All Comments on 'Jess Succumbs Pt. 01'

by jaysmusings

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Wonderful first story! Welcome to the fold. You did title this as Part 01 so I can't complain, but there is little chance I will happen to catch the continuation. Keep 'em coming.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

One of the best, looking forwards to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Watching my wife let loose at a party while she has no idea I'm watching is one of my favorite things. I have witnessed her being naughty several times and it always leads to some great sex between us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The decision by the writer has already been made. The writer is going to write about being a willing Cuck.

NorCalGENorCalGEover 2 years ago

Loved it... Looking forward to the follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God I hope this continues like this. He’s understanding just how much of a turn on it is to have a wife every guy wants to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Keep going. Hopefully many more chapters! Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IF you like this story - take a look at PRETEND AGAIN by Vetman - very similar stories but this story is longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, ive been lucky enough to marry a woman who gets super flirty when she has a few. Ive witnessed her getting groped and returning the favour on several occasions. Makes for a great sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a great story, well written and love the whole series but this one is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, sets the Sene for what is to follow brilliantly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband doesn't like to go to clubs. I do go out with some of my girlfriends sometimes my husband always tells me to go have fun have a few drinks and dance the night away. A few times we would all be up dancing together one time they started to open each other blouse to see who would stay in the game the longest. We got down only 2 of us I only had one left they had my shirt open all the was my friend had one more they told me I could win the game if I open my bra and let my boobs free. I don't back down unhook it in the front and open for all to see I won drinks for the next time we go out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A buddy of mine called me one night. He was really torn up. His boss was being an ass demanding a lot of overtime for month's. I knew he was having a financial challenge. His wife wanted money but she didn't like him working to make it. Dumbass. The problem this night was that he had to work over and she went to a party without him. When he got to the party he heard people yelling and carring on more than normal. So he slipped up staying unseen to see what was going on. He said that he took pictures of his wife messing with different guys. It was obvious that she was drunk and high. It was a similar situation the teenager's were having the party and invited different people who had pretty wives. He said it was obvious. What men were there were drunk and high. His wife never even tried pot as far as he knew. I asked what did he want to do? He said he really didn't know. He said if he called the law it would get the teenager's in deep trouble and the adults would maybe be in worse trouble for allowing the teenager's having drugs and alcohol. Plus his wife. I said that could be good for her it might help her straighten up. Then it hit me my brother knew those teenagers I was pretty sure. I said hey buddy let me call you back. I called my brother and he did kind of know them and they has been in trouble before. I asked if he thought that he could get some friends and try to get her out of there for my buddy. He said that he would try. An hour and a half later she was home without any trouble. My buddy threatened to divorce her if she did go to get counciling she did. Then they found out that she was pregnant. They already had 2 children. He didn't know to be happy or sad knowing the time frame. They had DNA and my buddy was the sperm donor. Things seem to be ok now. One thing more thoes pictures that he took of the 4 guys must have gotten to someone because of the next couple years they were mugged. I think it served them right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaysmusings@jaysmusings
Married guy. Thought I’d write a few stories for a bit of fun. Gosh aren’t the trolls an odd bunch?!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES