Jess does the Swing Club - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another cock nuzzles at your well-fucked cunt, basking in the creamy mix of numerous men who've used you to ejaculate into. However, this one doesn't plunge in, but steers his cock head to your puckered rosebud. "About time your arsehole got a share of the action!" He chuckles. You take a deep breath, expecting an anal insertion. But he pauses. "You're a total slut... so I presume it's okay?"

"Yep," you sob.

"Tell him... say it like you mean it!" You hear me encouraging you. You summon your wits enough to reply, as a pair of nailed female hands pull your cheeks apart for the guy pressing his cock tip at your unused orifice.

"Push your fucking cock into my arsehole... and make sure you cum in it!"

He sinks his cum-soaked cock head beyond the taught sphincter, making you grunt.

"There's a good girl," I coo, near your ear. I lean in to kiss your cheek as the guy pauses to let you acclimatize. "Can anyone fuck your arsehole?" I breathe into your ear, "Tell these lovely people your last hole is open to anybody!"

You grab a lungful of air and speak up. "I, Jesse cumslut, hereby give my arse to any fucker who wants it!"

"Can they cum in it?" I ask.

"Of course! Cum in my fucking slutty arsehole!" You cry out, as the man sinks his shaft in deep.

"Play with your cummy clit!" I order you. "Make him feel you cumming hard and often!" Your hand snakes under yourself as ordered, giving the balls swinging against your hole a fondle before settling to work.

"You love my cock in your fukkin arse?" The guy behind you slides back, then pushes in.

"Oooh...!" You gasp, "fuck it in front of these people.... show them what a slut I am!"

"Show him your appreciation," I gently tell you, "cum for him, make him feel your pleasure". Your fingers work your clit eagerly. "Clench on him till he can't help but cum too"

"Fuck...!" You grunt, your orgasm building. "I want that!"

"Tell him Jess... tell him what you want!" I croon in your ear, as the man starts pumping your tightest hole, previously reserved for me only. "Say it loud and proud like a real cumslut."

"Uuugh... fuck.... I'm getting close... I want you to spunk in my arsehole when I cum!" The guy feels your body tensing and starts fucking hard, using your most intimate hole like your well-used cunt has been.

"Fuck her as hard as you like," I tell him. "She's been practicing for this. Use her however you need to get yourself off in her arse!" The dirty talk, expounding your merits and offering you as a cum-hole drives you over the edge.

"Awww I'm gunna.... FUUUKKK!" You scream, bucking and spasming, as the man sodomising you slams in and out brutally for a couple of thrusts then groans himself.

"Fukkin cummin... UUUGH!" He shoves deep and throbs in the clutches of your tight tunnel, feeling your spasms milking him. The rush of hot sperm floods your arse.

You can't help but let your eyes roll back as your audience cheers as you orgasm impressively before them, fully aware that you're taking a spunking in your bum.

Your hand switches to press his bursting balls against your vacant cunt, washing them in your squirting, sobbing "Fukkin spunk!" As you tremble.

"Fuck" the man in your arse starts to come down, "she's got a very fuckable arse! Guys, you gotta try it!"

"I've been taking big toys in there for weeks," you pant back as he slides out slowly, "I've been practicing... to be ready for this night."

"She's never been double fucked," I tell people, though she's been training for it. I can't remember the last time I fucked her without something filling the second hole."

"Oh fuck" you gasp, knowing where this is going.

"How would you like two cocks, my little cumslut?" I ask, "Are you ready for your ultimate fantasy? Ready to complete your journey to slut-dom, with all these people as witnesses?"

"Oh fuck... just gimme a minute first... let me get a drink." I pass you a bottle of water and you take a long draught. Optimistic males lurk nearby as you take time to recuperate. You look around, seeing them stroking or being stroked by female hands, eager to show their men primed and ready.

"Hold on... didn't the first two to cum get the first DP?" I interject. Two hands shoot up from among the throng. You survey the two, kneeling up, and you beckon them forward.

"Let me feel them?" you ask, wrapping a hand round each throbbing cock shaft. You pass smiles to each man. "Who goes where?" You ponder aloud.

"It's your night, your choice!" I tell you.

"Surprise me!" You jest.

"Blindfold her!" I call out. In a moment, you're submitting to your vision being blacked.

"Lie down feet to feet, with your legs either side of our guest."

They comply.

"Now, spin her around."

You feel yourself being turned on the spot. You're a little disorientated.

"Now, Jess, you're facing one, and have your back to another. You get one choice... forwards or backwards? Do you want to go cowgirl, on the cock in your well fucked cunt, or.... do you want to go reverse cowgirl on the guy in your ass?"

You giggle and pause for thought. People are cheering and cat-calling to you. Beside you, a female voice breathes in your ear.

"I wanna drink my man's cum from your cunt." She fondles your breast.

A hand pulls at your nipple from the other side. In your other ear, you hear another female make a bolder offer.

"I'll lick both their cum loads from you after... and every fuckers that's swimming in you... but I'll let YOU drink it... you'd fukkin luv that, wouldn't you?"

You gasp and turn to her, your lips finding hers. "Make me fuck your cock," you gasp.

She guides you forward. You know you'll be taking him in your front hole. You almost lose your balance trying to step over his legs. You yank off the blindfold.

"Time for playing bases is over!" You call, casting it aside, spreading over the woman's prone husband and crouching down. "Put your fucking cock in me!" You lean on her as she crawls in to position her man's shaft upright. She reaches in and spreads your labia wide as you close in, causing your blend of cum to drool a big rope over her hand.

"Fucking have your dirty way with him" she breathes, slotting his cock head between your spread hole, then immediately lifts her hand to lap at the trickle spilt over her fingers.

"Gnnn!" You grunt, dropping your weight so he's balls-deep in an instant. He holds still as you sob at the woman defiantly. "Your cock's in my cunt. Soon your spunk will be too!"

"I fukkin luv cum, like you do.... especially when his has been pumped into a well fucked slut like you!"

Behind you, hands push you forward, till your boobs squash on the pecs of the man beneath you. You feel a man move in tight. "Ready, you two-hole fuck toy?"

You know it's gonna happen. It's now or never. "Push your fuck meat into my arse!" You groan. "Don't stop till you're both in to the max!"

The other wife kneels beside you, opposite to the woman whose hubby is in your cunt. Hands spread your cheeks and a cock starts pressing at your thankfully, already-used sphincter.

"You heard the slut," the new woman urges her man, "Use her arse and make me proud. Show her what two cocks feels like... make her a full-blown DP slut"

"Oooh FUUUKKK!" You squeal, as his cock head pops through the taut gate of your sphincter. "Oooh you dirty bastards... go deep... then hold there! Ahhhh...!" You sob. Already pressed on to the lower cock fully, the man entering your arsehole sinks home in your anus, gliding smoothly on the coating of sperm from the previous solo user.

"Fuck she's tighter now," the guy in your well-used cunt groans to the audience.

"I hope you're enjoying this," the man behind you grunts in your ear, circling his hips, till he's tightly pressed on your buttocks, "... cos everyone who wants a fuck with you is gonna want to experience this."

You can't speak, but roll your eyes to find mine, ablaze with lust, reveling in your ultimate fantasy coming true. "Is it as good as you hoped, Jess?" I ask, wishing to share the moment.

"Yes! Fuck.... it's everything I... fuck... I gotta cum..." You're accelerating towards a big climax as you try to comprehend the sensation.

"I love you." I stroke your hair.

"I love you too," you whimper. You're helplessly pushed to the brink by my words.

"Just cum... suck them off with your holes"

You shudder at the words, your breasts and ass quivering and rippling. "Look at me!" I grab your chin and force you to hold my gaze with your glassy eyes, as you roar and tremble... then grunt.

"Fuck...!" The guy beneath feels the rush of cunt juice and deposited sperm spray out of your packed pussy. Two sets of balls get washed in the forceful spray. God only knows what your clenching, spasming muscles are doing to those buried cocks. You clearly go straight from one orgasm into the next.

The guy underneath groans. "I'm fukkin fighting back my load... and I ain't thrusted once!"

"That's OK," I advise, "her orgasmic palpitating is doing the fucking"

"Uuugh... FAAAAWWWKK!" You scream as your orgasms keep rolling.

"GNNNN!" The pussy fucker groans and surrenders, his balls releasing his seed. You're swamped in ecstasy with every throbbing, pulsing gush that washes your very depths. His wife kneels close, waiting for her opportunity. Reaching in she runs her fingers round his balls, feeling them tensing. Her hand roams over the arse fucker's balls too.

"Shit... you fucker!" Her groans and makes a single thrust. "AWWWW FUCK!" He's been entangled in the ultimate sexual union, within the slippery intimate grasp of your most private orifice. He's been tightly packed beside another cock, as you came violently and repeatedly. He'd survived your ongoing spasms for as long as anyone might. The sensation of another strange woman urging his balls to release was beyond endurance. He swells rigid and quivers against you, then starts to come.

Before the pussy fucker has finished, fierce jets of hot male essence shoots deep into your anal passage. Your eyes find mine and you whimper, "spunk!" You can't describe more as this man is a big cummer, each jet copious and plentiful. You shudder as you revel in being a receptacle for their cum.

"Mmm... fill her fuck holes up!" The thirsty wife eggs them on. "Cos I'm gonna take her next". As the men finish shuddering, her fingers circle the root of the kneeling man's cock and draw him from your twice fucked arsehole, squealing with glee as his load spills from your open sphincter to flow over her husband's balls.

You lift up, clearing the drained man beneath you, thinking to roll over. The wife, however, is already into you. Face pressed into your ass, she's soon greedily slobbering and sucking on your well fucked holes. You look up at me, a look filled with exhaustion, satisfaction, and achievement.

"You're the greatest!" I give you the praise you crave. You see my cock before you, thick and aroused at you as ever. I lean in and you hang your jaw, tongue out, for me to enter. "Mmmm..." I purr. Putting my cock head on your tongue. Before I can enjoy your mouth, the wife appears, her lips pursed. She turns your head and puts her mouth to yours and excitedly spills her present of countless men's sperm over your lips, till you kiss her back, feeling the seed flow into your mouth.

I can't resist! I slide my shaft between the two of you, to work it into your mouth. The wife just spreads the last of her creamy gift over my shaft.

"Dirty fucking bastard," she says as she smirks.

I shudder at the sight of her drooling cum over my throbbing shaft, as you slide your lips over me. You look up at me and deliberately let sperm bubble on your lips around my shaft.

"Fuck..." I gasp, "you're incredible."

The guy beneath slips out from under you, as you lavish your attention on my cock head, flaunting your creamy lips and tongue as they caress my fuck-muscle. The wife turns aside, so her husband can rise and put his freshly drained cock to her oral attention.

"Are you fucked out or up for more, still?" A guy beside me asks.

You pull off me to answer. "I'll take every drop there is. You got a friend? I want another double-fuck!"

"Happy to help!" A second guy volunteers.

"I wanna try the other way. Whoever wants my arse, lie down!" You declare.

The man laying down is the black guy you encountered earlier. His substantial cock is hard and girthy. You look at him a little apprehensively. "That's the biggest thing I'll have ever had up my arse..."

He just grins. "Good job you're opened up and well lubricated.... cos this," he indicates his erection, "hasn't ever been in an arse. No woman has dared try, plus it takes me ages to cum a second time."

You give a snort of derision. "You're gonna have mine. I can fuck anyone right now." You turn to the audience. When I get this big fucker in my arse... I want everyone who's not had my cunt to just use it for yourselves!" You know this feat will probably be the last your bum can manage, so want the rest of them to finish with your pussy.

I sense your thoughts. "Oh, and you got one minute in her cummy cunt; if you're not done you'll have to give up your place and finish yourself off."

"My mouth would be free," you muse, "seems silly not to take advantage of the opportunity to get to airtight!"

The black guy lies back; his wife, who'd fucked you with the double-ended dildo, kneels beside him, stroking his thick shaft, eyeing you whilst she leans in to sweep her tongue over his broad, dark, cock head. "Get over here!" He groans as his wife deliberately spits on his tip and spreads it around with her thumb.

You turn to face his feet, step astride and crouch. Your used holes drool large ropes of sperm as you lower down. "Ooh you fukkin slut... you're well and truly ready!" His wife moans at the sight. She gleefully spreads some of your spillage over her husband's raging erection. You feel his cock head bump your smallest entrance. Taking a deep breath, you press down.

"Fukkin big-cocked bastard..." you hiss. There's a moment of resistance that makes you grimace in concentration. Then the biggest fuck-muscle you've had is sliding up your sperm-slick passage. Your eyes widen, trying to comprehend the sensation. As your buttocks meet his abs, there's a cheer from the watching crowd. You take a moment to relish your achievement. Your eyes search for me. "I'm Jess, I'm a fukkin slut.... and I can fuck anybody, anyhow!" You groan aloud.

I can tell you daren't move but manage slowly to move your feet so you're lying back on the black guy stretching your anus. You're panting hard.

"Now, who's for her cunt?" I try to hasten things along for you. "Remember you have a minute to fuck till you cum, so be ready when you're turn comes!"

You look at me, your eyes blazing. My eyes look deep into yours. I see your empowerment, your soul completing its journey to succeeding in your deepest, long-held goals. You've never looked so fulfilled. I also read your wordless request to bond with me at the finish, to unite us to make us one in your triumph.

One of the remaining men steps in, fisting his throbbing shaft hard. He kneels between the legs of you and the black guy behind you. "Aww fuck, Jess..." he groans, focused on your open cunt pouring its collected prize over the dark-skinned testicles below.

"Oh FUUUKKK!" He groans as he tries to press his own swollen cock head to your offered opening. You feel a sudden and familiar rush of hot creaminess blast on to your clit. The guy has clearly overdone his preparation for a swift experience.

"GNNNN!" You groan, eyes rolling upwards as you orgasm in sympathy, your holes clamping whilst he urgently jams his bulging cock head in between your soaking folds. More sperm splashes to roll thickly over the brown balls below as you're suddenly and roughly filled in your front hole, the guy desperate to empty his seed deeply.

"Uuugghhh... fuck, Jess..." The man before you pumps his hot load into your fuck tunnel as you shudder out your own waves of pleasure. By the time you start to come down from your latest high, he has already pulled out and moved away, making way to another eager visitor.

"Aww, you fucking slut!" He shakes his head in admiration, his hard cock already pressed to your streaming entrance. He sinks deep without ceremony.

"Fuckin use me... fuck that's a lot of cock!" You gasp, realising he's about the same proportions as the big cock in your arse.

"I love a good cumslut!" He groans, then starts a hard pounding of your freshly-spunked cunt. "Cum as hard as you like, I'm gonna have my minute then fuck your mouth!"

"Do your worst you fukknnnnn AAAHHH!" You trail off your goading response as your hole takes a hard railing that triggers another orgasm in you... then another, till the waves of pleasure roll into one. You lose focus, yelling in joy as the man snarls and uses your overstuffed hole like a man possessed.

"Time!" I call out. The cock is snatched free as he scampers to your side.

"Get in there!" The hard fucking man calls to the next in line, then grabs your head to steady it. In a moment another cock is sliding in as you lie impaled on the one deep in your arsehole. You groan aloud, whereupon the guy last inside your front hole pushes his cum-coveted cock into your mouth.

You're overwhelmed. Your senses, your soul, and your self-awareness soar as not two, but three cocks fill you from every angle. Your pleasure erupts, just as the cock in your mouth does. "SLUT!" The cumming man roars as his shaft tightens and spurts his first gush against your oncoming groans of ecstasy. His second gush is even bigger and caught in your tide of pleasing you hang your mouth open and let his spunk spill out.

The new pussy fucker goes wild and delivers a flurry of hard trusts then rams deep and lets go into your spasming hole, shouting, "Fukkin spunkin!" to proclaim his eruption. Shaking continuously at the twin sensations of exploding cocks surrendering their seed at the altar of your sexual appetite, you're unable to stop the recurring multiple orgasms.

The black guy stretching your arse isn't so cocky. He's fighting against the sensations of your sphincter spasming, your tightening muscles vibrating on his buried shaft, plus the feel of the motion of another man unloading, pressed against him through your membrane.

"Fukkin bitch won't stop cumming!" He grunts to his attendant wife through gritted teeth.

"So spunk... fill her slutty arse!" His wife replies, in between licking spilling sperm from your cheek. You can't speak but pray for the moment to arrive before the other two's loads start to diminish. God, to be spunked simultaneously in all 3 holes! The constant string of orgasms peaks, sending a spray of your juice squirting violently, splashing two cocks and two sets of balls.

"Fukkin BITCH I'm gunna cum in your... GNNNN FUUUKKK!" The black guy grabs your tits from behind and explodes. For one delicious moment, your euphoria gives an out-of-body experience, floating away, looking down at yourself, stuffed with cock, three virile men pressed against you hard, pouring their all into every one of your orifices. God, you think, I am the perfect fuck. I can do anything!

Somewhere, between the straining cocks and flooding with unending sperm from three angles, you're endless rolling orgasm becomes too much, your lightheadedness gets worse and you lose consciousness.

Who knows how long you were out for. Certainly, by the time you rouse, the others are all gone. Everyone has either dispersed to the bar, giant hot tub, or have retired to the corners of the room to enjoy each other.

You see me kneeling, offering you water. You take the bottle and gulp a recuperative swig, then two more.

"You came so hard and often you fainted," I explain, nursing you.