Jessica Alba - Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard, her heart pounded as his hand smacked her ass, a quick spank as he moved up close behind her, taking hold of her hip as his other gripped his shaft, aiming it down towards her slippery entrance. He teased the tip of it up her pussy to feel her heat, lips slick and ready for him, her swollen pout easily separating with just the easiest touch of his manhood, just willing him to sink it inside her. But it wasn't what he wanted, and after a moment more teasing her labia he smoothly and swiftly moved himself upwards, grasped his cock tightly and abruptly squeezed himself straight into her ass. She didn't realise his intentions and failed to respond in time, her asshole only squeezing up when it was too late and he was already inside her, stretching her out in a unique way only anal sex could give, thick cock driving inside her and pushing her helpless muscles to the limit as she cried out sharply, loudly to the darkened hotel room.

"Fuck!" she squealed, clenching up and trying to pull away from him, strong hand at her hip holding her back as he drove his hips against her ass, sinking his impressive cock full depth inside her. Her thick saliva only helped him penetrate her, lubricating the way inside her as she was abruptly reintroduced to anal sex, pain twisting her body as she breathed hard through it, trying to will it away.

"Take it out, Christ!" she exclaimed, still trying to pull away from him. Anal sex was something she did, she was a pretty open but this was too much, just being taken like this with barely any lube. Her husband never did this to her.

"I'm in charge here," he said deeply, dominantly, almost growling it as his other hand went to her waist and he pulled back against her hips to accentuate his position over her. Jessica just let out struggled breaths as he pulled back and then sunk himself into her again, body still resisting him, blissfully tight around his cock as he started to fuck her. She just gave a whimper as her muscles continued to fight it, giving little spasms and squeezes at him, unsure whether to clamp down at his invading cock or try and force it out of her. Neither would have helped mind, he had total control of her, pull back intently against her body to crank against her figure and drive his thick, throbbing cock deeply inside her most forbidden hole. He gave deep growls of pleasure, seeming to love her body fighting him, appreciating his dominance of her, gripping her tightly as he risked pulling back till just his head remained inside her before piling back inside, stroking his whole length and making her tremble. Even as he confidently took her the pain started to subside, muscles getting used to it or simply giving up, overwhelmed now by him, just resigning themselves to his fucking of her ass. The deep, satisfying sensations of anal sex started to overcome her discomfort, enjoying the feel of him sliding tightly in and out of her tight hole, liking the powerful way he held her and beginning to push back into him, helping him to drive his cock full depth in her tight asshole and take maximum pleasure from her body.

"Oh yeah that's it," he groaned, feeling her responding positively to him, sphincter relaxing a little on him to let him fuck her faster, able to go harder in driving against her toned booty and relaxing his hands a little on her waist. He stroked the full length of himself in and out with steady strokes, feeling her asshole bulge as he threatened to pop out of it before gliding easily back inside the American actress, her moans starting to build up to match his own throaty exhales. Moving a hand from her waist he reached up for her hair, gathering it inside a decent handful and giving a tug, making her cry out again as he pulled it, a sharp pain blending with the deep pleasure she was starting to feel as he fucked her ass, hand at her hip just guiding her as much as anything else as she obediently thrust back against him. He pulled her hair to arch her body, Jessica sinking her back as she craned back into him, letting him bend her tightly as he fucked her, gripping her harder again and picking up the pace as he pumped his thick prick inside her, using shorter strokes and shoving more intensely against the toned cheeks of her ass.

Releasing her hair, her head dropping as his hand stroked down her back to her booty, grabbing her flesh in a hard squeeze before laying a spank on her, the sound breaking the air before he slid it over her hip and hooked it underneath her prone form. Fingertips slipping smoothly over her silky, hairless body, he slipped onto her puffy lips and immediately separated them to push over her delicate clit hood, making her moan deeply with pleasure as he pushed at her engorged button beneath, rubbing gently and pressuring her just right. She sighed with pleasure and rocked her hips at his touch before he dipped down to pull up beneath it, directly onto her sensitive nub, ready for further stimulation after his tongue. She groaned deeply as he started to circle it firmly again, knowing what she loved and giving it to her, timing it to go with his deep, powerful thrusts into her ass, circling with a rhythm to intently stimulate her and stop every time his thick head drove full depth in her ass.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that," she breathed, loving the way he was playing her even as he used her for his own pleasure.

"Like that? Like when I fuck you ass?" he said with a smile, keeping it up.

"Fuck yeah, don't stop," she said, rolling her hips against his hand.

"What's the magic word?" he teasing, easing up on her clit to tease her, feeling her try to chase his touch.

"Please, please don't stop fucking me ass!" she said deliberately, wasting no dignity in practically begging for what she wanted, what she needed at that moment. She knew what he wanted to hear.

"Deal," he said with a smile, Jessica able to almost feel his smug expression, but she didn't care so long as he didn't stop. She groaned deeply with pleasure as he started to hammer on her ass again, pounding his hips against her, fingers pressing into her skin so tight his fingerprint was stamped onto her skin as he hauled back against her hips to keep her in place. His fingers danced around her clit once more, circling in different directions, sliding easily back and forth across her nub to drive her wild, stimulating and exciting every one of the thousands of nerve endings at his touch. Jessica felt a characteristic sensation rush up on her, tingling her spine and contracting her abdominal muscles, legs squeezing together. She knew what it was, and so did he, rubbing intently and fucking her even harder, a few seconds of the hardest anal sex she'd had in years before she suddenly erupted in a huge orgasm.

She always came hard if she did during anal sex, it was just something that got to her, and she did this time as well, exploding into a hard climax that rocked her body, making her shudder powerfully beneath him, twisting up as she practically squirted onto his fingers, a rush of juices coating them as she climaxed. Uttering a stuttering cry throughout, her eyes screwed shut as she pleasure rushed through her, sphincter clenching tightly around his impaling cock as he continued to work it in and out, fingers still circling her clit until she could take no more, arching her back to push her ass into him and going weak beneath, dropping to her elbows gasping as sweat beaded across her brow. Pulling back to hold her hips with both hands he gave slower, more deliberate thrusts into her, feeding his whole cock into her ass and giving her a moment to recover. She had barely caught her breath when he suddenly slammed into her hard, almost knocking her off her elbows as he drove against her ass, catching her unaware and proceeding to pound her with several hard, deep thrusts before he suddenly yanked out of her, hard cock spring up from her gaping asshole.

Jessica gasped at the sudden emptiness and looked back just in time for him to grab her hips and flip her over on the bed, tumbling onto her back as he surged onto the bed between her legs. She looked up, breathing hard as he settled before her, rock hard erection sticking up and ready, taking hold of her leg and pushing it back to roll her hips for him. Sliding over her, he braced himself on his knees as he lined his thick head up with her loosened asshole then let his legs slide out from underneath him to smoothly drive every inch of his cock back inside her with a groan, mutually met by her as he filled her again. Her ass could easily take him now and he immediately got back into a fast rhythm, thumping his cock into her ass as he leaned over her. Jessica craned up to kiss him, his pace slowing briefly as they kissed deeply, tongues entwining as they hungrily made out, their passionate kiss lingering until he pulled away and resumed pumping her busily, the actress lowering her aching neck to the bed.

Starting to really fuck her now, he shuffled himself on the bed to give himself maximum stability and therefore strength to fuck her, wanting to really put it to her now. His cock felt great inside her, rock hard and throbbing, tingling beautifully with the sensation of her tight ass squeezed around it. He hooked his strong arms under her knees and pulled her legs up, rolling her back and leaning on the back of her thighs as he drove down, getting as deep inside her as possible now to push a grunt from the actress. Leaning down on the bed past her, he rested on her legs and pumped his hips hard and fast, slamming his cock down into her, chasing his pleasure as his cock ached with hardness, feeling her hot juices leaking down over his cock from her juicy, shaven pussy.

"Didn't even fuck your pussy," he smiled between breaths, exerting himself hard.

"Didn't need to," she smiled, looking up to him as she braced herself on the bedding beneath his intense fucking.

"You never wanted me to," he replied with a rattlesnake smile, jamming himself hard against her ass, as deep as possible with short, rapid strokes to bury his manhood in her naughtiest hole.

"You never needed to," she breathed, rolling her head back and closing her eyes, referring to the fantastic orgasm he'd driven her to. He just smiled as he he fucked her, another minute or so of intense, hard anal pounding to make her tingle as he came to his orgasm, on the brink.

"Come on baby, come for me, come in my tight ass," she breathed, encouraging him as she reached up to cup her breasts, squeezing and pulling at her nipples for his pleasure, knowing he was watching. That and the clenching of her muscles was enough to finally finish him off, feeling the telltale sensation of climax spreading through him, cock hardening inside her in readiness as he held it back to pump her hard and fast for a few more seconds, getting every last stroke he could into her fantastic booty before he blew. Hitting the point of no return, he felt himself boiling over and with a final deep thrust he pulled out of her, making her look up suddenly with an unexpected gasp as her legs flopped from on top of his shoulders, splaying her on the bed.

"What the..." she started to question as he moved with incredible speed and agility to crouch over her body, grabbing her hair in one hand and his cock in the other, managing just a couple of fast strokes before he came, exploding hard with a loud, deep growl of ecstasy all over her face. She gave a cry of displeasure and surprise as his hot load hit her skin, squeezing her eyes shut tightly as he twisted her hair and jerked himself off all over her pretty face, his long, low growl of pleasure not abating until he was finished. He unloaded a thick initial spurt across her nose and into her hair, followed by others across her cheeks, eyes and chin before he pushed his cock down to rub the last of it out over her full, pouting lips. She hated facials, even more so when it wasn't expected, and she growled with frustration at it even as she opened her mouth to let his thick head in, sucking his softening cock and salty load obediently. He squeezed the last drops of him come out into her mouth and gave a last slap of his shaft on her mouth before easing away, dropping back onto the bed beside her and flopping back gasping for breath.

After a moment of catching their breath Jessica sat up slightly and signalled hurriedly to him to get something for her to wipe her face with. He obliged, grabbing the tissues from the end table and handing her a couple, putting the box down beside her as she wiped his thick load from her skin. Screwing up the tissues and getting more, she looked at him with annoyance as she wiped it from her hair and chin.

"I hate when guys do that," she said, checking she'd got it all before throwing it aside and flopping back onto the damp sheets.

"Really? Sorry," he said, sliding back onto the bed with her to relax again.

"No you're not," she replied, taking deeper breaths as he laid beside her to do the same. She was right, he wasn't.

After a few minutes he stretched and got up, not intending to overstay his welcome with her. They'd both got what they wanted, well...he'd most definitely got what he wanted and now he was going to leave her to sleep. He didn't fancy the awkward morning after and he assumed she didn't either, so he started grabbing his clothes to get dressed. Jessica pulled herself up to watch him, wanting to take a last look at his toned body before he walked out of her life.

"This was great, but nobody can know about it," she said, recovering her composure somewhat as he pulled his shirt on.

"No?" he replied, playing with her as he kicked his shoes on.

"No. I'm married, as you well know," she said, holding her hand up to him and feeling a little pang of guilt inside. She might be married, but this had been exactly what she needed she couldn't deny.

"Well then, perhaps you'd better let me know next time you're in town," he said slyly. Jessica's eyes widened and she just gaped a little, realising what she had got herself into as he gave that characteristic rattlesnake smile, reaching into his pocket to pull out a card and flip it onto the table. He topped it with a wink and turned to leave, letting himself out of her hotel room and closing the door. Jessica just sat shocked for a moment, hearing his feet pad down the hallway before she hopped up from the bed and went to lock the door. Clicking the locks closed, she took a deep breath and paused, feeling the alcohol coursing through her and the need for sleep.

Stepping back to the luxurious bed, she pulled the covers back and slid into the cool comfort, reaching up to flick the lights off. She was going to give her husband a fantastic deepthroat blowjob when she got home to make up for this, that was for sure, not that she'd tell him why of course. Flopping back into the deep pillows, she let everything overtake her and passed out until morning.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.