Jesse Discovers Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madame stood and started unbuckling her strapon, which still dripped with lube. A large rose and thorn briar tattoo curved over her thigh, abdomen and flank. She placed the strapon on the table onto some paper towels, alongside the two butt plugs Jesse had worn previously. Sir grabbed a plastic water bottle off the table and greedily chugged half of it. He knelt beside Jesse and offered it. "Want some?" Jesse nodded eagerly, and opened his mouth.

Sir carefully placed the bottle against his lips, and gave Jesse a small sip. Swallowing hurt, and Jesse was grateful Sir knew to start slow. After a couple small sips, the water seemed to ease his throat, and he was ready for more. Sir tipped the bottle further and smiled, watching Jesse latch onto it. Jesse felt ridiculous, like a young lamb being bottlefed, but along with the feeling of embarrasment came a stirring of his dick. When the bottle was empty, Sir crumpled it with one hand and tossed it away. Sir leaned in and kissed his forehead, then his lips.

"Ready for more?"

Jesse nodded.

Madame knelt beside Sir. "Ready for more what?" she said.

Jesse looked uncertainly between them.

"What do you want us to do to you?"

Jesse stammered, then his dick answered for him. "uh, fuck me."

"Fuck you where?" Sir asked.

"Please fuck me in my ass, Sir," Jesse said, blushing furiously. His dick was raging in its cage again.

They both laughed at him, but kindly.

"You've done very well, Slut." Sir said. "You're everything we'd hoped you'd be," Madame added.

Jesse had been sitting with his legs splayed, but he awkwardly pushed himself upright onto his knees, then rested his ass back onto his heels. His cheeks still burned red, but he lifted his chin and straightened his back. He bowed his head and waited.

"Very good; you'd think we'd been training you, slut." Madame said. Her and Sir's eyes looked hungry now.

Madame dragged a massive pillow onto the mat behind him, then sat reclining on the floor leaning her back into it. She spread her legs, and tugged on Jesse's arms, indicating he should back up. They maneuvered him into a similar position as Madame, only his back was resting on her chest. Her pubic har tickled his lower back, and her nipples scraped against his shoulders. She squeezed her inner thighs against his hips, and looped an arm around under his chin.

Sir moved forward until he was between Jesse's legs, then spread his knees and lowered his hips until his cock bobbed above Jesse's caged dick. Looking down, Jesse saw his swollen balls and his caged dick trying desperately to outgrow its prison. Sir dropped his hips, smacking his prick heavily into Jesse's balls and cage. He rubbed his cock on and around Jesse's junk, and Jesse groaned in need. He could feel the sheer weight of Sir's cock on his balls. It wasn't quite as long as the strapon, but it was thicker, and veins stood out on it. Jesse couldn't keep his eyes off of it. Sir moved and dropped his hips again, spanking Jesse's balls a few more times, then Sir's eyes moved from Jesse's dick to Jesse's face.

Sir grabbed Jesse's ankles, one hand on each, and lifted them up and back. Jesse's ass lifted almost off the floor, most of his weight carried by Madame's stomack and Sir's hands. Jesse could feel the wedding ring on Sir's left hand digging into Jesse's ankle. Sir's prick was level with Jesse's hole now, and at last Sir pushed forward. His fat, blunt cockhead plundered Jesse's opening, and Jesse cried out in lust. He wildly craved every throb of pain and pleasure pulsing from his hole.

Jesse's sphincter sucked down tight around Sir's shaft as the cockhead's widest part popped through, but Sir didn't keep on pushing. He paused, and withdrew again, forcing Jesse's ass to encompass his mushroom head again. Sir rocked slowly in and out, enjoying Jesse's ragged gasps and surprised faces.

Behind Jesse, he felt Madame's hand push down between them to her cunt. Her knuckles started bumping into his tailbone as she stroked herself. Her other arm still around his neck flexed, squeezing his neck in a loose chokehold. Sir scissored Jesse's legs further open, raising him higher.

Finally, Sir drove his prick into Jesse, deep, deep, down into Jesse's belly. Jesse wailed, but was cut off by Madame cinching the chokehold tighter. He could still breath, but only in tight little gasps. Sir's metal cock ring struck home on Jesse's hole, and he knew Sir's entire cock was inside him.

Sir didn't wait to savor the moment, but pivoted his dick out, then thrust again. He pulled Jesse's ankles apart while thrusting, so that Jesse's ass was pulled taut onto his cock. He thrust again, and again, and again. Every time his blunt head hammered on that swollen spot inside Jesse, and every time he withdrew the ridge of his cockhead sawed across it. Jesse made strangled little squeaks, and his eyes closed. Behind him, Madame's fingers rubbed herself faster.

Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap.

Sir was growling deep grunts with every thrust, and drops of sweat flew off him onto Jesse's legs and chest. Jesse felt a new wave of pleasure come from his ass, and a flow of sensation into his dick. His cage didn't feel tight anymore, and it almost felt like he was ejaculating. Looking down, he saw little spurts of clear fluid coming from his dick with every thrust, dripping out of the cage into a small sticky puddle on his belly. His little caged dick bounced lewdly in time to the slap of Sir's hips against his thighs, and small spurts of precum sometimes flew off in random directions.

Sir increased the pace, his face red and intense. Jesse looked into his eyes, and a thick fog of submission came over him. He truly felt like he was their slut. Suddenly, the spot in his ass exploded in sensation. Intense waves rolled through his whole body, and he felt close to losing consciousness. His toes curled, his fingers tingled, and his teeth chattered. It felt like the pulsing pleasure he associated with shooting his load, but coursing through every part of him.

Plap, Plap, Plap, Plap

Above him, Sir's eyes lost focus on him, and Sir's hands gripped his ankles with crushing strength. Sir started pounding his ass as fast as he could. Jesse could feel each thrust's impact in his bones. Sir's balls swung heavily into his ass, adding to the rythmic slapping sounds. Sir bared his teeth, and his breath came in short gasps through them. Veins stood out on his neck. Sir's hips stopped their frantic pace and started slower, shuddering forceful thrusts. Jesse thought he felt throbbing inside his ass, then came an unmistakable hot spurting. Sir was cumming.

Sir's cock pumped into Jesse's ass with long, wet strokes, while he gasped and growled. Behind Jesse, Madame's legs gripped him and her arm around his neck now felt like it was clinging on rather then deliberately squeezing. He could feel tension running up and down her torso, and her hand pleasuring herself was moving at a fever pitch. She came with a low, forceful moan into his ear, and every shudder and spasm of her orgasm transmitted into his body.

Above them, Sir withdrew his cock with an audible pop, and laid himself down on top of both of them. They lay in a tangled mess of sweat and limbs panting for a moment, then Sir rolled off and Jesse flopped forward. He'd experienced something similar to an orgasm, and it had certainly been a release, but it didn't feel at all similar to the aftermath of blowing his load. His desire to be fucked had been satisfied, but his feeling of submission was stronger then ever. Behind him, Madame sat up, and undid the buckles on his cuffs.

They fell away, and his arms were free. He cautiously withdrew them from his back, rubbing at the sore joints. His jaw still ached, and he rubbed that too, gently working it open and closed. Sir was standing now, and slowly easing off his red cock ring. Sir's cock was still semi erect, and swung heavily. Jesse pushed himself onto one knee and tried to stand, but his legs failed him and he started to fall. Sir caught him, and held him upright in a supportive hug. Madame scrambled to her feet, and looped one of her arms into his. Sir did the same with the other arm, and they started walking while helping him forward.

Jesse felt very silly; after the first stumble he could have supported himself, and they were treating him like a wobbly legged foal. It also felt right, though, to be held and moved by his masters. They led him from the playroom, into an adjoining bathroom. It was a master bathroom, and had a large shower with two showerheads. Madame turned on the hot water, and tested its temperature. Jesse and Sir followed her in, and Sir slid the glass shower door closed behind them.

They let him stand on his own at least, but they crowded him on either side, and rubbed their bodies against his. Jesse's cock pleaded and throbbed as the hot water and warm skin moved all over his body. Steam enveloped them and fogged the glass. They grabbed soap bars from the shower wall and started washing, first themselves then him. Sir washed the spit and lube off his own cock, then rinsed the precum off Jesse's belly. Cum was starting to leak from Jesse's ass but was rinsed away, and Jesse wiped at his chin where drool at dried.

They continued rubbing and massaging with lathered soap long after he was clean, and he melted into their gliding hands. His ass ached pleasurably, and he could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his sphincter. They pressed together again and sandwiched him, and took turns kissing him. Their bodies slipped and glided against his, lubricated by soap, and their tongues plundered his mouth.

It would have felt like a dream if it wasn't for the sharp pangs from his excited cock, straining against his cage. He looked down, frowning at it. They'd taken everything else off besides his collar; wasn't the scene over? He looked up and saw them smiling at him.

"Pouting about your cage?" Madame said, swatting his ass. "Too bad." She kissed him.

Sir grabbed his balls by the base, and squeezed. "Slut boys stay caged, " Madame said.

Jesse whimpered and stopped pouting. Sir dragged him in close by the balls, then kissed him. Madame's hands wrapped around his ribs, then she dragged her nails across his chest and over his nipples. "I think we're done here, " she said, and Sir turned off the water.

Madame opened the shower door, stepped out, and started quickly toweling off. Sir gently pushed Jesse out, grabbed a big towel, and started drying off Jesse. The towel was thick and luxurious, and Jesse submitted to being toweled down. It felt natural to accept his role as a small soft slut to be held and handled.

Madame left the bathroom, and quickly returned with the leash and the first smaller butt plug Jesse had worn. She washed the plug off in the sink, scrubbing it with soap and hot water. She turned and clipped the leash onto his collar, and handed him the plug. "Hold this." Behind him, Sir was toweling himself and then pulled on a big bathrobe. Madame did as well, and it felt right for him to be the only one naked.

She pulled on the leash, and marched him out of the bathroom. Sir followed as they went up the stairs, into the hall, then to the front door. His clothes still lay on the ground where he'd left them, and Madame gestured for him to put them on. He looked down at his cage, then at Madame, asking without speaking when it was going to come off.

"Keep it." she said, then she looked at Sir. He nodded. "Assuming, of course, that you'll be here again next Friday."

Jesse goggled at her, then nodded happily. Both his masters smiled.

"We expect you collared, plugged and caged when you ring our doorbell." Madame said. "Now put your clothes on."

Jesse pulled his boxers over his cage, and it stuck out into the fabric. His jeans did much better at concealing it, hiding its metal shape. His shirt did nothing to conceal the collar, however, and he realized he'd have to get to his car with it on.

"Bye now, see you next week, " Madame said. "We're looking forward to it, " Sir said. He opened the door. They both kissed him goodbye and ushered him out the door.

Jesse walked hastily to his car, trying to conceal the black silicone butt blug he was carrying in his hands. There were some people walking about fifty feet away down the sidwalk, and he hoped they were far enough not to notice anything. He made it to his car, fumbled with his keys while still trying to hide the plug, and got in, heart thumping.

He looked back at the house, and fingered the collar on his neck. He thought about next week, and his cock stirred. He sighed happily, and smiled. Next Friday couldn't come soon enough.