Jesse & Diana: A Texas-Sized Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Jesse & Diana rekindle the passion.
3.6k words
3.74
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana and I had been happily married for two years. She had given me a baby boy, who was now one. He was healthy and happy. Diana was back at work, running the middle school library. Her mother insisted on keeping him during the day, refusing to let us put him in daycare. It saved us money, but more importantly, we knew he was safe and being cared for better than any paid help could do. We were blessed. But one downside to having a baby is the lack of sleep and together time. As with all couples, we were tired, and we had not had a lot of alone time together lately. On top of that, my teaching schedule was heavier than usual, and I was spending more time consulting.

"My love, I miss you." Diana announced late Friday night after we had struggled to get our little man to bed.

"I'm right here, Love. Why do you miss me?"

"You're working very hard, and I appreciate that so much. And I'm so tired from work and staying up with Junior. We don't cuddle like we used to. And we haven't made love in weeks." She was close to tears.

I knew she was right. I moved over near her and wrapped her in my arms. "I understand. And I miss you, too. I'm sorry. I've been so busy at the university, and the consulting has picked up. I guess I got too focused on providing for you financially that I didn't realize I was neglecting other needs."

"You know I love you, and I love how you touch me. I need to know that you still desire me, physically."

I had forgotten what a sexual being she was, and how she needed to satisfy me, to be wanted, to be owned. "Tell you what. How about tomorrow is just for us? I'll get up with Junior tonight so you can sleep. And tomorrow, I'll ask your Dad to watch him. He's been working a lot and wants to hang out with Junior. I'll take you shopping."

"I'd like that." Diana snuggled up to me, and was soon fast asleep. I followed her into dreamland, knowing that it may not be long before Junior wanted to be fed again.

I was right. Junior was up at one and three o'clock. However, he did let us sleep until 7:00 a.m. I woke, fed him, made coffee, then texted Diana's dad, and he offered to come right over to get him. I asked for a few minutes to shower and get dressed. He was obviously excited to see Junior. Diana was in the shower, and she showed me how she was cleaning up for me. I would get to enjoy her freshly shaven pussy, and her breasts where enormous with motherhood. When she was done, I showered quickly as she tended to Junior. When I was done, Junior was gone.

"Dad came over to get him. I don't think he wanted to wait. He likes to take Junior with him for coffee and show off to his friends at the coffee shop. So we're alone."

I kissed her passionately, enjoying the warmth of her body, her skin separated from mine only by a thin layer of her silk robe. The towel around my waist was tenting as my cock began to grow. I grabbed for the towel as it started to fall, until I realized that Diana had untucked it. She was kneeling in front of me, and I was speechless as she took me in her mouth. I didn't realize how badly I needed her. I was in heaven as she took all of me, my cock filling her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled with her eyes. She liked knowing that she could captivate me physically.

"Oh gawd, Diana. You feel so fucking good." I whispered "I'm. So. Very. Close." I had obviously bottled up a lot of sexual tension, as I lost control, grabbed her head and thrust hard into her mouth. As her throat clamped on my cock, I exploded, sending my cum down her throat.

Diana gagged, then swallowed and smiled at me as she stood. "Well, now we can enjoy our day together. You won't be clawing at me, trying to get into my panties, and I won't be clawing at you wanting to feel your cock in my pussy."

I was in a daze. I stood there not knowing what to do next, so I watched her get dressed. She wiggled into a lacy white thong and a matching shelf bra, putting her breasts on display for me. Over that, she wiggled and forced her luscious curves into her tightest pair of jeans and a white tank top. She was going to tease me all day long. A pair of red four-inch heels and a red blouse over her tank top completed the outfit. Diana added some perfume, then went to my dresser. She picked out the jeans of mine that she liked best, along with a button-down western shirt and my boots, then ordered me to get dressed. By then, I had some blood back in my head and could form a coherent thought. Diana was sauntering through the bedroom with a smile I hadn't seen in a while.

"I knew you missed me, Dr. Richards. I'm glad you came in my mouth. If you had pumped that much cum into my pussy, I'd be pregnant again before the end of the day!" She kissed me on the cheek and patted my butt. "But I think having a little girl would be wonderful! How about we have another baby?"

"Mi Amor. I love you. And when I said I wanted a family with you, I wasn't lying. Besides, I do enjoy trying to get you pregnant." I winked at her.

"You like it when I tease you and let you get into my panties. And today we're going to have fun together. Let's go get some breakfast."

We headed to IHOP for breakfast and talked about what we would like to do for the day together. We thought about going shopping. Diana loved picking out western clothes for me, and I loved to watch her try on swimsuits. However, the last time we had done that, she had become a little too loud while I was eating her out in the dressing room. As a result, we are no longer allowed to shop at JC Penney. We had also had a close call at Cavender's Western Wear, when she brought me a new pair of jeans to try on. We had both been so turned on that I had turned her around, bent her over, and fucked her from behind right there in the dressing room. It was so very hot. However, I had a hard time being quiet. We hadn't been back since we had experienced a lot of eyes on us while we checked out. Of course, the "Way to go, bro!" from the guy in line behind us didn't help either. We had been both excited and embarrassed. We laughed over our memories of our rather wild courtship.

"I have an idea. But we need to talk about it, first." I announced.

"Oh really? And what's that?" Diana thought it was something sexual, which it could be...it would be, eventually.

"Well, I've been putting away half of my consulting income the past year. And"

"What I saw was only half?! Oh my god, Baby! We're doing so well! We could buy a rental property, or maybe even two!" she interrupted.

"Sweetheart, let me finish, please."

Diana pretended to pout. She would never admit it, but she loved it when I put her in her place and took control.

"Yes, Love." She was trying to hide her smile as she moved her hand from my knee to my crotch. She loved to caress my cock and get me hard when we were in public.

"I'd like to go look at houses. But!" I kept her from interrupting again, "...I want to look for a new house for us, and turn ours into a rental property."

"I love that idea! Maybe we can find one with a pool. Junior loves the water."

I agreed. We chatted about what we would like and decided to go look at a few places. Little did Diana know that I had already started the process. I had planned on doing it alone as a surprise for her, but when she had announced that she wanted a day with me, I decided to bring her along. When I informed her, she smiled and kissed me. She was pleased with my taking the lead.

"Arturo has a few places to show us, and he's going to meet us in 30 minutes." I asked for the check as we finished up our plates. I gave the waiter two $20 bills when he came back, and told him to keep the change. I had always been generous, but had become even more so when things were going well. I wanted to help out the kids who were struggling to get started.

"I love how generous you are, Baby." Diana reminded me, as she kissed me on the cheek. She had come from humble beginnings and was also a generous one herself.

After looking at a couple of homes that didn't appeal to us, the afternoon was in full swing, and it was getting hot. Fortunately, the air conditioner in Diana's Highlander never let us down. She still loved it, and she thanked me for it over and over.

Arturo had another client to attend to, "Dr. Richards, I need to go to another appointment. However, there's a home that just came on the market. The seller is a friend of mine, and he is in Europe on business. He lives alone, so there is no one home currently. I'll text you the code for the front door lock, and you can go look around. I think it may be just what you're wanting."

Ten minutes later we were in front of a beautiful stone home with huge palm trees around the property, columns by the front door, an eight-foot privacy fence, and a gated driveway. We rang the doorbell just to make sure the owner hadn't decided to return and not inform the realtor. After two rings with no answer, we used the code Arturo had texted us and entered. It was a beautiful home, and while Diana was normally a very frugal woman, I could tell that she loved it and was already thinking about how to make it our home. We toured the four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Diana loved the kitchen as well.

"Baby, that extra bedroom could be your office. And during the summer, you would have a view of the back yard. Maybe you'll get to watch me sunbathe." Diana winked at me and grinned. She loved to tease me, and she knew that seeing her in a bathing suit drove me wild. On several occasions, she had take the lining out of her batching suit to give me a view I wasn't expecting. She loved to see my jaw drop.

"My Love, I would love that. But I wouldn't get any work done. The fence is high enough, though, that you could sunbathe and swim without worrying about prying eyes." With that, Diana got a devilish grin that had me wondering.

I took her outside and showed her the pool, with a beach-style entrance, a slide for the kids, and a hot tub. The lawn was immaculate, with soft grass, an outdoor shower next to the pool, and a large patio for entertaining. There was also a small poolhouse, with a rack of towels. Apparently the current owner did a lot of entertaining. Diana was envisioning having all of the family over. Normally, it was her wealthy cousin who had everyone over, but it would be our turn, and she loved it. I scooped her up and pretended to throw her in the pool.

"Wait!" she yelled, surprised, "I don't have a bathing suit! Once I'm dressed appropriately, we can enjoy the pool.

"Okay, my Lovely, I'll wait. But I can't wait to see you in this pool in your white bathing suit. You look so sexy in that."

Diana came to me, pulled me close, and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "Baby, you'll see that and more here. And this is where we will conceive our next child."

I was instantly hard, however I knew we needed to go. I was concerned about Junior wearing out his welcome with the grandparents, and Diana knew it.

"My Love, don't worry about Junior. My dad has been waiting for today for a long time. Even if we were home, he wouldn't bring him back yet. I want to see the poolhouse."

"Okay, I want to check out the garage. I'll be right back." I went and toured the garage, a huge place with room for two cars and space for a workbench or workout gear. The owner's Mercedes was there, along with an empty space that clearly had been used to park another vehicle. It was clear that he flaunted his wealth much more that I ever would. Diana's Highlander was our family vehicle, and I was still driving an old beat-up Nissan pickup that I had owned since my undergrad days. But my frugality had paid off. And I had it on good authority that Diana was looking at getting me a new pickup for my birthday, a gift that was more needed than wanted. If only she knew that spending the day with her and getting more blowjobs than I could count was what I looked forward to most about that day. I heard a splash from the back yard and worried that Diana had fallen into the pool. What I saw when I ran out was breathtaking.

Diana was swimming to the edge near me as I approached. She walked up the steps to exit the pool, water dripping off of her naked body, her ample breasts glistening in the sunlight, her smile beckoning me. She had an amazing hourglass figure. My Diana wasn't skinny. She was perfectly proportioned, with curves that begged to be touched. She had recently waxed her pussy, knowing that I enjoyed tasting her with nothing to interfere.

"Join me, My Love. The water is amazing, we have all afternoon, and I want to claim this home for ourselves." Diana didn't wait for an answer. She began removing my clothes. I kissed her, wanting to be near her, yet keeping her from getting me naked. I wanted both. "Baby, wait. Let me undress you."

I conceded, and I held her. I suddenly remembered the outdoor shower and had an idea. I led her to it, turned on the water, and we enjoyed the coolness as it flowed over our bodies, warmed by our passion and shared body heat. I stroked her ass, caressed her breasts, and sucked her nipples. As she moaned in pleasure, I kissed my way down her body, kneeling, wanting to taste her. Diana leaned against the shower wall and pulled her left leg over my shoulder, inviting me into her pussy. Her sex radiated warmth and sensuality, and she was already wet. I licked her labia, then dove into her clitoris. I sucked her, kissed her, and pushed my tongue into her wet cunt.

"Yes, Mi Vida! I'm yours. I love it when you eat me out! God, I love you! I love how you take care of me, of our baby, our family! I love turning you on and letting you see all of me." Diana continued to moan, to talk to me, to tell me of her love for me as I brought her to climax. "Si! Que rico! Que rico! My big, strong, man! Make me cum for you!" Diana lifted her left leg further, allowing me to shove my face deeper into her cunt. I pushed harder, "Oh, god, bite me!!" I nibbled her clit, and she grabbed my head, pushing me deeper, shaking and bucking with pleasure. "I love you, Dr. Richards! I love you so much! I love how you fuck me!! OOOOOoooohhhhhh...mmmmyyyyyyy...gaaawwwdddd!!" she cried

Her juices coated my beard, her musky scent filled my nostrils, and her body shook as her climax subsided. Making her cum was one of my great pleasures in life. We had let life keep us from the bodily pleasures of intimacy. But today we were making up for it.

