Jesse Discovers Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peeking down at his feet, Jesse found the pad's edge and stepped onto it. Madame pulled him towards where Sir had stood, and unclipped the leash. He felt her hands on his thigh and cock cage as she unclipped it, so when hands grabbed the blindfolds straps Jesse knew it was Sir. He moved and lowered the blindfold, pushing its lower edge onto Jesse's cheeks. Sir tightened the blindfolds strap and stroked and caressed Jesse's shoulders.

Black filled Jesse's vision wholly, and he came alive to his other senses. He could hear Madame stepping away towards the table and chair, and smell Sir's scent. Sir's hands kneaded his neck and shoulders, and Jesse relaxed and let his head fall to the side. The pad shifted and creaked around his feet as Madame stepped close.

He felt one of her hands fall on his chest, and her other on his ass. Her fingers trailed on his chest, then pushed and felt his skin. Her hand briefly left his ass, then came whistling down and swatted him. Jesse's cock twinged, and it felt like his cage was getting tighter. The ring around his balls gripped him and the cage's cruel metal started to hurt.

He was distracted from that pain when her hand groping his ass slid sideways and starting groping his plug. At first she swiveled it around in him, then started to tug. Sir's grip on his shoulders tightened, holding him in place. He had the presence of mind to relax his ass, and try to let it happen. Madame pulled slowly but firmly, twisting the plug slightly as she did so. Jesse groaned as his ass stretched, and it sounded loud in his ears.

All at once, his hole overcame the plug's widest part and pushed it out. Jesse's knees buckled inward and he gasped. His ass felt achingly empty, clenching on air. Before he could recover, Madame moved and then grabbed his collared throat. Something new prodded his asshole.

Jesse wondered if it might be Sir's cock, but it didn't feel warm. Sir's hand fell on Jesse's lower back, pushing down, and on his hips, pushing into the intruder. Jesse moved with Sir's hands and stuck his ass out, trying to fuck himself onto it. It felt larger, and he whimpered. He clenched his hands and pulled against their cuffs, then unclenched them.

Madame shifted, and started pushing harder. She pushed in like she'd pulled out, slowly but inexorably and twisting slightly. Jesse quailed and let out a keening noise, but Sir cut him off with a command. "Relax." Jesse did his best to comply, but it was hard to actually focus on anything.

The pleasure of having his ass toyed with was almost entirely pain now, but Jesse breathed out and let most of his body go limp. At last, his ass gave way, and Jesse shrieked as the plug sucked in. The thin part of this plug was nearly as thick as the widest part of the last one, and Jesse panted and blinked back tears.

Sir and Madame moved in closer, pressing their bodies against his. He could feel the hair on Sir's chest. They held him for a long moment, gently massaging his body and letting him get used to the plug. Eventually, Jesse's panting slowed, and their hands grew more insistent. He felt Madames hair wash over his shoulders, and her breath on his cheek. She kissed him, her hands stroking underneath his chin and on his earlobe.

Below, Sir's fingers moved to Jesse's nipples. They rolled and pinched, then stopped. Sir leaned in towards Jesse's chest, and Jesse almost yelped into Madame's mouth when he felt Sir's hot breath on his left nipple. Before he could really process what was happening, Sir's started licking his nipple, while Madame kissed him harder. Jesse relaxed into the kiss, and he felt his cock stir. The cage felt tighter then ever, and his dick hurt as it tried to harden.

He'd always enjoyed submission, but rarely pain. It often killed his excitment. But now, the electric spark of pain flashing in his mind melded with the warm swirl of tongues and breath and lust, and made his cock swell harder. Sir moved away, then put his hand by Jesse's nipple, this time holding something. Cold metal rolled onto his nipple and gathered up his areola, then bit. This time Jesse did yelp, and Madame backed away.

She slapped his face, but not hard. Sir pushed a second nipple clamp into the first, then dragged it across Jesse's chest towards his other nipple. Jesse could feel the chain connecting the clamps move through his chest hair. Jesse wriggled his hands and tensed, waiting for the second clamp. Instead, Sir's hot breath on Jesse's nipple suprised him, leaving him unready for the second clamp as Sir immediately added it. Jesse squeaked and whined, still reeling, when Sir pulled hard on the clamps' chain, forcing him downwards. He landed on his knees with a soft grunt.

Directly in front of him, Jesse heard a leather cushion sigh as Sir seated himself. Sir leaned forward and gently took Jesse's chin, and caressed his cheek. Jesse's dick was no longer swelling as hard, but he realized he wasn't any less excited. The lust he was feeling was more submissive, and didn't involve wanting to fuck anything. Jesse pushed his face into Sir's hand, and felt Sir's thumb brush his lips. Sir's fingers reached further back and gripped Jesse's hair, and started pulling him forward.

Jesse couldn't use his arms for support, so he shuffled forward on his knees as best he could. He could smell Sir better now. He heard Madame walking across the pad, though he couldn't tell where.

"Suck my dick." Sir said.

Jesse waited a beat thinking that Sir would actively put his dick into Jesse's mouth, but realized he was supposed to seek it out. He leaned forward, hunting by smell, and bumped into it with his nose. Sir's cock felt harder then when he first saw it. Sir's hand held Jesse's head again, keeping it still. He swung his dick off of Jesse's face and then back, slapping Jesse's cheek. He did it again, and Jesse felt his caged dick throb harder then ever. Jesse pushed his legs together, instinctively trying to alleviate his dick's distress. Sir spanked his face a third time, then stopped, and nudged his prick into Jesse's lips.

Jesse opened his mouth, expecting to dive forward, but Sir held him back. Jesse flicked his tongue out, and tasted a bead of something salty and sweet on the tip of Sir's cock. Sir only let Jesse take the head of his cock into his mouth, though Jesse desperately wanted more. He could feel Sir's cock swelling and pulsing as he ran his tongue around it. Sir's cock was very thick, and Jesse had to stretch his jaw to keep his teeth well away.

Jesse heard a distinct whistling sound, then a sharp crack on his ass. Madame was behind him, and she quickly followed her first blow with two more. She let her implement linger on Jesse's ass, then poked at his plug. He guessed it must be a riding crop judging by its feel and apparent stiffness. The crop slid down to his feet, then landed two quick stinging blows on each upturned sole. Jesse moaned into Sir's cock, which Sir answered by pulling Jesse's head closer.

Jesse felt the top edge of Sir's cockhead scraping the roof of his mouth, and the glans sliding deeper on his tongue. Madame rained more swats on his ass and back, distracting him from Sir's prick tickling the back of his throat. Jesse's caged dick still hurt, but the pain was overrided by the riding crop.

Sir pushed Jesse's head off his dick, then pulled it back on. He started a rythm, fucking Jesse's mouth in time to the riding crop. As he picked up pace, he started to knock against the back of Jesse's throat, making Jesse gag and choke. Jesse felt tears again, this time more from the gagging then the pain. He stopped hearing the crop and started focusing on the lewd 'gluck gluck' noises coming from his mouth. A haze seemed to come over his mind, and he let his neck and shoulders and arms go limp.

Madame reached under his chest and lifted his upper torso slightly, while Sir pushed his head down and angled it further back. Together they made his throat straighter, and Sir's bludgeoning thrusts started making headway deeper. Jesse coughed and gagged and drooled and heaved, but he kept his teeth away and his throat relaxed. Madame had moved away, he was dimly aware of her handling items and tightening straps over at the table. Without warning, the large plug in his ass started vibrating. Jesse hummed a low groan onto Sir's dick. He was only getting air every second or third thrust, and he felt lightheaded.

Sir started moving slower but deeper, then stopped Jesse's head with his prick most of the way into Jesse's mouth. He kept a firm and increasing pressure on the back of Jesse's head, urging him deeper. Jesse was struggling with the intruder lodged in his throat, and felt he was already at his limit. He still wanted more of Sir's cock, though, and did his best to open his neck and push himself towards Sir.

He managed to get maybe an inch deeper, then felt his lips brush metal. Could it be the cock ring he remembered Sir wearing? His legs were starting to tremble with the effort, and his eyes rolled back into his head. Sir's hand patted the top of his head. "Good Boy."

Madame stepped behind him, then he felt the toe of her boot tracing up his inner thigh. At the same time, the crop touched his lower back then meandered down his ass. Her toe came higher, and nudged his dangling cage. He distracted himself from his decreasing air supply by wondering what she was doing. Her crop slid down his ass to his balls, stroking them. Her boot lifted his cage back and presented his balls to the crop. The crop patted his balls, then suddenly struck them, hard. Underneath the blindfold, his eyes flew open.

Jesse's stomach cramped, his legs gave way and he fell off of Sir's dick gagging and sputtering. Behind his back, he moved his thumb to his safeword ring. He was at his limit, he'd need to give them a yellow signal if they continued like that. Madame however had already knelt down and started pressing her body into his back, soothing him.

She had apparently lost the corset because he could feel skin contact all the way up his back, from her pubic hair brushing against his ass to her stiff nipples poking into his shoulder blades. She massaged his legs, raked her nails up his sides and kneaded his shoulders. Sir, leaning all the way forward and down, put his forehead against Jesse's, then kissed him. Jesse's chin was wet with drool but Sir didn't seem to care. He finally let go and Jesse gasped for air, still winded from the face fucking.

Sitting back as he was, his ass rested on the floor, which pushed the plug up into him. It was large and pressed inside him, deep and insistent. He shivered. His abdomen felt warm, and a spot deep in his ass felt like it was waking up. Jesse's cock had gone soft from the ball slap, but it stirred again.

Sir hooked a finger into Jesse's collar, and pulled him from sitting back to kneeling. His butt plug turned off, then Madame grasped it and started tugging. Jesse stuck his butt out toward her, breathing out deeply. He took several long, slow breaths as Madame pulled harder and harder. The plug had done its work, and his ass was stretching easier this time. Jesse clenched his teeth, then remembered to relax and let his mouth hang open.

Sir leaned back down, and kissed him again. This time, Sir pressed in harder, and his tongue moved into Jesse's mouth. He swirled his tongue against Jesse's, and after a surprised moment Jesse melted into it. He pulled his awareness from the pain in his ass to the heat and movement of Sir's tongue.

At last, the plug popped free. Jesse's hole sucked and winked, gaping on air. Sir hummed into Jesse's muffled cry, then pulled away. Jesse sat gasping and shaking, trying to regain coherence. His legs shook and felt like they would collapse. He became aware of sounds ahead; Sir reaching for something, soft clinking, a small click like some kind of latch. Sir hooked his thumb onto Jesse's lower lip, and pulled him forward, to his cock.

Jesse's jaw ached as he opened wide, but he didn't mind. Each time a shock of pain or discomfort had overcome him, he felt he'd slipped further into a fog. More then anything he wanted to submit, to be fucked and controlled. His ass felt vastly empty, and he craved it being filled again.

Sir's dick was oozing precum this time, and Jesse lapped at it eagerly. The taste was more sweet then salty, and he wondered what his own tasted like. Sir let him lick for a moment, then pulled Jesse's head deeper. He filled Jesse's mouth, then stopped pulling and started fiddling with Jesse's collar. Jesse heard another small click, this time from under his chin. Sir's hands left his head, but when he moved he realized his collar locked to Sir somehow and he couldn't move back.

Wiggling his chin, he felt a small chain pulled taut between his collar and the base of Sir's dick; he was chained to Sir's cock ring. Jesse's dick surged excitedly, and he swore he could feel his heartbeat painfully throbbing inside his cage. Even if his hands hadn't been cuffed behind his back, he would have put them there. He swirled his tongue at the underside of Sir's cock.

Madame's hands fell on his upper back. She grasped his pinned forearms, holding them like a handle. Something nudged his hole. It was slightly cold and felt slick. Jesse pushed back into it as far as his chain would allow, and Madame reciprocated.

She pushed hard with her hips, forcing a thick shaft into his opening. He felt his sphincter close behind a cock head; this must be the strapon he spotted earlier. It felt every bit as scary as it had looked, but Jesse was in heat and didn't care. She stood still to let him get used to its size, but even as he blinked back tears Jesse wiggled his ass and whined for more.

She thrusted very slowly deeper, and after an agonized couple inches she reached that special spot in his ass. The artificial cockhead pushed on it then slid on, drilling impossibly deep. At last, what felt like an eternity later, she bottomed out, and her hips bumped into Jesse's.

He let out the breath he'd been holding, blowing small raspberries around Sir's dick. With his mouth propped open for so long, he couldn't stop himself drooling, and he could feel it hanging from his chin. Madame adjusted her knees and leaned forward, moving her hands from his arms to the back of her head. She pushed firmly, forcing him forward off the strapon and into Sir's prick, which quickly hit the back of Jesse's throat. Madame was pushing with her bodyweight, and Jesse's throat quickly gave way.

Sir's fingers grabbed under his armpits and pulled with Madame, fucking Jesse's face onto his dick. Jesse gagged and convulsed, not sure how much more cock his throat would contain. The strapon was almost out of Jesse's ass when they reversed directions, relieving his throat but impaling him back onto the strapon. Each time the strap's head traversed Jesse's ass it passed that spot, bumping and rubbing it and making Jesse dizzy.

As Madame's hips met his, the chain on his collar went taut and they reversed again. Sir and Madame started a rythm, standing still and fucking him back and forth between him. Madame started spanking his ass in tempo every time his ass smacked into her. The loud slaps on his ass cheeks and the slap of their thighs colliding filled the room. Beneath Jesse, he could feel the rope of drool hanging from his chin and the chain connecting his nipple clamps and his heavy caged junk all swinging and bouncing at every thrust.

After a minute or two they stopped, breathing heavily. Madame pushed her face by his ear, and he felt her hair tumbling all down his neck. "Do you want us to fuck you harder, slut?" She hissed into his ear. He physically couldn't nod, Sir's dick was hilted in his throat, but he managed a "Mmmmmm!"

She reached under him, and undid his nipple clamps. He heard a silvery tinkle as they fell onto the pad beneath him, and felt a tingling burning sensation starting in his nipples. She kissed his ribs. "Good." Jesse whimpered as pleasurable numbness in his nipples gave way to stinging. Madame snapped another swat on his ass, and adjusted herself higher behind him. Sir shuffled forward in his seat, and Jesse felt Sir's hairy legs brush the outside of his shoulders. Sir's hands came down on either side of Jesse's neck, with his fingers laced over Jesse's windpipe and his thumbs on the nape of Jesse's neck.

Jesse moaned out of sheer lust and anticipation. His nipples were throbbing and his bulging caged dick was in agony. Sir backed his cock out most of the way, and adjusted himself again. Sir and Madame were the ones moving now, while he stood still and received. All at once, they both moved into him with a coordinated thrust, filling him up completely on both ends. The force of their thrust was enough to lift him slightly off the floor, and for half a second his body weight was held aloft by the two rods skewering him.

As soon as they had collided into him, they withdrew, then thrust again. The tempo was faster this time, and harder. Madame was fucking him at a higher angle, and the blunt head was pounding into his spot. Sir's cock was smashing his throat too fast for Jesse to control or calm his gag reflex, so he gagged in time to their thrusts. Each painful gag coincided with with Madame pounding that spot in his ass, and his brain short-circuited between the pain and lust. Sensation from his ass radiated physically through his body with each thrust, and Jesse felt like the spot had swollen in response to being pummeled.

Sir pivoted his body lower, pushing his inner thighs tighter against Jesse's shoulders. One of his hands left Jesse's neck and grabbed the nipple clamps off the floor. Jesse heard the chain tinkle past his ear, then a clamp descended on his nose. Sir's hand returned to Jesse's neck, and he started thrusting faster. He never withdrew his cock far enough for Jesse to get any air, and the clamp on Jesse's nose sealed it entirely. Jesse's chest involuntarily bucked and heaved, and his ears popped as his body sought oxygen in vain. Madame was trying to match Sir's pace, but he was thrusting too fast and erratically. Their tempo fell out of sync.

Sir's hairy belly was thumping into Jesse's forhead with every thrust. Suddenly, Sir tensed, and he yanked his cock out until the chain stopped him. He frantically fumbled with the chain's latch on his cock ring, and Jesse's tongue could feel a strong throbbing sensation on the underside of Sir's cock head. The one hand Sir still had on his neck kept a crushing grip, trying to prevent any movement. Jesse realized Sir was on the verge of cumming as Sir clicked the lock open and pulled his cock free from Jesse's mouth with a pop. Sir stumbled back, breathing heavily, and seemed to succeed in reigning himself back from the edge. Jesse desperately sucked air in long, sobbing gasps.

Madame also withdrew, and moved around in front of him. She undid the nose clamp and pushed his face into her breasts, gently holding him there. Jesse's jaw was burning, his throat was battered and raw, and his knees felt sore. He accepted her comfort and enjoyed her skin on his face. His dick slowly subsided inside its cage, but the submission he felt didn't recede. After stroking his neck and cheek for a few minutes, her hand moved to the strap of his blindfold and undid it. After all his tears, the pads against his eye came away damp as she pulled it off. The room was very bright, and Jesse felt disoriented.

Madame pulled away, letting him look around and recenter himself. He saw now bondage furniture and gear lining the walls, implying all sorts of pleaure and torment. Behind Madame, Sir stood, still regaining his breath. He was annointing his cock with lube, in addition to the saliva covering it. Jesse noticed his nipples were pierced with small metal studs, and his forehead was beaded with sweat.