Jesse's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Jesse spends a rough day at Aunt Mary's cookout.
2.6k words
4.3
7.3k
14

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

Jesse's Story -- Pt 04

The three of us walked into the barn, the girls following me and I am sure, watching my large ass wiggle in my shorts.

Looking around, I asked, "So where is the new saddle?".

They looked at each other and smiled. Jenny then said, "We are not interested in the saddle. Now strip."

When I looked at her confused, she got a serious look on her face. "You heard me, you little slut. Get your clothes off. NOW."

So I quickly took off my shirt and shorts until I was standing naked in front of sister Jenny and Cousin Marge. Both of them smiled as they looked me over.

"Nice," said Marge, "Look, his cock is hard."

Laughing, Jenny said, "Yeah. The slut wants it as bad as we do. Turn around, little brother."

As I turned with my back to them, Marge gave out a low whistle. "Wow. What a wonderful ass." And she reached out and squeezed my left ass cheek.

As Marge continued to fondle and squeeze my ass, Jenny said, "Yeah, and just wait until you fuck it. Let's get him over those hay bales."

Jenny took my hand and led me over to a stack of hay bales and had me bend over one, my ass on one side, my face on the other. As Jenny stood in front of me, unfastening her jeans, she said to Marge, "You can have his ass first."

Jenny grabbed my head in her hands and said, "Open up you slut." and pushed her hard cock into my mouth. At the same time, I felt the head of Marge's hard cock press against my ass. As Jenny pushed into my mouth, Marge shoved her cock into my tight ass. I cried out onto Jenny's cock as she held my head in her hands and started to fuck my mouth. Marge grabbed my hips and started slamming her cock into my ass, fucking me hard.

They got into a good rhythm, both shoving into me at the same time. I screamed onto Jenny's cock and shot my load, my hands holding onto her thighs as I heard Marge's thighs slapping against my ass cheeks as she pounded me.

After a time, Marge suddenly stopped and said to Jenny, "Want to swap ends?".

Pulling her cock out of my mouth, Jenny said, "Yeah, let me have a bit of that ass."

The girls moved around and Marge pushed her hard eleven-inch cock into my mouth while Jenny spent a few minutes slapping my ass hard before ramming into me.

As Marge fucked my mouth and Jenny my ass, Jenny said to Marge, "I love seeing a red ass as I fuck it."

Marge paused with her cock shoved into my throat, "Yeah, me too. Let's blister that ass."

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and reached over and got a riding crop. Jenny laughed as she pulled out of my ass and said, "Oh yeah, that will work really good."

As Jenny took the riding crop from Marge, she said, "Gag him with your cock so I can whip him good."

Marge grabbed my head and rammed her cock back into my throat as Jenny started beating my ass with the riding crop. I screamed mumbling onto Marge's cock as Jenny continued to whip my ass.

Finally, Jenny stopped and said to Marge, "Nice. Check out this ass, it is such a wonderful red."

Marge pulled out of my mouth and walked back around me and said, "Oh yeah, that looks good. I want it now." And she grabbed my hips and slammed back into me. Jenny laughed and came around in front of me and shoved her cock into my mouth. My little cock was hard again and Marge noticed.

"He loves it rough, doesn't he?", she asked Jenny as she slammed into me, hard and fast, her legs slapping against my sore, red ass.

"Oh yeah," Jenny said, "He is such a pain slut, I am going to have so much fun with him."

Marge reached under me and grabbed my cock and slapped it, hard. I squealed onto Jenny's cock and shot another load. Marge laughed and shoved into me and shot her hot load deep into me. Not to be outdone, Jenny pulled her cock back enough so she could shoot her load into my mouth.

"Swallow it, bitch," she yelled at me as she kept shooting her cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some leaked out onto my chin. Finally, the two of them pulled out of me and stood there laughing. Marge reached down and wiped the spilled cum from my chin and pushed her fingers into my mouth. I licked them clean as Jenny got out her phone and took a few photos.

Just then, Aunt Mary walked into the barn. She looked us over, her eyes staring at my red ass. "Nice," she said, "It looks like you two had some fun."

