All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 05'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
yesterdayswallfloweryesterdayswallflowerover 7 years ago
I just can't get enough

Please don't ever let this story end

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This chapter feels like it has regressed to the quality of the more violent chapters of the story

Torah now just seems no better than the drunk, desperate Elites that Jessa had to defend herself from previously and perhaps comes across as even worse.

Considering how distasteful you made Torah's behaviour out to be while he was interacting with Jessa, I was more surprised and confused rather than aroused at the quite sudden 'punishment' sex scene between them.

It's almost as though you can't make up your mind about how you want their dynamic to be in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your story but still don't like him hes trying to rule her by fear of him I wish at least you could have her tell him that hes a monster for what hes doing to her in that way by her only obeying out of fear even if he still does it at least she stood up for her self to some degree then one second he seems like a nice man then next a monster does he even feel sorry that shes scared of him I still hope that in some way he learns a lesson please I love your story and cant wait for more but do hope he see what hes doing to her soon please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Keep going!!! You can't please everyone, take your story where you feel it needs to go. Torah is stressed, a lot is weighing on him, he is dealing with that...taking it out on Jessa. Maybe he shouldn't, but she is one hell of a stressor added to his life. I looooooove this series. Please....more, more, more!!!!!! So refreshing from the usual brutish short stories out there. Love the layers and depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whatevs

Decent writing ability. Storyline predictable. Endpoint obvious. She comes to accept her "submissive side;" he finds a way to "allow" her to fulfill her dream in some minor fashion. An interesting story might be the women of this world finding a way to rebel and claim their rights as equals. Not your story, and I accept that. Just rambling on my wish of self-actualization for the compelling female character you've created.

One more ramble: Right to choose. Your abortion discussion was the most disturbing aspect of this. Here's to the right for a woman to control her own body and to choose for herself whether to carry a child. Keep abortion safe and legal and men out of the final decision.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Very good chapter

Obviously he is controlling her through fear and loved that mum slapped him down re putting her in the basement. The baby factory aspect comes first lol.

As to the abortion discussion, in this world a woman should ALWAYS have the right to decide, but in this fantasy life it is the men who control things. That was what the writing ably showed.

I must admit I want her to keep defying him as it adds a good friction to the story. Besides she's too feisty to just lay down and give in. She doesn't have to make things easy for him :-)

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I adore hating Torah! It's fun to watch him hang himself with his tragic loyalty to his role. I'm very interested to see how you might redeem him. His magic dick certainly won't be a redeeming quality, nor his love for his family.

I do enjoy this story and I am thankful that you update so regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Catholic dogma in a loving rapist story?

Great story and waiting for the HEA, but WTF was with the Catholic school lesson on where life begins and ends? Rape her, beat her, make her live in fear of Torah (again nice religious connotation) - we know that's every school girls dream...but don't preach a pro life agenda in the middle of it.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
World building

In a world where people are having a harder and harder time procreating, I think your discussion of when life begins is a wonderful part of the world building. Jessa is still trying to live in a world where she has dreams and rights, but you have shown how this world is so different. Partly because she is a commodity to the government. Inbreeding is causing more problems and she has the right genes. I thought it was well done.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
As a feminist and an empathetic human being,

this story makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not quite sure why I'm still reading. Perhaps I'm hanging on to hope that Jessa will get her own back somehow? I wonder how Torah would enjoy being tied down and having something forced up his ass. Really hoping that this is not a magical dick then happily ever after story.

I guess that tiny bit of hope for your storyline keeps me coming back, even though I find the direction the story is taking repulsive and infuriating.

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 7 years ago
Rubbed previous commenters wrong

Love how much some other readers are getting so uncomfortable and their panties twisted... The abortion convo was and is important to your characters and your created world. You have explained that our current world, morals and politics don't mirror the world you have created in this story. All well done in my opinion. Didn't feel like you were preaching to the reader... that's their bs and you've hit a nerve with your writing. Well done!! ;)

I also appreciate the frequent updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clarification of my Catholic comment...

This is Non-CON and written about some alternate universe of the authors design, so anything goes (x2) and honestly the story is a very good one. I have been hooked since chapter one. First let's be honest, if his female gyno friend only suggests to him that he aim his whip at other parts of her body next time he chooses to abuse her, and then turns to her and coldly states that she's lucky to be with Torah as others would be much worse. We are not in Kansas anymore Toto. This world plays by different rules and we don't get to judge. I wasn't.

Also, I was not questioning the sentiment of the dialogue or its potential value to the story. But rather that this one specific moment was a very important teaching moment from him to her and it broke the mold of the of the relationship between these two characters. From the storylines it looks like he's about to head off somewhere and he can't afford for her to slip backwards. So he needed to shut her down, close off her avenues of escape both physical and mental. As the gyno said "his pride is one the line" and beyond that I'm sure much more is at risk in this world and he is pivotal to fixing it or something like that..but I digress.

Because of who she is in this authors world, the discussions of where life begins and ends truly has no meaning to her or to their relationship. Her role is to serve this society in general and Torah specifically. She is in the simplest terms...breed stock. And she seems reluctant to accept this role. To have that discussion provides her the belief that she has a right to independent thoughts...she does not. She only has a right to think about and accept Torah's laws. She has no choice, no voice, even when he has asked her for her independent thoughts he twists them, kills them, or ignores them demeaning her further and reducing her independence, her individuality. When he is ready for her to have these thoughts they will come to her naturally guided by her acceptance of his laws and tempered by knowing her proper place. She needs to start thinking with Torah's needs and expectations first and foremost. She clearly is not there yet. She should have learned this lesson twice before this. But yet she still continues to believe she can have her own thoughts that conflict with his. Sadly he needs her to quickly learn to accept his thoughts as her's or suffer. She has a choice but it is binary not abstract and ABSOLUTELY NOT open to her thoughts or general discussion.

From what we can tell time is against him (them) and that discussion was wasting it. May not seems like a lot time was taken up with the conversation, but more importantly he can't afford to allow her independent thoughts, feelings and actions now. Maybe AFTER she's prego, AFTER they are married, AFTER she accepts her place. But a key component to this story is TIME and its impact on him, them, and the world in general. He's meticulous, structured, brutal to a fault. Sorry, let me continue...

As we have seen over and over in these 5 chapters, she only learns when lessons are delivered with loving brutality. Torah's world has no time or space for a classroom. He teaches love, acceptance, and submission to his laws on the end of a whip or belt or his cock. We (ok I) assume that overtime he will do something to make her love him and she will come to appreciate the beatings and the rapes of her past and see them as the loving teaching moments they were truly intended to be. That how this HEA stuff works.

Therefore it is my, one readers belief, that instead of wasting the time and preaching like Father McGuilicutty at the pulpit about the precious nature of life, the moment she spoke out with thoughts that weren't his, he should have simply beat her with that belt (or if you prefer let her mindfuck herself with what pain the belt could have brought while tracing it over her body - which is much worse) until she could cry no more. Then fucked her until she moved another step closer to accepting her proper place. Oh yeah...that's exactly what he did anyway. And she learned to love it. To desire it. She learned to be his...how did the chapter end..."good girl".

That's all I was trying to say without writing this novella.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
To Anonymous "Clarification..."

I rarely engage in commenting to commenters but your comment made some excellent points WRT this world and these characters. You have clearly given thought to why the life begins discussion seemed out of place given what we know of Jessa's situation.

I am inclined to agree with on the merit of your comments. But I can't help but feel that the argument Torah gave for gaining Jess'a cooperation in protecting a newly developing fetus was in fact appropriate, particularly given the heated and divisive debate here in the western world in current times. Those who wish to maintain a woman's autonomy over child bearing can identify with Jessa's struggle as well as identify with the oppressive nature society would adapt to should "the other side" gain the upper hand.

I submit including that part in the story was a judgement call due to the nature of the discussion and the relevance with current hot topics.

You're not wrong. But neither was Chimera44

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To all the people saying this story is fucked up...

...it is. But you have to understand that the story's world is even more fucked up. As the story has stated over and over, the human population has been pretty much exterminated from many places, and the virus that caused that mass extermination is getting worse and has actually found a way to make their bodies think it's normal and should be there. I agree that Torah, or whatever his name is, shouldn't be treating her like that, but it's not like he has much choice. It's stay with him and maybe at some point have him treat her with the respect she deserves when the threat of the Council has faded a bit, or quite possibly be forced to have the children of multiple Council members. Also this story is a work of fiction and not a good reason to be such complete pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Torah!

Did he really just get his panties in a twist because she spoke to someone that he took her to see about something that he wouldn't understand / accept anyway. He then instantly proves her correct and then punishes her for being right. C'mon now. Time for Jessa to get her own back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HEA? WRT? WTF, (what the fuck)? THE purpose of writing, the ONLY

purpose of written language is to communicate, so unless YOUR purpose for the written language is merely ego gratification and/or masturbation, either don't assume everyone knows all acronyms and not use them, or define them. Jesus effing Christ, THIS is NOT fucking Twitter, nor is Literotica text messaging.

It is a site for erotic LITERATURE. You know, where thoughts, ideas, and fantasies are expressed through the WRITTEN word, not fucking acronyms.

There are no character limits in the comments, so don't be a twit. Acronym users create as big of a pain in the ass as people who assume saliva is adequate lube for a dry vagina or an ass hole.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Repulsive Ideology Makes Sense With Dystopic World

I see a lot of people complaining about how the forced-childbearing aspect of this story conflicts with real-world feminist ideology.

Well, duh. Don't be stupid. This is a different world... a dystopic future in which the survival of the human race is under threat from a LACK of fertility. It is DIFFERENT from the current real-world in which Humanity's future is under threat from an EXCESS of fertility. Hence the different ideology. It's not difficult to understand.

And the sex is really hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hate

I hate the way he is using pain and threats to get what he wants

I hate the way He doesn't acknowledge her as a real person

I hate the way that he wants her to become a different person than she is

I hate the way you make her behave like a woman who thinks that being hurt is something normal, something she deserves

I hate the way you make her behave like a woman who falls in love with a man she is afraid off

I hate the way that there a people who think violence is ok.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Absorbing Story.....

..... but, am starting to lose any empathy with the Torah character. If he does not show himself to be other than a self-centered asshole soon, will probably leave the story as a reader. He appears too stupid to see what he has in Jessa, and hard to find stupidity not boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this punishment anal reminds me of the imperius by damoiselle when magnus fucked laylas dry anal with no lube just using her vaginal secretion

i am pretty sure torah is literate enough to be heard of using lube during anal atleast when the one on receiving end is anal virgin i.e jessa

i dont think he used lube while both anal finguring and anal fucking

he only get his dick lubed up from her saliva which must have dried by the time he started thrusting his cock on her already dry channel

was this meant to be some anal punishment sex coz anal sex even with lube for an anal virgin itself is a kinda painful punishment and here torah is taking her dry completely

dry anal is gore ,cruel and complete barbarism its not at at all erotic no matter how much teasing /dirty talk or domination is involved its plain cruelty and inhumane

i loved torah in the first chapter when he tricked her into seduction and sex through frienship and hiding his arousal and attraction under the cover of platonic love

but now torah seems like everyday drunk wifebeater abusive bipolar sick control freak husbands who dont let their women in job and demands them to be baby oven housemakers crushing all her dreams

i dont understand why torah has a problem with jessa working as a scientist once she married him and gives him one or two babies she loves kid and at some point love torah she wont leave him she can easily manage kids along with job besides torah is rich enough to have nannies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous