Jessica Alba - Hole in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke stood carefully keeping look out and leaving her to get it done, knowing he better not interfere at that moment as she shook the top out and hauled it over her head, foregoing her bra and simply covering herself up. She pulled it down then grabbed her skirt, flicking it over her bare feet and yanking it over her grass stained knees, cringing a little as she knew how that would look to anyone that saw her. She stood up fast, giving the course a last flash before she pulled it over her smooth, engorged pussy to gather it round her hips and fumble for the zipper.

She yanked it up breathed a sigh of relief that she was decent, flicking her panties out and reaching down to step into them. Jessica was glad he hadn't given her a cream pie for a multitude of reasons but right now primarily so it didn't leak thickly into her pink panties, pulling them up determinedly to conceal herself. She grabbed the bra along with the tissues and stepped quickly to her bag, reaching down to snatch the socks from her trainers, bundling them all together and shoving them into a pocket of her bag.

"Did you hear someone?" he said, voices on the breeze again.

"Maybe," she mumbled, knowing it wasn't such a big deal now but the thing to do was focus on getting dressed so they could make a hasty exit. She wasn't sure sticking around was the best idea even if they had got away with it so she sat down hard on the grass, grabbing her shoes and shoving her feet into them. She managed to deftly tie them, not getting into a tangle as she rapidly secured them then stood up, zipping her back shut and checking nothing was left on the grass, or her face as she swiftly checked for anything she missed.

"Fuck that was close," he said quietly as he saw someone just about come into view, the voices having been real. They'd just about got away with it as Jessica tipped her bag onto the wheels, ready to leave.

"Yeah, let's get outta here," she said, nodding back towards the clubhouse.

"Got it," he said, hefting his bag onto his shoulder and walking with her, next to her this time as they headed to the exit as if nothing had happened, the players behind them none the wiser except for some odd noises and screams they thought they heard on the bright Californian day.

Jessica trailed Luke back into the clubhouse, dropping behind him as sanity returned and she felt very self-conscious about what they'd just done. She knew she shouldn't have done it, should have made that stupid bet and even so much as entertained it given she knew how he felt about her. Sure they were friends but she should have realised he'd have gone for anything like that.

"You alright, Jess?" he asked, stopping in the car park and putting his bag down.

"Yeah, I'm good," she said, even as her mind raced.

"Look, that was..." he started but she quieted him immediately.

"Nothing, that was nothing and never happened," she said firmly.

"Nothing? You didn't like it?" he asked, a little surprised.

"Be smart, you know full well I did," she admitted, her huge orgasm giving that away as clear as day.

"But I'm married, and this never happened, got it?" she said.

"Got it," he smiled, giving her a wink.

"Good game though, great finish, you really took me, I mean it on that last hole," she said, cursing her stutter over the words.

"Yeah a great game, really tight at the end there," he smiled.

"Another one soon?" she offered. She genuinely meant golf, though she was sure he might infer something more.

"Absolutely, we'll make arrangements," he said, giving her a brief hug.

"I gotta get going now, business to attend to," she said.

"Got ya, until next time, Jess," he said, picking up his bag and heading for his car, the cherry red Mustang sitting there in the parking lot like a taunt to what she'd been blinded by...and lost.

"See ya," she murmured, turning to pull her bag to her SUV. She hauled it into the trunk and slammed it down, getting into the drivers seat and sagging back against the leather, hearing the rumble as Luke drove past in his classic V8 muscle car. She was embarrassed, she internally hated herself somewhat for what had transpired but fuck...she'd loved it, and she couldn't wait till their next game of golf.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.