Jessica Alba - Paying with Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands grasped her hips and he pulled her up onto her knees on the edge of the sofa, setting her in a classic doggy style position for him, spreading her legs as she sank into place for him and exposed herself for his pleasure. Pulling his hand back, he laid a hard spank on her ass, making her yelp and pull forwards, clenching as he repeated the same on the other cheek, smiling as she shivered in pain but didn't tell him to stop, sinking back into position as his hand guided her hip. He guided her straight back into place for his cock, bumping his thick head against her slick lips before he drove into her again, Jessica gasping and shivering as she was still sensitive from her orgasm, nerve endings lighting up again as his penis slid past them on his way to burying his entire manhood into her again. She was loose and ready now, able to take him easily as he pulled back on her hips to thrust himself into her, grinding deeply against her as she dropped her head and groaned. She'd come already but was his fucktoy now, she always had been, just there to get fucked on camera to repay her debts. His hands pulled into her slim waist and gripped her firmly as he plunged into her, pulling back to feel her muscles pull at his bulging head before driving it all back into her again.

Her altered position gave a new dimension to her pussy, muscles feeling different, squeezing and clamping at him in different manners as he drove his huge cock into her. He absolutely loved fucking her, the gorgeous actress grunting and groaning, overwhelmed on his manhood as he slammed it into her, focused on his own enjoyment now. He wasn't going to come yet, far too professional and experienced for her to get to him, just able to enjoy the silky smooth sensations of her wet pussy, offering no resistance to him as he plundered her, feeling her exhausted vaginal muscles trying to squeeze at him, to stop or slow him, but they couldn't. She was his, all his, and Steve was getting every angle he could of Jessica Alba getting fucked. He caught her exhaust, sweaty face, the classic side on view of them, his cock plunging into her pussy and everything else in between. Vance was having fun and fucked her for several more minutes to completely wear her out, alternating his angle of penetration up and down, smacking her ass and reaching up to squeeze her perky tits as they bounced underneath her.

"Right then," he said as he yanked her back sharply for several hard, full depth drives inside her, making Jessica cry out again as his price delved as deep as possible inside her, slamming into her nice round ass before he suddenly pulled out making the actress surge and gasp in surprise, pussy suddenly so empty, immediately whining as he laid another spank on her ass.

"Come on, that's enough fucking," Vance said, grabbing Jessica's shoulder to pull her over on the sofa, the actress tiredly slumping over to sit on the sofa, reaching up to push what had been beautifully styled hair back from her sweaty face, being put through her paces like she'd never been in the bedroom. She took a few breaths and recovered a little as Vance pulled her forward onto the edge of the sofa again, getting her in position. Her memory was hazy from the quickly scanned script, having got hung up on the anal sex of the second scene so she was figuring he was just going to push his cock back into her mouth for her to suck again. Stroking his cock before her, he smiled as turned to face away from her, leaning forward to present his toned ass for her, rock hard cock swinging underneath him as it was clear what he expected her to do, Jessica's heart rate shooting up as her eyes widened.

"Whoa what the fuck," she exclaimed, looking past him to Steve behind the camera.

"Come on baby, show the skill of that tongue," he said, ignoring her concerned look as it was clear they expected her to give him a rimjob.

"I can't, I've never..." she stammered helplessly, looking back to Steve again imploringly.

"It's in the script Jess, and your contract," he replied, meaning it was written in that she had to perform as requested to hold up her end of the bargain. Jessica panicked for a moment, having never done it before and never had any intention to, absolutely overwhelmed. But she fought it back and took a deep breath, squeezing her eyes shut before leaning forwards to him, letting her trembling hands find his body and move to his hips as she pressed her mouth forward into his ass and extended her tongue. He was smooth, as tidy as she was and ready for her, Jessica's tongue making contact with him and dragging gently over his asshole.

"Oh yeah that's it," Vance smiled as she did, settling on his feet as the Hollywood star licked his ass, giving tentative, exploratory licks of her tongue over his tight hole, feeling the contours and shape under her tongue, the different textures as she gave a rimjob for the first time in her life. She hated that she had to do it, holding back her anger at it all but the actual process of it was alright and she just settled into getting it done, licking more thoroughly from the back of his tight balls up over his asshole as he pushed back a little into her mouth.

"Jerk him off too," Steve directed, circling round them again with the camera to catch all the action, zooming in for just the right shot as Jessica reached up between his legs for his huge, hard cock. She started stroking him, taking a few goes to find the right angle for her wrist before she got into a rhythm and worked back and forth along his thick nine inches, making sure to keep focus and keep her tongue doing at the same time. He groaned with pleasure as she licked, tongue lapping over him and even probing slightly at his hole as her dainty hand stroked along him, getting quite fast and intense, seemingly intent on making him come. Steve moved around to capture every angle, getting a shot from underneath to clearly take in her working her mouth as she jerked his cock, tight balls bouncing from her ministrations as she put herself completely into it. She'd never done it before but was now determined to give it a good go, her tongue aching as she worked it against him, eyes shut as she worked her hand just under his head to give the maximum stimulation, Vance clearly enjoying it as he groaned in unmitigated pleasure, loving having Jessica Alba doing this for him.

"Fuck she's a natural at this," Vance said to the camera, glancing back as Jessica obediently continued, not knowing what else to do. He gave a shiver, her efforts getting to him now and pulled away from her, Jessica dropping her hands as she took a deep breath, looking up and wiping her face as he turned back round to her.

"Time to finish what you started," he smiled as he gripped his cock and held it up, stepping into her again and wasting no time in pushing it into her mouth. She gave a muffled complaint, caught a little unprepared as his thick prick drove into her again, between her famous bee stung lips and over her hot tongue whilst she instinctively raised it to meet him. He gave her a second to compose herself, taking a hold on her head and letting his fingers twist into her long brown hair again, now a mess after their session so far. Holding her head tightly he pulled back and then thrust into her mouth, far more aggressively than he had earlier, driving against the back of her throat as she started sucking firmly before she choked as he tripped her gag reflex. She reached up to try and push him back, drawing a breath as he slapped her hands away from him, in charge again now and aiming to make use of her.

"Come in Jess, take it deep," Steve said, carefully steadying the camera and controlling it as Vance started thrusting into her mouth, slamming into the back of her throat again and making her gag, unable to stop herself, but he didn't care and just kept going as she coughed and choked around him. Steve smiled on as Vance held her head and pumped into her mouth, aiming to jam his whole cock down her throat if she gave him the chance. She was struggling desperately for breath, trying to get enough air through her nose as she fucked her mouth, huge cock driving into her throat and blocking her gasps for breath even as she continued to obediently suck and tongue at him, wanting to do her job even as he completely overwhelmed her. The gorgeous actress willed her body to stop resisting, knowing she had to break the cycle of retching around his cock if she wanted this to go easier and quicker.

"Oh yeah that's it," Vance encouraged, feeling her manage to get on top of it after another minute or so of strokes into her, not letting up with his pressure even as she felt her coping with things. She wasn't sure if she was actually getting control or her straining muscles were just exhausted, giving up the fight much as her pussy had when faced with his huge cock. His hands wrenched at her hair, making her grimace a little as she sucked, focusing solely on her task to keep her mind of the degrading pain of being given this hard face fuck. His bulbous head jammed into her throat, deeper now, getting into her further now and fighting past her resistance. Despite her gag reflex giving up on her and accepting the thick cock that choked her, her throat just wasn't big enough for him, not used to swallowing anything as big as him and he had to stretch her throat open as he'd done to her vagina earlier. He seemed to relish the challenge though, pulling the star onto him as he drove his cock into her throat again and again, paying no attention to her sloppy coughs and chokes, thick saliva running off her chin and dripping to the floor between her feet.

"Almost there," Steve commented, indicating the depth he was getting to. Jessica didn't think so, there was still over three inches of his thick manhood protruding from her mouth and she really couldn't imagine it fitting. It didn't stop him from trying though, brutally wrenching her onto him now, Jessica just surrendering to it now and letting herself be used as a rough fucktoy which she knew deep down was what they wanted to see on video. Steve was loving it, seeing the Hollywood star reduced to having a huge cock driven down her throat. Vance growled in pleasure, genuine pleasure, feeling the tingles now as he plundered and abused her, shoving himself into her face with long, powerful strokes that she was helpless to resist. His fingers twisted in her hair, digging into her scalp as he controlled her, using her throat and forcing another inch or so of himself down; she was a good cocksucker, she always had been and despite not being able to swallow him she was pretty pleased with herself that she was able to take that much of him, mouth wide open and emitting sloppy sounds as she could only brace herself against the onslaught.

"Fuck yeah," Vance groaned, his cock bucking in her mouth. Jessica was expecting a facial as it was what happened in porn; the script had simply said "finish" and so she'd expected him to blow his load all over her face, something else she wasn't massively keen on but she didn't care too much, guys just loved doing it. It wasn't what happened though, as his cock stiffened even harder in her mouth and he devolved into a flurry of short, hard pumps into her mouth, keeping his bulging head working over the back of her tongue and into her contracting throat for a few intense seconds as Jessica realised he was going to come down her throat. She could do that but when he did come he exploded hard with a roar of pleasure, yanking her head down onto his cock and shoving himself deeper than he had at any time during the session, tripping her gag reflex and catching her completely wrong as his load burst hotly onto the back of her throat to make her immediately choke.

She choked and coughed hard, Vance unrelenting in his hold on her, Jessica trying to hold it back before she failed and coughed hard again, making him groan as she messily coughed through her nose, holding her in place as his balls clenched and his cock pulsed in her mouth until his balls were empty, thick ropes of come jetting straight down her throat. With a final squeeze he released the hold on her head, releasing a hand as he slowly pulled back to withdraw his softening cock from her mouth, still huge as he pulled himself free of the destroyed actress. Mascara ran down her face in tear stains, thick saliva dripping from her chin as he pulled his still huge cock back out of her mouth, taking hold of it and wiping the last of himself all over her full pout. Jessica, her dignity completely gone, decided to just go for it and just play up to it, opening her mouth and extending her tongue for him to wipe his whole cock over.

"Oh yeah that's it, you like that Jessica?" Steve said, a voice over for camera.

"Uh huh," she murmured as Vance finished squeezing the last of his load onto her tongue, Jessica closing her mouth and swallowing as he stepped away from her. She could hardly taste now anyway with the number he'd done on her throat, absolutely numb to things now in the wake of the scene and she was relieved when Steve called cut. Sagging back relieved into the sofa, she reached up to wipe her face off as she gasped for air, head spinning as she contemplated what was just captured on film and what people were going to see of her. Vance had already grabbed a towel off the table, throwing one over his shoulder and stepping back over to hand another to her.

"Jessica, that was great, great!" he said, smiling and genuinely meaning it as he took his own towel to clean up, wiping over his body briefly before he paid attention to his thick, sloppy cock, wiping away her thick spit from himself as Jessica exhaustedly took the towel from him to immediately wipe her face.

"Yeah?" she asked, unconvinced, sure she just looked like a total wreck now with her running make-up and ruined hair.

"Yeah Jess, everyone's gonna like that, that was a hardcore scene right there and you've done great," Steve said, switching the camera off and restoring it to its tripod.

"I don't feel like it," she mumbled, wiping her mouth and then down her naked body, trying to feel at least a little bit fresh.

"Don't wipe that make-up away, we want that for the next scene," Steve said, stopping her before she cleared up completely. Jessica shrugged, figuring that was the deal and stood up on shaky legs to get away from the sofa, peeling herself off the hot leather and standing in relief. She walked carefully away on her high heels, reaching down to pull her stockings up a bit and make sure they were still in place.

"Are you gonna fuck my throat again, I can't remember," Jessica asked Vance, glancing to Steve to get confirmation.

"No honey, that's done now," Steve said.

"Ok good, I can have a drink," she smiled, grabbing a bottle of water from the table and gratefully drinking from it, feeling her throat aching as the cool sensation spread through her, immediately seeming to take her temperature down several notches.

"Yeah take your time, have a break," Steve said as Jessica walked around a little away from the set, just letting her blood flow around her properly and taking proper breaths, drinking the water steadily as she recovered a bit. Mouthwash was available for her thankfully and she took a few minutes to go for a comfort break, getting a bit of privacy for a few moments as she swilled and gargled the minty fresh wash several times and took care of herself. Standing in front of the mirrors, she leaned on the basin and looked at herself in the reflection, make-up streaming down her pretty face, hair a complete mess now, body still hot and flushed, nipples tight. She stared into her eyes as she drew in slow, measured lungfuls, letting herself calm down, looking down at the trashy stockings she wore and high heel boots, all she had on. She coughed a couple of times, trying to clear her throat, Vance having done a serious number on her that meant she was going to be talking rough for a couple of days. But that was nothing really as she steeled herself for the big challenge that she knew was coming next -- her first anal experience.

She committed herself and headed back to the set, heels clicking on the floor as she sashayed carefully back into the room and found herself a seat, all of them taking several more minutes to recover. Steve reloaded the camera with a new battery and memory card, all ready to go to catch every second of Jessica's submission for the camera. Vance just casually took his break, taking a rest and seeming very pleased wit h himself. Why wouldn't he be she supposed, he'd just done a total number on her and left her utterly exhausted. She noticed him start slowly stroking his cock, just running his fingers up and down himself as he looked at her, taking in her beautifully slender body again, perky tits and stocking-clad legs, using her as fuel to help get him up again not that he even needed it as his huge cock swelled towards full erection again. The time off helped Jessica regain her composure, legs no longer like jelly, cool and calm now in readiness for the second scene. Well, as ready as she could be.

"Ok baby, let's go," Steve said, walking back to the camera with a clap of his hands. Vance, ever the professional, walked straight back towards the set, immediately in the mood and ready to go with a glance back to Jessica. She braced herself, giving a hard breath and clenching her fists before standing up, following him back to where she'd give her final performance of the video, and hopefully ever. Jessica sat back on the sofa by herself, all ready with her messy face and sexy stockings, Steve taking her in again and zooming in for a closer shot of her face as she smiled.

"So Jessica, how was that? Your first time on camera, I think you did pretty well," Steve said.

"Yeah that was good fun, tough though," Jessica said with a smile to the camera.

"Well hey, that's to be expected. This next scene is gonna be tougher though," he said, panning down over her body.

"It definitely is," she replied.

"Come on Jessica, what are you gonna be doing right here for all the fans watching?" Steve asked, wanting her to say it.

"I'm gonna get fucked in the ass for the very first time," she replied, a moments hesitation before she committed to it. It was no word of a lie that was for sure.

"Sounds great, so let's see that," he said as he pulled back and Vance stepped back into the shot, cock stiff and ready for the Californian again, lifting her from the sofa by her hands as he drew her into space on the floor and pushed her down onto her knees. He resisted the temptation to shove his cock back in her mouth again, lowering her to the floor and stepping round behind her, crouching down and pushing her forward onto her hands and knees.

"Arch your back," he said, pushing down slightly to make her stick her ass out, pushing her legs apart a bit to leave her tired pussy gaping open for the camera as he stood over her. She was facing a large mirror that had been set up for the scene and the intention was clear; to capture a close up of Vance pushing his cock into her ass and see her facial expression at the same moment. In position and waiting, she let him apply some lube to her ass, glad that she was getting that as she tried to control her heart rate, feeling his fingers slide around and over her tightest, most forbidden hole. His finger dipped in slightly, making her pull away in surprise and be reset with the careful guidance of his hand as he whispered she had to relax and let this happen. She managed to do so the next time around and let his finger probe into her tight asshole, spreading the lube into her to prepare her for what was to come.

There was no more talking as Vance spread plenty of lube over his might cock and stepped into place behind her, wiping his hand and throwing the towel aside out of shot as he crouched down behind her prone body. Jessica's heart rate was through the roof, she felt a bit dizzy and was trying to calm herself with slower breaths, unsure what was to come. Anal was one thing but with his cock? She just knew it was gonna hurt no matter how she relaxed and did her best to prepare herself. He lowered himself into position and gripped his cock, pushing himself forward so his thick head bumped against her tight asshole, making her jump as she felt it, trying to relax herself and just let it happen even as her body fought her will. Vance worked his thick cock against her asshole, spreading the lube around and easing his tip into her tightest hole, looking so small and tight that she would never take him, but he knew he was gonna make her.