Jesse's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Jesse has more fun with Jenny before visiting Aunt Mary's.
1.4k words
4.46
7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

The four of us ate breakfast at a local diner that we all liked. Sitting around the table, we chatted while we ate.

Jenny was on her phone, doing some texting. Soon she laughed and said, "Marge really liked the pictures."

"Jenny," I said, "You didn't send her the pictures you took last night, did you?".

"Yeah, she really liked them," Jenny said.

"Mom, tell her not to do that," I said.

"Let me see," Mother said and Jenny handed her the phone.

Looking at the pictures, Mother smiled and said, "Nice. Let me send them to Grandma Shirley."

As she typed, I said, "MOM!!!".

Smiling at me, Father said, "Don't get upset, son. Our family is a very shared family. In fact, I think all futa families love to share."

"But Dad," I said.

"Jess," he said, "I went through everything you are now going through. It is okay and you will really enjoy all the experiences you have in front of you. Just relax and enjoy it."

We finished eating and returned home. I went up to my room and stripped off my clothes and headed for the shower. After I was washing for a few minutes, the shower door opened and a naked Jenny stepped in.

She smiled at me and took the soap from me and grabbed my cock with her soapy hand. I immediately got hard as she stroked.

"Horny, little brother?", she asked.

"Uhh," I moaned as she squeezed my hard cock, "Y-yes." My legs were shaking.

Taking one of my hands and pressing it to her hard cock, she said, "So am I. Turn around, I want that ass."

"Ah, Jenny," I said, hesitating.

She slapped my cock. I moaned and pushed toward her. She looked me in the eye and smiled. "You liked that, you little slut," she said and slapped my cock again.

I turned around, facing the wall as I felt her hands squeeze my ass cheeks. "Brother, I really love your ass. And it is mine anytime I want it. Do you understand?", she said as she slapped me hard.

Then she pushed my legs apart and pushing on my back, bent me over. I placed my hands on the shower wall and felt Jenny push her cock into me. In one push, she shoved completely into me, I cried out. Pulling back, she slammed into me again.

"You're mine anytime I want, little brother," she whispered into my ear as she started to pound hard and fast into me. I shot my load as I yelled, my ass clutching at her pounding cock.

Then I heard Mother's voice, "Oh, there you two are."

Looking over I saw Mother standing there watching as Jenny continued to pound into me, holding my hips. Then Jenny stopped, her cock buried in me, and said, "What's up, Mother?".

"Auntie invited us over for a cookout this afternoon," Mother said. Sara has a new saddle she wants to show you." And Mother stood there watching us for a minute.

Then she said, "Let me get Granny a shot of you two," as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Jenny," Mother said, "Stop with half of you in him for a picture. Jess, look at me, please."

So Jenny stopped with half her cock in me and I turned my head and looked at the phone. Mother snapped her photo and said, "Thanks, Granny will love that. You two finish up and come downstairs after you get dressed." And Mother walked off.

Jenny continued to slam into me hard and fast until she finally rammed completely into me and shot her warm, creamy load.

Leaning over my back, her mouth inches from my ear, Jenny whispered, "You're going to be my bitch, aren't you?".

As she slowly slid her cock around in me, I gasped, "Y-, yes, yes."

"And you're going to do everything I tell you, aren't you?", she asked as she lightly bit my shoulder.

"Oh, yes Jenny, yes," I moaned.

Standing, she jerked her cock out of me as I squealed. Giving my ass a hard slap, she said, "Good boy." And she stepped out of the shower.

I stayed bent over for a few minutes, trying to recover from what just happened. I knew then that I loved being dominated by a strong futanari woman and that was going to be my life.

I finished the shower and drying off, walked to my room. I was going through some drawers looking for something to wear when Jenny walked in. I stood there naked as she looked me over.

"Wear some shorts, something sexy," she said, "Something to show off your hot ass." Giving me a wink, she left.

So I put on a pair of skimpy, bikini underwear and a pair of gym shorts, and a tee shirt. I went downstairs and everyone was waiting on me.

"Wow," Mother said. "You look really, ah, ah, nice honey."

Giving a chuckle, Father said, "Yeah, really hot. I wish I was young again."

"Just like his father," Mother said, giving him a hug.

"Looking good, little brother," Jenny said and as we walked to the car, she gave my ass a squeeze.

We got into the car and headed over to Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob's house.

"Aunt Mary and Cousin Marge are going to love to see you," she whispered in my ear. Jenny slid her hand inside my shorts and began to fondle my cock, which became rock-hard immediately.

As she continued to rub the head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger, she said to Mother, "Maybe it would be good for Jess to come up to school and let me show him around. See if that is where he wants to go next year."

"That's a great idea," Mother replied, "You could take care of him and show him around. We'll plan on it."

Jenny squeezed the head of my hard cock, hard, and said, "How does that sound little brother? Want to come up to school with me for a visit and let me show you around?".

"Uhh, y-yes," I mumbled, trying to control myself.

Jenny continued to play with my cock, stroking, squeezing, and pinching. Getting me near orgasm, I raised my hips. Then she pulled her hand out of my shorts.

I moaned and looked at her. She smiled at me and stuck out her tongue. "We'll be at Aunt Mary's soon."

We drove out to their farm on the outskirts of town. I was squirming in my seat, super horny. The drive for me seemed to take forever. But we pulled into their place and got out of the car, me trying not to show my erection.

As we walked up to the door, with my hands in front of my shorts, the door opened and Aunt Mary was standing there with a big smile on her face.

Jenny reached over and gave my ass a quick squeeze and whispered into my ear, "You are such a slut."

Aunt Mary hugged Mother and then Father. I noticed she gave Dad's ass a quick squeeze. Mother hugged Uncle Bob a quick ass squeeze also. Then it was my turn. Aunt Mary hugged me tight and let her hand slide down over my ass.

"Happy Birthday, big boy," she said, holding me at arm's length and looking me up and down.

"Thanks, Aunt Mary," I said, still aware of my erection pushing out the front of my shorts. Aunt Mary looked at it and gave me a big smile which caused me to blush.

My cousin Marge walked in, smiling. She was twenty years old, had red hair, was about six feet tall, and was a little bit chubby. She said hello to Jenny as she walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. My face was pressed into her large breasts as she held me a few seconds longer than normal.

"Happy Birthday Jesse," she said when she released me. "We should probably celebrate or something since you are now an adult."

"Oh, I'm sure we can think of some way to celebrate," Jenny said, giving me a smile.

"Marge, take them out to the barn and show them your new saddle," Aunt Mary said.

"Okay, Mom," Marge said. "Let's go and let the grown-ups do their thing."

As Marge, Jenny, and I walked to the door, I looked back and saw Aunt Mary leading my father up the stairs. Mother and Uncle Bob were heading off to another room downstairs.

The three of us walked into the barn.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers