Jess does the Swing Club - Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the opening two part Jess story.
8.2k words
4.19
6.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
86 Followers

"Ooh fuck, I'm a real cumslut!" you gasp, catching sight of yourself in the mirrored walls.

The crowd has parted. Breathless men are laid back on cushions as their lovers are pleasing themselves for their excitement, or are sucking their still-twitching cocks to renew their desire.

Alone, you pull upright and see yourself. Your needy hole clenches at the sight. Numerous men have shown your sexuality the ultimate appreciation. Before now, you've reveled in counting the number of pulsing jets a cock has launched. Here, you've lost count of the men, let alone the huge number of generous spurts. Your self-esteem soars to see yourself as the subject of such adoration.

"Fuck... that's a hell of a lot of sperm!" You look your reflection up and down, running your fingertips through the spillage coating your skin. You think of smoothing it in but decide you want to keep wearing the adornment as proof of your gigantic appetite as you fuck through the night.

Fucking! Your mind turns from the distraction of seeing yourself to the hunger you feel. You look about, seeing more than a few early cummers hard and ready. Your eyes are searching for me. I appear, standing above where you kneel.

"God, you look incredible!" I praise, my voice betraying my desire and awe at your appetite. You reach out for my swollen balls, hanging beneath my very wet cock. You admire the rivulets of precum.

"You've not cum, have you?" You ask, fondling my testicles you know so well.

"Tonight is for the guests." I shrug.

"Tonight is for me," you correct. "And I want you to get the next round started," you say with a smirk, seeing another drool of precum roll from my tip thanks to your massaging of my heavy love eggs.

"I won't last," I gasp. "The sight of you... living your best sex life..."

"Good. That's the point. Everyone needs to be brief, or I'll tire too soon to fuck everybody. I want you to flood me, to set me on my greatest journey."

You turn and face the majority of the crowd and raise your voice. "Fuck me whilst I face my audience. Fill me with sperm whilst I see who's ready to cum in me next!"

Facing the lounging audience, I shuffle in behind you. Your whole intimate area is plastered in cum already, some starting to run off you in large tendrils of white. I can't help but run my swollen cock head up and down your furrow, smothering myself in your prize.

Before you, the audience is showing off, exhibiting themselves and showcasing their mischievous side to tempt you in their direction. Chief of all is the goth girl and her man, who I know you have got your eye on, as you've specifically positioned yourself facing them.

She's still in 69, him slobbering over her hole, poised over his face, wriggling her hips to increase the intensity. She catches you looking and holds her man's saliva-covered cock upright. At that very moment, you groan as I slide into you from behind. She mirrors the same envelopment with her mouth, sinking downwards until his thick, veined shaft disappears between her dark, painted lips. Two or more inches of the base of his shaft remains unconsumed, until she forces herself lower, no doubt pushing the cock head deep into her throat.

You groan with the dual excitement of being filled from behind and seeing this lusty lady stare into your eyes as she holds herself still for a moment, showing off her party trick.

I throb deep inside you, a familiar feeling that you know from experience is the prelude to my eruption. You hear my heavy gasping, another well-known indicator that I'm poised on the edge. Your heart soars to know I'm so uncontrollably excited to see you reveling in this feast of sexual indulgence.

Drawing off the cock in her mouth, the goth girl fills her lungs with air. Smirking at you, knowing she has your attention above all others, she laps at a large seep of precum welling up from the eye of her man's cock. "Hurry up," she says to you, proud of her finely honed oral skills and her partner's reaction, "or he'll spunk in my mouth!" Cheekily, she blows you a kiss, her fingertip massaging the seepage into his cockhead, dancing on the sensitive underside to taunt her lover, deliberately risking his ejaculation. She presents her tongue as a backdrop to the little tableau as if expecting it to catch his spurts at any moment.

"Fuck!" You grunt, transfixed by this vixen's display. "Just cum in me, quick!" You snarl loudly for me to hear. Raising your voice to ensure you're heard over the murmur of sighs, gasps, and moans of the audience's pleasures, you throw out the rudest dirty talk, words you know can't be ignored. "Spunk in my fucking cunt, you dirty bastard! Feed your cumslut!"

I immediately comply.

Your eyes start to roll as the hot creamy gift you crave rushes up my shaft, making it twitch violently. You fight to stay staring into the goth girl's eyes as she drinks in the lewd sight of you taking a load deep, the first of many to come. She breaks from edging the cock in her mouth and grinds on her man's face, seeking more stimulation as her focus is stolen watching you getting your fuck-hole filled up. You dearly wish to orgasm yourself in empathy with me, but you've resolved to claim this minx's partner's load.

The instant you feel my jets waning, you crawl forward, unsleeving my bucking shaft so my last ebbing spurts fall on the mat. I grab my shaft in an attempt to complete my own orgasm myself as you scramble up the extended legs of the prone man before you, pushing the goth girl upright.

She points his cock vertically for you as you position yourself, and without ceremony, you slide your labia over his cock head and drop down with a squelch. Facing the girl, you grab her hair and pull her into a passionate kiss. You feel her body quivering as her man grunts his excitement into her.

You pull your lips off hers and stare into her eyes, seeing that her raging arousal mirrors your own. "Tell him to fucking cum in me!" you hiss urgently. It's a direct order, not a request.

She nods, subservient, her own body damp through being pressed against your cum-soaked skin.

"Babe," she forces out, between gasps, "that's Jess' fucking you... she just wants your sperm. My sperm... oohh... do it..."

Hearing her words triggers your own orgasm, held back from me so you could make it to this coupling. You grunt and shudder, clamping your mouth on the goth lady as she rides the face of the man who, without further encouragement, starts to explode inside you. You grunt into her own gasps as you feel the rush of sperm, rightfully hers, pump into you. She grabs your breasts hard, gripping them as she is overcome, knowing you're cumming on her man's spurting cock.

"Fukkin slut!" She sobs as she shudders riding his orgasmic groans of release.

Panting, you lift up, his drained cock flopping onto his groin with a gush of sperm and your juice following it. You'd like to stay and clean him up, but you know there are others waiting. You choose to leave her something. "Taste our fuck," you tell her, almost condescending, as you set your sights on a single male beside you, stroking his thick, veined shaft for you.

You throw yourself down beside him, panting, still coming down from your last climax. You are into this now... the hedonistic indulgence of raw sex with strangers who have only one expectation, only one thing in their minds. You give yourself over to the experience. The knowledge that, in this one evening, you will casually have sexual union with over a dozen people and never know their names or maybe never meet them again, unless it's to service each other's heightened needs.

"Get inside me!" You direct this new man. "Fuck my cunt hard and fast and cum in it!"

"Fuck!" The guy exclaims. It's still pretty forward behaviour, even for this place. However, he gladly climbs between your spread legs. He props a thick cushion under your bum as you squirm for renewed penetration. He's possibly taking longer to arrange his angle than you suppose he'll last inside you. You eye his protruding fuck muscle.

"Come on... I want you to use me hard fast!"

"God you're fukkin full of spunk already," he marvels as he presses his broadly-flared cock head to your streaming entrance.

"I told you!" the goth girl beside you pipes up. "My man has the biggest loads ever!" She returns to sucking up the puddle of fuck juice you spilt over her man's groin.

You just groan loudly as the man shoves deep, forcing out your blended two loads of sperm, which splutters over his balls and soaks your bum crease.

"Fukkin cumslut... you just want mine too, don't you?" He grabs your thighs and immediately starts ramming you, his grin slapping into you with each stroke.

The ferocity of his surging lust has you spiraling toward another climax as he delivers a flurry of frenzied thrusts. It only takes a moment before he grunts, Here's mine... UUUURGH!" and shoves deep, his cock going extra rigid. For the third time in nearly as many minutes, another explosion of sperm washes over your core.

As his balls empty into you, you grunt and squirt, your vaginal muscles clenching. He presses his body into yours, fighting to stay embedded as he battles to complete his orgasm inside. "Fukkin take it!" He groans as he completes his spurts in spite of your spasms.

He rolls off you onto his back, gasping as you lie catching your breath. "Fuckin dirty bitch," he complains, regretting that he wasn't allowed more time.

"Come on!"

You see the goth girl above you, leaning over. She's not trying to encourage you to stop resting but urging someone else. You feel her hand spreading your thighs as another hard cock is pressed to your creamy folds.

"Give it to her hard!" You hear her instruct. You feel her nailed, slim fingers encircle the shaft and press it home. "Mmm... some of this is mine!" she says, bringing her hand up to admire the cream webbing between them, forced out by your latest visitor. Giggling, she sucks them into her mouth as the cock glides easily to butt against the top of your well-seeded tunnel. She lowers her face to yours to kiss you and share the taste.

"More!" You gasp, as you feel your fucker set a steady pace, sliding his cock in and out. She playfully complies, her svelte fingers exploring where your labia meets the sunken shaft. Gasping from his fuck-strokes, you soon feel her sperm-laden digits intrude into your mouth.

You close your lips to draw off the thick covering. Again, the girl's fingers investigate the action, this time focusing on strumming your clit. You immediately grunt "FUUUKKK!" and succumb to another fierce orgasm.

The man using you leans in for leverage, grabbing onto your slippery boobs, but your spasming hole still forces him free. The girl grasps his shaft and intervenes, trying to force him back inside. Instead, her pulling on him triggers the man's release. Thrusting in her grasp, his first three ropes of hot cum burst against your clenching fuck-hole, before he's plunged in again to finish spilling inside. The girl gleefully strokes his flexing shaft, milking his remaining sperm where it belongs.

"Next!" She giggles as the guy crawls away and another immediately shuffles in. A curvaceous lady in a fishnet body stocking appears opposite the goth girl, kissing her partner as he sinks deep into you. The lady switches to kiss the goth girl, before settling down to nuzzle your left nipple, encouraging the goth girl to attend to your right one.

You start to moan as you're swamped in sensations from multiple partners once again. You hardly notice the goth girl's breathing becoming ragged as her very productive partner slips his already rejuvenated cock into her from behind as she kneels leaning over you. Having already cum twice, he's enjoying giving her a more luxurious fucking.

The curvy woman takes your hand and pulling her body stocking crotch aside, presses it to her own needy pussy as her husband pleasures yours. You take the hint and slip two fingers into her wet depths as she resumes chewing at your sperm-flavoured nipple. Your spare hand creeps to your clit, to trigger your next rapture as the man railing you picks up the pace.

Groans around you get louder, but none more so than yours when you grunt aloud and arch into the fuck-strokes. "Gunna Cum!" you whimper, then release your squirt. The curvy woman's hand pushes under your thigh to manipulate her man's tightening balls.

"Do it!" she urges. "Cum in the slut!" He does. He can't do anything to prevent it.

"Fukkin UUUUUUUURGH!" he yells and begins unloading all he has. At once, your ecstasy soars higher, your own orgasm heightened with the sensation of a cock pulsing its hot spurts into your core. The woman transfers her lips from your breast to her husband's gasping mouth, sharing in his orgasm as she feels his balls drain in her hand.

"Fuck that was a hard one." He pants breaking the kiss. "Thank you," he says to her as he shows her appreciation, but curiously not you, as his cock slips free.

Another male guest seems eager to take over, but you need to get some order. You break free of the group hemming you in on all sides, deciding the next fuck will be on your terms. The couple are no longer paying attention to you in any case. The goth girl is face down on the mat, her round bum in the air, rippling as her man rams her hard, grunting out his intentions to flood her hole like he did yours.

You bear down on the lean frame of the next man and push him onto his back. You climb above him and look down on the eager guy. "Ooh I think you're incredible" he gasps, reaching up to squeeze your slippery breasts. "I adore a cum soaked goddess like you are!"

"Well, this round is all about cumming deep inside me. My cunt is already full. You ready for that?" You taunt.

"It's my greatest kink!" He gasps, pushing upward but only succeeding in sweeping along your open hole, not quite finding the drooling entrance.

"You like that I've been cummed in 4 times already?" you breathe down at him.

"More than you will ever know," he gasps.

You sit down, so your labia are splayed round the underside of his shaft, as you press it to his groin.

"Here's a gift, for an admirer," you say with a smile, then clench your muscles voluntarily. Your hole gives a spluttering gurgle as you force out the excess of the mixed sperm over his trapped fuck muscle.

"Ooh you sexy fucking creature, Jess!" He gasps in amazement when you lift up to show him his loins plastered in the offerings of those that have gone before him.

"You love it, don't you?" You rescue his slippery cock and aim in at your entrance. "You dirty, dirty boy!" You press him into your hole. "Enjoy my cumhole!" You sink down very easily, making you both groan at the slick penetration.

You circle your hips on his fully sunken cock, enjoying stirring your g spot on the cock head lodged in your tunnel. Soon another couple arrives. The man stands to one side, his generous, veined cock offered at head height. His tanned, sultry-looking wife kneels to the other side of you. You pause your grinding on the latest cock to greet your next. The woman guides her man's shaft to your lips. You open and extend your tongue for her to guide him over. He gasps as your mouth welcomes his shining cock head.

"He came all over your cunt lips earlier," his wife breathes in your ear. "Whilst we do enjoy a full swap, it has to be on equal terms. Seeing as I'm not gonna get your cock, we thought it would be nice to share him in a joint BJ?" She kisses your cheek, then draws her man out to kiss you herself. As your lips explore hers, she pulls her man in, so his throbbing shaft intrudes between both your tongue and hers.

Taking the hint, you let your tongue dance over his eager cock head, swirling with hers as you resume your grinding on the man beneath. Urgent groans of pleasure rise up from the throats of both. The debauchery of the situation makes your next bout of ecstatic tremors start to mount.

The man beneath you squeezes your slippery breasts as the woman moves her hand from the chest of her husband to fondle his churning balls. You throw your arms around the couple for support, embracing her shoulders and his buttocks. He gasps and ebbs a drool of precum that assaults your senses and makes you lap at his tip for more. His wife focuses on the sensitive underside of the cock head.

"I'm gunna cum..." you mumble urgently to her as your next wave of joy begins to swamp you. Beneath you the man is pushing upward, his shaft extra rigid. You know your clenches will finish him off. "Here I go.... AWWWW UUUGH!"

The spasms and wash of juice make the man beneath you grunt and jam deep. "In your fucking cunt...ahhh!" He gasps and starts sending ropes of his load washing upward against your cervix. You can't help but lose focus on the cock at your lips, as you drown in ecstasy, your body responding to another exploding cock.

You come down from your high and realise the man beneath you is still hard inside, kept aroused by his fetish for a creamy coupling. The woman beside you is powering her lips up and down her grunting husband, who's clearly getting close. She glances your way, then pulls off him. "You want in?" she asks, "or am I gunna drink his spunk right in front of your fukkin face?"

"Feed me!" You gasp, breathing hard, offering your open mouth like a chick in a nest.

"Don't fukkin swallow, you greedy bitch," she orders you, pounding the saliva-soaked cock in your direction, orchestrating her hand strokes to her man's increasingly urgent groans.

"I'm gunna shoot... uuugh... fuck..." he calls out, then bucks hard into her gasp. A hot white surge from his tip plasters your offered tongue. Another splashes the roof of your mouth as you close in to close your lips over the bulging cock head, rolling your eyes to the woman beside you, taking in her lusty expression as she milks her lover into another woman's mouth.

"Good girl... mmm!" She coos, seeing your cheeks fill out and knowing you're doing as she requested. The guy underneath you kneads your breasts as he admires you taking a load.

The spurts abate and the lady draws her man's cock from your lips. She swipes her tongue over the twitching cock head, catching the last drip. She lunges for you, planting her lips on yours, embracing you and dragging you off the man below, falling back till you roll on top of her. You instinctively open your mouth and put your tongue in her mouth to release her husband's seed.

"Mmmm," she purrs as a rush of sperm cascades from your mouth to herself.

"Awwwfuukk!" You suddenly groan, as another cock is unceremoniously plunged into you from behind. Your lip lock lost for a moment, a creamy trickle escapes down her cheek. The wife reaches up to control your head so she can focus you on her feasting, whilst your body is used.

"You sexy fucking cum bucket!" A man gasps from behind, grabbing your hips to rail you hard in doggy position. "You fukkin deserve every drop of my spunk!" He slams hard into your sloppy used pussy violently, clearly intent on finishing himself fast.

You break the kiss, large ropes of sperm linking your lips to the wife's as you can't help but cry out from the rapidly mounting pleasure of another man giving you a hard fucking. "Fuck meeee!" You wail as the man starts grunting as his balls tighten. As you expected he rams deep and you once again shudder and moan to the sensation of another spunking bursting into your hole.

"Fukkin cummin in her cunt!" The guy behind you grunts, telling all who care to listen what he's doing. The woman beneath you squirms away from under and you fall forward onto your shoulders as the man pulls out to send his last jets over your arse. You hear him mutter to someone, "... got her ready for you"

You realise you're not even bothering to look at who's having carnal knowledge of you. The debauchery of being fucked by unknown males makes you feel even more deliciously slutty.

5080
5080
86 Followers