Jesse's Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!"

I had to cover her mouth with mine to keep the neighbors from hearing.

I stayed inside her, watching her as her orgasm subsided. Her breathing gradually returned to normal and I slipped from her. I sat down, pulling her legs onto my lap.

I began to rub her legs as I watched her.

Jesse laid still, catching her breath and staring at the ceiling. When she finally looked at me, she had a twinkle in her eye and a devilish grin on her face.

"I wasn't expecting that. Someone's feeling a little frisky today."

"At least I'm not trying to enter a screaming contest. If you do that every time you have an orgasm, we're going to have to consider soundproofing the walls so your neighbors can get some sleep."

In a blink, Jesse was up from where she was laying, straddled me, pinned me against the couch, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. When she broke the kiss, the grin returned immediately to her face.

"Then don't make me scream."

"I can't make that promise."

She stuck her hand between us and grabbed me. Her tone of voice was different. She went from being playful to wanton.

"You haven't come yet, have you?"

I pulled her hand from between us and I gave it a mock examination.

"It doesn't look like it to me. What do you think?"

Jesse shoved my chest, pushing me back into the sofa.

"Smartass."

She placed her hands on my neck and softly kissed me.

"I've REALLY missed you."

She raised her hips and slowly impaled herself on me.

I held her waist, signaling to her I didn't want her to move. I brought my hands up to her face, gently pulling her in for a passionate kiss. When we stopped, I stared into her eyes, still holding her face.

"Woman, you have no idea how sexy you are."

She began rocking her hips back and forth, building up a slow, steady rhythm. She played with my hair, kissed my neck, chest, face, wherever she could reach. I ran my fingertips all over her body, making sure I didn't miss a spot. As we both neared our climax, I attempted to match her thrusts. She pressed herself down on me.

"Nope. You stay still. It's my turn."

Jesse put her hands on the back of the couch, using it for support as she continued to ride me. The pressure started to build inside me at the same time her body began to spasm. I exploded inside her and she moaned through her teeth, collapsing on my chest.

I held her against me, savoring the feeling of her body pressed against mine. Eventually, she lifted her face up to the side of mine.

In a deep, sultry voice, she said, "You can have me any time you want me."

I turned to face her and kissed the bridge of her nose.

"I love you, Jesse."

12