I stood, I embraced her, and held her steady. She was limp in my arms, depending on me to hold her as she came down from the intensity of her orgasm. There was no substitute for a naked embrace, sharing one another's bodies, enjoying the warmth and total trust.

"This could be a beautiful home for us, My Love. I'll take care of you, here, and show you my gratitude for how you take care of me and our family." Diana loved to share her gratitude, and she often did so physically.

"I love you, so much, Diana. I want to give you the best I possibly can. I'm going to buy this home for you, and we're going to raise our family here." Since getting married and having Junior, our love had grown. It was clear that we needed today to reconnect and remind each other that love is more than just going through the day-to-day motions. We have to make time to show each other, in meaningful, tangible ways, how much our spouse means. "How about we dry off and head home? I'll call Arturo and put in an offer on the house."

"Not yet, Mi Vida. I need something from you first." I was about to ask what that was, but it was unnecessary. Diana turned and bent over. "Give me another baby. Fuck me and put your seed in my womb, Jesse. I love you, and I want to carry your baby again."

That was when I noticed that Diana was still wearing her four-inch heels. While they made her look sexy as hell, they also served a functional purpose. We had discovered that when she wore them, her pussy was at the right height for me to enter her with minimal effort. Diana showed me her bald snatch, pink, wet, and still begging for me. "Fuck me, Jesse, please."

My cock slid into her tight hole, and her pussy clamped down on my rigid member. My eyes rolled back in my head. The curves of her ass, leading to her hips, waist, and shoulders, her ample tits swinging freely, her moans of pleasure, all turned me on over and over again. I was hard as a rock, and I wanted to fill her up with my seed. The sound of the water falling muffled our moans of ecstasy as I thrust into her pussy over and over again. Diana loved to bend over and let me pound her from behind. And I loved it. The jiggle of her ass, the slap of her tits against her chest, the flapping of my balls against her clit. I was in heaven, and I wanted to fuck her forever.

"Oh, gawd, Baby, I love you! I love fucking you! You're so fucking hot! And you're mine, only mine!" I breathed to her, "I love it when you submit to me, when you bend over and let me take you! You belong to me, and only ME!" I was growling, nearing climax. All I could think about was exploding deep inside her pussy and making another baby with her.

"Yes, My Love! Yes! Yes! I'm yours! Fill me up! Get me pregnant. Show the world that I belong to you!"

I lost control, slamming deep into her pussy. I exploded, shooting hot cum into her womb. My body shuddered and convulsed, each spasm serving to empty my balls into her. I held her hips, keeping my cock buried in her pussy. I didn't want any seed leaking out. I wanted to make her the mother of my child again. Diana sensed was I was doing and stayed where she was, keeping her head bowed to help the semen flow into her womb. We stayed there for what seemed like hours. As my cock relaxed, I slipped out of her, and she straightened. We embraced, quietly and without words telling each other how much we loved one another.

We had not realized how warm it was getting, so we rinsed off in the shower and made use of the available towels. There was a laundry hamper next to them, so we left them, knowing that the owner would have someone thoroughly clean his kingdom before he arrived. But soon it would be ours, no longer an empty shell used only to impress clients, but rather a home, for a growing family. We left, noticing a few more nice touches in the house that made it good for our family.

Under the windshield wiper of the car was a note and a business card. It was from Arturo. "I stopped by to see how you liked it. I heard you enjoying the pool, so I chose not to interrupt. Call me anytime, and we'll put together an offer. The seller wants to get this done quickly, so he will give you an amazing price." I showed it to Diana, and she laughed.

"At least he knows who I belong to." She kissed me as I held her door open for her. "We're going to be very happy here. I love you."

"I love you, too."