Jess was a Bitch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

Jon flips over onto his back. His cock is rigid. The head is a deep red and a long strand of precum stretches from the slit of his cock to the smooth skin of his belly. It takes all her will power to not gobble up his cock. She scoots up in the bed and resumes her slow ministrations, this time to the front of his body. She brushes his face with the ends of her hair and follows with her mouth. She pays careful and prolonged attention to his nipples. His own will power impresses her. His fingers clutch at the sheet beneath him, but he makes no move to grab her.

As with his ass, she skirts his cock on her slow, wandering journey down his body. She discovers she likes kissing and sucking at his toes. After all that has happened the past two weeks, this surprises her. She wonders if it's because their Jon's toes or she'd be this wet sucking on any man's toes. Or woman's, flashes across her mind. She kisses and licks and nibbles her way back up his legs, eyeing the hard cock that bounces over his belly, each beat of his heart seems to force another translucent pearl of fluid from his cock. God, she wants to taste him, but she restrains herself, nibbling and nuzzling the inside of his knee, transfixed by the magnificence of his erection. Jon clutches at the sheets, focusing on the feel of her breath on his skin, the tickle of her hair on his thigh. He wants her but he understands, without words, as few other lovers would, that she wants him to wait, wants to take him, pleasure him, and enjoy him at her own pace. He waits and while he waits, he savors every aspect of their togetherness, desperate not to miss the faintest scent or softness touch.

When she moves to his cock, she doesn't engulf it with her mouth or wrap it in her hand. She hovers her face near the head, staring at it, amazed that she can see the drop of dew growing as she watches. She purses her lips and directs a puff of her breath at the head of his cock. It jerks, seeming to grow even larger, redder. The drop frees itself and begins a slow-motion fall to his belly, her lover's belly, her love's belly. Jon's belly.

She touches his slit with the tip of her tongue, forcing it open, capturing the taste she's been dreaming of. She touches her lips to the pool beneath his cock, loving his taste, loving the way his cock bounces against her cheek as she laps at his wet, delicious skin. She holds the base of his cock, cupping his balls and takes him in her mouth. She goes slow, swallowing his cock, until her lips are pressed to the stubbly skin at the base of his cock. She holds him there, caressing his cock by pretending to swallow. She eases her mouth off him as slowly as she'd taken him in.

She continues to suck Jon's cock, not hurrying, taking all of him into her mouth, until she feels his cock swelling. She stops and squeezes the shaft of his cock just beneath the head. She's read that doing this will stop his orgasm. It appears to work. She waits, holding him, not moving, until she's sure the moment has ebbed, then takes him into her mouth again. She has no idea, neither of them does, how long this goes on, how many times she repeats her actions, until she knows it's time for her to take him insider her.

She throws her leg over his body and reaches behind her. The inside of her legs glow in the hot light leaking into the room. Jon can see liquid running down her labia, hanging, just as his own precum does, by a thin thread. He longs to slide beneath her, suck the liquid and her pussy into his mouth and drink a long, satisfying drink. He does not. He abides by Jess' unspoken wishes.

She takes him into her body in one smooth motion. She's sitting atop his thighs. She holds out her hands. They mesh their fingers and she leans over him, supported by his arms. He doesn't thrust; she doesn't ride him. The only movement is the back and forth rocking of her pelvis. All her weight is on him, driving him deep into her pussy. She rocks, sliding the ember of her clit up and down the hard, slick skin of his shaft. She tightens her pussy like she's trying to stop peeing in the middle of taking a leak. Her pussy grips and pulls at his cock and still she rocks, back and forth, steady as a metronome.

His cockhead is pressed hard up against her cervix. The slit of her cervix and the slit of his cock kiss each other, caress each other. He can feel his cockhead sliding over her, catching in the small crater at the center of her cervix, then sliding over it.

Her fingers threaten to crush his, but she never alters the pace of her movements, even as her breath catches, trapped inside her chest. Her body begins to tremble. The air trapped in her chest explodes out of her and she begins to pant. It's the look of ecstasy on her face as much as the movements of her body that triggers his release.

As intense as the past thirteen days have been, as many times as he's cum, the slow pace of this morning's love making results in an explosion of jizz. His cock remains pressed firmly against her cervix. The spasms, wracking his balls and body, don't fill her pussy, they fill her womb, flooding it with his seed.

She collapses onto his chest and for the first time since she asked him to lie on his stomach, he holds her, stroking her back, whispering over and over into her hair, how much he loves her.

***

"You think maybe you're coming on a bit strong?"

Caitlin sets down the glass of orange juice and looks at her husband. "You think so? Fuck."

"Maybe. I mean I like Jon's work as much as you do but you've only known him, what, nine, ten days? And now you basically ask him to become a business partner."

"Not really. It's David, assuming his willing to let me open a satellite gallery with him, who'll be my business partner. Jon will be a client of the gallery."

"And a lover. And the significant other of another lover. And the son of, potentially, yet another lover, or two. That's a complicated relationship, my love."

"You think James and Gloria are interested?"

"Is this an honest digress or are you trying to avoid discussing your offer to Jon?"

"Both but mostly an honest digression. I kissed her - at the beach the other day. You weren't there. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. That's not how we roll."

"Yeah? How did she respond?"

"Before or after she realized it happened? Before, I'd say she enjoyed it. After, embarrassment." She touches the back of Travis' hand. "You're not upset with me?"

"No," he replies, shaking his head. He nibbles at a slice of cucumber before continuing. "I've been thinking about what Jon said. Our 'rules' are somewhat arbitrary, don't you think? I mean what's the reason for them? Honesty," he says, answering his own question. "We both feel it's critical the other knows and approves of what we're doing, and we'd very much prefer it involve both of us. I think that's still very important. I'm sure I'd be upset if I discovered that under the pretext of running errands you were actually down in Gloria's room having sex." He holds up a hand, cutting off her protest. "I can't imagine you ever, ever, doing anything like that. It's just an example. I'd also be upset if you said you want to go have sex with Gloria, or James, or both but you didn't want me there. I wonder, 'why'? On the other hand, I'd be okay with watching the three of you. I think I'd be okay if I was out here, getting dinner ready and the three of you were in the bedroom. If that's true, why would I be upset, and I think I would be, if you said you wanted to go to Hawaii with them and leave me behind, not that you would." He shakes his head.

"You're being silly, doofus dear. If we're in the bedroom and you're out here, you could, if you wished, join in or ask us to stop. That wouldn't be possible if the three of us, or the three of you, were somewhere else. I mean, for example, I have no intention, or desire really, to fool around with Jess after Jon leaves. I don't care how much he says it's okay."

Travis is nodding before she finishes. "Totally. Totally agree." He cocks his head to one side. "What about James and Gloria? I mean, Jess is going to be hanging around. Assuming they really do have an interest, we going to ball them, while their daughter hangs out in the living room?"

"Uh, that would be a little weird. I'm guessing probably not." She grins at her husband. "So, let's say Jess went for a long walk and we were alone, would you try to fuck Gloria or James first?"

"You always want me to answer questions like that first. It's time I took a stand. Not this time, my lovely little sexpot. You answer that question first, then I will."

"Easy. Gloria on her back, you are fucking her, while I squeeze my head in between your bodies to lick her clit and your cock, as James is fucking me in the ass."

He shakes his head. "My God, how did I ever find you? Well, I need to think about this. I could suck James while you peg him, and Gloria pegs me but you only, I believe, brought one strap on. And, I have no idea if James would be in to that. So, hmm." He makes a great show of stroking his chin, as if pondering a particularly perplexing bit of philosophy. "I guess, given the constraints of the situation, I'll let James fuck me, assuming he's okay with that, while you and I go down on Gloria."

"Hmm, well if that's what you're thinking, I want you to do me a favor. Fuck me in ass, now, with me on my back so I can kiss your beautiful face. Please?" She slips off the bar stool and pulls off her shirt. Her nipples crinkle and harden under his gaze. She holds out her hand. He slips off the other stool and takes it.

He doesn't take her ass right away. They kiss for a long time. He drives her crazy, playing with her nipples, crazier still sucking at her clit. Her pussy is flowing. When he rolls her legs up, her taint is slick. He fingers her pussy, rubs her juices over her asshole. He lubes himself by burying his cock in her pussy. He enters her ass easily. His arms keep her scrunched up in a ball. Her tongue is inside his mouth when he fills her ass with his jizz.

"Thank you, baby," she whispers in his ear. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you, too. But we're not finished, at least you aren't." Before she can protest he pulls out of her ass and moves to kneel between her legs. He sucks her labia into his mouth, his hunger for her never satisfied. As he pushes his tongue deep into the warm wetness of her pussy, it occurs to him that the reason he feels unthreatened by her other lovers is he cannot imagine anyone can draw the same degree of strength and satiety from her body, and her presence, as he does. He drinks, if not his fill, enough, and turns his attention to her own rigid little prick. As he touches it with the tip of his tongue, he wonders if straight guys ever realize the clit they're sucking on is basically a dick that, due to a lack of the right hormones and receptors, never grew up. Her hands clutch at his head, pulling his mouth onto her cunt as shudders wrack her body, forcing everything from his mind except how much he loves being able to do this for her.

***

"You think we'll see them today?"

"Who do you mean, James? The kids or Caitlin and Travis?"

"Jon and Jess."

"Probably, I'd imagine."

"Thinking of the look on Jess' face when he leaves for the airport is killing me."

Gloria pats the back of his hand, continuing to pretend she's reading. James is well aware she hasn't turned a page for nearly thirty minutes but he's not about to pop whatever protective bubble she's managed to surround herself with. "Me, too." She sighs and sits the book atop the patio table. "Who am I kidding? I've read the same page a dozen times. I'm not even sure if I'm reading a novel or an introduction to Sanskrit."

"No one escapes a broken heart," James observes.

"Hmm, I suppose that's true." She turns to face him. "Who was it that broke yours? I've told you a bit about the idiocy of my first but, funny as it seems, I just realized I know very little about your love life before I swept you off your feet."

"Well, before last week I would've said Lori, she dumped me over spring break our freshman year. I suppose she felt it would be a cliché to do so at Thanksgiving or Christmas."

"What do you mean until last week?"

James offers her a sad smile. "When I thought I wanted to leave you last week, that was when I finally understood what it meant to be 'broken hearted'."

She squeezes his hand. "I'm sorry, love."

"No need to be. I'm sorry as well. They say it takes two to tango, well it takes two to let a love die as well. I'm as much to blame as anyone. Let's not talk about it anymore. What ya say?"

Gloria nods. She scoots her chair over without getting up and rests her head on her husband's shoulder. It's not a very comfortable position but she doesn't give a shit about that.

***

"Are you going to take a shower?"

Jon shakes his head. "I want to wear you a while longer. Is that gross?"

"If it is I don't care." She stands beside the bed and squeezes her legs together, tightening her abdominal muscles. She opens her legs. The inside of her thighs are shiny, slick with her own juices and Jon's cum. "Rub it into my skin, please," she whispers.

Jon rolls toward her. He puts one hand behind her leg, steadying her and with the other hand, he begins to rub the wetness over her leg, like he might if applying sunscreen. He switches hands, does the other leg. He kisses her pussy, rolls onto his back and let's his head hang over the edge of the bed. "Turn around, I think I missed a spot." She turns. He pulls her toward him, working his head between her legs, his head tilted far back. He finds her pussy with his mouth. She squats over his face in an almost reverse cowgirl position. His chin pushes into her ass crack. He sucks at her pussy as she pushes against his forehead. When he wiggles his head from between her legs and she turns to look at him, his cheeks are as wet and shiny as her thighs. Without being asked, she begins to rub the moisture over his skin. His smile and the look in his eyes nearly make her cry.

She kisses him quickly, entranced by the scent of her sex on his cheeks. "Would you do me a favor?"

"Do you need to ask?" Jon is still on his back, looking at her, upside down. "What do want, the moon?"

"Okay, that's totally from a movie, that one dad loves." He shrugs, his head still hanging over the side of the bed. "Don't shave your armpits or crack. I like the feel of it against my lips." She's blushing, and his smile widens.

"Okay, what about my cock and balls?"

"I like them this way. You feel so slick against me when your cock is all wet from my pussy."

"Okay, fine by me, but don't shave your crack either."

"What are you talking about? I don't have any hair around my ass!"

"Oh, yeah baby, take it from me, ya do." Jon chuckles at the look on her face. "Hey, don't shave your pits either."

"What?!"

"Let your pits go. Shave your legs though, it makes it easier to stroke them without stubble."

Jess stares at him for a moment, shaking her head, before turning away from the bed. She slips on a pair of shorts and a cotton top, not bothering with a bra, and walks to the patio door. She pulls back the heavy drapes. The inrush of sunlight is blinding. She squints, peering out the door. Her parents are sitting on their patio; her mom right beside her dad and leaning her head on his shoulder. She slides the door back. The heat is as overpowering as the light. She feels sweat break out under her arms.

"Mom? Dad? Have you had lunch already?"

"No, sweetheart," her mom calls, lifting her head and turning. "Are you hungry?"

"Famished. Jon and I want to talk to you about something." Even against the glare of the harsh light, Jess sees her mother's face tighten. She suppresses a surge of irritation. "It's about his painting."

"Of course, dear."

"Uh-huh," Jess snorts, drawing a glare. "We'll be over in a few minutes. Will that be okay?"

"That'll be fine, Jess," her father answers as he stands. He's wearing swim trunks. "I need to grab a shirt anyway."

"And someone needs to grab a bra," Gloria mutters to him as she follows inside. James shoots her a glance. She shrugs, both an apology and a vague promise to behave, or so James takes it.

None of them have the energy to leave the resort so they eat at the poolside bar. Whether by design or accident, Jon and Jess end up sitting upwind of their parents. The scent of sex is impossible to miss. It aggravates Gloria, partly because it sets her mind to thinking about how much she's enjoyed the dramatic increase in her own sex life. She refuses, or at least tries, to give any credit to her children for the reversal of fortune in her own marriage. They eat quietly, mostly staring at the plates in front of them. Everyone has stuck with soda or unsweetened tea.

"So, you wanted to talk to us about Jon's paintings, Jess?"

"Yeah, although, it should probably be Jon. It's his business." Jon shakes his head, picking up a fry. "Go ahead, Jess. You can probably explain the details better than me anyway." Jess nods. "Caitlin, who it turns out owns at least two business in town, one of them the restaurant we ate at last night, and the other, I think, is that souvenir, gallery shop, you know the one on the main drag?" James and his wife nod. "She wants to see if David, her gallery owner friend in Chicago, is interested in opening a small gallery here, with her as half-owner. Apparently, David is all hot under the collar to get some of Jon's stuff in his gallery. He would get exclusive rights, deal with promotion and marketing and get a fifty-percent commission."

"Fifty-percent!"

Jon nods at his mother. "That's pretty standard from what I can tell from what Jess showed me on the internet. Some galleries go as high as 60% for unknown artist, at least well-known galleries, which apparently this one is."

"That seems so high."

"Yeah, I thought so too but then I realized, I never planned on selling my paintings. Half of something is better than half of nothing."

"The other option," Jess adds. "Is for Jon to enter some contests, maybe go to smaller, hungrier galleries and try to get started on his own. From what I can find on the internet, fifty-percent is very good for an unknown artist. Some of the big names might be able to force a gallery down to forty but it's rare."

"What do you think, Jon? This touches on what we were talking about last night." James looks at his son, face and voice carefully neutral.

"I want to meet David first but I'm gonna do it." Jess looks at him in surprise. He smiles at her. "I just decided, while we were sitting here. I want to see if I can make a go of it as an artist. I'm going to put off college for a year and see what happens." He glances at his mom. "I'll keep working, pay you guys rent. I'm not asking to be a basement slacker."

"You know, it bothers me a little that you feel you have to reassure me of that," Gloria replies softly. "I've never thought of you as a slacker. I'm not at all happy with the idea of you postponing college, much less the possibility you won't go at all, but if this is what you think will make you happy, I won't stand in your way."

Jon leans across the table and takes his mom's hand in both of his. "You're right. I'm sorry. I was worried because you seem sorta angry at dad for even bringing it up. I know I have your support. I'm sorry."

"Besides, we don't even have a damn basement, Jon," Gloria whispers in a choked voice. "You couldn't slack there anyway."

Jon leans even further and kisses her cheek. "Right on, mom. What was I thinkin'?" He smiles at his family. "Anyone wanna go swimming?" He gives his mom a cheeky look. "I know we should wait an hour before going in the water but I plan on doing more splashing than swimming."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers