Jess was a Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria shakes her head. "It seems like it's too stressful, too nerve wracking to be enjoyable."

"There's more than a little truth to that. Look, don't misunderstand, it's not like we're partying with another couple every weekend. Those events are infrequent. The most enjoyable have been more spontaneous. I think Caitlin will agree with me that meeting via the internet is not working. We'll probably stop trying to meet people that way. Not that spontaneous meetings are any easier. Friends are hard to find and risking a friendship over a bad sexual encounter is a bad bargain. So, it ends up being people you've recently met."

"Like Jon and Jess," Gloria interjects.

"Exactly," Travis agrees, tipping his beer bottle at her. "And the problem there is you can misread the situation or the couple or both. You haven't lost a friendship but there's the risk of not forming a friendship you might have enjoyed far more than the sex."

"Then, sorry, why bother?" James asks, eyes still closed.

"It can be fun," Travis insists. "Truthfully. It allows us to explore desires one person can't handle alone. For my part, though she denies it, I know Caitlin enjoys men better endowed than I happen to be."

"Oh, I simply don't believe that," Gloria shoots back as Caitlin shakes her head, clearly irritated. "I tried very hard not to like your wife, sorry to say, but she seems for too kind for that to be true."

"Well, the other part of the equation is that I'm bisexual."

"Did..." Gloria's voice drifts away on the breeze. "Never mind."

"No. Your son's sexuality is not yet another issue you need to deal with," Travis answers her with a grin.

"James," Gloria sighs in an intentionally dramatic fashion. "This is, and I'm quite firm on this point, the last fucking family vacation I'm every letting you talk me into. The last."

Travis and Caitlin laugh.

James take a long pull at his beer and says nothing.

***

They rest, silently, under the cabana long enough for their skin to dry and for Jon's erection to go down. He stands, towel around his waist. Jess puts her top back on. She leaves her towel on the chair. They hold hands as they walk back to their room.

***

"I really feel bad you guys can't enjoy the water."

"Travis, we were the ones that decided to get tattoos at the beginning of our vacation instead of at the end, to say nothing of my wife's decision to mutilate her body," James tells him without opening his eyes. "Go, go frolic in the ceaselessly heaving bosom of the sea. We will be fine."

Gloria starts to laugh. "Travis, I wasn't looking but did my husband manage to say 'ceaselessly heaving bosom of the sea' without smiling?"

"That he did," Travis chuckles.

"Smile? Why should I smile? It's a wonderfully evocative phrase."

"Uh-huh, in a junior college freshman comp class perhaps." Gloria rolls onto her side, facing her husband. She reaches over and puts her hand on the back of his. "So, you have bosoms on your mind?"

James points with his beer bottle at his crotch, head still back, eyes still closed. "What does my built-in barometer of sexual arousal tell you?"

"Not many men are secure enough to brag about a limp penis is front of another man, dear. I salute you."

Travis snorts beer out of his nose. Caitlin pounds him on the back. When he stops choking and laughing, he stands. "On that note, I believe we will take our leave for a bit of frolicking."

"No more bosom or penis talk, darling," James drawls. "I'm remarkably comfortable at the moment and I don't want to have to roll over to hide a boner or get kicked out. I will, I should warn you, be keeping track of your jibes and will take my revenge when the time is suitable."

"I can't wait," she drawls. "I love you," she adds in a softer voice.

"And I you, sweetheart, and I you."

***

Inside the room, Jess rinses the salt water out of her suit, while Jon does the same with the cotton pants. She takes them from him and walks out to the patio to spread them to dry. She knows he is watching her.

"Come on," she says, returning and taking his hand. Inside the bathroom, she tells him, "You get in, I'll be right there."

Jon steps into the shower and adjusts the water. He stands with his head under the spray, letting it course over his head, neck and shoulders. He doesn't move as his sister begins to soap his body. She urges him to step from underneath the showerhead and washes his hair. They then trade places and he washes her body and hair. He is lost in the feel of her skin against his hands. He's hard but he realizes he doesn't want to fuck her or get his dick sucked, not now. Now, all he wants is to be near her, to feel her skin and her breath on his cheek.

Jess rinses and then shuts the water off. She opens the door and reaches for something. She leaves the door open, turns, and sits on the built-in bench. She motions Jon forward. She's holding a small pair of scissors he'd picked up in case he needed to trim his brushes. She looks at him, questioning. He nods. He watches as she moves his hardon to one side and starts snipping at his pubic hair. She works quickly but carefully. She has him put one foot on the bench beside her, holds his cock up, and snips the hair on his balls. He feels his scrotum contract. She lifts his sack, bends and tilts her head, snipping the hair behind his balls. He hesitates when she asks him to turn around. She doesn't trim the hair in his crack, not at first. She runs her finger over his asshole, much as he'd done to her earlier. He's not sure what he'll say if she tries to put a finger in his ass. He's read liking a finger in your ass doesn't make you gay but he's not sure he totally believes that. Jess, whether through luck or understanding her brother is still worried about what had happened when they hooked up with Travis and Caitlin, does nothing more than rub his starburst. It contracts when she begins to trim the hair.

She stands and brushes him off, then herself. She steps out of the shower and returns with a wad of toilet paper. She pushes the hair into a pile; Jon is surprised at how much there is. She picks it up and tosses it in the waste bin under the sink.

"Shower off the hair. I'll do the rest out here."

She begins to run a sink full of water as Jon turns the shower on and scrubs his crotch. He steps out of the shower. Jess is waiting, sitting atop the closed toilet. She has his shaving cream in one hand. On the sink, atop a hand towel, is one of her razors. She rubs the shaving cream over his now very short pubic hair. His cock, stiffens again. She pushes it to one side with the back of her hand and gingerly touches the razor to his skin.

This part takes much longer. Her razor clogs quickly. She needs to change the water in the sink several times. His ball sack is the hardest. It keeps contracting and crawling away from her touch. The skin is crinkly but she takes her time; she nicks him not once. When she asks him to turn he doesn't hesitate. The feel of the shaving cream being smoothed over his asshole makes his cock bounce. She doesn't rush. In a few minutes she's done. She wipes him off with a washcloth.

"You should probably rinse off in the shower and I'll rub some lotion on you, the same stuff I used to avoid razor burn around the bikini line."

Jon turns and looks at himself in the mirror. He turns one way then the other. "Do it all," he whispers. "Shave it all."

"Are you serious?" Jon nods. "Should we do that in the shower? There's a lot less hair on your chest." He nods again. "Probably," he agrees. Jess shrugs. "Okay but let me get a new razor."

She does his chest and belly first because she's tired of sitting. She turns the water on when she needs to rinse the razor or his body. She starts to move toward the bench. "Arms, too, and pits," Jon tells her. She looks at him and reaches for the shaving cream. When she finishes, Jon puts one foot on the bench beside her. She does his butt, thighs and legs. She rinses him and pats him dry with a towel. Together, they look at his body in the mirror. She rubs her bikini lotion into the sensitive skin around his cock, balls, and ass. She uses the resort's body lotion on the rest of him. His dick is half hard by the time she finishes. A long strand of pre-cum sways from the head of his cock. Jess wants to slurp it, and his cock, up but doesn't, certain that the lotion will not taste very appetizing.

He sits on the toilet while she brushes his hair. She stops when his arms go around her waist and he presses his face against the bare skin of her stomach.

"Come on," she says after a few minutes. "I want to watch you paint. May I?"

"Yes. I can hear your heart beating and your breathing. It's amazing really. I've never thought about it but it's amazing." He looks up. The pain in his eyes breaks her heart. "I don't mind if people think I'm a freak or hate me but I can't stand for them to hate you. I don't want to be the reason the world treats you as a joke."

"You forget, little brother, I'm a bitch. I'll kick the world's ass if it fucks with me, or you."

"That's the problem, Jess. Don't you see? You're not a bitch. You don't even pretend to be one very well. If I wasn't such a moron, I'd have seen through you a long time ago. You're not a bitch. The world will chew you up and spit you out."

Jess puts her hands atop Jon's shoulders and leans back, shaking her head. "You have got a lot to learn about me still, women in general for that matter. I love the fact you don't think I'm a bitch. But, little brother, if want to see how mean I can get, let someone try to fuck with you. Don't worry about me and the world. Women are tougher than men. We just don't rub it in your faces 'cause you're kinda cute, some of you anyway."

He manages to smile as he stands up. She steps back and gazes at his smooth body. "I think I'm going to like this version of you. Would you mind leaving your hair loose?"

"I'll shave it if that's what you want."

Jess looks at him with horror. "That's not funny. I love your hair. Don't even joke about shaving it off."

"As you wish."

"The Princess Bride. That's kind of a chick flick, brother dear."

"I loved it," he replies with a shrug.

"So, did I. Are you going to paint in the nude?"

"I think that would be unwise, don't you?" He shakes his head, not sure if she is joking or not.

"Probably, but the patio really is fairly secluded. No one will see you, except me, unless they walk right up to the wall."

Jon nods. "Okay, but if I find it distracting, or if you become distracting, I reserve the right to get dressed."

"You're sure it's okay if I watch you paint?"

"Yeah, it's fine but I probably won't be chatting much."

She puts a hand on his arm. "Jon, seriously, are you sure? You don't sound like it. You said you wouldn't kill someone for me, right? Well, don't kill yourself, metaphorically or literally. You're allowed to have opinions, to disagree with me. That's fine. That's part of being a couple. I need to know that you'll say, "no", when you don't want to do something. Please?"

"Fair enough. I'd rather have my shorts on while I paint but I don't mind if you watch me paint."

"That's better." She kisses him, hands in his still wet hair, then runs them down his smooth chest to his smooth cock. "I'm definitely going to like the new you," she growls into his mouth and then steps away. "Before you get lost in your painting, can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure, of course."

"Make love to me."

***

"Do you want to get lunch here or should we head back?" Travis looks at Gloria then James.

"Dear?"

"I'm fine either way, James." Gloria pulls her sunglasses down and looks at the two men. "How about a game of volleyball before we eat?"

"Won't it hurt your belly? To stretch and jump?" James asks.

"Shit." Gloria utters the expletive with such disgust that Travis smiles. Gloria is smiling but there's little in the way of amusement in her voice when she speaks. "I've been watching the two young ladies over there. They're quite smitten with their volleyball prowess. I'd love to teach them a lesson."

"See?" James says, turning to Travis. "They look so sweet, so beguiling but underneath it all lies raw competitiveness." He smiles at his wife. "Besides, when's the last time you played?"

"A while, true but if I had even a decent partner we'd make them eat sand."

"Caitlin played in college." Gloria looks at Travis and toasts him with her beer bottle.

"Did she now?" Gloria purrs looking at Caitlin. "What do you think? Can we take them?"

"If you're any good, sure. They aren't really playing. They're just letting the men look at them. Notice there aren't that many. Most people are ignoring them. They're flirting with the 'no sexual overtones' rule."

"I agree and that's why it would be fun to take 'em down a peg or two," Gloria growls. She stands, stretches her arms over her head. And winces. "James, I can't believe I let you talk me into getting my belly button pierced."

"My eternal apologies, dear. What do you want to eat?"

"Oh, just have them put another one of those little sausage thingies in my Bloody Mary. That'll hold me."

Travis looks at James, who shrugs. "No, Travis. She's is not kidding. Come on. My treat if you help me carry the stuff."

"Sure, but we can order from here."

"I need to stretch my legs. Come on."

***

Jon's answer is to open his arms to her. Jess steps into them but she doesn't hug him. She kisses his nipple. She smiles when it gets hard beneath her lips. She flicks it with her tongue and he gasps. She gently catches it between her teeth and tugs, loving the sounds she elicits from her brother, her love. She teases his other nipple, hands between them, fondling his hardon.

"I want to suck your cock but I'm afraid the lotion will taste gross," she whispers, pushing him to sit on the end of the bed. He scoots back until he's lying on the bed. He holds his hands out to her. She kneels on either side of his feet and walks on her knees, up his body, stopping to rub her slit over his cock. She reaches for him and slips the head of his cock between her wet, engorged lips. She lowers herself onto his cock in a single fluid motion, savoring the feel of her pussy stretching to accept him. When her butt rests on his thighs, she begins to grind against him, tilting her pelvis to rub her clit over the now smooth skin at the base of his cock. Her hands push her hair back from her face. Her back arches, thrusting her breasts out, where his eager hands find them. It's his turn, now, to tease her nipples, rolling and pulling them between his fingers.

"Oh, Jon, fuck that feels good," she moans.

"Sshh, door's open," he reminds her.

"Fuck," she snaps, but softly.

She reaches forward and intertwines her fingers with his, supporting herself on his outstretched arms as she begins to rise up and down on his cock. He pulls his feet up, letting his knees fall to the side and thrusts up to meet her. They fall into a rhythm. His cock, his lower belly, his balls glisten in the muted light that streams through the sheer panels covering the open patio door. He feels the head of his cock slamming into her cervix. Each time he does, she cries out as the cramping pleasure spreads through her belly. The look on her face, the sound of their bodies, and the sounds his cock brings out of her combine and surge through his brain before rocketing to his cock.

He arches his back, the only thing touching the bed is the back of his shoulders, his head and neck, and his feet. Jess' full weight presses her onto his erupting cock. He bounces her up and down as his muscles spasm with every eruption of his cock. He's panting for breath when he collapses back onto the bed. Jess lies atop him, kissing the sweat that's popping out over his chest.

"You didn't cum, did you?" he pants.

"No, I'm good though. That was unbelievable. Fuck."

"Not acceptable," Jon murmurs. He lifts her butt with his hands and begins to wiggle beneath her, painting his belly with a trail of his cum and her pussy juice.

"You don't have to do...oh fuck." Whatever she intended to tell him he didn't have to do is lost in her purr of satisfaction when his mouth closes over her pussy. He sucks as much of her cunt into his mouth as he can. His tongue parts her slit in a slow deliberate movement that starts at the bottom of her pussy and moves all the way to her clit. He does this over and over again, driving his tongue deeper into her pussy with each lick. He moves his head to one side and sucks one set of lips into his mouth, tugging. She pushes against his chest but his hands on her ass keep her close. He moves to the other side. He urges her up and squirms a little lower on the bed.

An incoherent moan fills the quiet room when he tongues her starburst. His nose is buried in her pussy. Her juices, and what's left of his cum, run into his nose and suppresses a sneeze. His hands pull her lower. His lips and tongue are plastered to her asshole. Her fingers bump his forehead as she begins to rub furiously at her clit.

She cums when his tongue penetrates her.

She's not sure if she screamed or not.

***

The boys return with Gloria's Bloody Mary and, as requested, it sports an extra sausage. There's also fries, nachos, and in a nod to healthy eating, fresh fruit. They huddle around the small table, bare hips and shoulders touching but unnoticed, and eat and drink and laugh.

***

Jon sets up the easel and lays out his paints and brushes, ignoring the unusually high number of people walking past the patio on the walkway, trying to look as if they're not looking. His fears of turning his sister into some sort of a freak resurge, filling his mouth with bitterness. Is this what they can expect if they try to live their lives together? No, duh, you dumb mother fucker, he snickers at himself. He picks up the picture and flips the dust cover off. Jess walks over and looks at it closely for the first time.

"That's amazing," she whispers.

"I don't want to jinx myself. I'm trying not to think about it too much." He studies the picture. The figures are mostly completed, as is the background. Jess stares at the background. At first, she thought it was their room, the bed, her standing by the patio door. She still sees that but if she looks just right, the door frame looks more like the trunk of a palm, the carpet sand, the bed an upside-down outrigger canoe.

"How did you do that? It looks like two different places?"

"I don't know," Jon whispers. "That's what scares me." He sets the picture on the easel and looks at it. "I've been thinking about what you said, about me being in the picture. I have an idea."

"Don't mess it up because I opened my silly mouth. I'd feel terrible."

"I won't. I can't shake the idea, which makes me think it might be a good one."

She goes inside to get a couple of waters out of the fridge. When she returns, Jon is peering at his painting as if he's seeing it for the first time. A brush dangles from his fingers; there's no paint on it. Jess puts a hand on his shoulder, lets it rest there, not speaking. She feels his chest expand as he takes a deep breath. He turns his head slightly, smiles at her and turns to pick up his palette. He squeezes out a blob of White No. 2 and Ultramarine blue and begins to mix them.

***

Despite the alcohol, Gloria routs the men at Crazy Eights. Caitlin begs off playing. After Gloria wins the fourth game in a row James stacks the cards and sets them aside.

Travis stretches. "Is it okay if we head back?"

Gloria nods. "You know, I really tried not to like the two of you."

"Seriously?" His distress is obvious. Gloria nods. "Yup, seriously. Nothing personal, you just seemed like a complication the kids didn't need." She holds his eye. "And, I wasn't entirely sure you weren't trying to take advantage of them." Before he can protest, she continues. "That was foolish on my part. Even if you had turned out to be someone who would do that, I need to learn that my children, despite their current behavior, are capable of taking care of themselves." She begins to gather her stuff. "Anyway, I tried but failed." She looks up at the couple, the beach bag in one hand, a bottle of lotion in the other. She's forgotten she doesn't like her boobs. "Thank you, both of you, for a wonderful afternoon."