Jesse's Story Pt. 18

Story Info
Jesse starts college.
3.6k words
4.1
3.5k
4

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers

Jesse's Story -- Pt 18

The next couple of months were a wonderful time for me. The resort was always full of guests from all over the world. I got to meet and spend time with futanari guests from many different cultures. I was kept quite busy at work, but I loved my job and had fun taking care of the guests.

Carl and I managed to get together a couple of nights each week after hours. Whichever one of us had to walk down the hall after our time together was snapped up by Clarice, the security guard, and had to take care of her to keep her silence.

Grandmother and Margaret closed the resort for four days over the Fourth of July holiday and we had our family reunion. Since I had turned eighteen the past year and was now considered an adult, this was my first reunion, only adults were allowed to attend.

The reunion was a great, fun party. Since it was a family event, some of the restrictions were lifted and I spent the entire weekend naked. I met many Aunts, a few Uncles, and more cousins than I could count. The ages for the females ranged from eighteen to almost eighty and all had very active sexual appetites. Cocks on my futanari relatives went from eleven inches up to fourteen inches. I enjoyed spending time with many of them and there were no restrictions on having sexual activity anywhere on the premises.

Eventually, summer had to end, and with it my job at the resort. On the last night before all of us that were leaving to head off to school, we had a party. It turned into one huge orgy with all of the staff and guests attending. I slept with Grandmother in her house that night after the party, sleeping cuddled against her.

I returned home for a week to prepare to go off to school. It was a very busy week.

Sheila and her mother and Ricky were back home, also for just a week before heading off to their colleges. I spent an entire day at their house. Sheila and her mother both enjoyed watching Ricky and I making love to each other and then spending a long time pounding us.

I also spent a long day with Aunt Mary and my cousin Marge. We had all been together at the reunion, but back home we got to spend some private time together with them enjoying spit-roasting me a couple of times.

At home, I spent a lot of time with Mother and Jenny. Mother and I had sex every day and with Jenny, it was at least two times each day. I was going to the same school as Jenny, so we'd be seeing each other there on campus, which made my transition to college a lot easier.

Carl and I were both starting at the same school. We convinced our parents to let us share an apartment just off campus. This meant that any time when we both did not have any dates with the girls on campus, we always had each other to play with. We were both very excited about getting away and settled into our apartment.

Jenny went up to school a day early since she had a big sorority meeting at Futa House before the start of school. Carl and his parents came to stay with us the last night, his folks were going to drive us up to school.

Carl's parents slept in Jenny's vacant room, but they swapped partners with my folks and there was a lot of moaning and groaning coming from both bedrooms. Carl and I slept together in my room and we enjoyed sucking each other twice before we dozed off. When Mother came to wake us in the morning, she stayed long enough to watch Carl and I get into our sixty-nine position to relieve each other of our morning wood.

My parents drove Carl and me up to school. They helped settle us into our little furnished apartment and then said goodbye and left. Carl and I smiled at each other and checked out the apartment. A small kitchen with an eating area, a smallish living room, and two decent-sized bedrooms with a dresser and desk. The bathroom wasn't large but had a good-sized walk-in shower.

We went to our rooms to finish unpacking. When done, I stripped off my clothes and walked naked down the hall to Carl's room.

"I need a shower," I said to him with a smile, "Want to join me?"

I went into the bathroom, stepped into the shower, and turned on the warm water. Very soon, naked Carl stepped in with me. We shared a hug and a passionate kiss. Then clowned around washing each other. As we finished the shower, both of us with hard cocks, we shared another kiss. Then I heard a female voice, "Well, it looks like you two are having a good time."

Still holding each other, Carl and I looked to the doorway to see Jenny and one of her sorority mates standing there smiling at us. Jenny said, "You should have locked the door."

Jenny's friend, who I recognized as the big Scandinavian at the Futa House party, said, "Let's get them out of there."

They grabbed some towels and pulled Carl and me out of the shower. They dried us off and walked us down the hall to the bedrooms. Jenny took Carl into his room and Inga, the other girl, pulled me into mine.

As Inga started to take off her shirt, I dropped to my knees in front of her and unfastened the cut-offs she was wearing. As I pulled them down and squeezed the large bulge in her panties, she looked down at me over her large breasts and said, "Well, it looks like this little slut is horny for some cock."

I opened my mouth and took the head in, licking around. She grabbed my hair with both hands and said, "You want it, take it." And she rammed her cock into my throat. Holding my head, she began to fuck my mouth. My hands were on her thighs and I was gasping for air when I had the chance.

Suddenly, she pulled me up by my hair and holding my head, mashed her lips against mine and drove her tongue into my mouth. I tried to kiss back, but her tongue was all over the inside of my mouth as she held my mouth tight against hers, her hands still holding onto my hair.

She pulled back from the rough kiss and literally tossed me onto the bed. She was a big girl, over six foot three and probably around two hundred solid pounds. She handled me like a rag doll.

She pushed me over onto my belly and climbed onto the bed beside me. Pushing my head into the pillow with one hand, she began to slap my ass, hard, with the other. I screamed into the pillow, my cries muffled and squirmed under her hard slaps on my ass cheeks.

She laughed and said, "You like it rough, bitch. I'm going to give it to you rough."

She jerked me over to the side of the bed, letting my head fall over the edge. On my back, she looked down and saw my cock was rock hard and leaking.

"Damn," she said, "You really do like it rough." She laughed again as she slapped my cock and holding my head, shoved her cock into my mouth. Holding my head, she began to fuck my mouth and throat. "I love seeing my cock slide into your throat," she said as she shoved hard into me.

After fucking my mouth and throat for a while, she again tossed me around, my head now on the bed and my legs hanging down and over the side. Leaning over me, she drove her cock into my ass. I screamed and shot my load, my cock spasmed over and over as she pounded into me.

Laughing, she continued to slam into me, hard and deep. Every so often, she'd pull her cock completely out of me and then drive it completely back into me. She loved how I was squealing and squirming under her pounding.

Finally, she shoved into me and with some loud groans, shot her big load of Futa cum deep in me. She collapsed onto me, off to one side. She grabbed my head by the hair again and mashed my mouth against hers, driving her tongue into my mouth.

Sliding her cock out of me and climbing up onto the bed, she pulled me up to her. "Damn," she said, "You are my kind of slut. I'm going to hold onto you." I snuggled against her as my answer, letting her know how much I enjoyed it.

Jenny and Carl walked into the bedroom, both of them naked with Jenny's arm around Carl's waist.

"Well, by the sound of it, I think you two had a good time," Jenny said, pulling Carl over to the bed.

"Yeah," Inga replied, "This is my kind of bitch. I think I'll hold onto to him."

Laughing, Jenny said, "Well, you'll have to fight off the rest of the girls at the house. Some have already asked when he was coming back."

I snuggled hard against Inga and said, "Well, maybe I'd just like to stay with Inga."

She kissed my forehead and said, "See. I know how he likes it rough, just like I do."

Jenny said, "Yeah, I'm sure. We heard you and I think everyone else in the apartment building did too. Let's let the boys play together while I get us a beer."

Jenny pushed Carl onto the bed as Inga got up. I liked looking at Inga and Jenny as they walked to the other side of the room, their spent cocks hanging and swaying as they walked.

Carl grabbed me and pulled me to him. I looked up at him and put my lips on his. We shared a deep, passionate kiss. I slid my hands down his body and wrapped my fingers around his hardening cock.

Then I slid down between his legs. The girls whooped it up watching us as they drank their beers. I licked up and down Carl's cock, feeling it twitch and harden. Then I took it into my mouth, sliding down until I was deep-throating him, feeling his cock at the edge of my throat. Fondling his balls with a free hand, I began to suck up and down on him. His cock was now rock hard and he was moaning and squirming under me.

I felt a hand grab my hair and then jerk my head off of his cock. Carl mewled and looked down, pleading for me to finish him off.

"Oh, no, slut," Inga said, holding my hand. "No cum yet. Jenny is going to fuck it out of him. Now it's my turn."

She pushed me over onto my belly and jerked my legs apart. Leaning over me, she hissed into my ear, "It really turns me on seeing my bitch suck a guy's cock." And she rammed her cock back into me, causing me to scream as Jenny led Carl back to his bedroom.

Inga was bouncing up and down on me, holding me down and driving her cock into me. I could hear some slapping and Carl crying out and I imagined Jenny was giving him a good spanking.

My cock got hard and with Inga driving me into the bed with her pounding, I soon shot another load. Laughing, Inga said, "Yeah, bitch. Cum for me. I'll make you mine."

And she drove her cock completely into me and I felt it spasm in my ass as she unloaded another load of warm cum in me.

Then she pulled out of me and rolled over onto her back. She reached over and pulled me to her. I lifted my head to her and she kissed me, this time less rough and very passionately. Our tongues played together as I squeezed her left breast, pinching her nipple.

We climbed out of bed and she picked up her clothes and got dressed. I didn't bother, I stayed naked. We walked out into the living room and I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Soon, Jenny and Carl walked out. He too was still naked. After I gave him a sip of my soda, the girls walked to the door. As they left, they looked back at us, standing there naked with our arms around each other's waist.

When they were gone, I looked at Carl. "I'm hungry," I said.

"Me too," he said, "Let's get some pizza."

We got dressed. I put on a pair of gym shorts and a tee-shirt, Carl had on a pair of very tight shorts and a school shirt. We headed out to a local pizza joint, laughing and joking all the way.

I confided that I really liked Inga. I told Carl how much I enjoyed how rough she was with me. Smiling, he said he loved Jenny being rough with him also. It was apparent we both liked the rough play.

Walking back to our apartment, we passed some girls that were obviously futanari -- large bulges in front of their tight shorts and jeans and overall big bodies. They said to us as we passed, "Hey, a couple of really cute ones." We blushed and gave them a big smile, but kept walking.

We started school the next day. Our schedules and majors were different, so Carl and I did not have any classes together. The first day we were together as we had to attend an orientation program.

Walking into the auditorium for the orientation, we pass a group of older, futa girls. They gave us a good look, checking us out and making comments about getting together. An older guy explained to us that every year, they line up to see what new boys were starting school. We joked about it.

School and classes were pretty good. My major, computer programming, was actually pretty easy for me being such a nerd. The campus was huge and I spent a lot of time wandering around trying to find buildings.

As I wandered around looking for a lab building, a large girl walking the other way asked if I was lost.

I smiled at her, checking her out. About six feet tall, with short dark hair, black-rimmed glasses, and a slightly chubby body. She was wearing a flowered dress that came down to just above her knees and the top was filled out with large breasts. She had a great smile.

I explained I was looking for the computer lab building. Smiling at me, she said, "That is where I'm headed too. Come on and I'll show you." We walked together to class, chatting along the way.

I found out her name is Anna, she is from Canada and we have not only the same major but a few classes together. It was near noon when we got out of the computer lab, so I asked her if she'd like to get something to eat. Along the way to the next class, which we also had together, we stopped at a bistro along the way.

Over our small meal, I found out more about her, and she learned about me. At home, she had a mother, father, and sister that was three years older and married. She had a boyfriend back home but didn't think he'd still be there when she got back. I told her all about my family and that my sister also attended school here. When she asked about my sister, Jenny, I told her she was staying at Futa House.

Anna lifted one eyebrow and gave me a little smile before saying, "So, you come from a futanari family?"

I nodded and she raised one eyebrow again. How does she do that?

"Cool," she said. "So do I." And she looked hard into my eyes to see my reaction.

I just smiled and said, "Cool."

After the next class, which was my last for the day, we exchanged phone numbers and promised to help each other if we got stuck on any class problems.

I headed back to my apartment, and at the corner, I turned and saw Anna standing there still looking at me. I smiled and waved.

The door to the apartment wasn't locked, and when I walked in, I saw Carl's backpack on the floor. I didn't see him, so I went down the hall toward the bedrooms. His door was closed but I heard some moans and grunts coming from it along with what sounded like skin slapping against skin. I smiled and went on to my room.

I dropped my backpack and got out my computer and books and started my homework. After some time I heard a female voice behind me. "Well, little brother," Jenny said, "Getting your study done?"

She was standing in the doorway naked and I smiled at her, my eyes checking out her spent cock hanging between her legs.

"Yep," I said, "First day. Got to get going on the right foot."

"Okay," she said, "Time for me to go hit the books too."

She turned and left and I went back to studying. Carl came in after a bit, dressed in a pair of shorts. "I'm going to fix something to eat," he said.

"I'll come to help," I answered and got up from my desk. We went out to the kitchen and fixed some spaghetti. Working together, we got it done pretty quickly. Along with some garlic bread, we sat at the table and ate.

We talked about our first day at school and both admitted it was going to be tough but interesting. Carl was majoring in English Literature and I thought he'd do well.

We cleaned up the dishes and went our separate ways, him to study, me to watch a movie on TV.

I kept thinking about Anna. I thought she was pretty cool and actually hot. I imagined what it would be like to be in bed with her, and found myself getting horny. Then my phone rang. I picked up and said hello.

"Hi." It was Anna. "I hope you don't mind me calling."

I stammered, "No, not at all. I'm glad you did. I was just thinking about you." I cursed myself. Why did I say that?

"Really," she said. "I was thinking about today. I really enjoyed talking to you."

"Me too," I said, "I was thinking about calling you just now."

I was tongue-tied. Why with Anna? I was really confused, but happy to be talking to her.

A brief pause and then she said, "So, you were thinking of me?"

Embarrassed, I stammered again, "Yeah. I was wondering. What did you think of Mrs. Broadmore in the lab?"

She laughed and said, "Oh, really. Well, I guess she'll be okay. Do you mind sitting together at the table?"

She obviously saw through my dumb statement. I said, trying to sound cool, "No. I think it will be great. We can help each other."

After a pause, she said, "Well, I'd better be going. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, still stumbling. "How about meeting before lab for a cup of coffee?"

"Sounds good," she said, "Have a good night."

"You too," I said as she hung up. I was confused why I had so much trouble talking to her. I didn't have a problem with any other girl.

Carl knocked on my door and came in. "Everything cool?"

"Yeah, just talked with this girl in some of my classes. We're going to work on some projects together, I think," I answered.

"Okay," he said, standing there looking at me. "I was just going to turn in."

I saw the front of his shorts were tented out and he had that expectant look on his face. I smiled and got up and walked over to him. As I did, I pushed my shorts down, stepped out of them, and pulled my shirt off. I reached him completely naked, put my arm around him, pulled him to me, and kissed him.

"How about hanging out here for a bit," I asked as I slid my hand down and squeezed the hard bulge in his shorts.

I took him over to the bed and then pulled his shirt off of him. I slid my hand down inside his shorts and grabbed his cock as I leaned in for another kiss.

I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking up and down as I fondled his balls. His hand was on my head and he moaned as I sucked. Soon he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed it all.

Pulling back from him, I lay back on the bed, my legs hanging over the edge, my hand stroking my hard cock. He looked down at me and said, "Man. You are really hot looking."

I smiled at him and said, "Show me how hot."

He sank down to his knees in front of me and started sucking my cock. I dug my fingers into his hair, my head back, enjoying the warm feeling of his mouth on my cock. Soon I raised my hips and held his head on my cock as I shot my load. I felt his throat swallowing. Spent, I looked down at him and he climbed up to me. We shared one more deep, passionate kiss. Then he stood, picked up his clothes, and left. I crawled up onto the bed and went to sleep. My first day as a college freshman was done.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers