Jessica Alba - Bet Your Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go easy," she breathed, wanting a break but knowing he was unlikely to give it to her. She wasn't wrong as he completely ignored her, lining his cock up and plunging straight back into her tired, loosened asshole with ease and shoving his hips down to get full depth inside her. Jessica cried out and weakly tried to stop him, her body surging in a rush on sensations as his bulging head drove deeply inside her again.

He ignored her and drove her down into the cheap mattress, her hands digging into the sheets as she gave up to simply cling on and take it, Luke in total control as he immediately began pounding into her. There was no mercy, thumping his cock hard and deep inside her, the hardest he had so far as he focused on his own enjoyment and took all he wanted from her taut, tired body. Jessica groaned heavily, struggling as he smashed her hard and thumped the air from her lungs, her fingers digging sorely into the bed once more as she held on.

It was only fair since she'd had hers and now he was going to get his prize, slamming himself down against her with powerful grunts, breaths hard and intense as he put it to her and chased the illicit sensation of her tight asshole wrapped around his straining cock. He was completely into it and treating her like a cheap whore he'd picked up for twenty bucks, slamming her intently without a care in the world, holding her toned legs over his shoulders as he gave her everything he had whilst ignoring her completely.

Jessica was spiralling as she held on and took it, her asshole aching from the attention as she gasped desperately. She cried out as he suddenly reached down and slapped her across the face, stinging her, jolting her awake almost as she flinched and recoiled.

"Don't mark me up," she gasped, not wanting to explain to her husband where a hand print had come from.

"I'll do whatever I want, you little whore," he snapped in response, reaching down to grab her throat and choke her. Jessica's breath caught sharply, eyes wide as she surged and struggled a moment in shock more than anything else. He held her just long enough to make her squeak before letting go, the actress giving a huge gasp as he did, heart racing as he shoved her across the bed with his brutal pounding of her asshole. She never believed she'd be in such a situation, cheating on her husband and getting hard anal sex in the process but here she was.

He reached out across the bed, slowing his pace momentarily as he grabbed her panties that were clinging onto the corner of the sheets, hooking the black thong onto his fingers before leaning back over her. She grunted as he thrust hard again to swiftly regain the pace he'd had previously, wasting no time in enjoying her sweet ass as he balled up the simple, sexy thong in his hand. Without hesitation he leaned down and stuffed the underwear straight into her mouth making her give a loud, shocked sound that was immediately muffled through the material.

"This'll keep you quiet. I only want to hear you grunt," he smiled as he shoved them right into her mouth, his fingers pressing them deep to make her gag, body heaving as he tripped her reflex when they touched the back of her throat. He just relished the chance to treat Jessica Alba so roughly and flexed his cock as he pumped it deeply inside her. His pounding was hitting the spot again and she couldn't quite believe she was enjoying it so much, his domination and dismissal of her just so hot, fucking her ass to his ultimate pleasure. Her hand pulled from the bed and reached down to touch her smoothly waxed pussy, Luke not stopping her and just watching as she quickly located her stiff clit and started massaging it.

Her groan and shudder only made her asshole clench tighter for him and that was nothing but a good thing, pumping his hips and driving his thick cock into the snug, twitching hole. He reached across the bed to the tumble of her stuff, left from where he'd emptied her bag to find her bullet and grabbed hold of her lipstick. It was bright red, slutty, not a subtle everyday shade that she might wear. He uncapped it and twisted it open as he continued to pump his hips forward, revealing the bright stick.

He suddenly buried himself deep and leaned over her, grabbing her hair to hold her still as she let out a muffled protest and stared widely at him. He used the lipstick to scrawl "SLUT" on her forehead in big bold letters before he knelt back up with a grin and threw it aside, grabbing her thighs again to crank into her as he started thrusting once more. Jessica wasn't sure what he'd done but assumed he'd written something derogatory on her, expecting little else, but it didn't matter as she was simply losing it then.

Her fingers got back to work at her clit, rubbing busily as he started really pounding her, leaning over her and rolling her hips back to he could plunge deep and hard into her asshole. His hips shoved hard against her sculpted ass, pressing into her booty over and over as he jammed himself into her with short, hard thrusts. She was propelled towards the edge of the bed, sliding on the passable sheets as he fucked her harder than she'd ever imagined she'd be able to handle, his cock splitting her tight asshole in two as he drove into her.

Jess was completely lost to it as he pounded her asshole hard, harder than she'd ever experienced, her fingers dancing so easily on her clit, her well practiced technique doing the job to accentuate the sensations of him fucking her. Anal might not be her bag, or so she claimed, but mixed with her fingers it was more than enough. After another minute or so of him ploughing her ass hard and her touch getting harder, faster and more aggressive she shuddered hard as another short but powerful orgasm quaked her soul.

Her noises were muffled by her panties, the black thong still stuffed in her mouth where she obediently kept it despite the humiliation of it, grunting hard through it as her eyes squeezed shut, body shaking and clenching around him. It was a bit too tight, rather uncomfortable as her stretched, strained asshole was at breaking point, barely able to keep it together before it lost all sense of strength under his energetic fucking. He'd shoved her to the edge of the bed in the excitement and with her shakes she was suddenly over the side, squealing through her makeshift gag as she tumbled back off the bed onto her shoulders.

Her legs flailed as she landed with her ass up in the air, still twitching and kicking in climax as it faded as she was suddenly presented in the perfect piledriver position for him. She was barely conscious of it however as she passed out, overwhelmed by it all, the sensations of another orgasm mixing with the relentless anal pounding he was putting on her. It was all too much and her world faded, slumped back on her shoulders by the bed as he just kept going, riding her over the edge and slamming down into her.

He didn't care that she'd passed out either, smiling to himself in sheer enjoyment as he kept fucking her exhausted body, stepping off the bed and over her for maximum penetration, driving himself down hard into the collapsed star. His cock throbbed and tingled with pleasure, letting himself really feel it as he worked to the finish, the Hollywood actress slumped under his efforts and completely fucked out. Making her come from anal sex, like he'd promised, had been another personal triumph and he enjoyed that as he pounded her hard and deep, his cock bucking as he approached climax.

He relished that final few seconds, pounding into the wrecked star, her legs flopping as she laid helpless beneath him and took it. Luke felt the inevitable tingle and his cock stiffening fully, taking a chance on a final few strokes into her before he yanked it out and grabbed hold of himself firmly, stroking fast. Jerking his cock furiously, he held on as long as he could possibly handle and then aimed down at her pretty face, between her folded legs and exploded with a grunt of ecstasy. His first thick spurt was perfectly on target and spattered across her gorgeous features, Jessica twitching as it shocked her a little and spurred her back towards attention.

His aim was locked in and he grunted hard with every subsequent burst from his cock, ejaculating thick, salty come down over her for an impressive facial. By the time he was shivering and squeezing out the last of his load she was covered, coated with a facial she fully deserved, his prize after fucking her so impressively to the orgasm she'd claimed was impossible. Well, one of the prizes, as he still had to claim what they'd actually bet on which was photographs of her.

He stepped off her, straightening up with a shiver and a smile, grinning to himself as he breathed deep to recover in the wake of a job well done. He wasted no time however and quickly found his phone from his pocket, flicking it onto camera and stepping back to the exhausted star, still practically unconscious at the side of the bed. He steadied himself and perfectly framed her asshole, loose and open in the wake of their intense fuck, her legs slumping back only helping to spread her for the camera. Luke snapped several shots, getting exactly what he came for, before he stepped back to grab a couple of pictures of her wrecked form.

Seeing Jessica slumped back, just about coming round in the aftermath of it all, was hot and he loved the way she was then compared to her hot headed attitude just a little while before at the golf course. Before she had a chance to completely come to he stepped over her and got pictures of her face with his thick load splashed across it, his masterpiece almost but it was also just fantastic to have a photo of Jessica Alba in perhaps the sluttiest state she'd ever been.

"You alright?" he asked, throwing the phone aside as Jessica stirred, mumbling and inhaling deeply as she came around, trying to stop her spinning head as she looked around blearily.

"Yeah, just...yeah, gimme a minute," she murmured, pushing away from the bed and rolling down onto her side, getting the rush of blood away from her head as she dropped her legs.

"Sure," he smiled, turning back to get dressed again. It was a quick and easy process and as she laid on the questionable floor breathing hard, trying to process everything, he got his clothes on and tucked his phone safely back in his pocket. He smiled as Jessica slowly pulled herself onto her knees, one of her eyes closed from his handiwork, yanking herself up onto the bed as she reached out to grab a tissue from the side. Cheap as the motel was, at least they offered that.

She contemplated what had just happened; she'd cheated on her husband, again, unable to resist the temptation on what she'd thought was a safe bet. An easy way to restore her pride and take his prized Mustang off him, but all it had led to was her passed out on a cheap motel room floor with an aching asshole and embarrassingly huge orgasms in her wake, not to mention a massive boost to his ego. She was mad, or rather wanted to be mad, because the fact was he'd made her come like she never had before and the climax had been massive, totally new and overwhelming. It was hard to look back at it with much regret.

"That was something else," she said as she wiped her face, giving a wince as she moved a little and strained herself, a twinge running through her gaping, exhausted asshole. Her sphincter was completely destroyed and she knew it would take days to recover from what had just happened.

"You can say that again, that's two nothing to me," he grinned.

"I'm sure you won't let me forget it," she mumbled.

"Nope. You'll have to try and even the score."

"Maybe I'll quit making these stupid bets, I don't seem to have much luck," she replied.

"I dunno, there could be worse ways to lose a bet," he said.

"I guess."

"Anyway, I'm outta here, we'll catch up for some more golf soon," he said abruptly, turning to the door.

"What?! Wait, what do you mean you're going? What the fuck am I supposed to do?" she exclaimed.

"Take a shower, get dressed, then take the keys back to the desk," he smiled, throwing them onto the bed in front of her.

"I can't do that!" she said.

"Well you'd better, someone has to check out of this flophouse. I've got a Mustang to drive," he smiled and with that opened the door and walked out, Jess cowering behind the bed in case someone was outside. He pulled it shut but not fully, leaving a gap as he laughed and walked across to his gleaming red classic in the parking lot.

"Fucking asshole!" she snapped to herself, quickly throwing herself over the bed and towards the door with another wince of pain from her sphincter, staying the side away from the opening to slam it shut and lock it. It was an irritation, part of his game, on top of the final humiliation she'd have to face in checking out of the place. She only hoped that whoever was at the desk didn't recognise her when she did it, not wanting even a hint of what she'd been up to getting out.

Nobody was going to know besides Luke -- nobody. But she knew temptation would get her again, knew she'd give into it, especially if he was gonna fuck her like that, like nobody else ever had.

She was always going to be weak to his evident skill. She just prayed he would be as quiet as her.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.