Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jessica leaned in, her lips parting with the promise of intimacy, Samuel's conflicted thoughts momentarily wavered. He felt his heart lurch in his chest. He looked deep into her eyes, and was mesmerized by the beauty of her face. His gaze fell to her chest, and as it did, he noticed the way her body reacted to his presence. Her nipples, visible through the thin black dress she wore, were hard and aroused, and her breasts were fuller and more pronounced than usual. The sight of her aroused body was too much for Samuel, and he felt his cock harden in his pants.

He knew his emotions were getting the better of him, but he couldn't help himself. Jessica was so beautiful, so perfect, and she filled his heart with longing and desire. She was the only thing that could make him forget about the chaos of his life, if only for a moment. His gaze lingered on her body, and he felt his arousal grow as he imagined what it would be like to finally have her in his arms. He wanted to kiss her and touch her, to feel her body against his own and experience the pleasure of making love to her.

Finally, Samuel succumbed to the overwhelming pull of desire. The barriers he had erected to protect himself crumbled, giving way to the primal urge for connection and a temporary respite from his troubles. With a surge of passion, he reached out and pulled Jessica closer, his actions driven by a mix of longing and vulnerability.

Their lips met, the touch electrifying and laden with unspoken emotions. In that instant, the outside world faded into oblivion, and Samuel surrendered himself to the intoxicating sensation of the forbidden. He slowly brushed aside the fabric of her dress and felt for the lace thong beneath. His fingers brushed against her skin and her warm breath tickled his neck. She gasped at his touch and it was his undoing. He felt Jessica unzip his pants and reach for his erect cock, her fingers expertly stroking it. His entire body tensed in pleasure and his heart hammered away in his chest.

He wanted to keep exploring their forbidden passions, but he knew he had to think of the consequences. He quickly looked around and spotted a box of condoms on his table. But as he got closer, he realized that the box was empty. He felt a moment of panic, but then he noticed something else: Jessica's wet vagina. She was obviously aroused and it was a huge turn on.

He wanted to keep going, even if it meant going without protection, but he knew he had to think of the consequences. He had to think about Jessica, too. He couldn't risk getting her pregnant or putting her in any kind of danger. He had to think of the risks and find a way to be safe. "Fortunately" for him, Jessica had a fresh box on her purse. Samuel picked up one of the condoms from the box. He could feel his heart racing as he held the small piece of latex in his hands. He carefully rolled the condom onto his hard cock, feeling the tightness of the latex as it stretched to cover him completely. He wasn't sure if he had put it on properly, but he didn't have time to double-check. Samuel's hard cock penetrated Jessica's wet vagina, the tightness of her inner walls pulsing around him. His heart was racing and his breath was heavy, but his movements were steady and sure. He pushed further inside of her, feeling the condom stretching and widening with the pressure of his thrusts. Jessica moaned with pleasure as he filled her completely, her tight walls gripping him as he moved.

Samuel thrust deeper and deeper into Jessica, pleasure coursing through his veins. With each thrust, the hole became larger and larger. At first it was just a small puncture, barely noticeable, but as Samuel continued in his fervor, it quickly began to expand. Soon, a jagged gap had formed at the tip of the condom, the edges of the tear remaining as if from an aimless attempt of repair. Jessica almost has a mini orgasm as she felt globs of pre cum escaping from the jagged gap in the condom and seeped deep into her waiting vagina.

As the sexual act between Samuel and Jessica was about to reach its zenith, an abrupt interruption shattered the moment. The intercom crackled to life, jolting both of them back to reality. Samuel's secretary's voice echoed through the room, announcing the unexpected arrival of his wife in the lobby.

Instinctively, she tried to push Samuel away, but he was already pouring every ounce of his energy into a final, frenzied push. With one powerful thrust, he forced himself into her as deep as he could, pressing himself against her. He felt his cock swell inside her tight wet heat and then the inevitable happened: His cock began ejaculating with a fierce intensity. The semen escaped from the condom through the small hole, creating a puddle of warmth in her vagina. Jessica smiled as she could feel the hot liquid inside her as Samuel's body stilled, his breathing becoming rapid and shallow.

The air thick with an uneasy silence, Samuel and Jessica swiftly disentangled themselves, their flushed faces and disheveled appearances a telltale sign of their illicit encounter. They hastily adjusted their postures, assuming unassuming positions, attempting to conceal the true nature of their interaction.

Just as they settled into an uneasy façade, the office door swung open, revealing Elizabeth standing at the threshold, wearing a bright red skirt with a crisp white blouse underneath. Her sky-high black heels clicked against the floor as she stepped in. The combo accentuated her curves in a way that made her look even more poised and powerful than usual. Her arrival came as a surprise, her eyes searching the room, sensing the charged atmosphere that hung in the air. Jessica quickly retreated, gracefully walking away, their eyes meeting briefly, an unspoken understanding passing between them.

As she was retreating, her eyes continue meeting Elizabeth's ones briefly in an unspoken understanding. As Jessica left the office, a glob of semen escaped her pussy, leaving a small puddle on the floor. But before leaving she catched a glimpse of Elizabeth, as a glob of semen escaped from her thigh and ran down her leg. The cum made its way down her calf and dripped onto the floor. Jessica smiled as she knew that the cum on her leg probably was caused by Jonathan earlier.

Later that month, knowing that things between Samuel and Elizabeth are patching up, and with firm hands, Jessica retrieved a pregnancy test from her bag, her heart pounding in her chest. She carefully followed the instructions, waiting anxiously for the results. As the test displayed a positive sign, a surge of emotions coursed through her--excitement, fear, and a simmering determination to seize the opportunity that lay before her.

A sly smile played upon her lips as she recognized the power she now held over Samuel. The prospect of being the mother of his child, and the potential scandal it could unleash, painted a tantalizing picture of control and manipulation. In her mind, she saw the pieces falling into place, a carefully orchestrated plan to secure her future, both financially and emotionally.

Jessica knew that revealing the pregnancy could potentially derail Samuel's political career, tarnishing his image and shattering the trust of his supporters. The consequences were immense, and she relished the power that came with holding such damning evidence in her hands.

With a calculated mind, she mapped out her strategy, considering every angle and potential outcome. The timing had to be precise, the revelation strategic. She understood that the leverage she possessed could force Samuel's hand, compelling him to make choices that aligned with her desires. The days that followed were filled with meticulous planning, ensuring that the pieces of her scheme would fall into place seamlessly. Jessica sought advice from individuals skilled in the art of manipulation and exploitation, honing her tactics to maximize the impact of her revelation.

As the gubernatorial race drew closer, the pressure mounted, both for Samuel and for Jessica. The weight of her secret threatened to consume her, and yet, it fueled her determination to assert control over the situation. Finally, the moment arrived. Jessica orchestrated an encounter with Samuel, carefully choosing a setting that would heighten the drama and the stakes. With the evidence of her pregnancy tucked away safely, she met him in a secluded location, her demeanor composed, her intentions veiled.

As the tension filled the air, Jessica unleashed her bombshell revelation, unveiling the truth of her pregnancy and the potential consequences it held for Samuel's political career. Her voice carried an undercurrent of triumph, a smug satisfaction in the power she now wielded. The weight of her revelation hit Samuel like a tidal wave, the magnitude of the situation crashing upon him. He realized the gravity of the choice before him, torn between the preservation of his public image and the complexities of his personal life. With a cool demeanor, she outlined her terms -- a staggering sum of 10 million dollars to ensure her silence and the concealment of their illicit affair.

Samuel, aware of the potential consequences of the scandal, weighed his options. The pressure of his political aspirations coupled with the fear of his personal life being laid bare compelled him to acquiesce to Jessica's demands. Recognizing the potential damage to his reputation and the stability of his campaign, he reluctantly agreed to her terms, his mind clouded by a mix of resignation and desperation.

As the days and weeks passed, Jessica maintained a careful distance from Samuel, ensuring that their secret remained buried beneath layers of deceit. Meanwhile, Samuel's political campaign gained momentum, fueled by his determination to rise to the position of governor. Though haunted by the specter of his hidden secrets, he channeled his energy into the pursuit of his ambitions, hoping that the end would justify the means.

And while she was watching the electoral results on the TV with Samuel Montgomery as the new governor with her wife Elizabeth at his side, her pregnancy went ahead. As she turned off the TV, she took the fountain pen and drew a circle on his next target: Alexander Blackwood.

12