Jesse's Story Pt. 16

Story Info
Jesse starts his summer job at futa resort.
4.3k words
4.55
3.7k
9
0

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

Jesse's Story -- Pt 16

The older woman was introduced as Margaret and she was Grandmother's sister and part owner of the resort. She gave me a big smile and a tight hug, my face crushing against her large breasts.

The younger woman was introduced to me as Jean. She would be my direct boss, the person that took care of seeing the needs of the guests at the resort. The crew of young men worked for her.

Grandmother and Margaret said they'd catch up with me later and Jean would take care of getting me settled in. Jean then told me to get my bag and she'd show me to my room.

As I was getting my bag, two large women in bathing suits walked by. They gave me a look over, checking me out. One said to the other, "Well, it looks like we have a new one here."

Jean smiled and said to them, "Correct ladies. He just arrived and will be available tomorrow after I get him checked in."

"Good," the other woman said, "I'll be sure to have something for him to do tomorrow. I can hardly wait."

As we watched them walk off, a car pulled up and a couple stepped out. The man and woman were probably in their mid-thirties. She was another large woman and he was a bit on the small side.

A young guy dressed in the resort uniform came out and started to pick up their bags. The three women talked for a bit. Then the two in the bathing suits took the hands of the man that just arrived and led him into the resort while the woman driver from the car followed the resort boy carrying her bag into the building.

When I questioned Jean about what we just saw, she smiled and explained. The two women in bathing suits were from Germany and traveled as a pair, sharing everything at the resort. They came a couple of times each year. The couple in the car were new guests and she said some women guests will bring their husbands along to share with other guests while they enjoyed the boys working at the resort.

Going inside, Jean led me upstairs and down a hall off to the right. The rooms in this wing were for the young men working here. As we passed the rooms, I noticed they had no doors. Jean again explained that allowed the guests to walk down the hall and see which boy was in his room and available. As she said this, a futanari guest walked out of one room leading a uniformed boy by the hand, and headed to the other wing with him.

We got to my room and I thought it was nice. A double bed, dresser, desk, and chair were the furniture, and there was a small closet off to one side I could use.

I sat my bag down and looked at Jean. She said I could unpack later, but now she wanted to show me around and explain my chores while I worked there.

"Let's see what you have to offer," she said to me, "Take your clothes off."

Surprised, I hesitated for a moment. Jean scowled at me and said, "The most important rule for you to remember is that you never, ever say no to a guest, you always do as they say and do so with a smile and no hesitation. So when I tell you to strip, you do so immediately."

I quickly stripped off my clothes until I was standing naked in front of her. She smiled at me and looked me over, walking around me. I felt her hand run down my back and squeeze my ass.

"Oh, yes," she said, "Very nice. Your grandmother was right. You are going to be quite popular. You have a wonderful ass." And she gave my ass a squeeze.

Standing in front of me, she then said, "On your knees. You know what to do."

I knelt in front of her, noticing the large bulge in her slacks. I unfastened the slacks and pulled them and her underwear down. Her hard, twelve-inch cock was leaking and I licked the precum. I took the head into my mouth as I fondled her large balls in one hand. I began to suck up and down on her cock, her hand on my head encouraging me. As I felt her start to tense up with an orgasm, I held the head of her cock in my mouth. As she shot her load, I eagerly swallowed, getting every drop and continuing to suck. I sat back looking up at her as she pulled her spent cock from my mouth.

Patting my head and smiling at me, she said, "Very good. You are a great sucker, you will be very popular once the word gets out." She pulled up her slacks and dressed.

She pointed to the uniform lying on the bed. "You can dress in your new uniform. I want to see what you look like."

So I put on the uniform. We had nothing under the thin fabric and the back was cut very high. I could feel my ass cheeks hanging out and I turned around a couple of times in front of her.

Giving a low whistle as she stared at my ass, she said, "Yes. You are going to be very popular and very busy. Let's go see the rest of the place and I'll explain some of the duties."

We walked into the dining room, which was empty this time of day. "You'll take orders and serve the guests," she said to me. "Let's go to the kitchen."

Pushing through the swinging doors into the kitchen, we met two large, black women dressed in white with aprons. Both looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"Whoa, Jean," one said, "Who is this little cutie?"

"Is this the new boy we've been hearing about," the other one asked.

