Jess Succumbs Pt. 01

Story Info
My drunk wife at house party alone loses her inhibitions.
5.2k words
3.94
105.4k
155

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really need that finishing before you go Aiden." My shoulders sagged knowing finishing up welding this steel frame would probably take a couple more hours..

What made it more annoying was the text I'd had from my wife Jess earlier.

"Hey baby, dont forget we are heading to that house party we got invited to tonight. Soo looking forward to a night out after all this lockdown crap. See you soon xx."

Letting out a sigh i replied telling her I was running late, but that we should catch the second half of this party. Soon my phone chimed with a reply:

"For gods sake Aiden that job always comes before me. Well im heading to this party at 8, its been too long since I had a good time. You can catch me up at the party when you get done, see you there."

I couldnt blame her, I'd been working a lot of hours, and although she didn't complain too much I could tell she was becoming a little frustrated with me not being at home.

So perhaps this was a good compromise thinking about it, she could go and have a fun time and I would meet her later.

I guess a little background is in order, Jess& I got married two years ago, just before lockdown, and despite all the pressures that the pandemic placed on us our relationship is still going strong. She has a very cute girl next door thing going on, long brown hair, delicate features. Her ass is lovely and I'm always grabbing it whenever she passes. Jess only stands anout 5'3" and has a very sexy petite body, her boobs are a c-cup but look larger because of her small frame and are lovely and perky (I sometimes try to convince her to go braless when we go out but she won't have it)- dont get me wrong she loves to party and has a mischeivous side, but she only really loves flaunting her body for me, whereas I must admit I do find it a huge turn on when other guys are checking her out when she's wearing something more revealling than usual.

Our sex life is good, but recently has gecome a little samey and unadventurous- mostly missionary and confined to the bedroom. Lockdown has also made me put on a little weight which i need to address, as I'm worried that Jess may find me less attractive, especially when her body is damn near perfect (to my eyes anyway) due to the amount of running she does.

By 9 o clock I had finished up at work, driving home I wondered if Jess really had headed on without me, and if so was she having a good time? I soon got my answer when i pulled on our driveway and found the house all in darkness.

I went in and turned the shower on, determined to get to this party and make it up to my sexy Jess by being the life and soul- even if i would describe myself as slightly introverted.

As i moved through the living room I noticed an empty wine glass on the table next to her makeup bag, where she'd onbviously got ready and had a drink to take the edge off, I decided to do the same and mixed up a large vodka and orange, knocked it back then dived in the shower.

The party was happening a few doors down from where Jess and I lived, a large detatched house that had been up for sale and recently bought by what looked like a couple around 50 years of age and their two sons, judging by what I'd seen when passing the house over the last couple of weeks. Then an invite to a party had been pushed through our letterbox (and, presumably quite a few others on the street). So it was probably fair to assume the party was for the new owners to get to know some of their neighbours, and to help them celebrate, with the get- together doubling up as a house warming party.

I pulled on a blue polo shirt and jeans, then fixed myself another quick drink, figuring if people already there had been drinking a while I would feel less socially awkward if I'd had a couple of vodkas to give me a bit of a buzz.

I headed out the front door and was only a few strides into my short walk when I could hear music coming from my destination. Several cars were parked in front of the 'party' house, and on the breeze I caught a waft of a herbal cigarette, which made me grin, instantly taking me back to my uni days. However i also thought this odd, would a fifty- something couple be into smoking joints at a get together like this? They didn't look like closet hippies from what I'd seen..

As I walked up the driveway of the house I saw a group of lads huddled round each other, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, the autumn chill making them shift from foot to foot.

The gravel underfoot made a satisfying crunch as i approached, the lads I could see were all around 20 years old, two of them considerably taller than me. They paid me little attention but I was now able to hear what they were saying to each other:

"When do their parents get back?"

"Fuck knows, a couple of days I think."

"They'd better hope we dont trash the place tonight then!"

Some raucous drunk laughter then followed that last comment, it all made much more sense now, the two sons had obviously decided to organise a loud party to show off their folks big new house, and inviting a few neighbours would mean complaints would be kept to a minimum- quite clever really..

Hearing what these guys were saying also made my stomach tighten a little however. What i assumed was going to be a pretty low key gathering with a lot of the guests older than Jess& I, it was now looking more like some sort of frat house bender. I felt a sudden urge to enter the house and find my wife, but I was sure she'd be fine, she's a sensible girl and I was still pleased she'd come without me- it at least meant I wouldn't get the cold shoulder for spoiling her evening!

I passed the guys and walked down the side of the house, not really wanting to march in through the front door. The side door was next, closed to keep the chill out. Peering through the window briefly I could see it entered into a large kitchen where several more guys and girls, also around college student age were fixing themselves some potent looking drinks, along with some shots. Walking in on them didnt hugely appeal to me either so I figured I'd let myself through a low wooden gate and ease my way in through the back door.

Except.. there wasn't a bloody back door. I rolled my eyes and guessed the new owners would soon be putting one in- if they had any sense. As my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see the back garden a little better, it was mostly grass and large bushes- the previous owners apparently weren't big gardeners, but it was a good size and made our garden up the street look decidedly compact..

Before I turned to head back to the side entrance something, or rather someone caught my eye. The left hand window gave me another view into the large kitchen- diner- which now looked to have even more people in it. Through the right hand window I could see into a living room-cum- office, tastefully decorated, it had a large leather sofa in it up against one wall. Opposite this near the window was a large tv and an expensive looking sound system. There was also a large book case full of unexciting looking books, and in front of the couch was a large oak coffee table. The room contained maybe nine or ten people, the guys in there looked your typical sporty uni types, t-shirts two sizes too small to show off their gym bodies to maximum effect. Some were of a more average build like myself, but with less of a dad bod..

There were also two girls in the room, one was a blonde girl, quite curvy, maybe early twenties. She had on a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt, which the guy she was chatting to seemed to be very much enjoying judging by the number of times he was glancing down at her admittedly impressive rack. The other girl in there was 29 and brunette- it was my Jess..

I couldn't help but admire her, damn I'm a lucky guy I thought as I tried to look her up& down- I say tried because she was rightly the centre of attention in the room& was surrounded by four of the guys in there, and they all looked to be loving the fact she was there alone and they could all flirt and have some fun with her.

I felt my stomach knot a little more, partly because she looked to be having such a good time without me, laughing and giggling at whatever lines these young guys were coming out with, but also because of the outfit she'd chosen for the evening knowing that i wouldn't be accompanying her when she arrived..

On her feet she wore a pair of black ankle boots with a peep toe& a 4" heel- probably the sexiest pair of shoes in her wardrobe. Her top was one I'd never seen her wear as outerwear before, black and made of silk, she had worn it to bed and under sweaters& shirts before, but here she was, seemingly confidently wearing it, no doubt to the delight of this group of guys. Her outfit was finished off with a navy blue a-line mini skirt, again I felt a pang of jealousy and hurt, I'd suggested she wear that skirt to other gatherings a few times since we'd been married, but she'd always replied that it was from her college partying days& was too short and inappropriate for her to wear now she was nearing 30.

I moved a little closer to the window, slightly behind a laurel bush, taking one last look around the back yard just to make sure I was alone. I should have gone into the house to meet Jess and start getting into the party.. and yet this chance to watch my sexy little wife interacting and flirting with these younger guys was something I just couldn't take my eyes off. I looked her up& down again, fuck, I thought to myself this was such a sexy sight, even with her heels on she looked so small and petite surrounded by these big young muscled up guys. I tried to lip read what they were saying to my wife but it was pretty impossible, the stereo was thumping out one track after another which was presenting the guys with the opportunity to lean right in, placing their large hands on Jess' back or hip while they talked right into her ear, their lips nearly touching her as they no doubt fed her lines about how great she looked and so on.

As the blonde and her admirer opened the door and left the room, a large black guy, similar age but almost unnaturally broad, doubtless the product of endless hours in the weights room entered, shouting something out which caused cheers& laughter, in his hand was a large tray of shots which he was soon handing out to the others, unsurprisingly one of the first to be given out was to Jess. Normally she stays clear of hard liquor- it tends to tip her over the edge pretty quickly, her petite frame not really capable of absorbing large quantities of alcohol, but lost in the party vibe and with the other guys obviously goading her to neck the shot, she did just that, immediately screwing her eyes up and coughing afterwards which led to another loud cheer.

What surprised me even more was she grabbed another shot from the tray stuck her free hand in the air and theatrically wiggled her body as she downed the second one. The guy to her left, a good looking guy with a short dark military style haircut flung his arm round Jess' waist, holding her arm up high like a triumphant boxer and lent in and planted a large kiss on her cheek.

Normally something like this would have had her telling the guy to behave, but the amount of alcohol she must have been fed by these guys and the fact he was pretty hot meant all she did was giggle and give a cute little bow. Jess was sideways on to me now, G.I. Joe still talking in to her ear, her figure looked incredible from this angle, I could make out more clearly now that she had a black push- up bra on under her flimsy camisole top, the top part of it now clearly visible, along with a couple of inches of cleavage, the flimsy straps of the top and the bra clinging on to her delicate bare shoulders. I'd also forgotten just how short her blue skirt was, the hemline finishing just a couple of inches below her ass& pussy- the flared cut of it meaning any kind of bending over and she'd be giving these horny drunk guys a real eyeful!

One of the others approached the two of them, again a shot was handed to Jess which she downed in a second, he was slimmer than the others with straggly blonde hair, and looked as though he'd be just at home half way up a sheer rockface as he would at a house party. He was pretty unsteady on his feet but started gyrating in front of my wife, which earnt him some cheers but mostly laughter. Army guy whispered something in Jess' ear that made her giggle uncontrollably before almost falling sideways herself- it was now obvious just how wrecked my wife was. Army guy caught Jess before she had a spill, laughing as he did so, I watched as the hand that had swiftly grabbed her waist and steadied her now slid down and came to rest in the middle of her perfect little ass, where it remained still for a short while, obviously feeling her out (literally) as to how much fun he could have with her. I watched, transfixed as they talked a little more, his bravery increasing he began rubbing and then kneading my wifes tight ass as their flirting became more and more obvious from their body language, I stared at his hand as it now openly groped Jess' ass- she was either too drunk to realise or care what he was doing to her or, worse was really starting to enjoy his hand rubbing her ass in my absence.

With his free hand he pulled his phone from his jeans pocket, talking into her ear again he waggled his phone and gestured to Jess' clutch bag on the desk just behind them. She reached back& pulled her phone out, giggling and shaking her head as he looked at her pleadingly. Laughing some more my wife held her hand up to his face as if to say 'enough' and she then started punching something into the keypad on her phone- damn I couldn't believe it, were they swapping numbers?! Of course they were.. the guy looked very pleased with himself as they both put their phones away again.

Part of me was urging myself to go in there, ask him what he thought he was doing, but the other part was engrossed in what i was witnessing, my pretty young wife being treated as little more than an object. To my shame my cock was now stiffening in my pants.

The blonde guy turned his attention back to Jess, grabbing her hands, inviting her to dance which she seemed only too happy to do, her head rocking back as she seemed almost to hang on to his hands for support. As they swayed and moved the spaghetti straps of Jess' top slid from her shoulders, her pert tits the only thing from keeping her lacy black bra from becoming totally exposed, the other guys in the room drinking in the sight of this hot little party girl moving in time to the heavy slow beat. As the next song started- Dua Lipas 'Hotter Than Hell' Jess became more animated, shaking her head making her hair become all tousled, suddenly there was talking amongst the guys, with bottles& shot glasses being hurriedly removed from the large coffee table and in a flash Blondie had helped my wife up onto the table. Again a cheer went up.

A sober Jess wouldn't have entertained doing such a thing, but she was now a long way from sober, and straight away she began moving to the beat again, urged on by her new fan club.

At first she danced a little awkwardly, but was soon taken away by the track, her tight body& long legs now starting to grind in time to the music, the guys now starting to watch intently, their comments and gestures lessening. By now my cock was rock hard in my pants, the sight of my sweet girl so obviously loving being the centre of attention, the straps of her top still hanging loose off her shoulders, her hands running through her hair then sliding down sexily over her tits and onto her flat stomach, a sheen of sweat starting to form on her bare arms, legs& cleavage. The guys were now just staring at the show- as was I, I'm sure struggling with raging hard ons if they were anything like me.

Half way through the track Army guy must have decided my wife needed a partner, stepping up onto their improvised podium and moving up tight behind their dancing girl, both now facing the window giving me the perfect view. His hands went straight to her hips, no doubt rubbing his hard cock into Jess' swaying backside. As Jess reached up high while dancing her top rode up a little, Army guy feeling the bare skin on his fingers instinctively pushed the top higher to just under her tits, giving his buddies a perfect view of her flat stomach. Again to my amazement no rebuke came from Jess as his hands now roamed over her bare stomach.

Jess seemed almost in a trance like state now, her eyes only half open, her new friend reaching up to pull her hair from her shoulders, his lips now almost touching her exposed neck and shoulder. As his hands lingered there I watched as his fingers expertly slid under Jess' bra straps and pushed them from her shoulders. Damn, was he going to expose my wifes tits to everyone in the room?! I needed to go in& stop this but I seemed frozen in place with an overpowering urge to stay concealed and find out just how far Jess would let this situation develop- I felt hurt by her actions, but had to admit I'd never been more turned on in my life from what I was witnessing..

Jess continued her show, arms above her head, fuck-me heels now a little wider apart, submitting to the music- and the touch of the hot young guy tight up behind her. His hands moved back to her hips, her torso looking even more slender in the grip of his large hands, this time he pulled harder on her hips, now openly grinding his cock into my wifes perfect ass, causing her to bend slightly at the waist. A couple of the guys had now got their phones out and were filming the impromptu table dance- most likely so they could watch it back later and stroke their cocks to it. I decided to do the same, turning my phone screen down low so as not to be spotted, then zooming in a little to frame my drunk wifes seduction perfectly. I looked at her on the screen, what I was filming was so hot that I soon found myself rubbing my cock through my pants.

The others watching were by now whistling and shouting encouragement to their friend as his hands slid lower onto the sides of her ass. His head moved closer to hers and as i watched him breathe her scent in he kissed her on her neck, far from recoiling at the sensation of his lips on her body, she tilted her head slightly away from his to expose her neck further to him, to which he responded by kissing her neck twice more- a little longer& harder this time.

By now I was utterly transfixed, my cute little wife who before this had shown little interest in other guys besides me was now drinking in the attention- and touches of this bunch of rowdy strangers. As she pushed her ass back into his bulge he kissed her shoulder where her bra straps had been- her nipples were now only just covered by her top& lacy bra, which had slipped a little without the straps to keep it in place. Army guys fingertips were now almost at the hem of Jess' skirt, his hands running lower as it rode higher from her dancing- her eyes were almost closed as he pulled his hands back up to her waist, making sure to take her tiny skirt up with him as he did. As her skirt was pulled up- pretty much halving its length we all got a good look at the tiny black lacy panties that Jess had worn for the party, which were the matching set to her bra.

Again, no reaction, how could she not be aware of what this guy was doing- namely trying to expose as much of my wifes hot body to his expectant friends in the room? Looking over her shoulder he grinned and winked at the two guys filming the show. His fingertips were now high up on my wifes bare thighs- almost to her hips meaning her delicate panties were now completely on show. I couldn't stand it any longer, taking my cock from my pants and feeling the relief as I started to stroke my rock hard shaft. The part of her panties that actually covered her pussy was made from black material, but the section above was just a see through mesh panel, meaning the top part of her cute little landing strip was now clearly visible to the guys who all seemed to be staring at that part of her body.

12