Jess Described Her Dream to Marlowe

Story Info
Jess describes a sexy dream to her friend Marlowe.
1.5k words
4.13
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess texted Marlowe she wanted to get coffee and catch up. They met at her apartment.

After a few minutes of chitchat, Jess brought up what she really wanted to talk about. She looked down at her mug and then across the couch at Marlowe. Jess said, "I've had a recurring dream, and I want to tell you about it."

Jess blushed once she started describing it.

----

In her dream, Jess worked at an antique jewelry store, and her good friend Marlowe came in, carrying a piece of jewelry: a jeweled necklace inside a wooden box.

He opened it and showed it to her. Jess loved it right away. It made her think of some of the stuff she saw in an art museum.

She mostly ignored Marlowe while he talked. It was made of silver and had blue and green gems all around. Marlowe said something about how it was from an ancient civilization and perhaps was a gift from an old sorcerer king to his favorite concubine four thousand years ago.

Jess's eyes could not look away from the necklace. She begin to pick it up to try it on, but Marlowe stopped her. He put his hand over her hand, with her hand touching the necklace. The necklace was cold enough to make her notice his warm hand.

Marlowe said she can't wear the necklace because it was magic. It would drive her wild with lust. "I know it sounds ridiculous."

Jess laughed. Of course she didn't believe him. Marlowe had a ridiculous sense of humor and this was exactly the kind of thing he would say.

But at the same time Jess thought about how absurd Marlowe was being, she really wanted to try on this necklace. She stared at in the box.

Then she looked at Marlow and said, "But you know I'll look gorgeous wearing it."

Jess saw in Marlowe's eyes how he thought the same thing.

Jess distracted Marlowe by pointing outside the window and saying "Hey, look at that!" and when he looked away, she picked up the necklace and stepped back a little.

Marlowe warned her again, "Don't do it, Jess!" but she had already turned sideways to admire herself in the old mirror while she put it around her neck.

"It's really heavy!" she said, closing the tiny clasp and then tracing the necklace with her fingers, "but not in a bad way."

Next Jess felt the skin on her neck get tingly, and then the tingling spread across her whole body. She blinked and the colors in the room were more vivid now.

Everything looked amazing. All the art and jewelry all around her sparkled and glowed. So much beauty surrounded her. Even the soft music playing through the record player sounded wonderful.

Marlowe had stopped walking to her and now watched a little nervously. He said, "how do you feel?"

Jess looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror. She was absolutely gorgeous. She grinned at herself. This necklace made her look and feel like a goddess.

She said, "this looks so good on me" and naturally she started unbuttoning her top. The necklace needed more skin nearby. A bare torso was the best way to show it off.

Marlowe said, "Hey, see, it's getting to you! You should take it off!"

Jess laughed. Marlowe would understand in a minute. She turned back and looked at him, and when she did, she noticed two things:

First off, just like how every little ornament and painting in the room that she could see was more dazzling than she remembered, all of a sudden, Marlowe, standing there, watching her, looked good enough to eat. He was searingly handsome.

And second, when he realized she was looking at him, he looked back at her, and she could tell clearly see in his beautiful eyes how he had wanted her for a long time. She saw through his quiet reserved demeanor and knew how he had always yearned desperately to fuck her.

She walked to him, grabbed his hand, and walked him to another part of the store where several mirrors covered a wall.

Then Jess pulled Marlowe's hand to pull him him behind her, and then put his hand on her hip. She looked at him through the mirror's reflection and then back at herself and the necklace.

"Don't I look like a Babylonian queen?"

She felt his fingers on her forearms, then slide up her arms, and she leaned back into him, and the she saw his face in the reflection, and she watched his eyes go all over her.

Marlowe sighed, "Wow... You look amazing!"

A moment later though he frowned and changed his tone. "I warned you! You should take it off now while you still can!"

To shut him up, Jess took a step back into Marlowe and rubbed her ass into him.

She felt him grip her upper arms tight. She also felt his hard cock in his pants.

She looked at his face and smiled. He could try to fight her off but she was going to have him. In fact, Jess was really getting turned on. If she didn't take care of it she was going to go insane. She rubbed into him harder and she smiled at him in the mirror when she felt him push back into her.

One hand let go of her arm, went up to her neck, brushed her long dark hair out of the way, and exposed her neck, and Marlowe leaned forward to nibble it.

She felt his breath and it told her he was as excited as she was. Jess exhaled and reached back to grab his thigh and pull him into her.

Then Marlowe paused. He let go of her hair, and her arm, and took a half step back. He said, "I don't feel good about this!"

Jess turned to face him, grabbed his hand, held it to her face, and started kissing and nibbling his palm.

With her other hand she felt his cock in his pants.

Marlowe tried to steady his breathing and looked at her, his eyes begging for mercy.

Jess nibbled the pads of his fingers, while watching his face. She could tell he was making a good effort, but there was no way he could hold out long. She said in an overly sweet voice, "Think about it like this... if you don't fuck me, I'll be miserable." and she looked up at him, opened her eyes wide, and pouted.

She started sucking his fingers and squeezed his hard cock.

"You don't want me to suffer, do you Marlowe?"

She continued, in the same whispering voice, "Marlowe, I want you. Don't make me beg you to fuck me. Unless you want me to..."

Marlowe had been stroking her hair, gathering a handful of her hair. He pulled just a little at first, and then a little more, until Jess tilted her head back again.

She said, "Please, Marlowe, I need--" and then she felt him kiss her in a rush.

He stuck his tongue in her mouth. He pushed her back until her ass pressed into the wall. Marlowe still held her hair and pulled her head back while he kissed her. The way his tongue wrapped around hers told her he was eager.

She had him now. She could tell he was losing himself in a frenzy.

Marlowe ground his cock into her, pinning her. Jess wrapped her leg around his calf.

Marlowe's tongue was everywhere inside her mouth. Then he stopped, and his face grew a little angry. He said, "I warned you, didn't I. I warned you first, but you didn't listen."

Then he smiled and said, "now I'm going to make you mine." At the same time, Marlowe's fingers slid into Jess's panties, found her clit, and began to massage it from both sides.

He growled in her ear while fingering her. "You belong to me now, don't you."

Jess nodded and inhaled. For a few minutes, she leaned against the wall and enjoyed the amazing feeling of Marlowe touching and squeezing her clit.

Jess felt herself getting close. Marlowe said, "You're mine now. You know that, right?" Jess's legs trembled. She was nearly there. Marlowe nearly whispered. "now you have to wait until I tell you."

Marlowe slowed down. Jess realized he wanted to torture her like this, getting her close and then backing away.

Jess whispered back, "please, Marlowe, I need to cum, I've never been this hot in my life! Please, I'll do anything you want, just finish me!"

Marlowe's hand moved more quickly now. Jess closed her eyes tight and dug her nails into Marlowe's back. "Please let me cum Marlowe, you fucking devil, I need to cum!"

Marlowe laughed, slid a finger down and then up into Jess's pussy. His finger went in and out of her while his thumb stroked her clit.

"Cum for me Jess!"

Finally, with Marlowe's permission, something inside Jess unlocked, and she finished, moaning, and gasping, Marlowe's slick fingers sliding in and out of her the whole time.

She held on to Marlowe. ".. I almost fainted," Jess spoke between deep breaths. "I'm dizzy right now."

They both sat down on a loveseat, Marlowe's arm around her, Jess cuddling him, catching her breath after the most intense orgasm of her life.

----

"And that's when I woke up, Marlowe!" Jess said, grinning.