Laughing, Jean said, "Yeah. He starts work tomorrow. I'm just showing him around today and getting paperwork done."

The one near me put her hand on my back and said, "Hey, honey. I'm Martha. I'll be seeing you soon I am sure."

The other one smiled at me and said, "Baby, we usually work together. You'll find out after hours real soon."

We left and went out to the pool area. There were seven women sitting around in bathing suits, chatting in small groups. And there were two small young men in uniforms serving them drinks. One of the women stood and said something to one of the boys. She then took his hand and led him inside.

"You'll probably be working the pool often," Jean said. "I'll show you where the bar is located."

Going back inside by a large glass door, we stepped into a large bar area with stools just off the dining room. A woman in her mid-twenties that looked like someone from the Middle East was behind the bar. She smiled at me and said to Jean, "Hey Jean, this the new boy?"

"It sure is, Zara," Jean said, "You'll be seeing a lot of him starting tomorrow."

Giving me a wink, Zara said, "Good. I'm sure I will be seeing a lot of him."

"Okay," Jean said to me, "One more stop. Admin."

She led me to an office off of the main community living room area, which was dominated by a huge floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace.

As we walked into the office with a sign on the door "Office/Registration", we were greeted by a younger woman, about twenty-five with purple hair and black glasses. She was not as tall as most of the others, probably just six feet or so. She was also a bit on the chubby side.

"Hi Silvie," Jean said. "Here's the new boy that needs to be registered."

She checked me out, stood, and gave me a big smile. She reached across the desk with her hand and said, "Hi. I'm Silvie and I take care of all the paperwork and the website."

I smiled back at her and took her hand and shook it, gently.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Jesse."

"Yeah, I know all about you," she said with another big smile. She slid some papers across the desk and a pen.

"We need you to sign these," she said to me. "The first one is a release so we can use your photos in our advertising and on the website. The second is your agreement to abide by our rules. The third is just tax reporting."

I signed the papers and handed them to her. "Great," she said. "Now, let's take some photos for the website."

She stood and picked up a camera, and walked over to a wall covered with a large mural of a wooded lake. She motioned me over.

"I'll pose you," she said. And for the next fifteen minutes, she did. She had me in all kinds of positions, facing forward and from my rear. She always had me smiling.

She had me pose with my back to the camera, legs slightly spread, one foot on tiptoe, and looking back over my shoulder into the camera with a big smile.

"Oh, my," said Jean.

"Yeah," Silvie said. "That's the one. I think it might be the new banner photo for the site."

Then Silvie looked at me and said, "Take off the uniform."

My conditioning was kicking in and I stripped off the uniform quickly. Jean patted my ass and said, "Good boy. You're learning."

"Wow," Sylvie said. "That is one beautiful ass." She raised the camera and started shooting, posing me in a lot more poses, both standing, kneeling, on my hands and knees, and lying on my back. My cock was rock hard and sticking out and I am sure she got it in most of the photos.

Sylvie said to Jean, "I think that ass would look better red." Jean agreed and the two of them spent a bit of time spanking me as I bent over the desk. Then Sylvie took more pictures.

Finally, she was done taking photos. She and Jean looked through them on the camera as I stood there naked. Then Jean looked at me with a smile. "You are a good model," she said, "You can put the uniform on and I'll take you to the boss."

We left the resort and walked across the parking lot. There was a long, single-story ranch house, also made of logs, at the edge of the woods. Jean knocked on the door. Margaret opened the door and smiled at us. "Come in, both of you," she said stepping aside. She had on the uniform as Jean did.

As we walked into the living room, she said to Jean, "Did you get it all done?"

Jean told her about the tour, the paperwork, and the photos. She told her, "Just wait until you see this one photo. It is really hot."

Margaret said to me, "Jesse, take the uniform off. You won't need it now."

I quickly took off the uniform until I stood naked in front of her. She ran her fingers lightly over my hard cock, causing me to gasp.

Then looking at Jean, she said, "You want to go first?"

"Yeah," Jean said, "Thanks. I've been looking at that all afternoon."

Margaret said to me, "On the sofa. On your knees. Head over the back."

I did as she ordered and looking back over my shoulder, I saw Jean step up to me, drop her slacks, and saw her hard twelve-inch cock. She grabbed my hips and pushed the head of her cock into me.

Jean wasted no time and shoved completely into me and holding my hips began to fuck me hard, deep, and fast. She slapped my ass numerous times as Margaret stood by watching. I noticed Margaret's slacks were tented out as she kept smiling at me.

Margaret said to me, "Don't you dare cum, Jesse. Not until I tell you that you can."

Jean shoved deep in me and shot a large load of her Futa cum as I squeezed her cock with my ass muscles, milking her. Panting, she pulled her cock from me and pushed it into her slacks, and zipped up.

"Thanks, Margaret," she said as she walked toward the door.

"Okay, Jean," Margaret said, "I'll bring him to his room later tonight before lights out."

Jean left and Margaret sat in a large chair. "Come over here, Jesse," she said to me. I climbed off the sofa and walked over to her, my hard cock swinging in front of me.

She pulled me down onto her lap sitting crosswise. She began to slowly and lightly run her fingers over my rock-hard and leaking cock. I was gasping and panting as I squirmed under her touch.

Grandmother walked in and seeing us, smiled. "Want a glass of wine?", she asked Margaret.

"Sure," Margaret told her, "Our naughty boy wants to cum badly, but I'll wait for a while longer." She pulled her hand off my cock and I looked at her in a pleading way.

Soon, Grandmother came back in with two glasses of wine, handing one to Margaret. She sat down on the sofa facing us and as she sipped her wine, Margaret started playing with my cock again.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked me.

"OH, yes, please," I begged her as I continued to squirm. It was taking all of my willpower to not shoot my load.

As she continued playing with my cock and sipping her wine, Margaret looked at Grandmother and asked, "What do you think? Should I let him cum?"

"He's going to make a mess," Grandmother told her.

"He'll clean it up," Margaret said, "Won't you Jesse? If I let you cum, will you clean up your mess?"

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned. "Anything. Please let me cum."

Giving me a kiss on the cheek, and wrapping her hand around my cock, she said, "Well, okay. You can cum."

I cried out, raised up, and shot a big load of cum onto my belly. The two women watched and smiled and Margaret squeezed and stroked my cock.

"I told you he'd make a mess," Grandmother laughed.

"Let's clean this up," Margaret said as she slid two fingers through my cum, picking up some and sticking her fingers in my mouth. I licked it off and she did it again and again until it was gone.

There was a knock on the door, and Grandmother went to answer. She came back with Sylvie carrying a laptop computer. Seeing me, she smiled and said, "I had to show you the new website and Jesse's photos."

Sylvie sat on the sofa beside Margaret and opened the laptop. Grandmother looked over her shoulder as she brought up the website. The web page was split into two, with a photo of the lodge on the left side and a picture of me on the right side. It was the photo taken behind me with me looking back over my shoulder smiling at the camera.

"Nice, very nice," Grandmother said.

"Oh my, yes," agreed Margaret. "That is good"

Sylvie smiled and said, "I posted it an hour ago and already we have six people wanting to make reservations. Now we need to pick the private photos to go with it."

She typed on the laptop and then a screen full of nude photos of me came up. The women spent some time looking over each photo. They finally picked three and Sylvie did some more typing.

Sitting back, she said, "There. All set now. I'm sure it will be very popular." And she gave me a big smile.

I asked how it all worked and she showed me. On one page of the website, there were small photos of each of the ten boys currently working at the resort. You could click on one and get an enlarged, full-screen view of the photo. And after making a reservation and paying the fee, you could then click on the enlarged photo, and up popped a few nudes of the boy. Each of those you could click on to get a full-screen view. Sylvie did mine as we watched. She scrolled through my three, full-screen-sized nude photos.

"Great job, Sylvie," Grandmother said. "His photos are sure to bring in more business."

"Yes," Margaret added. "Good job. You need a reward."

Giving me a big smile and placing her hand on my bare thigh, she said, "I was hoping you'd say that."

Grandmother laughed and said, "Well, the bedroom is just over there. Help yourself."

Sylvie handed Grandmother the laptop, stood up, and took my hand. She led me to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. She quickly took off her slacks, her eleven-inch cock sticking out rock hard. She came over to the bed and told me to get on my hands and knees. When I did, I felt her run her hands over my ass cheeks. Then she pushed the head of her cock into my well-used hole.

"I've been waiting to do this all day," she said and rammed her cock completely into me. I cried out and she began to fuck into me, hard and fast. The sound of her thick thighs slapping against my ass brought Grandmother and Margaret to the door. They stood watching Sylvie pound into me as they sipped their wine.

After a time, Sylvie grunted loudly, shoved into me, and shot her load of Futa cum into my belly. As she pulled her spent cock from me, she gave my ass a couple of hard slaps. I collapsed down onto the bed as she climbed off and put her slacks on.

As she walked past them, she thanked both Grandmother and Margaret for the bonus and said she'd monitor the updated website.

Margaret walked over and ran a hand over my back and down across my ass. "You've been a naughty boy, Jesse," she said. "You'll need to be punished."

Grandmother walked up with a paddle and a belt in her hand. I started shaking, knowing what was coming, and my cock hardened. Margaret took the belt and Grandmother slapped my ass with the paddle, hard. I screamed and squirmed as Margaret then slapped me hard with the belt. The two of them alternated, spanking across my ass and the back of my thighs.

After ten swats each, I had tears running down my cheeks and was sobbing. They laid down the paddle and belt and took their clothes off. Each of them sported a hard, thirteen-inch cock.

Margaret looked at Grandmother and asked, "Which end do you want?"

Grandmother said, "Well, I got a blow job on the drive up, so I think I'll tap that nice, red ass."

Climbing onto the bed by my head, Margaret said, "Okay, I'll tap him next time." She sat with her back against the headboard, her legs spread, and grabbed my head. She pulled me up so my mouth was on her hard cock. "Suck it," she ordered.

As I took her cock into my mouth, I felt Grandmother climb onto the bed. She grabbed my hips and lifted me until I was on my knees. As my mouth went down Margaret's cock, Grandmother shoved her cock into my ass.

Soon they had a rhythm going. Margaret had my head in her hands, slamming it up and down on her cock. Grandmother held my hips and fucked into me in time with Margaret. I cried out onto Margaret's cock and shot a load onto the bed.

After some time, the two of them shoved into me and shot their loads, forcing Margaret's cum into my belly and Grandmother's in my ass.

Pulling her spent cock from me, and standing, Grandmother said, "Well, it looks like he made another mess."

"He'll pay for it," Margaret said, pushing my head away from her.

Margaret got out of bed and took my hand. "Come on," she said, "Let's get cleaned up before you have to go back."

She turned on the shower and we stepped inside. After a few minutes of rinsing off, she said, "On your knees."

When I got down in front of her, she was standing there stroking her cock. Then she said, "Open your mouth. Wide."

When I did, she began to shoot a line of her piss onto my face and into my mouth. "Hold it right there, don't move," she ordered. Then she said, "Swallow."

I did as she ordered, swallowing the tangy liquid. When done, she patted my head and said, "Good boy," and she turned around. She bent over at the waist, pushing her ass back toward me.

Over her shoulder, she said, "Eat me."

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her puckered hole. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up and down her crack, then pushed it into her. As I pressed my face against her ass, I tongue fucked her hole. The moans coming from her told me I was doing a good job.

Suddenly she pulled away from me, stood, and turned toward me. Her rock-hard thirteen-inch cock was inches in front of my face. Without thinking, I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth.

She grabbed my hair in both hands and pulled me up. "Turn around and bend over," she ordered. When I did, she slapped my ass and pushed the head of her cock into me.

"This is a wonderful boy pussy," she said and pushed her entire cock into me. I moaned as she started fucking me, hard and deep.

"I told you," I heard Grandmother say. Looking over to the side, I saw her standing in the doorway, sipping her wine and watching us. She had put on a robe, but it was hanging open and my eyes fixed on her large cock hanging between her legs.

I moaned and said to Margaret, "Please. I need to cum. Can I?"

She reached under me with one hand, grabbed my cock, and squeezed while she continued to fuck me.

"Yes, bitch," she hissed at me, "You can cum. Go ahead, cum for me." And she slapped my ass hard.

I shot my load, squirming and squealing as she continued to pound me. Finally, she rammed into me and shot her load.

Pulling her spent cock from me, Margaret gave my ass one more hard slap. "Yes, he is ready," she said to Grandmother.

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers
12