Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm." She moans. She rubs her fingers along my abs. I look down as she pulls my pants down. I step out of them, and she stares at my bulge.

"Is that you?" She asks, pointing to me crotch.

"Find out." I reply. She caresses my dick through my boxers. She looks up at me, and yanks my boxers down. My dick springs up and slaps her in the face. She laughs.

"Let's see what you can do." I say go her, running my right hand through her hair. I step back, and she slides off the bed, and squats on the floor.

"Please tell me you've measured it." She begs, while wrapping both her hands around my girth.

"Ha, last I checked it was about 8 inches." I reply. She slowly jerks my cock.

"Biggest you've had?" I ask. She bites her lip.

"Yeah, but only because your the second guy I've done anything with." She replies.

"Wait, so you've been with other women?" I ask. She nods.

"You just got about a hundred times hotter." I whisper, and she laughs. She licks the tip, then slowly dives down. I run my fingers through her hair.

"Oh shit." I whisper. She looks up at me, and smiles with my dick in her mouth.

I feel her tongue play with my dick, and she giggles.

I entwine my fingers into her hair.

"Just like that." I whisper. She slowly slides her mouth back and forth on my cock. I watch her hand slide down her body to her crotch. She gives a small soft moan. I grab the sides of her head, and start forcing he to go faster. Her eyes go wide.

She opens her mouth wide, and makes gurgling noises as I force my dick into the back of her throat. She reaches up with her available hand and plays with my balls. She gags, and I pull my dick out. A long string of saliva bridges my dick with her lips. I looks up at me with that bright blue eyes, smiles, the. swallows my dick again. She gently squeezes my balls. Her eyes shut tight as she gags again. She breathes heavily, the dives back down.

"Oh shit." I whisper. She laughs, and with my dick in her throat she almost sounds like a duck. I go as deep as her throat will let me, and she opens her mouth wide. She stares into my eyes, chokes, then shuts her eyes tight. I pull out of her mouth, and she coughs. She wraps both her hands around my cock, and starts jerking it. Her hands each twisting in different directions.

"You like that?" She asks. I let go of her head, and she stands up.

She falls back, and lands with a puff of air on her white sheets.

"Good thing those sheets are white." I chortle. She turns and looks at the sheets, then laughs. She lifts her feet high up into the air. I look down at her pussy. It's dripping. The light glistens off her juices. I grab her feet, wrapping both hands her soft sexy feet. I spread her legs, and she reaches down, slowly rubbing her clit with her middle finger.

I reach with my right hand, and direct my dick to her soaking wet entrance. Here I am, about to fuck one of the hottest women I've ever known, and she whispers this:

"Be careful."

Her whisper, so faint so nervous, engulfs my body, wrapping me in warmth, and feelings of control. I tell myself to in fact, be careful, as to not hurt her.

"Have you had sex before?" I ask, holding my dick with my right hand, and her right foot with my left hand.

"Been a while." She replies.

"W-what's 'a while' mean?" I ask.

"I was 19." She whispers. My eyes widen in shock. "I'm 34." She adds on.

"You haven't had sex in... eh nevermind." I exclaim, cutting myself off.

"Over 10 years." She replies to the question I didn't ask.

"I'll be gentle." I assure her. She slowly nods her head, and bites her bottom lip. I look down at my situation. I gently slap her clit with the tip of my dick. She jolts each time. We both laugh. I part her juicy lips with my dick, and very slowly, EXCRUCIATINGLY slowly. She gasps, and grips her sheets. I've barely penetrated. I start to slide in.

I feel her pussy start to stretch as I enter. She's insanely tight. I lost my virginity to a friend back in high school, she was literally 4 foot 9, and even SHE wasn't as tight is Jessica. I give a shallow moan, same time as her, as her pussy grips my member. I slide in the first two inches, then hold it there.

"Keep going, don't stop." She whispers. I abide, and start allowing myself to explore deeper. I grab Jessica's feet, and I slowly lick the toes of her left foot. Her feet are cold.

She gives very shallow breaths. Her stomach rises very briefly before falling back down again. Her jagged breaths worry me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask, slowly starting to pull out. She stops me.

"Yeah... I just-... don't stop, please." She whispers between short breaths. I resume my slow entry. I must be four inches in by now. I barely touch her clit with my thumb, and with lightning speed she grabs my wrist with both hands, stopping me.

"Don't touch it, it's too... sensitive." She whispers. I move my hand back up to her left foot. I position my thumbs under her toes just in time to feel them curl. She moans, this time with more breath. Must have hit her G-Spot. Her eyes open wide, and she starts breathing like someone trying to have a baby. With lightning speed, her hands fly up to her chest to cup her tits. I watch as her eyes close again, and her hands squeeze her tits. I can feel her heartbeat in her vagina. I must be at least 7 inches in by now. I start slowly sliding out. I watch her closely. Nothing much to watch, though. She's almost perfectly still, and her hands are cupped around those tits of hers. If I even LOOK at her clit she'd probably start spasming. I look to my left, at her right foot. I admire the shape, the smallness, the blue-capped toes, the smooth look, the wrinkles. The lack of blemishes is impressive. I've never really paid that much attention to her feet. I mean, I've noticed when she was wearing sandals, flip-flops, sneakers, and hell in the colder weather, she wears these brown boots that go up about mid-shin, and when she combines those boots with a pair of blue jeans; holy shit it's a sight. Now, when she comes out of the house barefoot and wearing blue jeans, that right there is picture worthy. I feel her pussy tighten around me, and she gives a very quiet, breathy moan.

Anyway, I'm not really into feet, but hers are really sexy. I run my thumb along her soft sole. I run my thumb across her toes like I'm strumming a guitar. Her toes are soft, and even colder than the bottom of her feet. I pull her foot closer to my face, and I start licking her toes. She giggles, and tries to pull back. I hold her foot still as I watch her bite her lip. I look down at her pussy as I watch the tip of my dick start to slide out. I stop, then slide back in, this time with more speed.

"That good? I ask. She slowly nods her head up and down. I pick up the speed again. Her pussy juices make noises as I pick up speed. She moans. I stand up straight. She opens her eyes to look at me. She grins, and pulls her feet together. The lamp on the table to my left shines a pale light onto her feet. Not one blemish, cut, scrape or bruise. Her small toes curl as my dick slides across her g-spot. I grab her feet, rubbing her soles with my thumbs. I lean in and kiss her feet, between the arches. Damn those feet are soft. I look down and watch as my dick disappears into her cunt. Her moans become faster. I start pumping like I usually would. Her pussy tightens.

"Oh my god." She shivers. I open her legs to see her beautiful face. We make eye contact, and she grins. Her right arm moves down her body, and comes to a stop on her landing strip. I grip tightly onto her feet. She very slowly taps her erect clit with her pointer finger, causing her eyes to shut. I chuckle at the sensitivity. I pull out, and step back. She opens her eyes, and sits up, looking at me with an intense stare.

I offer her my hand, and she accepts. I pull her off the bed.

"Let's see what you can do while your own top." I offer, climbing up on her bed. She climbs up right behind me. I lay on my back, and without wasting time, she straddles me. Her left leg swings over me as she settles down on my lap. Her nectarine ass nestled just under my belly. I put my hands behind my head, and lock my fingers. I look down and watch as she directs my throbbing cock into her dripping wet opening.

"Reverse cowgirl?" I ask.

"Is that what you call this?" She asks, just as my dick parts her pussy lips.

"Sure is." I grunt as she slides halfway down my dick. She moans.

I watch as her ass bounces and ripples as it hits my lap. She sits up in a squat position, hands resting on her knees. I reach out and grab her waist, helping her bounce up and down. Even the skin on her sides is soft. I run my fingertips down her sides, until I reach her ass. I grab her ass cheeks, squeezing them as she bounces up and down.

"Oh yeah." She whispers. I watch some her juice slowly run down the length of my dick. I... am at a loss for words.

I quickly sit up, grabbing her sides. I toss her to the side. She gives a loud laugh as she bounces on the mattress. I see her face as she bounces; wide smile, eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Let me see those feet." I say, pointing to her feet. She scoots back and leans against the wall. She picks her feet up and sets them down on my thighs.

"You like my feet?" She asks, with that same big smile.

"You couldn't tell?" I ask, grabbing her feet.

She wraps her soles around my slippery dick.

"Oh shit." I moan. She laughs.

"This is so weird." She whispers with a smile. We make eye contact.

"Oh my god your eyes are so beautiful." I mumble, and she blushes. She looks at her small feet wrapped my dick.

"Let me get between your legs." She offers, crawling over my left leg. I watch her get in to place between my legs. Without wasting time, she wraps the arches of her feet around my dick once more, and starts pumping.

"That better?" She asks in a whisper. I nod. Her hair waves gently as she pumps. The feeling of her little feet wrapped around my dick is something beyond this world. She wraps those toes around my dick, but fails to get a grip.

"Ha, it's too slippery I can't get my toes around- oop, there we go." She laughs. Her toes grip my dick, and she slides her toes up and down my hard shaft. I realize my jeans are still on, though their down by my ankles. I fumble for my jeans, and Jessica doesn't stop pumping. I reach into my back pocket for my phone. I pull it out and lay back down, unlocking it with my fingerprint. I click my camera, and start taking pictures of her feet going to town on my dick. She grabs the phone from me with a smile. I smile back, and watch as she takes a selfie, then starts recording a video.

"Dear future Nicolas." She starts.

"Uh, it's just Nick." I add. She ignores me.

"Since your a dirty little perv, I would like to record a video of some of the action you got on this cool September night." She speaks like a college professor. She turns the camera towards her feet, and records my dick popping in and out of her arches. She turns the camera back to her.

"All for now." She whispers, turning off the recording. She sets the phone down by her left side.

She looks at me, and starts moving. My dick slaps my belly as she lets go. She slowly crawls up my legs, stopping with her face just above my dick. Her butt is up in the air, back arched, tongue sticking out. She laughs as she licks the length of my cock. She crawls up toward me, and stops with her pelvis just above mine. She plants her knees into the bed, against the outside of my thighs. I guide my dick into her pussy. She moans with me as I invade her. Her tight pussy clinging onto my dick, wanting me to go deeper, but not leave. I grab her sides, and she starts bouncing up and down at a normal speed. Her hands go up, and she lazily runs her hands through her hair. She closes her eyes and looks up toward the sky. I get a wave of pleasure as my balls tighten. I grip tightly onto her waist, not wanting to hurt her, and I just hold her there. She looks down at me.

"Are you cumming?" She asks, almost worried sounding.

"Heh, I was about to. Don't fucking move." I exclaim, trying to get the feeling to go away. She leans forward, and slaps me in the face. My head instinctively turns to the right, in the direction she slapped me. I turn toward her.

"The hell was that?" I ask, almost pissed off.

"You don't need to cum now do ya?" She asks, hovering her face just above mine. Her hair draped down her head, enclosing our faces into some kind of hair capsule.

"Actually no, no I don't." I realize.

"Wow I didn't think that would work." She chuckles, looks through her hair around the room for a moment, then looks back into my eyes.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" She asks in a sexy pout.

"Just a little." I whisper. With lightning speed, I reach my right hand out, and I wrap my hand around her throat, and she gets a surprised look on her face; eyes wide, mouth agape. She doesn't stop grinding my dick. I hold her throat with a mix of gentleness and roughness. She grunts, and leans in to kiss me. I raise my head up, and our lips connect. I kiss her. Well, I kiss, but she starts sliding her tongue down my throat. She moans, and I can feel it in my mouth. I grab her right tit with my left hand, giving it a squeeze, before wrapping the aforementioned hand around her throat as well. I shove her head back, so her face is just above mine. Her eyes are still wide, and her mouth is still open.

"Oh my god." She whispers so quietly I can barely hear her, despite her face being three inches from mine.

Her head starts to shake, but not like a 'yes' or 'no' shake, I mean like a shivering, trembling shake. I squeeze her neck a little harder, and she makes a sort of stifled moan sound. Without taking my hands off her throat, I throw her to my left. I roll on top of her as her legs spread to let me in. I start to choke her, and her mouth opens wide. This position feels better; more dominant.

Her pussy grips me tight while making little wet noises. She looks into my eyes, and I start fucking her as fast as I possibly can, which at this point my own speed is starting to surprise me. I feel her legs stiffen, stretching out. I watch her bright blue eyes slowly roll into the back of her head. Her pussy instantly becomes tighter than it was. Her face turns red, and I feel her pussy convulsing around my cock.

"I'm..." She whispers, and barely at that.

"OHHHH!" She screams, and I grip a little tighter. Her entire body jolts with each wave of pleasure. Watching her orgasm leaves me in awe. Her hands grab my back, and her nails dig into my skin.

Her chest rises, and I watch her boobs shake and jiggle. I feel my balls tighten. Oh no not now. She's still cumming! Her eyes shut tight as I try to distract myself from MY own orgasm.

Her eyes open wide, and a massive exhale escapes her lungs. Just as I start to move, she does as well. She must know. My dick quickly slides out of her pussy. I notice with a glance, a small amount of white liquid is sitting just at the entrance of her pussy.

I slide off the bed, and she follows closely behind. I turn around, and she's already squatting down in front of me. Before I can do it, she grabs my dick with both hands, and starts violently jerking me. Her eyes are still rolling a little, she must still be coming down off her orgasm. She positions her face in front of my dick just as I feel my point of no return.

"Do it." She whispers, opening her mouth wide. My balls tighten and my dick hardens even more. The hot feeling rushes through my dick, and I shoot a small rope onto her chest, and then a MASSIVE rope of thick white cum grazes her face, some even missing her entirely and landing on the sheets behind her. I shoot multiple ropes across her face and into her mouth. I tremble as she jerks my cock and holds it steady at the same time. My cum pools in her mouth. She squeezes the last bit out of me.

I smile, and she closes her mouth. I open my eyes wide in anticipation, and she vomits all over me.

No not really.

I open my eyes wide in anticipation, and she swallows. She laughs, then follows up with opening her mouth wide to show what a good girl she is.

"Oh shit." I whisper in awe. She stands up, while using her fingers to wipe up the cum from her face. I watch her stick her fingers in her mouth, and make a humming noise each time she tastes my cum. I start pulling my pants up.

"You..." She exclaims while setting her forearms up on my shoulders like a dance.

"...Are amazing!" She screams, her eyes roll and she looks at me.

"You're not too bad yourself." I add.

Before she can say anything, a voice yells from down the hallway.

"WE'RE HOME!" A familiar voice yells from the living room.

"Oh shit!" Jessica whispers, standing motionless. I start thinking about how I'm gonna weasel my way outta this cluster fuck.

"The window!" I whisper. Jessica turns toward the window. For a split second, we both look at each other, then we make a run for the window. We both fumble to open it. I reach up and unlock a small white lock. Jessica yanks it up. My shoulder brushes her tits as I move into the window.

"My phone!" I whisper, as footsteps start down the hallway. Jessica reaches across her bed for my phone, showing me her ass and pussy in the process. She turns toward me and hands me the phone. I turn towards the window, and instead of stepping out, I stick my head out, and I fall, landing in the grass with a thud.

"I can explain why I'm naked." She whispers to me, sticking her head out the window and looking down at me. Her head disappears, and the window shuts with a quiet slide and thud.

I lay in the semi-wet grass, staring up at the sky. I feel my phone buzz in my hand. I sigh as I bring my phone to my face. It unlocks, and I see a notification. I force my eyes to adjust, and it's a text.

-Unknown Number-

"Nick, it's Jessica. Save this number. ;)"

Holy shit when did she get my number? I sit up with a groan. I feel my phone buzz again.

-Unknown Number-

"I told mom I was taking a shower, and she believed me. Lol now she doesn't think I was walking around the house naked."

I moan as I stand. I turn around to the window, and the blinds are shut. I sigh, and start walking.

——————————Next Day——————————

I take a sip of my tequila. I stare out at the night sky, watching the leaves dance in the wind. Despite my grandma living in the city, it's nice to just sit at the edge of her driveway and do nothing. The breeze gives my arms goosebumps. My phone dings in my back pocket. I reach for it, unlocking it with my fingerprint. It's another text.

-Jessica-

"I'm home alone... Round 2?" It reads.

12