"Yeah, Mom," Marge said, "And he is really a good fuck."

"Oh, I'll find out how good later," Aunt Mary said, running a hand over my sore ass and giving it a hard slap, causing me to yelp.

"We're going to keep him here for some more fun," Jenny said.

"Okay," Aunt Mary replied, "Come back to the house when you're ready and we'll cookout. Your mother is still giving it to Uncle so I might as well go back and do your Dad again."

Aunt Mary walked out and the girls turned me over onto my back on the hay bale. My legs were hanging over one end and my head the other. Jenny lifted my legs and ran the head of her cock up and down my crack as it hardened again. Then she shoved it back into me and started fucking me again.

Marge walked up to my head, hanging down over the bale, stroking her cock which was now hard again. She grabbed my head and holding it, shoved her cock into my mouth. I felt it push into my throat as Marge laughed.

"I love to see my cock bulge in his throat," Marge said as she started fucking my throat.

As the two continued to slam into me from both ends, Jenny started slapping at my hard cock and my balls. I squirmed and moaned onto Marge's cock sliding in and out of my throat and soon I shot another load onto my stomach.

"I'm getting close," Marge said to Jenny, "Let's cum together."

"Okay," Jenny said, "Just give me another minute," and she started to really go hard into my ass.

"Ah, NOW," yelled Jenny as she shoved into me and I could feel her warm load flood my ass. At the same time, I could feel Marge's cock pulsating in my throat and felt her warm load shoot directly into my gut.

Spent, the girls relaxed for a moment with their cocks buried in me. Then they both pulled out, leaving me gasping for breath. Jenny laughed and said to Marge, "Wow. I loved how I could see your cock pulsing in his throat."

"Yeah," Marge replied, "That was cool looking and it felt really great. Let's go see if they are getting food ready. I've worked up an appetite."

I lay there, completely spent, draped over the hay bale. After they dressed and were starting to walk away, Marge walked past me and slapped my cock and balls, causing me to grunt out loud.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun," Marge said to me, bending over with her face inches from mine. Then laughing, the two of them left the barn.

Slowing I climbed off the bale and took a rag and cleaned myself as best as I could. Shakily, I dressed and headed for the house. I ran into my Father and he asked me to help him carry in some coolers.

I noticed his shirt was torn and asked him about it.

"Oh," he said, "Aunt Mary got a bit carried away."

"Dad," I asked, "Is it okay that I crave sex so much?".

He chuckled and said, "As I told you, the cum from futas is very addictive to us sons of futas. Nothing wrong with wanting it all the time."

"Okay," I said, "I just didn't want to be weird or anything."

We all had burgers and sides for the cookout. My folks let me drink beer since I was now an adult. After three, I was feeling a bit tipsy.

As soon as we finished eating, Jenny and Marge went back out to the barn with my Father and Uncle Bob. Aunt Mary looked at Mother and asked, "Do you mind cleaning up while I take Jesse upstairs?".

With a big smile, Mother answered, "Not at all. You go have fun."

Aunt Mary stood and took my hand. She pulled me toward the stairs. I was still a bit shaky and somewhat tipsy, so I didn't move very quickly.

At the stairs, she paused and looked at me, and said, "Yeah, go ahead and resist. I love it when boys try to fight me." And she pulled me up the stairs, almost dragging me, to her room.

In her room, she grabbed my shirt and jerked it up off of me, and threw it aside. Then she shoved me onto the bed. I mewled as she pulled my shorts and underwear down my legs and off of me.

Smirking at me, she practically lifted me and rolled me over onto my belly. She laughed as she looked at my still-red ass. Giving me a slap, which made me yelp, she said, "It looks like the girls had some fun in the barn. Now it's my turn."

I squirmed and tried to move away from her but she grabbed my leg and pulled me back over toward her. She grabbed a belt lying there and I started to beg her, "No, please. Don't Auntie, please."

She laughed and brought the belt down hard on my red ass. I yelled with pain as she did it, but my cock got very hard. I tried to squirm away from her, but she kept pulling me back over and kept slamming the belt onto my ass. Soon I was sobbing from the beating and quietly mumbling. Finally, she tossed the belt away and rubbed her hand over my throbbing ass cheeks.

She dragged me to the edge of the bed and pushed her shorts and underwear down. My eyes fixed on her hard, fat twelve-inch cock sticking out from her belly. She shoved me down and leaned over me.

"I like when you resist," she rasped into my ear, "Fight me."

I squirmed and tried to get away from her. She held my legs and pulled me back and slapped my ass hard. I squealed and begged, "No, please. Please don't."

Laughing, she held me and shoved her cock into me. I screamed as she went completely in me and slapped my ass again. She pulled completely out of me and rammed all the way back in. I yelped again, but my hard cock betrayed me. I shot my load onto her bed as I begged her to stop.

Leaning over me, pinning me to the bed, she started slamming hard into me, fucking me fast and deep. Her fat thighs kept hitting against my sore ass cheeks, the slapping sound loud in the room, as she pounded me.

Finally, she held my hips and shoved deep in me, and gave me a large, warm load of her cum. She jerked her cock out of me, rolled me over onto my back, and slapped my cock and balls three times.

I was moaning as she pushed me onto the floor, grabbing my head and shoving her spent cock into my mouth.

"Lick it," she ordered.

I held her thighs as I worked my mouth and tongue up and down her cum covered cock. Finally, she shoved me away and laughing, grabbed her shorts and pulled them on.

"Your sister was right," she said, looking down at me, lying there naked and spent, "You really are a slut."

She left and I lay there on the floor for a while. I slowly pulled myself up and walked naked to the bathroom and cleaned up. Then I went back to the bedroom, picked up my clothes, and got dressed. I went downstairs and out onto the back deck. The other family members were already there, having drinks and laughing and chatting. I smiled at Mother and Aunt Mary, got a beer, and joined in.

After a while, we decided to head home. We gathered our stuff and went to the car. Aunt Mary came to the car and grabbed my arm, squeezing it hard. "I look forward to you coming back to visit," she hissed into my face. "I think next time Marge and I will share." She let me go and I climbed into the car, my cock getting hard thinking about what she just said.

Driving home, Jenny asked if I had a good time as she slid her hand inside my shorts again. When I nodded, she said, "I guess you did," as she started stroking my hard cock.

She pulled my shorts down far enough to release my cock and continued to stroke me. I stifled a moan as my orgasm got close. Then she pulled her hand off my cock and slapped it hard three times. I shot my load onto my shirt.

We got home and unloaded the car. I went upstairs and cleaned up, took a shower. Mother walked in and said Father was leaving for business, so I put on a pair of shorts and went down to say goodbye.

Then it was back to my room and since it was getting late and I was tired, I decided to go to bed. I pulled off my shorts and lay down naked and soon drifted off to sleep.

After a while, I felt a warm hand softly run up and down the back of my left thigh and over my still sore ass cheeks. Moaning, I squirmed under the touch. Then I felt a light kiss on my shoulder and someone climb onto the bed. I spread my legs wide.

"Sorry to wake you, baby," Mother whispered into my ear, leaning over me and pushing her cock into my eager ass. Slowly she pushed into me, hilting her cock and holding it in me.

Then she started long slow thrusts, sliding her cock in and out of my tight hole. I moaned and pushed back at her. Then, after a while, she picked up her pace and slammed hard into me. Holding it deep in me, she grunted as she shot a warm load deep in me.

She stayed in me, recovering her breath, giving me a few more kisses on my shoulders and the back of my neck. "I love you, Mommy," I whispered to her.

"I love you too, baby," she said to me as she pulled her cock out of me. She climbed off the bed and quietly left my room. I closed my eyes, happy and content, and slowly fell asleep again.

I was jerked awake after a short time. Jenny had come into my room, climbed on my bed and grabbed my hips, raised them up, and slammed her cock into me. Holding my hips, she fucked me hard and fast, driving my face down into my pillow. After some time, she held her cock in me as she shot her load. Then slapping my ass hard, and pulling out of me, she climbed off the bed and left.

I collapsed onto my belly and once again, fell asleep, this time for the night.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers