All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1over 6 years ago
Stopped reading

I had to stop reading as I found your main character to be very sexist, basically calling any woman that does not seem to do exactly what he wants them to do a "bitch"

trite_readertrite_readerover 6 years ago
Good Story,

Nice beginning, but it finished quite abruptly.

@GingerCat1 - What a moronic comment to make! I think you need to look up the definition. Or just stop reading altogether... fucking snowflake.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
Nice start, but....

Where’s the rest of the story?

SOJagSOJagover 6 years ago
Agree with other comment

I really like the story. But why stop it like that need an ending and another chapter. Was a good read and would like to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Horrible place to stop you never stop at this point.

great start to what could become a great series.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Great story

That is a great story .Hope a part 2 is coming .

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I did enjoy your story. There were a few minor glitches in grammar, spelling, blah blah blah, but the story was well done. I like stories in which there is a change in relationship like this, especially between brother and sister. I didn't have THIS kind of relationship with my sister, but lord knows when we were young I thought she was a bitch. Just like these two we got over it and developed a great relationship (again, not THAT kind of relationship, lol).

Like the other commenters I also was confused by the abrupt ending. Hopefully it will continue and that ending will make more sense.

Keep up the good work!

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 6 years ago
Excellent

Don't stop now! I like this pair

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop

Can't stop now got to know how this vacation ends.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

As the story progresses it gets better and better until finally, they start playing with each other into full blow sex. Now I hope they start taking advantage of pushing the hate and discontent out of their lives toward each other and continue developing a hot sexual relationship. Maybe they can be real friends and keep forward getting more comfortable with sharing rooms, love, sex and growing to want to get out on their own as a couple. I hope Jess tells him she really liked the starter sex and can teach him and then they can practice until its what they both really want. I cannot wait until the next chapter or two ...... thank you.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
Feels incomplete.

And then what happens next? This got a part 2 or something?

MunsonManMunsonManover 6 years ago
Great start!

Now that Jess is no longer a bitch, the next chapter should detail how they both put Mom in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fair 4 stars

a dick is meant to cum in a pussy! not a mouth, tits, in an ass, or on a pussy. IN the pussy the first time! dumb ass stuff can come later...a dick belongs in it's natural place EVERY time a pussy DAMN IT!!!

TurbidusTurbidusover 6 years agoAuthor
GingerCat

I appreciate your comment. In my head, Jon is upset because Jess has always been mean to him. He thinks she’s bitchy not because he won’t do things for him but becasue of her behavior towards him. I’ll re-read it and try to see where you think he expects something of her and doesn’t get it. As I think it will turn out a lot of his preception may be his over-sensitivity (if you want to read that as “male ego” I can’t complain) and some of Jess’s actions are attempts at trying to hide her own insecurities. I meant the most important word in the title to be “was”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Very fine writing and a sexy story. Almost lost me with the “man bun” but I winced and read on haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fair4stars

Dude, he does cum in her pussy. He changes his mind and doesn’t pull out.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Good read

Great build up, you played well engrossing us to the main event but fuck, it all seemed rushed at the end.

Ok theve given each other compliments after the hate for so long, hes knocking one off and she jumps his bones, damn you could have spread it out a bit, like a handjob in the morning then maybe a shower together with a bj with the big event at night and him in the middle if it getting a finger wet, a bit of tit, sorry dude it ruined it for me !!

Only 4* like i said, was too rushed at the end ;/

TurbidusTurbidusover 6 years agoAuthor
It seems there’s a demand for more

I have to finish “Shooting Matt” first.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved this story though it ended abruptly. Methinks Gingercat has a chip on her shoulder - you explained in detail why he thought his sister and mother were bitches. Remember also that nineteen-year-old men aren't known for being sensitive.

Please add a sequel so I can find out why big sister unexpectedly initiated sex with her little brother and what happened between them on the rest of their vacation.

Thanks for sharing your exciting tale - I need more please - but without the manbun, I'm begging you.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Cliff hanger???

I didn't see it as an abrupt ending but as a cliff hanger for the next chapter! The mother comes across as very shallow and brought her daughter up the same apparently. Maybe brother and sister will straighten her out sometime with dad's consent. Do continue the story and have fun doing it. Thank you for what's been written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings back memories

Reminds me of some hot times over twenty years ago with my sister who - as in the story - was (and still is, of course) two years older than me too. Haven’t done anything like that in years, and she’s probably forgotten (I haven’t). No one ever found out about us, and I never told anyone about what a (closeted) cock slut she was, nor did she - as far as I know - ever tell anyone about my closet gay/bi side either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Abrupt, disjointed

Good writing in general, but you need to treat this as a first draft and make it less jerky and abrupt in tone.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic first chapter, well written

killerbeeezkillerbeeezover 1 year ago

Started to lose me at man bun. Completely at "girl dick". What's wrong with you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES