Jesse's Story Pt. 19

Story Info
Jesse and Anna finally get together
3.1k words
4.41
3k
5

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
305 Followers

School life soon settled into a comfortable routine. Between classes and studying, I was pretty busy.  Anna and I hung out together as much as we could, and with three classes together we always had an excuse to get together.  

So far, we were just friends that enjoyed each other's company and we had many long talks.  I did fantasize about having sex with her and was really attracted to her.  But as yet, nothing physical happened among us.

I did see Inga on occasion.  It wasn't that we were dating, we just got together for intense sex.  I loved how rough she treated me and was always her willing sex slave when we were together.

Inga took me to Futa House a few times on Saturdays and those visits turned out to be quite active.  They had a rule that all boys upon entering the house had to strip naked and stay that way until they left.  Having Inga walk me through the house to the stairs up to her room with me naked was a real turn-on for me.

Last Saturday, Inga again took me to Futa House and I was excited in anticipation.  Once inside, after I stripped naked, she took me into the living room area and not up to her room.  She sat in a large chair and pulled me down to sit on her lap.  There were two other girls in the room and they had a naked boy sitting between them.

Inga started playing with my hard cock, pinching and twisting the head, making me squirm and moan.  The girls on the sofa were doing something similar to the boy they had.

She stood me up and took me by the hand, but before taking me upstairs, told me to get her a beer from the fridge.  I walked naked to the kitchen, past a few of the resident girls.  All gave me looks, gropes, and some interesting propositions.  But they knew I was with Inga and that she'd have to approve anything.

Sex with Inga was always great.  I really loved how rough she treated me and she always gave me a great spanking as foreplay.  Sometimes just her hand, but mostly with her belt or paddle.  I am pretty vocal, and my yells and screams when she was blistering my ass brought a lot of laughs and comments from the other girls in the house.  Of course, after Inga was done with me and took me back downstairs, there were always some comments on my very red ass.

I saw Jenny quite often.  She came to our apartment to have sex with Carl at least a couple of times each week.  And of course, while wandering through Futa House naked, I'd run into her. On those occasions, Inga did not hesitate to let Jenny have me for some fun.

My friendship with Anna continued to grow.  When not in class or off with Inga, I would usually be hanging out with her. As yet, she had not been to our apartment.  But that was about to change.

It was Friday, and after classes, we spent some time at the library getting some studying done.  We worked on some projects together.  She looked at me and said, "I'm hungry.  Let's get something to eat."

"Sure," I said, "I'll buy us some pizza.  Let me run home and change first."

"Cool," she said, "I've been dying to see your place."

We headed over to the apartment, which I knew would be empty.  Carl had said he was going with Jenny to a party. In the apartment, I showed Anna around.  She liked it and the collection of video games Carl and I had.

I told her to make herself at home, I was going to take a quick shower.  I headed into the bathroom, stripped down, and got under the water.  I was very horny and thought about jerking off in the shower, but decided against it.  I got out, dried off, and wrapped the towel around my waist.  I opened the door to head to my bedroom and Anna was standing right there -- with a big smile on her face.

"So, you're Mr. Modesty," she said as she stepped up to me.  My erection had the front of the towel tented out, which I am sure she saw.

"Well, er, ah," I stumbled over my words.

"Okay," she said, standing near me, "Let's just dump this silly towel."  She reached out and undid the knot on the towel and tossed it aside.

Standing in front of her completely naked, I again fumbled my words, "Anna, I ah,"

Grabbing my hard cock in her hand, looking into my eyes, she said, "You don't want this?"

For an answer, I leaned forward and put my lips on hers.  She moaned and pulled me to her, opening her mouth and letting her tongue invade mine.

I reached up and grabbed her right breast, giving it a squeeze as she stroked my cock, then let her hand slip around me and squeeze my ass cheek.

"Bedroom," she said, breaking the kiss.

I took her hand, turned, and led her down the hall to my bedroom.

"Oh, yeah," she said as she followed me, "That is a beautiful ass."

In the bedroom, she pulled me to her for another passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, I pulled her shirt up and off of her and tossed it aside.  My hands grabbed her large breasts, squeezing them and pinching the nipples as we shared another kiss.

Anna pushed me down onto the bed and unfastened the cut-offs she was wearing.  She pushed them and her underwear down and stepped toward the bed.  My eyes fixed on her hard, twelve-inch hard cock, swaying in front of her as she walked to the bed.

I opened my arms and she came down into them on the bed.  We snuggled together, sharing another kiss, our naked bodies rubbing against each other.

My hand slid down and grabbed her hard cock, squeezing and stroking it.  She had a hand on my ass, pulling me to her.

Breaking the kiss, she looked into my eyes and said, "Why did you take so long?"

I looked at her, my heart racing.  I'd never felt like this before in bed with a futa woman.  "I was afraid you'd run off if I told you how I feel," I said, looking into her eyes.

Giving a little laugh, she said, "No way am I going anywhere.  You're stuck with me."  And she kissed me, very passionately.

I rolled over onto my back and looked at her.  She rose up, on her knees looking down at me.

"Damn it. Fuck me, Anna," I pleaded with her, lifting my legs.  "Please."

She ran her hands up my legs and fondled my hard cock, then slid her hands down to my knees.  She lifted my legs, pushing my knees back toward my chest as she leaned over me.  Her hard cock easily slid into my eager hole.  She stopped with only a couple of inches of her futa cock in me, our eyes locked on each other.  I knew at that moment that someday I was going to marry her.

Very slowly, she pushed into me, trying to make it last as long as possible.  We both knew we'd be thinking of this moment -- our first fuck -- for the rest of our lives together.  I moaned as her cock slid into me until I felt her press against me. Her cock was hilted in me, all of it.  She stopped and held it there.  She leaned over and I raised my head and we kissed a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Very slowly, she pulled her cock back a few inches and pushed back into me, our eyes fixed on each other.  She continued to do this, slowly fuck me with only a few inches of her cock moving inside me.

Finally, she held it in me and gave me a devilish grin.  "Now, I'm really going to fuck you and make you my bitch," she said, jerking her cock back until just the head was still in me, then she shoved completely back into me.  My fingers dug into her arms, my eyes rolled back in my head and I cried out.

She settled into a semi-fast long thrusting, each time her body slapped against my ass.  I was humping back at her the best I could, wanting her in me as deep as she could go.

I yelled, "Oh, Anna.  Yes, yes."  And I shot my load onto my belly.  This made her go faster, slamming into me, and driving me up the bed.  With a loud yell, she shoved into me and shot her big, warm load.  Both of us gasping for breath, we looked at each other and smiled.  She leaned down and put her lips on mine.  We shared a long, passionate kiss, with her spent cock still buried in me.

She pulled out of me and rolled over onto her back. I cuddled against her, my hand idly caressing her breast.

"That was wonderful," she said, "I've wanted to do that since I first saw you."

"Me too," I smiled at her, "I didn't know how to let you know I wanted you.  I was afraid I'd scare you off."

Kissing my forehead, she said, "Silly boy.  Now you are stuck with me.  For a very long time."

I lifted up onto one elbow, looking down at her.  As I looked into her eyes, I said, "Anna, I love you."  I leaned down and touched my lips to hers.  She pulled me down on top of her body and kissed me deeply.

With our faces inches apart, she looked into my eyes and said, "Oh, Jesse, I love you so much."   We shared another kiss.

"I need a shower and I'm getting hungry," I said, smiling at her.

"Let's go take a shower and order a pizza," she said, pushing me off of her and sitting up.

We climbed out of bed and walked together to the bathroom.  I ran the water warm and we stepped into the shower.  We shared another quick kiss and I picked up the soap and began washing her.   My soapy hands ran all over her body, exploring as I washed her.

A few of my caresses brought moans from her.  She looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "You'd better watch out.  You keep doing that and I'll nail you here in the shower."

I cupped both of her large breasts, squeezing them and pinching the nipples, which got another moan from her.  "Oh, please do," I said, looking into her eyes.

She took the soap from me and began running her soapy hands over my body.  She kissed my skin as she did, up and down my arms, over my neck and shoulders, down my chest.   She squatted in front of me and wrapped a soapy hand around my cock, which was now rock hard.  She stroked it a few times, looking up at me with a smile.  Then she leaned forward and kissed the tip, causing me to give out a moan.  Then she took my entire cock into her mouth and began sucking up and down while her soapy hand caressed my balls.

After sucking on my hard cock for a few minutes, she leaned back and said, "Turn around.  Bend over."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, ma'am."  I did as she told me.

She ran her soapy hands up and down my legs, caressing as she went.  Then she squeezed my ass cheeks, fondling them.

"You have a really beautiful ass," she said, "I love it."

"Show me," I moaned, feeling her hands working over my ass.

Pulling my cheeks apart, she pressed her mouth against my hole and I felt her tongue push into me.  I moaned as her tongue explored me, forcing its way into me.  I could feel her pressing her face harder against my ass, trying to get her tongue deeper into me.  It was driving me crazy.

She continued to eat me for some time, then she stood.  By this time, I was panting and shaking.  Without warning, she pushed her hard cock into me.  She grabbed my hips, holding me as she pushed as hard and deep into me as she could.

"Oh, yes, yes," I begged, "Fuck me.  Fuck me hard.  Give it to me."  I pushed back against her as she started slamming into me, hard and fast and deep.  Her body slapped against my ass with each thrust.  It didn't take long.  Soon I was shooting my load onto the wall of the shower as she continued to slam into me.  

Finally, she drove into me, holding me and pushing her cock as deep into me as she could and I felt her cock spasm as she filled with her warm cum.  I clamped my ass down on her cock, squeezing her, milking her.

Sliding her cock out of me, she gave my ass a hard slap.  "Damn," she said, "I am really starving."   And she stepped out of the shower.   I slowly followed, watching her finish drying off and walk out of the bathroom.  

I finished drying off and walked, naked, to the living room and picked up the phone.   As I ordered the pizza, Anna walked in, wearing her panties and shirt.  She stood and stared at me as I finished the call.   Turning to her with a quizzical look, I said, "What?"

She gave me a big smile and walked toward me.  "You are beautiful," she said as she pulled me into her arms, "I do love looking at you."

Blushing, I gave her a quick kiss.  "Well, you can look all you want.  I'd better get dressed before the pizza gets here."  

I started to pull away but she pulled me back.  "Not yet.  Stay naked for now.  Let me enjoy the view."

Pushing away from her, I gave her a wicked smile and posed.  "Okay," I said, "I'll get us some soda."   I walked to the kitchen, making sure to wiggle my ass as I walked.

"Tease," she laughed at me.

As I poured us some soda, Anna walked up and put her arm around my waist, giving me a hug.  She let her hand slide down and cupped my ass cheek.

I looked at her and smiled.   "Now who's being a tease?", I said.

"I'm having you for dessert," she said, giving me a quick kiss as the doorbell rang.

She picked up some money and went to the door.   I carried our drinks into the living room as she took the pizza from the delivery boy, he giving us a look and a smile.

We sat and ate our pizza, talking about the project we were working on together.   As we were finishing our last piece of pizza, I looked at her and said, "It's not fair."

"What's not fair?" she asked.

"I'm naked but you are dressed," giving her a big smile.

Setting her plate down, she peeled off her shirt, freeing her large firm breasts.   Standing, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them.

"There," she said, "Is that better?".

As an answer, I sat my plate down, leaned forward, and took her cock into my mouth.  After running my tongue over the tip, I pulled back and said, "Much better.  Now for my desert."   And I started sucking on her now hard cock.

Standing there, she placed her hand on my head and lightly thrust her cock into my mouth.   She let me suck for a few minutes, then pulled back.  She reached down, took my hands, and pulled me to my feet.  She led me down the hall to the bedroom.

"Now for me to have my desert," she said as she pushed me onto the bed.  I rolled over onto my belly and lifted my ass, on my knees, face on the pillow.

Anna's hands went up and down the back of my thighs and she spent a moment squeezing my ass cheeks.   Then she pulled them apart and ran a finger over my hole.

"Baby, I really love your ass," she said to me as she slid a finger into me.  Then I felt her tongue, sliding up and down my crack, then pushing into my hole.

I moaned and squirmed as she started to tongue fuck my eager hole.

She pushed her face hard against me, driving her tongue into me as far as she could.  My cock was rock hard.

She pulled back and rose onto her knees.  She ran the tip of her cock up and down my crack, then pushed the head into me. With one long, slow shove, she buried completely in me.  She held it there, letting me enjoy the full feeling, as she leaned over and kissed around the back of my neck and shoulders.

"I love you, baby," she whispered into my ear as she pulled back and rammed back into me.  Holding my hips, she picked up the pace and started fucking hard and deep into me.

I screamed out and grabbed the sheets with both hands, I had a massive orgasm, shooting my cum onto the bed sheets.  Anna continued to hold my hips and pound into me until she too yelled and shot her warm load deep in me.

She pulled out of me, collapsed onto the bed and pulled me down to her for a deep, passionate kiss.

"I love so much fucking you," she said looking into my eyes.

"Well," I smiled at her, "I do love it too you know."

We cuddled, letting hands explore, giving an occasional kiss.   She then asked me, "So, do you think we can wait four years to get married?"

I smiled at her and said, "I think we can.  We'll have the rest of our lives together and I'm sure we'll have loads of fun until then."

"So," Anna said, "What do you think?   Two kids?"

I gave her a quick kiss and said, "At least two."

"Is there anything sexually that you like to do?", she asked me.

"Anything you want," I said, "Absolutely anything."

Giving a little laugh, she said, "You better watch out.  I might get a bit rough sometimes."

I cuddled against her and said, "Mmm.  That is okay.  I do like it rough sometimes."

We cuddled until we finally dozed off, a very happy and contented sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
305 Followers