Jessica Alba - Bet Your Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

His pace was steady but inexorable, not giving her a chance to resist or pull away, holding her back as he squeezed his cock inside her. It was tight but she gave away, feeling herself stretch naughtily over his invading head, Luke using just enough pressure to drive his thick cock inside her without going too fast. She still winced and let out a sharp breath as he popped inside her with a distinctly tight snap, her ring of muscle stretching over his bulging tip as her body finally gave up and let him in.

Her grunt only turned him on more and he grinned to himself as his cock flexed at the pleasure of her tight asshole, her body gripping his shaft as he sunk inside her. He didn't let it bother him however and started pumping himself into her steadily, holding her hair still as his other hand slid to her curvy hip to hold her in place and resist her attempts to pull away from him. She didn't mean to but it was uncomfortable, struggling with the sharp pain where her sphincter had given way at the last moment.

"Like that, Jessica?" he teased, "just another one of my little sluts."

Jessica seethed a little at that, being just another one of his women with his cock up her ass but she didn't say a word. She'd literally invited it and had to take it, to let him work his supposed magic on her and bring her to climax like he promised he could.

"The famous good girl actress down on her knees, taking it in the ass like a little whore," he continued, seeing her twitch as she held her temper back, refusing to engage as he started thrusting himself deeper inside her, making her tightest hole take more of his cock.

"Knew you'd love this," he added, smiling as he shoved himself into her firmly, but carefully. His pace was calm and measured, taking his time with her and letting her handle his cock whilst pushing her a little, just finding the right balance with her. His thrusts were controlled and purposeful, working deeper inside her with his thick prick in longer strokes until her pain faded. Pleasure melted into it all as she felt the full, satisfying sensations of anal sex, nerve endings stroked for the first time by his cock as he pumped her deeper, working all of himself inside her until his hips pressed to her toned booty.

"Oh fuck..." Jessica muttered as she shuddered, the unique sensation of him bottoming out making her quake quite intently. Luke knew he had her, broken in and able to take it and so started picking up his pace a little. His pumps got harder and more intent, making sure to go full depth every time so she took all of him and had every nerve ending tingled in the process. She gasped in pleasure, her heart racing as she immediately blushed, barely able to believe she was enjoying it.

Anal sex had always been a painful and undignified experience for her, with guys shoving in far too hard and fast for her to handle, but Luke had taken his time and warmed her up just perfectly ready for him. As a result his cock had popped neatly inside her and slid deep with little problem, easing her past the discomfort as he took his time and was now starting to make her tingle in all the right ways.

Her breaths became harder, more intense, more involved as he pumped his thick cock into her, Jessica thinking about how lewdly stretched her asshole was, how hot it was that it was wrapped rightly around around his prick as he pumped into her, flexing all the areas of her that'd never been touched. His hands still pulled at her, fingers pressing into her soft skin as he readjusted his grip on her hair, keeping her tugged back and dominated, under his full control. She wasn't going to fight him, it was his show and besides, the cascade of building sensations within her as he fucked her ass were overwhelming her.

Her legs twitched, feet kicking as she dug her toes into the bed, twisting the cheap sheets as she arched her back and tried to push back more. Her encouragement made him smile, loving how Jessica was getting into it, knowing he was pushing her buttons just right and building towards something completely new for her. He held her tightly, his prize Hollywood actress, down on all fours to fuck like every other girl he enjoyed and absolutely loving it as he picked up the pace to thump on her with harder, shorter strokes that buried him as deep as possible.

"Fucking love this, don't you?" he asked, rhetorically really as Jessica only moaned a response, shivering and rolling her hips on him, changing the pleasurable feeling of his cock. She never imagined she'd be able to enjoy anal sex, figuring his Mustang was hers the moment she made the bet, but right then she wasn't so sure. It certainly felt great and there was a deep, building sensation that was gaining momentum within her. She wasn't entirely sure it was an orgasm, or going to lead to one, but it was certainly nice...and different.

"Man if your friends could see you now," he teased, slapping her ass hard to make her gasp.

"Your precious liberal friends, those snobby types you rub elbows with. Bet they'd be shocked if they saw you doing this," he grinned, fucking her harder, letting himself get a little more carried away with the sensations of her tight asshole gripping around his shaft. He held onto her and fucked her harder, really taking a step up that knocked the breath out of her for a moment, Jessica hauling in a huge breath as he plunged himself deep into her hot asshole.

"Fuck..." she winced, gritting her teeth as the pleasure started to build up rapidly on her, far more distinct and obvious as he pumped her with shorter, faster thrusts, holding her body tight and prone for him to fuck, existing solely for him to enjoy it seemed even though it was her that was starting to struggle towards climax. Her clit throbbed with every thrust and she could tell how wet she was, practically dripping on the bed as he fucked her ass.

Her hands twisted up big fistfuls of the passable sheets, holding herself down as much as bracing for it all as he continued to pull her hair back as he aggressively fucked her. He was working with a clearly practiced rhythm as he hammered into her hard and fast, not overdoing it but more than enough pressure to tell her he was in charge and knew what he was doing. It was clear to her as her orgasm continued to build, the familiar sensations deep within her telling her that a climax was imminent, her body twitching with little jolts of pleasure and bolts of electricity through her.

Jessica tried to fight it, to push it down and tell herself it wasn't happening, that she wouldn't let it but it only seemed to make it more intense. It was like pulling back a rubber band, the harder she tried the more powerful it became and she just knew it was going to overwhelm her if she let go. She wanted to come, to let that orgasm take her as she already knew it was going to be something different, but she hated the fact that he'd win the bet...again. She just wanted to beat him and had been so sure he had no chance this time, but instead she was on all fours gasping hungrily as he pounded her ass to climax.

They both knew what was happening and Luke kept going hard, knowing he was hitting the right spot as she twisted and writhed on his prick, clearly wishing she wasn't enjoying herself like she was but shoving back anyway to maximise his penetration. His hands held her tightly, Jessica all his as he plundered her ass, something she didn't even let her husband do and he absolutely loved that. Another little anal slut all for him, the highest profile one he had by miles of course and the fact he could bring her such illicit, unexpected pleasure was a treat.

"Come on, Jessica, just come for me," he teased, fucking her intently, shaking her whole body with his pounding.

"No, I don't want to..." she gasped, still fighting it and trying to hold out to win the bet, hoping it would pass and fade.

"Just let it happen," he laughed, knowing she'd never stop it and that it was already overwhelming her. Jessica just groaned helplessly as she shook, trembling in pre-orgasmic sensation as it began overtaking her. It still felt different, something new and unique that in some ways didn't feel like an orgasm but the intensity was powerful, telling her something big was coming. He kept pumping, his rhythm and pace impressive as he thumped his big prick into her stretched asshole and jolted her towards climax.

"Fuck..." Jessica said, her voice strained, struggling to get the words out as her heart raced, breaths catching in her throat as she tried to rapidly inhale, body just rushing as it all seemed to happen so quickly. It was all new and exciting, but totally overwhelming, something that she'd never experienced before and as a result she couldn't entirely handle it. Her body bubbled and tingled, coming to the boil slowly but then suddenly rushing up on her all at once as her lithe, toned body gave a sudden quake and her breaths gutturally choked from her in a hard, shocked gasp.

"Oh...god!" she struggled as the huge orgasm hit her, seeming to rush up from nowhere before either of them knew it was happening. She lost their bet in spectacular fashion as she quaked like never before, body losing all control for a moment it seemed as she hit her peak and lost her breath, so overcome by it all she couldn't even pull any air in. She gasped desperately as she got past it and took some control, the ecstasy hitting her so intently she didn't know which way to go, shoving back into him even though it felt too much, her body prickling with pleasure.

It was all too much and she tried to pull away from him but Luke kept riding her, holding her back tightly and not letting her escape from the sensations. It was almost a punishment for losing as she bucked and strained under his hold, her mind tumbling, lost in the eclectic blend of all the different feelings rushing through her. The humiliation at losing, the incredible pleasure of a new kind of climax, the dominating feel of his cock thrusting into her ass and the helpless way her body was kicking and fighting it, the explosion lighting up her nerves and throwing her control completely.

Her hand fumbled up from the sheets as she tried to reach back to slow him down, straining away from him as it became too much, more overwhelming than anything else. Her grunts of pleasure became tight and uncomfortable, wincing as he rode her to the very end of her orgasm and pressed her down into the bed. Pinned down, she gasped helplessly as he fucked her firmly for the final few seconds and made her take his cock deeply, as deep as he could get it to finish off the whole sordid event completely.

He slowed to a stop but remained buried in her asshole, balls deep, not giving her the respite she needed as she helplessly crumpled on the bed beneath him. She was absolutely exhausted and needed time to recover, body feeling completely disconnected from her mind in the wake of her first anal orgasm. They both just took a minute or so, gasping sweatily as he pinned her down on the cheap mattress. Jessica heard a mumble of people through the wall and wondered how much they'd been able to hear of her climax. It didn't matter, they had no idea who she was, but she still felt somehow exposed.

"So Jessica, what just happened?" he smiled, their recovery sufficient.

"You won the bet," she mumbled.

"Yeah, I did, but how? What did I just do, Jessica?" he questioned.

"You made me come by fucking my ass," she muttered, blushing as she sheepishly put her head down, spelling it out directly like she knew he wanted to hear.

"Yes I did," he smiled, rocking his hips into her a bit to press his still hard cock into her ass to accentuate the point.

"Have you got a vibrator?" he asked.

"Uh...yeah, why?" she asked, taking a moment to find clarity of thought.

"With you?"

"Yeah, in my bag," she replied.

"For those little treats on the go, huh?" he teased, climbing off her to slide his cock out of her strained asshole for the first time since he'd stretched her open, making her grunt, feeling so empty and used. Luke slid off and grabbed her bag, tipping the contents out onto the bed next to her and searching briskly through the abundance of make-up, chewing gum and other objects to easily locate the small, hot pink sex toy.

"Perfect," he said as he grabbed it, sweeping the other stuff aside a little more, out of their way as he focused on her once more. Luke laid back on the bed next to her and flicked the toy on, checking it had charge as he looked to the exhausted movie star beside him.

"Get up," he ordered her, reaching over to smack her ass. She did as she was told, on autopilot and doing as he told her, pushing herself up onto her knees where he grabbed her hips and pulled her over him, facing away into a reverse cowgirl position. Jessica fumbled sluggishly as she climbed on, her legs heavy after her huge orgasm and still not quite working right. That new, different type of climax had hit her co-ordination and she clumsily slumped into him, taking a moment to get herself together.

She gasped loudly as he wasted no further time and pulled her back down, his hand on her hip to dominantly direct her down and back onto his cock, which he slipped straight back into her ass with no fuss at all. She felt the stretch but it didn't hurt, her sphincter already loose and ready, easily wrapping around his cock once more as he pulled her down into him and buried it into her ass once more.

"Ride," he commanded her, swatting her ass to spur her on. Jessica immediately complied and pushed on with her legs, strong things shakily getting to work as she carefully rose up then sank down to work his cock into her tightest hole, the first time she'd ever ridden a cock during anal sex in her life. He didn't try and run it, letting her set the pace and stroke as he knew she had to get into it, simply laying back and enjoying the sight of the gorgeous Jessica Alba slowly riding his cock.

Her tight asshole wrapped around him so perfect, stimulating his thick shaft and pulling at his head when she dared to get high enough on him that he might slip out. As she got more confident and bobbed up and down with ease, getting over the initial trepidation of it all, he flicked on the vibrator and reached over her hip to press it to her clit. She jumped suddenly, not expecting it or the sensation it caused to be so violent, her body ultra sensitive in the wake of everything.

She squealed in pleasure and sensation, his other hand holding her down lest she jolt up and off him, her ass squeezing nicely as she shuddered on him. He gave her a minute to take it all in, quite literally, working against her as she got past the shock and recovered herself.

"Now ride," he ordered once more. Jessica hesitated, rocking her hips forward into the vibrating bullet he held on her clit for a second longer before she got to it, pulling her feet underneath her and crouching over him. It folded her legs tighter and changed her position, sitting down more directly into his cock so he could penetrate her deeper, the full length of his cock sinking into her ass as she sat down onto him again.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, shaking as his prick drove full depth inside her again and made her tingle, shaking as he pressed the vibrator into her clit more intently. But she did as she was told, obediently his now, pushing up to start riding, thrusting herself down onto his impaling cock with careful squeezes of her asshole as she got bold enough to try it. He loved it and she was spurred on by his groans of pleasure, riding a bit faster, getting into it and giving in to the pleasure she felt. It wasn't just from the vibrator either though that was a major part of it, the intense tingle spreading from her clit.

No, the pleasure of his cock plunging deep into her ass as she forced herself down was deeply satisfying, enjoyable in a unique way and she chased that feeling as she rode. She did as she was told, a good girl, his good girl, riding him energetically as she lost herself to all the sensations and stimulation. The full, different feeling of his cock pumping into her ass combined with the intense tingle of her vibrator was like nothing she'd felt before and as a result she lost herself completely, unable to formulate clear thoughts as she was overwhelmed.

Jessica was completely overstimulated, reaching down to try and pull his hand away with the toy, needing a break to pull her thoughts together. Instead Luke just pressed it hard against her, ignoring her feeble attempts to get him to back off, crying out hard but not once slowing her stroke on him as she continued to ride his cock. It pulsed and flexed inside her enticingly, impossible to resist as she kept fucking hard even as she was desperately trying to get a break from the bullet.

"Fucking love this, don't you?" he teased.

"Uhhhh..." Jessica moaned incoherently, adrift in the wash of sensations.

"Love being another one of my little anal whores," he continued. Jessica just rasped hard, loudly breaking the air as sweat prickled her brow and she winced at the intense feeling running through her, muscles tightening.

"Another pretty Hollywood actress who just loves getting fucked hard."

She was stung by it but frankly it was true, that moment proved it but she didn't care, only focused on the overwhelming pleasure as she fucked him hard and made sure to drive his cock as deep as possible inside her with every stroke. Her grunts became loud and heavy, gutturally intense as she just gave in and rocked against the vibrator again, her body awash with the sensations as thousands of nerve endings were stimulated in different ways at once.

"Grunting like a whore as well," he commented, but Jessica didn't care, barely hearing him as she grunted hard and fast, on the brink of another huge climax. It was rising in her and just as she was about to give in to it, to simply let it happen, Luke changed things up and grabbed her hip, holding her tightly and stopping her shoving down so he could pump up into her. Jessica's grunt turned to a scream as he turned it up to eleven and pounded up into her ass with short, hard strokes, the actress held tight and clenching around him to make it more intense.

She screamed long and loud, overwhelmed as he thumped the sound from her lungs with his rapid, powerful thrusts that slammed up into her ass as he drove the vibrator intently into her clit. Jessica had nowhere to go and just screamed her pleasure to the bedroom and anyone near enough that could hear her as her body suddenly boiled over in ecstasy again and she shook powerfully on top of him. She drove herself down, breaking his grip to impale herself fully again as she quaked in orgasm, giving a series of piercing screams of pleasure as she came hard, grinding her hips into him and working her clit against the vibrator so it worked over her clit repeatedly.

She wasn't sure she'd ever come so hard in her life and ached to prolong it, driving her hips hard with a primal rhythm to make it endured as long as possible. Her screams went silence, twitching and bucking in sharp, sudden surges as the pleasure became too much for her, the bolts of electricity more intent and effective as her body shook uncontrollably on him, fading into stillness as her climax faded and dissipated to nothing but a racing heartbeat and hungry breaths, reaching down to desperately shove him away from her clit in the process.

Before she even had a chance to do anything else he grabbed hold of her and wrenched her off him, the actress tumbling off his cock onto the bed beside him. She was at his mercy, flapping limply in the aftermath of another orgasm as he swiftly took charge of her and rolled her onto her back, dragging her slender figure easily to where he wanted it. He was on her in a flash, once more ready to impale her on his thick prick as he threw her toned legs over his shoulders and yanked her into position before him.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers