Jessica Alba - Hole in One

Story Info
Jessica makes a risky bet while playing golf.
8.2k words
4.63
13.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

This story was written as a request from Sammy, so thanks to him for sharing this with you.

* * * * *

The clean swish and smack of Jessica's golf club broke the air as she tee'd off, her driver swinging high over her head as she sent the smart white ball flying down the fairway of the expensive club under the Californian sunshine. She stood and watched while her friend and business partner Luke waited further back, taking it in with equal interest. It was a good strike and he watched as she made the yards to the green, setting a decent marker.

She was a good golfer and it was always entertaining to play with her because she gave a great challenge. Another benefit was standing behind watching her tee off, seeing the skirt of her golf outfit fly up as she bounced and twisted, how her perky tits jiggled when she put herself into it. Jessica watched it land then stepped aside to offer to space for him to follow.

"Your turn, Luke," she said, smiling to him.

"No problem," he said, stepping up. They had been working together for years now and he was part business partner, part friend frankly. He wasn't perhaps the typical kind of person she was friends with and she knew other companions of hers looked down a little on him, but she enjoyed his company and he was good at golf. He had rather an over-the-top frat boy kind of reputation, someone who somewhat hadn't grown up in ways and yet he was well off and in business with her.

They had worked together for quite a while and his investment was invaluable so she had no reason to change things, and whenever they were together they were always a bit flirtatious with one another. It had always been that way despite him knowing full well she was married with children and she figured it was a harmless joke, on top of that she figured that charming him would only be a benefit to her company as she kept him sweet.

That was what she told herself, but truth was she rather enjoyed the attention he paid her even if it did mean he was staring at her ass while she swung, but lots of men did that and plenty of women too so she wasn't too fussed. Today though things felt a bit different, somehow more intense or at risk of going further, she didn't know why but couldn't help but play to it.

"Ok, watch this," Luke said, lining himself up and reaffirming his grip on the handle of the club.

"I'm gonna," she smiled, teasing him a little as she was in the lead. Her skill matched her beauty and she was as keen a competitor for him as he was for her. With a strong smack he sent the ball down the fairway, seeing it drift as it was caught by a gust of wind under the Californian sunshine.

"Ahh shit," he said, watching it sailing towards the rough at the side, well away from where he had intended.

"Ooh another bad drive there," she said, knowing it had possibly bought her the game.

"That wind, just completely the wrong timing," he said, giving a sigh as he walked back to grab his bag so they could start for the next shot.

"Sure, the wind, not that lack of skill," she teased with a wink as she stepped past him.

"We're not all as perfect as you," he shot back, reached out to smack her ass on the way past as she giggled. They had been more playful that day like there was something in the air; they'd started out with a drink before playing which they didn't normally do and maybe that was part of it, Jessica feeling energetic and loose as they headed out on the beautiful day to play some golf. The course was quiet and they had plenty of time to enjoy themselves, mixing their banter with strikes as they made their way around.

"Maybe you should focus more on the game," she murmured, glancing back temptingly.

"It's hard when the view right here is so good," he replied.

"Learn to multitask," she countered as he followed her down the fairway. He walked deliberately behind her to watch the short, dark blue pleated skirt she had on sway side-to-side around her toned thighs, showing off her shapely legs and giving just a glimpse of her panties when it flicked up. Normally she'd wear shorts underneath for modesty reasons but she'd felt more fun and wanted to play around today so had a pair of bright pink cotton panties on instead which gave him a colourful glimpse any time she moved right.

"You're gonna need a good shot to get back on it here," she marveled, seeing his ball well off course now.

"Just take your shot, show me what you got," he said, indicating her ball.

"So you can stand back and look at my ass?" she asked.

"Sure, if I'm gonna lose I may as well get something out of it," he smiled.

"Well fine, watch my ass as I beat you," she said with a playful roll of her eyes, selecting a club and stepping up to her ball. She took a moment to set herself up then swung an excellent shot to get it straight onto the green, bouncing firmly without too much momentum to roll in close to the pin.

"Very nice," Luke commented.

"My ass, or my shot?" she joked, glancing back.

"Both, as you well know," he replied.

"Always good to hear it," she said, turning and stepping out the way. Luke went to his ball and eyed it up, knowing his shot wouldn't be so easy as it had rolled into a bit of a dip down from the edge of the fairway, just making it that bit trickier as it rested in the rough. He took his club and set his feet, eyeing it up, imagining the perfect way to make it work. He took a breath and steadied his grip before striking it cleanly, a good hit but he'd already left himself work to do from the first shot.

"Not bad," Jessica called, seeing him get it onto the edge of the green. It would leave a long putt but was a decent recovery.

"Could have been worse."

"Doesn't matter anyway, I'm done here," she smirked, stepping up with her putter. Luke just watched her take a strong stance, loving her legs as she firmly positioned herself, pushed her ass out and then putted neatly, sending her ball rolling tidily across the cropped grass to dip perfectly into the hole.

"Told you," she said, grinning as she walked over to pick up her ball. He gave her a congratulatory clap as she bent over to fish it out, making sure not to crouch and instead bending at the waist to let her skirt retreat over her peachy ass and show it off in her cute pink panties for him. Nobody else was around and she wanted to have some fun, and besides it could only put him off his game.

"Yeah yeah, I know," he said with a roll of his eyes, moving in with his own putter. Jessica just watched on as he made his long putt, missing the hole though not by much. He gave a disappointed sigh as it rolled to a stop close to the hole before walking over and tapping it home, nudging the pin as it dropped in to leave him finishing one over par.

"Bogey, could be worse," he mused, picking it up and heading bag to his clubs.

"Could be better, too," she smiled.

"I know, I know."

"Still behind me," she teased, tipping her bag onto its wheels and starting for the final hole on their game.

"There's worse places to be," he replied, watching her go as he put his putter away, sure she was swaying her hips a bit more than usual.

"You're about to get beaten by a girl, yet again," she teased as he caught up to her.

"No way, I'm gonna turn this around."

"Not a chance, Luke," she smiled, "it's not your day."

"We'll see," he replied.

"Yeah, we'll see me winning is what," she said as they stopped at the tee for the final hole.

"No way, I've got some magic here for the last hole, gonna be a cinematic victory," he said determinedly.

"You haven't been able to find the hole," she laughed, knowing the two shot lead she held would be plenty to win it on the final par three.

"I've got this," he said, his confidence irritating her.

"Well you know what, why don't you put your money where your mouth is," she said, a slight snap to her voice.

"How so?"

"A bet, if you can pull back and win this game," she said.

"What do you want? What do I have that the lovely Jessica Alba could possibly want?" he asked.

"Your car," she said after thinking for a moment.

"My car?"

"Your car, that red Mustang you love so much, I want it," she said. She knew he loved that car and had spent a lot of time on it, so taking it off him would be a kick in the teeth and really take him down a peg.

"And if I win," he said after a measured pause to consider it, "you're gonna streak around this course naked."

"Naked?" she said, heart surging as she was caught a bit by surprise.

"In your birthday suit," he said with a smirk. He'd intended it as a joke and a bit of banter more than anything and was stunned when she answered.

"Deal," she said, holding out her hand to shake on the deal. She was so sure she'd win the bet even if he did a good job on the final hole that it wouldn't matter and she'd never have to pay her end. She was gonna walk away from this with a classic Ford Mustang.

"Then let's go," he said, offering her the tee.

"Thanks," she said, finding her driver and stepping up.

"Tell me, Luke, how many girls you fucked on the back seat of that Mustang?"

"A few, why? You wanna be one of them?" he replied.

"Maybe, but I'll do that when it's my car. I'll get it all cleaned first," she said, blowing him a somewhat venomous kiss as she lined up her drive.

"We'll see," he said, watching her take position. He was quiet as she took her shot, putting her off never an option as they both wanted a clean fight despite the ribbing. She swung strongly, smacking her ball down the fairway nicely on target though it pulled a little to the left and ended up near the green but with a slightly longer shot than she was hoping for. With her skill however she had little concern of making par.

"Good start," he said, watching her walking back to him.

"Good enough. Kiss your Mustang goodbye," she smiled.

"It ain't over till it's over," he replied, swapping with her to take the tee. Jessica stood back and watched him set up, taking a few more seconds than normal as he scouted out the pin in the bright sunshine, watching the trees swaying with the breeze. He stood up, straightened his back and took his position, hands settling on the club before he pulled back for the strike. His club swung high over his head and then swept back down in a perfect arc to hit the ball cleanly and send it arcing into the air.

The tee snapped cleanly and flew down the grass a few feet as Jessica watched it soar into the air, knowing immediately it was a good drive and so did Luke, staring in joy at the quality strike. They both followed it intently, watching it land onto the green with a bounce, then another, rolling perfectly on track for the pin.

"No, no!" Jessica almost shouted as her heart rate raced, seeing what was about to happen.

"Yes baby, come on, come on!" Luke shouted with ascending volume, willing the ball to make it. They stared for a final second as it trailed to a near stop -- then dropped into the hole.

"Oh come on!" Jessica shouted in anguish as Luke leapt into the air, whooping in joy and knowing he'd made a huge step forward.

"How's that for a cinematic finish?" he said, grinning broadly as he grabbed his bag and shoved the driver back in, hoisting it onto his shoulder so he could get to the green and marvel as his incredible shot in person.

"You haven't won anything yet," she countered miserably, feeling the pressure immediately and knowing she had to stay cool. She had to finish on par to end the game on a tie, meaning neither of them got their prize.

"Heat's on, Jess," he smiled, heading down the course ahead of her as she wheeled her bag behind him. He took a moment to lift his ball from the cup and hold it up for her.

"Hole in one! You never expected that did you?" he shouted, relishing his incredible drive and fortune.

"No, but it won't matter," she replied, heading for her ball off to the side of the green. Luke walked off and tucked his ball away separately, wanting to keep it to remember his victorious moment.

"Time to shine, Jessica," he said, standing back to watch her lining up her next shot. She'd been under pressure before and knew she was fine, breathing calmly and taking her time to get ready. With a neat swish of the club the ball flew up over the crest of the green and rolled towards the pin, stopping around six feet away for what should be an easy putt to draw their round.

"I've got it," she nodded to him, steely and cool.

"All rides on this, you gotta finish this right here," he said, still smiling as she swapped over to her putted.

"No problem, I can do this in my sleep," she replied, shutting him from her mind as she stepped up onto the green and focused. He didn't disturb her, watching her legs and taking another glimpse of her panties again as the skirt fluttered in the wind, seeing how focused she was on her shot. It was the shot to tie it up and she breathed calmly and took a neat, short putt of the ball. It rolled directly towards the pin, on target, moving swiftly...a little too swiftly, as at the last moment it hooked round the rim of the hole and trickled away again.

There was silence except for the wind for a second, Alba's heart pounding as she realised what it meant. She'd missed...and lost the game, and the bet along with it.

"I thought you could do that in your sleep, Jess?" he smiled. She said nothing, just staring at the ball.

"And I must be dreaming, because you're gonna be getting naked in a minute," he grinned.

"Shut up," she said, hiding a blush as she stepped to the ball, "let me finish."

He just watched as she resumed her game and lined up the easy, very short putt. It hardly mattered now, if she made it she'd be one shot down, if she didn't and took another she'd be two. Either way she'd lost and that meant his Mustang would stay his...and he'd get to see her run about naked. Jessica easily made the short putt, the ball tricking the foot or so it needed to drop into the cup. She swiftly picked it up and headed back to her bag as he clapped for her.

"Good game, good game," he said.

"That was close, you lucky bastard," she replied, smiling to him. It was good fun there was no doubt.

"And you get to keep your car."

"And I also get to see you naked," he added immediately.

"Oh come on, we were just messing around, just a joke right," she said, trying to play it off and diffuse him immediately before it got going.

"Not a chance, you'd have wanted the Mustang wouldn't you?" he said.

"Yeah I want it, but I wouldn't have actually expected it," she said hurriedly. It wasn't true, she knew she'd have demanded the car.

"Bullshit, a deal's a deal," he said.

"Come on, no way. This place is too open, what if someone sees me?" she replied.

"That's the idea, and you took the bet."

"How about I flash you? Come on," she offered, trying to buy him with a quick look at her tits.

"No chance. We had a bet, and you lost," he said, looking at her sternly.

"I know," she replied.

"So take your clothes off," he ordered. She dropped her putted back into her bag, turning around to look at him.

"Seriously?" she asked, hoping for a last chance to back out of the bet she'd just stupidly made.

"Yeah, seriously. Hold up your end of the bargain," he smiled. Jessica gave a sigh and had a quick scout round, looking for anyone else.

"Longer you wait the more chance someone else is gonna come up here," he teased.

"Ok ok!" she snapped, irritated at losing the bet but knowing it was only her hubris to blame. She took another glance around as she grabbed her top and pulled it up over her head quickly, throwing the white cotton aside to expose her black sports bra that supported her perky tits nicely...but didn't stop her nipples poking through.

"You're the first guy to see me do this in quite a while," she commented, discounting anyone who saw it on a Hollywood set as they didn't count.

"I'm honoured," he replied, just taking in her stunning figure and tight body, muscles toned as she quickly reached down to undo her shoes. She pulled them off with her socks and then stood back up to grab her skirt, casting another look around and undoing the zip before she let it drop round her feet to reveal the pink panties she'd been teasing him with.

"Very nice, Jess," he smiled as she kicked the skirt aside, standing in just her underwear as he took in her slender figure, loving her round, firm ass and the sweet bulge of her pussy. Jessica hoped it'd be enough and he'd let her get away with just seeing her in her bra and panties, feeling the fresh breeze blow around her exposed body.

"Keep going," he said.

"Come on, this is more than you've ever seen," she argued.

"That's not the bet."

"Screw the bet, nobody else gets to see me this way," she said.

"The bet was naked," he replied.

"Come on this is plenty, aren't you pleased?" she said, jiggling herself a little as she giggled, arching her back to push her chest out.

"And you get a good look at my ass this way," she said, turning to shake her hips at him, letting him see her lovely round booty.

"Not just those little peeks up my skirt that you take," she teased, chiding him playfully.

"I'll get an even better look if you take those panties off," he smiled, pointing at the hot pink cotton.

"I think it's better when something's covered up, more mysterious," she teased, flicking the elastic of her panties.

"You'd best take them off so I can compare," he offered.

"I can do something else for you, how about it?" she tried.

"I don't want anything more than this right now," he smiled.

"You kept your car, how about I get you something for it?"

"Unless you're joining me on the back seat that's not gonna top this," he grinned.

"Pictures?"

"Nah,"

"Come on," she tried again, "you don't need to see me naked."

"No, but I want to," he smiled.

"We're friends though," she tried.

"And you lost a bet. You shook hands with me on the agreement that you'd streak naked around this golf course if I won the round," he pointed out.

"And you bet me your car, bet you wouldn't have given me it," she protested.

"How long have we been friends? You know I'm a man of my word, I'd have given you the Mustang," he said.

"This isn't fair though!" she complained.

"How isn't it? We had a deal, a straight bet, and you lost. You just got cocky," he replied.

"And you got lucky!"

"Maybe so, but the result is the same, so pay up," he ordered her.

"Not gonna let me out of this one, are you?" she said with a resigned smile and a sigh.

"Not a chance, so strip naked," he said. Jessica breathed deeply and steeled herself, knowing she was blushing as she felt the heat of her face as she reached for her sports bra.

"Quickly Jess, you've already wasted enough time," he teased.

"Don't you ever tell anyone about this," she warned, looking at him sternly then peeling her sports bra over her head to let her perky B-cup bounce free.

"Wouldn't dream of it," he replied, eyes locked onto her gorgeous tits with their firm nipples as she stripped off and threw her bra aside with her other clothes.

"And to think you're famous for no nudity clauses," he teased as she pushed her hands into her panties.

"Shut up, just...enjoy," she said quietly, unable to think of anything else as she pushed her panties down and let them drop to her feet. He watched as the thin cotton was moved and she straightened up nervously, glancing around as he took in her stunning body complete with her totally smooth, shaven pussy.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers