Jesse's Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between Jesse and Cole.
4.1k words
4.64
4.3k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JesterDu
JesterDu
28 Followers

Special thanks to IJS0904 for editing this story and serving as a sounding board for all my crazy ideas.

-----------------------------------------

The ride home from Jesse's house was a blur. I got off the interstate, grabbed some take-out and a bottle of Macallan 15, and headed home.

I walked in the door, threw the bottle on the counter, fell into my recliner, and inhaled more than ate my lunch. At some point, I had turned on the TV, but couldn't tell you if I was watching cartoons or the UFC. I was oblivious.

I threw away the trash, grabbed a tumbler, and stared at the bottle of scotch. Immediately behind it was a full liter of Jack. That was for later. I half-filled the tumbler with ice and topped it off. It was half empty before I took a step.

I spent over an hour in the shower trying to wake up and clear my head, but that accomplished less than nothing.

As soon as I had refilled my glass and sat down, my phone rang. I damned near jumped out of my seat. It was my friend, Mark.

"I was starting to wonder if you made it back in one piece. I stopped by twice and you weren't there."

"I'm alive, and as best as I can tell, everything made it back with me. Except maybe my long-term sobriety."

"It went that bad?"

"No. As a matter of fact, it went very well. Maybe a little too well. Or a lot."

"The wife and kids won't be back until late tonight. I'm going to grab some beer and head your way. We're going to watch the Cowgirls and Beagles play to mutually assured destruction, and you're going to talk."

"Grab me a bottle of the usual."

"Small, medium or large?"

"Large."

"I can't wait to hear this story. See you in 30."

-------

Mark let himself in as usual. He walked in through the kitchen and threw his beer in the fridge.

"DUDE!"

He had just seen the booze sitting on the counter. The scotch was already a third gone.

"I didn't know you drank Macallan."

"Only on special occasions, and only straight."

"When did you pick up that bottle?"

"When I grabbed lunch."

His eyes narrowed.

"Should I go ahead and book you a room in rehab just in case?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"They would kick me out the first night."

"So... Was she that damned good that you're ready to propose? Did she ruin any hope that another woman could rock your world the way she did? What am I missing?"

Mark didn't know the full story. All I had told him was that I was taking Jesse to her reunion and about Alex. He knew Jesse and I have been close for a long time, but I had failed to mention we were cousins. On purpose.

I stared at him for a minute, then picked up my phone. I found a picture of her on social media, something he avoided, saved it to my phone so there wasn't a name visible, and showed him the picture.

"Good lord, man. How have you not been chasing that for the last 20 years?"

"It would never have worked."

"But it did last night?"

"You could say that."

"I want details."

"You know I can't do that."

"Yeah, I know. Mr. Knight in Shining Armor. I'm going to have to assume you got some."

"There was a lot of alcohol, a hotel room, and no sleep. I'm still getting all the details straight in my head. When I do, you'll be the first to know."

"It's that complicated?"

"You have no idea. Can we just watch the game?"

"Your house, your rules."

As we watched the game, I gradually filled him in on some of the details of what happened. By the time he was ready to leave, Mark had a pretty good idea of what had gone down, but still no clue as to why it was bothering me.

Mark stopped as he walked past me on his way out, reached out, and patted me on my shoulder.

"We've known each other for over 30 years. I haven't seen you like this since you and Alicia first hooked up. The two of you were perfect for each other. The stupid bitch was too self-absorbed to see it. Don't let what happened with her affect how you handle Jesse."

"Whatever is going on in your head, get it straight. I know you'll tell me when you're ready. In the meantime, have fun. She's in your head, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing."

"Thanks, Mark. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Be sober. Or at least something resembling sober."

"Ain't that the truth."

After he left, I went into the kitchen for a refill. Over half of the bottle was gone. The thought of going to work the next day hung over made me change my mind.

Sleep didn't come easy that night.

-------

I met Alicia Ross at a trade show in Atlanta. She was a 25 year old sales representative for a company my employer often did business with. I was two years her senior.

Alicia was a tall, leggy, long-haired brunette with a gregarious personality and looks that would stop traffic.

Myself, Alicia, and our respective bosses went out to dinner that night. As it would happen, she was from the same suburb as my mother.

As we parted company, I asked for Alicia's phone number. She happily gave it to me, and our relationship was off and running.

We spent three years together before I decided I wanted to make things permanent. I prepared an elaborate proposal. I made reservations at a fancy hotel in the city for us to spend the next weekend together and celebrate our engagement.

I asked for Alicia's hand in marriage in front of her parents and older sister. She declined. I was heartbroken and, when I found out why she said no a few days later, humiliated.

The hotel room was already paid for, so I decided to use it. I did so in the hope that three days away from home would help me clear my head.

That Friday, I was sitting in the hotel bar polishing off my fourth drink of the evening when Alicia's sister sat next to me. She had tried calling me several times during the week to check on me. I neither answered nor returned her calls. I couldn't handle dealing with anyone from her family.

Her father had helped me plan the proposal, including the accommodations, and he told her about the hotel. On a whim, she decided to see if I had gone there. I wasn't necessarily happy to see her, but I didn't refuse her company.

By the end of the night, we had begun a weekend-long sexcapade. We never left the hotel, and rarely left the bed. For me, it was nothing more than a release, a way to relieve some of the stress of what I had just been through. For her, it wasn't that simple.

When the weekend was over, we parted company after a very heated argument. We haven't spoken since. I openly admit that it wasn't my proudest moment.

I had never been in a relationship that lasted as long as the one with Alicia and haven't since.

-------

As soon as I walked in my door after work on Wednesday, my phone rang. It was Tanya.

We had exchanged numbers years ago, and we texted each other fairly often, but we'd never called each other, or had a private conversation for that matter.

"Yes ma'am?"

"What did you do to my mother?"

"What do you mean?"

My stomach was starting to do somersaults.

"On Sunday, I called her, and she put me off. She called me on Monday, and we spent three hours on the phone. She was a chatterbox the whole time, but I honestly can't remember a single thing she said. She was just talking to talk. She didn't say anything about the reunion."

"I was worried, so I went down there yesterday. She was bouncing off the walls. I was finally able to get her to talk to me about what happened Saturday. She was a little vague on the details, but she kept saying how much she enjoyed spending time with her friends, being able to let loose for the first time in a long time. When I asked how things went with you, she said you were the perfect gentleman, but that's it."

The sinking feeling was starting to subside.

"I played my part and stayed out of the way. Saturday was about your mother, not me."

"Not good enough. I can't remember ever seeing her giddy and anxious at the same time. It's like she wants to tell me something but can't. Or won't. I feel like this is my responsibility, and I want to know what happened."

"When are you heading back to school?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Answer the question, then I'll tell you."

"I'm getting in my car right now."

"There is a diner just off the interstate on the right. Exit 93. It's 20 minutes from my house. You have to pass by here on your way back. I'll see you there in an hour."

"Don't be late."

-------

I was already sitting down when Tanya walked in. I stood up to hug her, but she sat down immediately.

"Talk, mister. Now."

"Well let's just completely ignore any pleasantries and go straight to the accusatory tone of voice."

I handed her a menu.

"Order something. My treat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Yes you are. You're a broke college student. If you're not hungry, you're not awake."

She glared at me while I motioned for the waitress. Needless to say, she ordered enough food for three meals.

"I hope you don't mind," she said sarcastically.

"Not at all. I have you to thank for the great evening your mother and I spent together. It's the least I could do to repay you."

That statement got her attention.

"I'm listening."

"Jesse has a lot going on in her life right now. It's been over a year, but she still isn't over Alex. She has work and two kids, plus you to a degree, that she still has to take care of. You are still her child, and she will always feel responsible for you."

"Your mother has almost no time to herself. She's just recently started to rebuild her circle of friends. The reunion was the perfect opportunity for her to build on that."

"Continue."

"I'm going to ask you a question that, at first, may be hard to answer and may seem off subject, but I need you to be honest. If I wasn't your cousin, would you find me attractive?"

Tanya stared at me for a few moments before answering.

"I don't see what that has to do with anything, but yes, I would."

"Your mother is a beautiful woman. You know that. In fact, I'm pretty sure you are more than a little jealous of her because of it. Am I right?"

She dropped her head, staring at the table.

"I'm not reprimanding you for it. But, at the same time, you have no reason to be."

"Thanks, I guess."

Our food showed up, giving her a chance to get over her embarrassment.

"Men have always chased Jesse. She was afraid if she went to the reunion with a random date, she would have to deal with him trying to get her attention. She didn't want that. She knew if she went alone, she would have to deal with either former classmates or boyfriends and husbands hitting on her. She didn't want that either."

"Your mother needed a shield, and one that was believable in the part. I was just that. I kept the men at bay so the hens could play. They looked, but we made sure they didn't think about touching."

"And how did you do that?"

"Your mother also needed to prove to herself that she still has it. And I don't just mean looks. She needed to prove she could hook a man she was interested in and be believable, even if it wasn't real. She and I put on a show, and not a person in the house didn't buy what we were selling."

"How are you so sure?"

"Between you, me, and this table?"

"I won't say a word, even to mom."

"Jesse and I spent the night at the hotel. One of her friends got us the room."

Tanya stopped chewing and stared at me.

"And the two of you..."

"I was the perfect gentleman. Your mother and I enjoyed ourselves more than either of us has in a long time. There's nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting. Or a lot. Or maybe so much that you would be uncomfortable hearing about it."

Tanya's eyes stayed glued to mine.

"I just told you that your mother is very attractive. I couldn't help myself."

I winked at her. She smiled, started laughing, forgot she still had a mouthful of food, and almost choked on it.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't ever apologize for being protective of your mother. It's your job."

We finished our meal and I walked her to her car.

"Tanya, we need to do this again sometime."

She hugged me tight.

"It's a date. But don't get any ideas."

She closed her door, winked at me, and drove off.

Crisis number one averted.

-------

I was sitting in bed late on Friday night watching God only knows what. I was polishing off the first bottle of Jack when my phone buzzed.

It wasn't the phone call she had promised, but she was making contact.

Jesse: Do you have a minute?

Me: For you, I'll make 30.

There was a long pause.

Jesse: Do you ever stop?

Me: Stop what?

Jesse: Laying on the charm.

Me: The day I stop breathing.

Several minutes passed before the next message came in.

Jesse: We need to talk.

Me: That's an understatement.

Jesse: Do you have a smartass response for everything?

Me: Pretty much. That's why you love me.

Jesse: Well...

Me: How can I be of service, madam?

Jesse: Tanya told me about your visit at the diner. Thank you for talking her down. When she left here, she was VERY upset.

Me: What did she have to say?

Jesse: Not a whole lot. She said you told her we did a lot of flirting with each other so that the other men would leave me alone.

Me: That wasn't all I told her. She swore to keep this a secret, so I don't think it will ever come up, but you need to know this. I told her about Lauren getting us a hotel room. I told her we spent the night there.

Jesse: What made you think that was a good idea?

Me: The more she knows about what happened, the less likely she is to ask questions and the less likely we are to have to try to keep a story straight.

Jesse: I'm going to assume you didn't go into more detail than that.

Me: And I'm going to assume that you know I'm smart enough that I didn't.

Jesse: Fair enough.

Me: From her description, you were acting like you were a young woman again. She's not used to seeing you like that. You are mom, and you will always be mom. She has a hard time seeing you as an eligible woman. She may have been the person playing 'matchmaker' but she still has trouble with the idea that you would ever need or want one.

Jesse: I guess you're right. About that...

Me: No.

Jesse: What do you mean by, "No?"

Me: You said we need to talk, and I agree. We need to TALK. This isn't talking. This is using a keyboard for cover.

Jesse: I thought you would say that. And you're right.

Me: That's why I insisted on seeing Tanya. For something this important, it should be in person.

Jesse: I know.

Another long pause.

Jesse: You understand why I'm apprehensive?

Me: Of course. I would be more concerned if you weren't.

Jesse: So, what do we do now?

Me: You name the time and place and I'll be there.

Jesse: And if I'm not ready to see you yet?

Me: I'll wait until you are.

Jesse: Damnit, Cole.

Me: What did I do this time?

Jesse: Aren't you even going to try to make this difficult?

Me: No. There's no point. I don't do games.

Jesse: And that's why...

Me: Continue...

Jesse: I'll make arrangements so we can have some time to ourselves. I think that it's best if the next time we see each other, it's just the two of us. I promise I won't keep you waiting.

Me: I appreciate that. And just to be on the safe side, make sure you do whatever you have to so no one can read this conversation.

Jesse: Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

Just when I thought the conversation was over...

Jesse: Cole?

Me: Yes, Jesse?

Jesse: I love you.

Me: Good night, Jesse. Dream happy dreams.

Jesse: I already am.

------

For the next six weeks, I stayed in touch with both Jesse and Tanya. Any time Tanya was passing through town on her way back to school, we would meet for coffee or a meal. She and I had always gotten along well, but we never got to know each other on a personal level, until recently. She started to open up to me more and more.

Jesse and I chatted almost daily. But it was just that - chat. No phone conversations. No in-person contact. Nothing meaningful. All we were doing was staying in touch. Until...

Jesse: Are you free on Saturday?

Me: I can be there between 5 and 6.

Jesse: Perfect. I'll see you then. Luv ya.

Me: Looking forward to it.

------

I pulled into Jesse's driveway. She was on the front porch fussing with Dale. He had a bag over his shoulder and a boy his age was running to another car in the driveway in a big hurry.

I sat on my fender watching as she loaded Dale into the back seat. She kissed him on the forehead, closed the door behind him, and took a step back.

She was wearing a tight t-shirt, jean shorts, and flip flops. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Nothing special, but she didn't need it.

Jesse gradually took a few steps backwards, casually closing the distance between us. She waved at Dale as they backed out of the driveway.

When the car went out of sight, she was only two feet from me. She turned around and looked at me, her arms crossed.

I stood up straight.

"Hello, Jesse. It's good to see you."

She gave me the once-over, smiled, and put her arms around my neck.

We stood there hugging each other for a few moments before she put her mouth up to my ear.

"I've missed you."

"I'll take that as a good sign."

"Let's go inside before the neighbors get curious."

I followed her in the front door, not quite sure where exactly this whole visit was going.

I got my answer as soon as I closed the door. Jesse grabbed me by the shirt, pulled me down to her, and kissed me. Our mouths stayed locked together for several long and wonderful minutes. Her arms were around my neck again, pulling me in as close as she could.

She broke the kiss and stared in my eyes.

"I thought the reason for me coming was because you wanted to talk," I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

"Oh, believe me, there will be plenty of talking." She pulled me in for another kiss. "But for right now, I'd rather you use your mouth for something else."

In a matter of minutes, both of us were sans clothing. We were two animals, each trying to devour the other.

I picked Jesse up and sat her on the dining room table. I got between her legs, grabbed the back of her neck, and pulled her face to mine. I ravaged her mouth with my own.

"You're off to a good staaaaaaaaa..."

I forcefully entered her before she could finish the sentence. Her head rolled back and she inhaled deeply.

Jesse wrapped her legs around my waist and leaned back on her hands. My mouth went straight for her breasts, licking and nibbling at every inch of flesh. I began pumping into her with abandon. She bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming.

As I quickened my pace, she began matching my thrusts. She repeatedly cursed under her breath, egging me on. As her orgasm approached, I pulled her face back to mine. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled, exposing her neck. I licked her from her breastbone all the way up until I buried my tongue in her mouth. We kissed for only a few seconds before she started to come. I stared into her eyes and held her head in place.

"I want you looking in my eyes when you let go."

She moaned loudly, but never broke eye contact with me.

I picked Jesse up off the table, laid her on the couch with her head on the armrest, and got between her legs. I grabbed her hands, interlocking our fingers, and pinned them by her head. I took my time penetrating her. She arched her back, squealing. I steadily increased my pace, driving into her with everything I had. The faster I went, the heavier her breathing became. She was trying desperately to keep pace with my thrusts. Her chest was heaving, and she was pleading with me incoherently to keep going. Her body began to spasm and her muscles clamped onto me like a vice.

JesterDu
JesterDu
28 Followers
12