Jess was a Bitch Ch. 07

Story Info
Everyone tries to adjust to the rapid changes.
10.9k words
4.71
24.3k
40

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

Everyone tries to adjust to the rapidity of the changes happening in their lives.

Any errors I snuck past LarryInSeattle are, as always, my own.

Enjoy, thoughtful comments always welcome. By the by, "thoughtful" rarely includes words such as "fag".

===========

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

Jon looks at his dad over the top of his coffee cup. "I'm gonna work on my painting." Jess shrugs. "Hang out and relax." Gloria reaches over and rubs the back of James' neck. "I'm sorry about the tattoos sweetheart. There's not much to do but swim or lie in the sun and we can't swim."

"Really? Then what were you doing floating in the water with Jess and Caitlin earlier?"

"One, I forgot. Two, the girls clearly needed the calming presence of an adult. It's not very kind to harp on another person's mistakes, James."

"Harp? How am I harping, you harpy?" James protests.

They're both smiling. Just a few days ago the exchanged would have caused Jon's stomach to churn with anxiety. Today, he's able to smile with them.

"You can put plastic wrap and tape over it, and your belly button, and still get in the water. Maybe not swim but at least splash around a little." Caitlin offers. "You should go clean it and put a dry dressing on." Gloria nods her agreement but doesn't get up.

"But plastic won't protect them from the sun," Travis adds. "You should wear a snorkel or scuba shirt too."

"Since you seem intent upon reliving your youth, you should go to the nude beach," Jess suggests, giving her mother an evil smile. Gloria supposes it's payback for her attempt at cheering her daughter up earlier. "Sounds fun," she chirps. "What do you say, James?"

"Uh, sure, I guess or are you just messing with our daughter's head?" He's honestly confused. "I didn't know there was a nude beach here, not that I've had occasion to look for one."

"It's at," Travis mentions a resort not far away. "It's nice. Laid back. It's not too busy, usually, so you could probably still rent a cabana."

"Is that seriously what you'd like to do, dear?"

"I was joking earlier but you know what, let's do it." Gloria hops off the chaise. "Can you get food there?"

"Sure," Caitlin answers. "It's pretty much the same as here, except most of the people don't have clothes on." She catches James' eye. "It's clothing optional. You don't have to go nude."

"I take it you two have been there?"

"Yeah," Travis answers for the both of them. "It's wonderful. It's not a sex party or a hook-up; it's not like that at all. It's just people enjoying the water and sun and breeze on their skin."

"But sometimes, at your age, I mean, you must..."

"Get an erection? Yeah, of course. Roll over on your stomach, put your hat or towel over it. It'll go away." He looks very serious. "Overt sexual overtures will get you kicked out. It's really a major faux pas at a clothing optional beach to get sexual. Major."

"You hear that Gloria? You'll have to behave yourself if we go."

"Says the man who once couldn't wait..." She sees the look on Jess and Jon's faces and stops herself. "You know what, fuck it," she snaps at her children a moment later. "Why on earth, should I feel guilty about my sexuality and passion given the way you two have been behaving? So, throw all the goddamn goggle-eyed looks my way you want. Your father took me on the hood of his goddamn car in the goddamn parking garage of his goddamn apartment building. Why should me telling that story embarrass you, or me, when you two don't give a shit if the whole complex knows you're screwing your brains out? Huh? Why?"

Her children stare at her in shock as she storms off toward her room. Old mom has returned with a vengeance.

"Wow, I love your mom," Caitlin whispers.

James chuckles. "She's a firecracker alright." He turns to look at the other couple. "Anything else we should know about this place?"

"Not really. Don't stare, duh. Oh, don't sit your bare ass on anything without a towel under it. And plenty of sunscreen. When you think you've over done it, put on more. Trust me," Caitlin answers.

James nods and turns toward the resort. He stops and turns around and addresses the couple. "Would you care to join us? To sunbath, to be clear. I'm not asking to join your crazy swinger club or anything."

"Too late," Travis says with a smile. "The spring membership drive is closed. You'll have to wait until the fall." He turns to his wife. "Caitlin?"

"If Jon is going to paint, Jess will be left by herself." She looks at Jess. "Want to join us?"

Jess nods. She's flabbergasted at the speed of events. Falling in love with her brother, watching their parent's marriage resurrect itself in front of her eyes, and then behaving in ways utterly foreign to her experience - tattoos? Nude beaches? A foursome. Giddy joy. Devastating despair.

Caitlin looks at James who appears to be decidedly uncomfortable. "Is that okay, James?"

"Well, to be honest, going nude in front of my daughter, or vice versa, is not something I think I want to do." He looks embarrassed. "I don't mean to sound like a stick-in-the-mud, but..." He lets the rest trail off into the sound of the surf.

"No, that would be weird." Jess agrees. "I'll just hang out here. I'll be fine."

"There are families there, if that makes a difference," Travis offers.

"No, dad's right, too much for the first time. You guys go. I'll make sure Jon doesn't go into a trance, forget to drink, and start having seizures from dehydration." She waves a hand at Caitlin. "Go on, skedaddle, beat it."

"Uh, you know I'm bisexual, right? Is that a problem?" Travis interjects. He addresses himself to James, but the questions are so random they all stare at him.

"Young man, I know almost nothing at this point. You said this place was about relaxing not sex, so what difference would you being bisexual make?"

"Some guys would be seriously uncomfortable being naked around a bi or gay dude."

"I had my uncomfortable gland removed when they took out my appendix. Come on. I need to get my wife settled down before she returns with a large blunt object to re-emphasize her dominance to our children."

James heads toward their room; Travis and Caitlin stay behind.

"Honey, we'll be joined in our nudity by Travis. He's bisexual, so he'll be eyeing both of us," they hear James call through the patio door.

"James!" they hear even louder.

Caitlin collapses back in a chair, pulling her knees to her chest as she laughs. "We're going to have a blast talking to those two. God, I can't believe what totally baller parents you two weirdos got lucky with."

"It doesn't always seem that way," Jon offers, shaking his head. He looks at Caitlin. "Are you guys trying to hook up with my parents?"

"No, Jon," she chuckles. "Not that we wouldn't if this wasn't already complicated enough." Her face grows serious. "We can always find people to have sex with. What we have trouble finding are friends. Everyone is either trying to get to my dad through me or think I'll fund their movie or some shit like that." She looks back and forth between the two. "The truth is, we're lonely. We'd rather have you, and your parents, as friends than as lovers. Does that sound pathetic?"

"No," Jess whispers. "Being lonely, sucks. Everyone at school hates me."

"Bullshit," Travis snorts.

"No, it's not. I was a very unpleasant person to be around." A ghost of a smile flits over her face. "Jon's nickname for me was 'the bitch'."

Jon flushes. "I told you I was wrong about that. Besides, that's what you wanted people to think."

"I know. I didn't say that to make you feel bad, Jon. Fucking relax. I was just trying to make Caitlin and Travis understand I do know what it's like to be lonely. That's all. You don't; you've always been popular."

"Are you outta your fucking mind?!" Jon gasps, jaw unhinged. "I have a few friends but that's a far cry from popular. I don't live for sports and I like art so I'm automatically gay. I'm smart but didn't join the chess club so I'm not part of the brainiac clique. I don't get wasted every weekend, so I'm outta the stoners club. How many times did I go out to parties while you were still at home? Every? I don't know what it's like to be lonely? Fuck that bullshit, sis, just fuck that bullshit."

Jess moves over to her brother and puts an arm around him. "Okay, Jon. I get it. We all have our own shit to deal with. If I thought you had it easy and I was wrong, I'm sorry. I guess we all imagine we have it worse than other people."

Jon drops his head into his hands. "No. God I'm being such a little bitch all of a sudden. What the fuck?" He looks at Jess. "I've been the bitchy one, not you, haven't I?"

"We've both been bitchy. Okay?" She stands up. "Come on, go swimming with me."

"I can't. I don't have my suit on."

"Go in that," Jess tells him.

"This?" He pulls at his pant leg. "It's already almost see through. Once it's wet it will be."

"I know," Jess tells him with a grin. "Come on."

He looks confused. He looks at Caitlin. She laughs. "Dude, I'm totally on her side so I'm going to abstain due to the deep desire to see your cock again. I'm not impartial."

Travis shakes his head, takes his wife's hand, and heads toward the resort.

Jess laughs, grabs Jon's hand and tugs him in the opposite direction. By the time they reach the surf, he's running with her.

***

"James, this is a bad idea. What was I thinking? I hate my boobs. I don't want anyone to see them. I can hardly stand to let you see them." They're sitting in the car. Everyone else has open their door and is preparing to get out.

"Darling, you know I wish you'd never had that surgery but you're over reacting. Your own breasts were beautiful but there's nothing wrong with your breasts now, either."

Travis debates with himself over whether he should say anything. "You don't have to go nude, Gloria. It's clothing optional not nude mandatory. If you don't feel comfortable you don't have to do anything. I think you'll be surprised at the variety of people you'll find here." Jess, standing behind her husband, nods. "Trav is right. Don't worry about it. You can leave your suit on. It'll do you good to chill for a bit."

"It's up to you, my dear. We can go back. We can take a drive down the coast, drop Travis and Caitlin back at the resort. What's your pleasure, sweetheart?"

"I hate chickening out, dammit." She scowls at the door handle as if it is somehow to blame for her quandary. "Oh, just fuck it," she snaps, opening the door and climbing out. Travis leads them to the day guest check-in counter. They listen to the rules and pay their money. The beach is lovely. As expected, it's private, a deep cove flanked on either end by trees.

They find a cabana. There are four lounge chairs, two on either side of a small table. Travis drops his towel on one of the chairs, followed by his clothes. "Forgive me but I really want to get in the water," he tells them and walks away. Jess follows suit. Gloria wonders if they're simply giving her space to relax. If they are, she thanks him silently. She spreads out her towel, slips off the sun dress she's wearing as a cover-up, and lies down on the lounge chair. She's startled to see James has stripped and is already stretched out on the chair next to her. She loves the slick way his hairless cock and balls look. She can tell he's at least as excited as he is nervous; his cock is longer than usual.

"Gloria, honey, if you keep looking at my dick I'll have to roll over. I didn't bring a hat."

She sighs and lies back on the lounge chair. She watches from beneath her sunglasses, not staring as much as exploring. Travis was right. She is surprised. She sees young and old, heavy and trim. She had imagined everyone here would be a member of what she referred to as 'the pretty people crowd'. She honestly does not include herself in that group. She swallows a gasp of surprise when a woman with no breasts walks by. She glances at her husband. He's in the shade. His eyes are closed. His cock has rolled over to lay atop his right leg. She reaches behind her and unfastens her top, removes it and lies back on her chair.

***

The thin cotton clings to Jon's body. The water is bathtub warm. Jess is floating in front him. Her head rests on his chest. His hands support her body. Her hands wave back and forth in the water. "Have mom and dad gone insane?"

"Have we?" he retorts. "They're not geriatric, Jess."

"I know but who wants to hear stories about their parents having sex?"

"Jesus, Jess, are you kidding me? Who wants to hear their kids fucking - each other no less?"

"I'm liking the fishing hut idea more and more," she murmurs. She fiddles behind her back and her bikini top starts to float away. She snatches it with one hand. Her breasts float back and forth in the water, nipples hard, bright pink in the sunlight. She reaches underneath her body and rubs Jon's cock through his pants. He gets hard quickly. She rolls off his hands and outstretched arms and faces him. Her arms go around his shoulders and her legs around his waist. She leans back, bringing her breasts out of the water.

"Suck my nipples," she whispers.

He bends forward. Her nipples are salty. He plucks at one with his lips and she moans. He treats the other, then straightens.

"We should walk in where the water isn't as deep, only up to your waist, then I could float on my back, arms outstretched while you fuck me. Everyone would be able to see. They'd wade into the water, getting closer, watching. Some of them would have phones, recording us, recording you fucking me as the waves roll beneath and raise me up. If Caitlin would've stayed, she'd have joined us. She has a thing for you, brother dear. She'd suck my nipples and kiss me while you fuck me."

Jon says nothing. He remains motionless, watching his sister's body ride the gentle swells.

"I want you to paint in the nude," Jess continues. "The patio is pretty secluded unless you walk right up to it. No one while know, except me. I'll know. When I see you staring so hard at the canvas that I worry your gaze will set it ablaze, I'll know your cock is hanging free, swaying with your movements. I'll picture your cock in my head, the way it looks, the way it feels in my hand or in my mouth or pussy and I won't feel lonely while you paint. I'll concentrate on your cock with such focus, you'll start to get hard. You won't know why, maybe you won't even notice, lost in your work, but your cock will get hard from being mind-fucked by me."

Jon's cock is aching.

"Caitlin has a thing for you, not me. Stop now, please. If you don't I really will walk in closer and fuck you and we'll get arrested or thrown out." He reaches for her ankles that are latched behind his back. He unhooks them and helps her stand. He wraps her up and squeezes, loving the feel of her breasts against her chest. She rubs herself against his erection and sighs.

"We should head in or I won't be able to resist fucking you," Jon tells her again. "We've been pushing our luck don't you think?"

She quickly ties her top on. When they exit the surf, she stands between Jon and the bulk of the crowd on the beach, giving his erection, clearly visible beneath the wet, cotton, a semblance of cover. Under the cabana, he discretely sheds the wet pants and lies on one of the lounge chairs, towel over his waist.

"If I was the one who wanted to stay behind, would you have gone with them? To the nude beach? Gotten naked in front of mom and dad?"

Jon is quiet so long she decides he's not going to answer. "Yeah, probably. I don't know. I mean it's not like we haven't seen them naked before, by accident."

"But walking around naked in front of them would be totally different."

"It would. I think it would depend on the place and the vibe. If Travis is telling the truth and there really isn't a sexual vibe to the situation, then I might."

"You ever think about having sex with mom?"

Jon sits up and stares at his sister, jaw unhinged. "No! That's..."

"Disgusting?" Jess chuckles but it's a bitter sound. "I know. I feel exactly the same when it comes to dad. The problem is why? How is it different than what we're doing?"

"Because they're our parents. We're dependent on them, still. We aren't dependent on each other. There's not a difference in power or authority between us."

"Okay, fine, good point but still. What if you or I was the one who approached them? I am not saying I have any interest in doing that but if I, the less powerful one in your estimation, approached dad and not the other way around? Or what if it was ten years from now, and we were both independently wealthy, then there would no longer be the power differential. Would it be okay then?"

"No, I can't imagine having sexual feelings for mom," Jon insists.

"I agree. I feel the same about dad, but why? It doesn't strike me as so very different from what we're doing. The only real difference I see is that I somehow fell in love with you and not my father, that I want to have sex with you but not him. But that doesn't explain why the one has such a high ickiness factor and the other doesn't."

Jon has no answer.

***

Gloria admits the breeze on her bare breasts is intoxicating. She lifts her bottom and works the bottom of her suit off.

James reaches over and takes her hand, though his eyes appeared to have been closed.

They're still holding hands when Travis and Caitlin make their way up from the beach and towel off. Rather than flag down a server, Travis goes to the bar and buys a bucket of beers. He sets the bucket between the two pairs of lounge chairs, settles back onto his lounger, opens a beer, and drinks a third of it in one go, before opening and distributing bottles to the others.

"What happened to ladies first?" Caitlin asks before taking a sip.

"An archaic hold-over of the patriarchy, wouldn't dream of insulting today's modern women will such behavior. Besides," he adds, grinning. "I was really thirsty."

Gloria sits up and moves to sit near the end of the lounge chair, careful not to over balance it. She turns slightly so she can see Travis. "You're right. This is a lovely spot and the feel of the breeze on your skin, all of your skin, is delightful, surprisingly so."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

"I am. You'll think I'm silly, but I imagined the place would be packed with super models."

"Not at all, that's most people's assumption," Travis says, leaning toward her. "There will always be a few people who clearly feel they're doing us a favor by being nude. I'm sure you've spotted a few already." Gloria smiles in agreement. "But most of us are just ordinary folks who enjoy not wearing clothes on occasion."

"So, I see." She drinks from her bottle. "Even in the shade it's hot. This hits the spot." She takes another sip. "Would you say you'd be more likely to meet others that follow your lifestyle at a beach like this?"

"Possibly, maybe even probably but I don't really know." It's Caitlin that answers. "Like Trav said, it's considered bad form to use a clothing optional beach as a pick up or make out spot. People committed to the naturist lifestyle are committed to killing that very stereotype. We've never met anyone at venues such as this."

"I don't mean to be rude but how do you meet then?"

"It's really not hard. There are websites and personals galore. The hard part is finding, for us, a couple we're comfortable with. Caitlin is not interested in turning me into a cuck." Seeing the look of confusion of Gloria's face, he elaborates. "A cuckold. To me that's bondage or submission. The wife picks a man and 'forces' her husband to watch. Caitlin is not interested in humiliating me nor I her. That eliminates a depressingly large segment of the couples we meet. And it's always couples, no single men or women."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers