Jessica

Story Info
I catch my beautiful neighbor.
7.3k words
4.6
22.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey! This is my first take on a voyeur-type story. If you like it, hate it, or even want another one like this, let me know! I'm always open for ideas.

I REALLY hope you guys enjoy this one! I really liked writing it. Let me know what you thought!*

=Enjoy!=

——————————————————

I live a rural neighborhood. Its relatively quiet. The people are nice, helpful and caring.

Well, all but a few. You know? Like the old man who comes outside just to yell at people, or the homeless man on a bike stealing peoples mail.

Anyway, when you look at my house from the street, the house on the right houses three people. First, there's Heather, the old woman. She's a really sweet old woman, been living in that house longer than I've been alive. Unfortunately, she's been battling cancer for the past few years.

Then, Heathers daughter, Leslie. Leslie is a heavy-set blonde woman. She's nice as well, but she's got a short fuse. She's nice to me, but not strangers. I'd rather not explain to you some of what she does to Girl Scouts or Salesmen who come knocking at their door. 0_0

I will say she can get really loud. Really... loud.

Then, there's Leslie's daughter; Jessica.

Oh man, you talk about hot. Jessica is in her thirties, she's either 33 or 34.

Me and a few of my friends from the neighborhood agree that she's a MILF.

She's got long dishwater blonde hair. A strange mix of brunette and blonde. She has a KILLER body. She's got an hourglass shape, sexy legs, perky tits, beautiful face, decadent feet and holy shit those eyes. She has bright blue eyes. Like, BLUE eyes. Borderline translucent.

I've talked to her on many occasions. She's real nice, and she's got a wonderful personality.

Anyway, you've probably got a few questions for me.

First off, my name is Nick. I'm a 23 year old male. I was off living my own life until my grandmother took a bad fall, breaking both hips and a collarbone.

I came back down to my birth state of Oklahoma to care for her. My parents have been in and out of my life since I was a toddler, so my grandma raised me and my sister.

Jessica has been my grandma's neighbor since I moved in when I was 8. I moved out when I was 20, and since I was about 16 I've had a hankering for Jessica.

Anyway, back to today.

————

I make my way between my grandmas house and Heather's. Leslie's car is gone, and so is Heather's. My grandma is an avid gardener, so she asked me to go around the house every morning, evening and night to ensure everything is as it should be. So, here I am. I check my watch. It reads almost 11 PM. I've been meaning to get a new paint job for my watch, some of the gold paint on the band has worn off. I walk by the first couple of yucca plants. I glance at the first window, which is Leslie's.

Closed. I continue making my way down the path, noticing there are muddy spots and spots with no grass. I stop at a solar light, and lightly tap it with my foot. It comes on. Good. She can't stand when the solar lights don't work,

I make my way further down, and I stop when I see Jessica's window. The blinds are open. I slowly tip-toe to her window. I lean against the bricks as I slowly peer into her room. She's got her back to the window. She's on her computer. Her hair is draped across the back of her office chair. I watch as she slowly starts to stand up. My pulse quickens. She moves her mouse, exits out of something, then stands up. I watch closely, hoping maybe she'll start taking her clothes off. She goes to her dresser, and yanks it open. The lamp on the dresser shakes. She starts shuffling stuff around. She's still wearing her day clothes; bright blue jeans, a pink shirt. She is barefoot though, so that's a plus. I'm not really into feet, but hers are just perfect. Like the rest of her. Although that combination of her bare feet and the blue jeans is starting to turn me on I'm not gonna lie.

She tosses a pair of pajama pants behind her. They land softly on her bed.

"Oh shit." I whisper. She's actually gonna get undressed. I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. She reaches at her shirt, and pulls it over her head. Her purple bra greets me.

How can I describe those tits of hers? They are sort of small, yet, they're not. They are very well rounded, but they are perfect in my book.

She reaches behind her and fluffs her hair. I feel the blood start to rush to my dick.

She reaches into the drawer and pulls out a small brown shirt, then throws it behind her. It misses the bed and lands on the floor. Her bed is against the wall that the window is on, so her bed faces the drawer she's digging around in. Her computer and desk are directly across from me. I don't see a TV though. Her door is closed, and a red purse hangs from the doorknob. Is that... a Gucci purse?

She closes the drawer, and turns around to the foot of her bed. She reaches down and unbuttons her jeans. Her pants loosen as she unzips them. She shoots a quick glance at her computer, before pulling her jeans down. They land with a puff around her ankles. I stare in awe at her white lace panties. She kicks the jeans a few inches to her left. She uses her thumbs to grip her panties, and she slowly pulls them down her legs, before letting go of them at her knees. She steps out of her panties. She turns away from me, and I almost cum in my pants. She bends down to pick up her jeans, and her nectarine shaped ass greets me. I reach down and re-adjust my jeans to fit my dick. She picks up her jeans and gently lays them down on her bed. She reaches behind her back, and fidgets with her bra. She grabs her bra, and sets it down on the bed. Fuck. Those tits are amazing. I turn when I hear a noise behind me. I stare into the darkness of night. Nothing.

I turn back to Jessica, and she's now fULLy nUdE!

She's facing the window on her phone. She has a dark little landing strip. Her thumbs move quickly as she presumably types.

She turns and sits down on the bed. I watch patiently. She sets the phone down, and crawls up toward the head of the bed.

I can't see her now, so I duck under the window and quickly shuffle to the other side of the window. I feel like a penguin the way I'm silently waddling the three feet to the other side of the window. I stare as she lays down, legs spread. She stares at her ceiling, arms resting at her sides. I reach for my dick to adjust it again. My heart jumps when a car goes down the street. Non-issue.

I look back at Jessica, who is now rubbing her inner thighs.

No, no way. She's not gonna. Nope! I refuse to believe I'm this lucky.

She slowly slides her right hand up to her pussy, and she starts rubbing her mound in small slow circles.

Holy shit I AM this lucky!

She bites her lips as her eyes close. Strange. She's not rubbing her clit; she's rubbing just above it, but judging by her facial expression, it feels good.

Jessica, the hottest, sexiest woman probably within 20 miles of here, is masturbating, right here where I can see it. Her left leg twitches as she presses her middle finger down on her clit. My mouth opens some when she out of nowhere starts rubbing her clit with extreme speed. I readjust my pants again. Her mouth opens wide, and so do her eyes. Her back arches, then falls. Her hands lay at her sides, and her chest rises quickly. She hasn't even been masturbating for ten seconds. Was that even an orgasm? She appears to mouth the words 'Oh my god', which is literally my mood right now. She slowly rolls over onto her belly. I stare in awe once more as her perfect ass jiggles and shakes as she rolls over. She lays still for a moment, facing away from me. She slowly moves her hips in a circle, presumably grinding her clit into her bed. She moves her hands under her hips. Unfortunately, I can't see her fingers at work. I lean in some, and the protective screen covering her window collapses under my weight. I slam into her window, and I panic. I see her move from the corner of my eye, and I take off running. I sprint to my driveway, and SLIP on mud. Luckily, I slipped with enough force that I didn't land in it, but I did land hard, beside my driveway. I lay for moment, and I move my body to try and get up. Just as I move, I hear the neighbors front door open. Son of a bitch. I go limp, and I accept my fate.

"Nick? Is that you?" I hear in Jessica's sweet angelic voice. I raise my right hand to acknowledge her.

"What um... are you doing?" She asks. My hand lands beside me with a thud. I stare up at the dark sky. I see their porch light come on from the corner of my left eye.

"Just... stargazing." I mutter.

"Bullshit." She exclaims with a stern voice, like that of a drill sergeant. Somehow, hearing her cuss is hot to me. I hear her coming closer. I turn my head to look at her. She's got on a white robe, arms folded across her chest. I can see a somewhat angry look on her face. I moan. She walks right up to me. I don't take my eyes off her's as she stops about six inches away from me. She looks down at me.

"Nice night?" I ask. She raises her eyebrows, almost as if she's questioning my audacity.

"Well, it was... you filthy perv." She responds.

"I uh... don't understand." I whisper, trying to play stupid, which I'll have you know I do that pretty well without even realizing it.

"Don't even act like that. I saw someone looking in my window just now, so I come out here, and YOU are the only person outside!" She exclaims.

I sit up.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I say apologetically, and as you guys know, I'm a long way from sorry.

"Get up." She says again like a drill sergeant. I comply. I push myself up, and I turn to look at her. Wow, I've really grown since last I was this close to her. I stand about 5 foot 8, and she's at least four inches shorter than I am.

"Explain yourself." She orders, not taking her eyes off mine.

"Okay, I was just... watching." I say uncomfortably. She raises her eyebrows again, and slightly turns her head.

"Watching... what?" She asks. I look down, and my eyes are drawn to her feet. Her toes are painted a light blue.

"Ahem! My eyes are up here, not on my feet." She exclaims.

"That's a good thing cuz then you'd be weird." I respond.

"Oh so now it's funny?" She asks, starting to become more frustrated.

"I thought so." I answer. She stares at my face. I gain some courage.

"I liked what I saw, okay?" I ask with a smile. Her expression and demeanor completely change on account of my remark.

"You um... what?" She asks. I almost feel like I'M the one in control now.

She speaks before I get a chance to reply.

"You know I can have you arrested, right?" She asks, unfolding her arms. I laugh.

"Ah, you wouldn't do that to me." I reply.

She goes to start a rebuttal, but I chime in.

"If I'm not mistaken, YOU didn't get to cum." I hint. Her eyes and mouth open in shock. I find another opportunity.

"Hey that's the same face you made about two minutes ago while you were twitching." I laugh.

"You saw everything huh?" She asks in a whisper.

"Haha, yep, I sure did." She looks around.

"Guess you owe me one now, huh?" She asks, grabbing my wrist.

"Wait what?" I ask, as she turns around, and leads me back to her house, pulling me along with my right hand. I follow closely, having no other choice.

She walks up to the porch, and opens the door. She walks in, and lets go of my hand. I watch her closely, my brain still trying to figure out exactly what she's doing. (as if you guys don't already know)

I step into the entry way. I note the living room. Almost everything is white; the carpet, the walls, the furniture, even the coffee table. The only thing that's not pained white is the damn TV.

I hear the door close behind me. A small click tells me she locked it.

"Everything's... white." I say to Jessica.

"Yeah, that was Gigi's preference." She responds. I turn to my right as she appears beside me.

"Gigi?" I ask. She grins.

"You know her as Heather." She responds once more.

"Ah. But still, white?" I ask. She takes a couple steps into the living room.

"I hate it. Personally, I prefer blue." She exclaims, crossing her arms and turning towards me. She sits on the arm of the second couch.

"I can tell; your toes." I say to her, nodding at her feet. She looks down at her feet, and wiggles her toes.

"Ha, yeah." She laughs. She looks up at me.

"So are you gonna call the cops?" I ask, nervously putting my hands in my jean pockets. She looks around the room for a moment, then looks back at me.

"Not if you can make me cum." She responds. My heart shoots out of my chest.

"If I c-can... I'm sorry w-what now?" I ask. I can feel my pulse in my eyelids.

"You heard me you little dirty birdy." She responds with a big smile, standing up.

She pulls at her robe, and it falls to the floor. She stands there, naked, staring at me. A hand falls on her hip.

"Ahh, there's that sexy body." I whisper. She blushes. I walk toward her, and her grin changes to a pout. Her beautiful blue eyes watch me closely as I come closer. I stop in my tracks.

"Wait! What about Leslie, and Heather?" I ask in a quiet scream. She laughs.

"Their obviously not here, dumbass." She exclaims with a big smile. She reaches, and grabs my shirt collar, yanking me into her. She looks into my eyes. I look down at her tits.

"Those... are nice." I whisper with a grin. She giggles.

"Aren't they?" She asks sarcastically, reaching up and squeezing her tits.

"Care if I?" I ask. She grins.

"Be my guest." She whispers, biting her lip. I look down from her face to her tits. I gently cup both hands around her boobs.

"Damn." I whisper. I watch as her right hand makes it way down her body, stopping on her pussy. I watch her wrist move as she rubs her clit.

"Couch or bedroom?" I ask in a whisper. She grins, and her left hand lands gently on the crotch of my pants.

"Hmmm. You pick." She giggles.

"Oh, I can get the job done anywhere." I chortle with confidence.

She laughs, and looks to the side, as if to hide her smile.

"Now your gonna hide a smile? You've got your tits pressed against my chest and your gonna hide a SMILE?" I ask. She laughs again, and presses harder on my crotch.

"Mmm, I can feel it getting hard." She whispers, moving her right hand up to squeeze her right boob. I reach down and nestle my finger into her pussy lips, teasing her entrance, She jumps, and makes a cute squeak noise. My lord she is sexy.

"And I can feel you getting wet." I whisper back. She is literally soaking wet. I can hear her juices as I slowly rub her pussy.

"Oh." She very quietly moans. I can feel her breath.

"I've decided. Imma drill you on your own bed." I whisper. She grins, and bites her bottom lip.

"After you." She says pointing to the hall.

"Ha, yeah right. Your gonna walk in front of me so I can get a good look at that nectarine shaped ass of yours." I say, stepping back. She laughs, and starts walking toward the hall. As I said I would, I stare at her ass as she walks. It jiggles a little. This shit is crazy; I'm about to fuck Jessica, one of the hottest women I've ever known. I was just gonna spy on her, as creepy as it sounds, but if you knew just how fucking hot she really is, you'd shit yourself. But, here I am, about to have sex with her. It's not my first time, by the way. I had sex with my ex girlfriend in an old classroom the day we graduated high school. She was something else.

I walk past a bunch of dusty pictures hung on the walls. One of them is Heather, standing alongside a much younger Leslie, and another very young female. Must be Jessica. I turn to my right to check out the pictures on the other side of the hall. The first I see is an old polaroid, stuck in an old cedar frame. The glass is smashed, almost like it was punched. I stop. The mind boggles.

"Um, Jessica?" I ask. She stops, and turns around. She walks toward me.

"Yeah?" She asks. I glance at her. She folds her arms before stopping beside me.

"What's up with this?" I ask. She's quiet for a moment.

"Oh, that's my grandpa. Heather's ex husband."

"His face is um, scratched out?" I ask, taking a closer look.

"He um, left my grandma a long time ago, and she, never forgave him." She explains to me, while looking down at her feet.

"Did she punch it?" I ask, lightly sliding my finger across the broken glass.

"Heh, yeah." She whispers.

"I'm sorry, it's none of my business." I say, turning towards Jessica. She grins.

"Me masturbating wasn't none of your business." She laughs, gently slapping my chest.

"I know I know." I reply. She starts walking down the hallway again. I, of course, admire that ass of hers. She rounds the corner, and I follow closely behind, not allowing this right turn to obstruct my vision of her cake. We walk past a bedroom. Leslie's.

"Hey?" I ask. From the corner of my right eye I see Jessica stop.

"UGH what now?" She asks, walking toward me. She stops at my right side, and leans into me.

"Leslie's room, right?" I ask, pointing into the dimly lit room.

"Yes, that's mom's room." She replies.

"She got anything in there that I'd like to see?" I ask. Jessica laughs.

"You mean like big girl panties and weird carpet stains?" She asks.

"Ha, nah I'm good." I reply. Jessica quickly turns back to the hallway.

"Wait!" I yell. Jessica quickly stops.

"What?!" She asks pissed off, yet with a cheeky grin.

"Nothing." I say, quickly walking toward her.

"Prick." She whispers.

"I heard that." I exclaim.

"I said it loud enough." She replies back.

I watch her ass some more as I follow her into the next room; her room. There's a door at the end of hall. It's shut, and a padlock hangs from the old splintered door. It catches my eye. The rest of the doors are white, and they look new, even completed with gold door knobs. But the door at the end of the hall is much different. It's brown, and splintered, it looks as old my grandma. A thick black chain holds the handle, and at the bottom of the chain hangs that padlock. I stop for a moment, as my mind boggles. I start following Jessica again, as she enters her room.

"Here we are, my room." She says to me, folding her arms again. I almost ask about the room, but I decide against it.

"So. This is where the magic happens." I ask sarcastically.

"If by magic you mean masturbate, then yes." She laughs. I look around the room.

"At least its clean." I whisper.

"It is that." She replies.

"How often do you masturbate?" I ask. She walks into the room.

"About once a week." She replies. I grab the chair from her desk, and pull it out, then spin it around to face the bed. I sit in the black office chair. I lock my fingers behind my head.

"Show me what you were doing before I, so rudely interrupted you." I whisper with a grin. She smiles back, and climbs up on the bed. She lays face down, and slowly slides her hands down to her crotch. I stand, and slowly walk behind her. I lean in, and watch her fingers slowly appear out from under her belly. She pushes her fingers against her pussy, while grinding her pussy into her fingers. I hear her moan. She shakes her hips in a circular motion. Her pussy moves in little motions. She slowly slides a finger into her pussy, then retracts it. I grab her ass with both hands, and start jiggling her cheeks while she rubs her little pussy. I can see the light glistening off the juices from her pussy. I stand, and walk back to the chair. She turns her, and watches me as I sit down. She stops.

"Why did you stop?" I ask. She sits up.

"Get over here." She whispers, sitting on the edge of her bed. A dirty grin grazes her face.

I stand up and slowly walk towards her. She reaches out and grabs my pants, undoing the button.

"Time to get these damn pants off." She whispers, now pulling my zipper down. I grab my shirt and pull it over my head.

12