Jess: My Slutty Sister-in-law

Story Info
When the wife is away, her sister takes her place.
1.8k words
4.22
49.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of Jess sleeping in the next bedroom. We were the only two in the house. My wife had to take the kids to a camp for a night. They will return tomorrow afternoon.

Jess was my wife's younger sister. She was 25 and was working to be a lawyer in New York. She was visiting us for few days. Tomorrow will also be her last day. I will take her to the airport in the morning.

My wife left in the evening, so Jess and I spent last evening together alone. I cooked dinner for us, and we talked for hours. I was enamored by her beauty. She wore a sexy white backless top and a short skirt. She must have wore a strapless bra since I couldn't see any nipples. But her boobs juggled freely every time she laughed.

And I made her laugh so much. I told her funny stories about my childhood, my work, marriage, kids. After dinner we sat close to each other sipping wine and talking till after 2 am.

Needless to say I had an erection the whole time. I caught Jess glancing at it from time to time. I actually enjoyed the attention and didn't bother to hide it.

Now as I laid back thinking about the very romantic evening, my erection was even harder. I really wanted to fuck somebody right now. I missed my wife. She always took care of me in times like these. I started masturbating thinking of Jess's bouncing nubile boobs. Suddenly...

Knock. Knock.

I jumped up realizing it must be Jess. I rushed to the door concerned. Even though Jess was 15 years younger than me, I adored her a lot and thought of myself as her guardian.

"Hi sweetie, everything okay? Did you need anything?" I saw she was wearing a very short nightie that just barely covered her boobs and ass. This time I saw those big nipples poking through.

"I am fine, thanks. I just couldn't sleep." She glanced down and said with a warm smile, "And looks like you are up too."

Oh shit. I was naked with my lusting dick pointed at her.

"Wow no underwear. Were you jerking off thinking about me? Tell me the truth." She laughed.

There was no point in hiding. I smiled embarrassing and nodded yes. I gently touched her face. "You are so beautiful! I had so much fun this evening. I guess I am missing your sister. You look so much like her." I slowly bend down and kissed her forehead. Her skin was soft.

Her smile became even bigger, and she put her warm hands on my chest.

"I can see that, you big daddy bear. That's why I am here. Sis felt bad leaving you alone tonight. She messaged me to check on you. She thought you could use some... pussy," she winked.

She raised herself on her tiptoes and very softly kissed my lips. "Ummm..." she moaned.

I don't know what did it, maybe it was her near nakedness, or the way she said "pussy" or my extreme state of arousal. I turned into an aggressive alpha male. I kissed her back demandingly. To my pleasant surprise she kissed back surrendering. That's when I knew I am fucking her tonight.

I pulled her inside the room and grabbed her body tight with my arms. We continued to kiss. I moved my hands down and pulled up her nightie and stroked her butt. I realized she wasn't wearing panties. Oh yeah, I am definitely fucking this bitch hard tonight.

"Wow no underwear," I said imitating her.

"I haven't been wearing any panties all evening. I wanted to feel the thrill of prancing around you with my naked wet pussy." she confessed.

"You know, I don't let your sister wear any panties so I can fuck her anytime I want. I like my bitches that way. It makes me a very bad man," I said menacingly.

"I am your wife for the night, so I should not wear what you don't want your wife to wear," she declared.

"You are a dirty little girl. You want to be my wife?" I grabbed the top of her flimsy nightie and snatched it away with force, ripping it in pieces and exposing her young fiery body. Now we were both completely naked. The sudden violence shocked her. Her breasts swelled up and nipples became long and erect.

"Look at me down there," I growled. "See how hard you have made me. This cock has been aching to fuck you so desperately. Here hold it with both hands."

"It's so big!" She moved her fingers gently up and down. "Does my sister take that all in her pussy?"

"Yeah the entire length. She is real good with it. Go ahead play with it. Now feel the balls," I commanded.

"They are so heavy." She cupped them.

"That's because they are filled with so much cum which I am going to empty into your cunt tonight."

I pushed her against the wall, and grabbed her boobs and kneaded them roughly. I kissed her with open mouth. She continued playing with my cock and balls.

"You are so hot baby girl. I am going to make you my bitch tonight. Get down on your knees and suck my cock." Without hesitation she got down and started sucking my dick. It made me rock hard.

"That's good baby girl. Where did you learn to suck like that. Did your big sister teach you or are you a natural slut."

"I had been waiting to suck you all evening. It's such a beautiful cock. I want your cum in my mouth."

"No way. My cum goes deep inside your pussy. Get on the bed and spread your legs as wide as you can. Show me that sweet slit of yours."

She jumped up and did as told. I towered over her with my hard cock just over her clean shaved pussy. I waited a minute teasing her. Her expectant eyes were fixed on my erection. I slapped her wet pussy with my heavy cock.

"Ouch. Please daddy bear, fuck my already. I promise I will make it so good for you." She cried.

I shoved my cock in. Her pussy was tight and felt incredible. I started pumping her hard and fast.

"Fuck, you're big," she moaned, her legs spread wide as she glanced down at my thick cock destroying her tight cunt. "I love getting dicked down by a hung daddy. You gonna cum in me? You gonna seed my fucking hole?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm gonna put a gallon of my babies in your cunt!"

"Yes yes. O my god... O MY GOD. I AM CUMMING." She came hard on my cock. I felt her pussy become very wet and slick. I took my cock out and moved up to her face.

"Clean it with your mouth. Make sure no trace of your dirty cunt juice remains on my cock. Then I will fuck you again. I am going to fuck you all night." I was still very hard. She enthusiastically cleaned my cock. Which made me even harder.

"Now get on all fours. Doggy style." I slapped her butt hard.

SMACK. SMACK.

"Such a dirty pussy. Look at all that cum dripping from the pussy lips." I shoved my cock back into her hole and holding her hair back fucked her like a bitch. "You are my bitch. My pet. My personal fuck hole. I will make your whole body red with my swats."

SMACK. SMACK.

"Yes I am your whore. Fuck me whenever you want. I will stay naked for you to fuck me anytime. I will be so much better than my sister. I will be your favorite sex bitch." She arched her back and came again. Her whole body shook hard. Then she collapsed flat on the bed.

"We are not done baby girl. Get up." I pulled my cock out and rammed it in her mouth. Her hair was all messed up now. "Worship my cock," I demanded. "This is all you are getting from now on. You get no other cock. Only I fuck you. So make my cock feel nice otherwise you are never getting another fuck in your life."

I held her by hairs, ramming my dick hard in and out of her mouth. I pushed it deep down her throat. "Glug... glug... Glug". I chocked her. Then I pulled out, and slapped her face with my fat cock. "You are such a whore." I slapped her again.

"Please fuck me more, daddy bear," she pleaded. I just loved her calling me daddy bear. She was like Goldilocks entering the forbidden house and I was the big scary bear punishing her by stripping her naked and slapping her with my dick.

Slap. Slap.

I laid down on my back, my cock jetting up. "Hop on top of me. Get this cock inside you, and start riding like a cowgirl. You want to be a big lawyer in that big firm of yours, don't you? How badly do you want it. Ride my cock hard to show me how much you want it."

"Yes I want it. I want it so bad, daddy bear. Destroy my amateur pussy. Make me a real woman, make me your woman."

I lifted myself and using my forearm I choked her neck. Then pushed her back on the bed and got on top of her, continuing to chock and fuck her.

"I am going to pump so much cum in you today that you will loose all your inhibitions. You will be the boldest and baddest in your whorehouse. You will fuck over every other cunt in your office to win. Here is comes baby girl."

My cock exploded like a bomb. Jess came with me. I ejaculated loads of cum inside her cunt that when I pulled out the cum oozed out in spurts. Her body shook violently and she passed out.

#

The day was just breaking. I would have to take Jess to the airport soon. Her head was resting on my shoulder, and her silken body wrapped around me tightly. She was awake but still shaking from her orgasms. With one hand I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and rubbed them gently. With the other I caressed her butt.

I had a big smile on my face. I love my wife. She takes care of me even when she is away. Tonight she sent her gorgeous sister to my bed.

"Was I a good wife daddy bear?" Jess asked innocently.

"I can't believe I never made you my bitch till now! Next time you are here you are sleeping with us. I'm gonna use both you and your sister's cunts together."

"Who's pussy is better? Mine or her's?" She seemed jealous.

"Your pussy is fucking magic!" I squeezed her butt assuringly. "Remember it belongs to me now just like your sister's. Nobody fucks you without my permission. So if you want some meat, hurry back to me soon."

Jess did return in a month and we had a glorious threesome. But I leave that story for another day.

#