All Comments on 'Jess Cums For The 5th Time'

by JessGabriel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits1212 months ago

I love your audios. The sound was not that bad. Your voice sounds so sexy.

SirBurnInsideSirBurnInside12 months ago

Another absolutely amazing audio Jess! I love hearing the sounds of your pleasure, both the physical noises and your strained sexy voice as you cum, utter perfection!

I'm sooooo glad you continue to share your experiences with us and you'll always have a 5* rating from me!

boo56boo5612 months ago

You are a wild woman!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts12 months ago

OMG Jess ! ... you are soooo HOT to listen to. I think you're the QUEEN of cuming. I can't really tell how many times you did cum with this audio. But it doesn't matter. I can tell it's from deep inside your gorgeous body. You're absolutely WONDERFUL to share your most intimate PLEASURE with us listeners. Hugs baby !

VitriolhackVitriolhack12 months ago

So hot to hear you groan and grunt!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

God…I’ve discovered you yesterday and I cant get enough of your audios. The way youre so spent, the way you say you’ve been using yourself, how wet you sound in the background and how you lose yourself in your orgasms….fuck…

Please keep cumming and keep em coming

Simee72Simee7212 months ago

What a ride Jess!!! I shot my load pretty much straight away when you first came!!

As always they are so intense, just love it! Keep going we always need more!!! X

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it when we cum together

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL5812 months ago

Listening to such a free, open uninhibited woman masturbating and cumming is a unique and very arousing. I am listening again, delighting in your breathless intro. And playing along. Thank you for this beautiful erotic recording.

"Here we go..."

GirthyElfGirthyElf12 months ago

I think my favourite recordings of yours are when you give a little intro detailing what you’ve been up to prior to recording.

The “oh, here we go” was so cute in this one

PhiloDaddyPhiloDaddy12 months ago

You're a sexy baby girl!

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

More. I want so much more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very erotic....very intense orgasms of which I commend. I myself enjoyed a pleasurable orgasm within one of these, yet after I ejaculated and the pleasure in my penis dimminished, was amazed hers continued on.

CMcDonald69CMcDonald6916 days ago

Oh I could listein too you over and over again, love too get long extended one where you just go and go solo then with hubby taking over and one where he is damaging and devouring sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessGabriel@JessGabriel
I am a voracious reader and I love reading books and stories between all gender combinations that push the boundaries of what mainstream publishing deems acceptable...aka, the smuttier the better. I'm a shy, Southern girl in my early 40's who is surrounded by sweet (mostly), ...