Jesse's Story Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Grandmother said. "Let's get him dressed and back to his room."

Margaret shut off the water and we climbed out and dried off. We went back into the bedroom and she dressed and so did Grandmother. I walked out to the living room and picked up my uniform and put it on.

We all sat down and Grandmother said, "Let me explain all of the other rules to you, Jesse."

"You need to be downstairs at the Admin office at eight a.m. Sharp. Sylvie, Jean, and Zara will be around at seven in the morning to wake up all of you boys. Get cleaned up and dressed and downstairs by eight."

"Jean will assign jobs to each boy at eight. She usually keeps a couple of boys back as floaters to cover the jobs of boys taken upstairs by the guests."

When I gave her a questioning look, she said, "You must never, and I repeat, never, say no to a guest. If a guest asks you to go up to her room with her, you will agree and go. And in her room, you will do whatever she wants you to do. Understand?"

I nodded. She continued, "You will be on duty until eleven at night at which time you will sleep. At nine, the guests need to have made any choices on boys for the evening. But they understand you are free at eleven to return to your room."

I raised my hand and asked, "What if a boy is not taken by a guest?"

Grandmother smiled and said, "At nine o'clock, any boy not taken by a guest is available to be taken by a staff member. Staff are to be treated just like the guests. You cannot say no to them either."

She continued, "You've seen the shower room, it is open on one end. There are six shower heads and there are ten of you boys. So it might get crowded and you will have to share. There will also probably be some staff and guests watching you shower."

"What about kissing," I asked.

"It is up to the guest if she wants any kissing," Grandmother said, "And of course, you should not refuse if she does."

"How about other boys, especially in the shower," I asked. "If we are all in there, I'm sure there will be some fooling around."

Smiling, Grandmother said, "Oh. It is okay to play around with another boy. In fact, the guests and even the staff enjoy watching."

"Okay, I understand Grandma," I said. "I'll do my best to make you happy."

She gave me a hug and said, "Let me get you back to your room. It is almost nine o'clock."

We walked back to the resort and up the stairs, down the hall to my room. She gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, honey." She walked back down the hall.

I watched her go and before going down the stairs, she stopped at another room. After saying something, a boy walked out and she took his hand and led him down the stairs.

The clock said it was nine and I started to unpack. I didn't get far. Soon the two black women from the kitchen walked in, big smiles on their faces.

"Hey, baby," Martha said. "It's nine and time for us to play. Come with us down to our room." Each one of them took one of my hands and led me down the stairs.

(To be continued)

12