All Comments on 'Jesse's Date Ch. 01'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no good

cheating is never good use the NONEROTIC AREA for these stories. if i wanted to read about cheating and such i would read the news paper or watch the news or those sick reality shows we come here to get away from that shit not get more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh please

My god, Anonymous - you've just read an incest story and you're complaining that it's the 'cheating' that makes it sick? Almost every parental incest story on here involves some kind of cheating, but even still, get over yourself. If you can handle the incest taboo, what the hell makes you worried about the infidelity. PS to the author - a well crafted story. I'd give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

no good

you must be an idiot for that cheating comment. if you are reading this stuff and dont like cheating because it is wrong you should stick to disney stories. i personally stay away from slut,animal,rape and tv/tg stuff.

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Wow

What an excellent and well written story. Started out very intriguing, enticing the readers into keeping on just to see where the story telling spun and tangled its web.

As for the detractor(s), they didn't have to read it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
What is written is first rate but to be a great story ...

the ' real world ' must assert itself. This is a first class exercise in the maxim ' the heart wants it wants ' - I appreciate this . Now if the writer can show what happens when the consequences appear as well as he has done the rest . This story goes to hall of fame or would deserve to.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Yikes!

That was hot! My step-mother was nothing like that, but my best friend's step-mom was. Not exactly, someone of less age and the times as they were. The late 60s were brought to the front of my mind here. Awesome start of a hopefully long story of adventures. Keep up the great work.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Big let down

I was wondering whether she was his mother or older sister, then all of a sudden it's his step mom. That's not incest and fucking a step anything is not taboo. This story sucks. Move it to the "sucks" catagory.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Simply amazing

I enjoyed the hell out of this story. The storytelling is first rate. Please don't stop new.

Oh yeah, please don't listen to the negative comments by those backwards dumb asses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yesssssssssssss

You're definitely going in the right direction..... just don't stop......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading your chapters and hope more will follow soon. Thank you!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh more please

this is getting good. Has he knocked her up? does she move in with him? how many babies do they have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking the Step son is not Incest

The Incest taboo is all about the possibility of inbreeding.

With a step son that would not be the case.

Surely you see that!

readymademilfreadymademilfalmost 7 years ago
JFC

Omfg I can't tell you how amazing I found this story. I'm laying here wet and panting like a bitch in heat. You are fucking amazing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow that was hot.

Needs more. Just them together. Get them to admit they are in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg more please

Love the story great idea just not taboo enough as it's a step parent but non the less amazing story cant wait for more keep io the great work more chapters please

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years ago
Excellent.

I hope you'll write more of this hot couple.

jack30341jack30341about 3 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

Thank you very much. I really want to. I have some intriguing ideas for them.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Okay, now that is a decent (step)mother/son romp. Much, much improved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jesse's Date Previous Part
Jesse's Date Series Info