Jessica Alba - Paying with Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready baby?" He smiled, tense and prepared, like a coiled spring, professional and doing his job. Not to say he didn't love his job.

"...No," she replied honestly, looking at him in the mirror, face streaked with eye make-up.

"You'll do fine," he smiled as she glanced into the camera, Steve capturing the shot perfectly as Vance wasted no more time and pushed forward against her, feeling the resistance of her body, sphincter clenched up to hold him back. He gave a few rocks to work her muscle and catch her out, succeeding and feeling her give a little, just enough for him and he capitalised on the opportunity, shoving his cock abruptly into her asshole. Jessica immediately lit up, her body tensing as his thick prick drove through her sphincter and straight into her ass, sweeping aside her resistance with practised ease. She let out a scream of pain, pure and loud as she yanked forwards instinctively and got herself straight off his cock, his thick manhood popping back out of her lubed asshole, body expelling him as she rocked forwards on her knees and squeezed her legs together, whole body tense as the sharp pain coursed through her.

"Ow, ow. Fuck," she growled through gritted teeth, face screwed up in pain, captured perfectly by the camera. Steve wasn't going to miss a moment of this, Jessica Alba having her anal cherry broken.

"Come here," Vance said, pulling her back into place by her hip strongly, showing his dominance over the slender actress. With his hand dug into her hip, pressing into her waist as he held her in place and pressed himself to her again, positioning his cock against her asshole as Jessica tried to just give up and let him in, knowing he would anyway and not wanting it to break her in half.

"No more bullshit," he said firmly before he shoved in again, driving straight into her ass without even testing her out first. He knew he'd fit, that he could break her and just went for it with that intention in mind. Jessica screamed again as the same bolt of pain shot through her, emanating from her stretched, stressed sphincter as she clenched and tried to pull forward again. This time Vance was too quick for her, his other hand grabbing her hips too and riding her ass, Jessica unable to escape from him as she lurched over on her knees, trying to escape the penetration only to find his heavy weight on her, forcing his huge cock deeper inside her. He smiled as the actress kicked her feet desperately on the floor, grimacing hard as tears pricked her eyes, his thick cock impaling her ass caught on camera in the same shot as her expression of pain in the mirror, make-up streaked and with fresh tears pricking her eyes.

"Fucking....Christ," Jessica managed in a strained, gurgling voice, completely overwhelmed by the pain as it still jolted through her, her ass trying to squeeze down by itself and sending repeated bursts of pain into her body. He just pulled her back into a doggy style position, settling her without pulling his cock out before he pushed a bit harder into her to force a bit more of himself inside her. He withdrew carefully so she couldn't push him out, not letting his head get near her spasming sphincter before slowly and powerfully driving back inside her, loving her tightly she was wrapped around him as she continued to struggle underneath him, ankles crossed and thighs clenching together, only making it worse for herself as he took her anal virginity. He'd done this to quite a lot of girls now, typical in his line of work, and he loved doing it. To get to do it to a celebrity like Jessica Alba was an absolute treat and he loved how she was struggling to take it.

"Jesus, that's huge," she breathed harshly through her teeth, eyes still shut as she struggled, tears pricking her eyes, working at it and relaxing a little bit however which made it much easier on herself and him. Despite how tight she was, her ring of muscle exquisitely wrapped around his cock but unable to resist due to the lube, getting deep inside her wasn't proving to be difficult and he'd already buried most of his huge length into her ass. He picked up the pace and moved his hips quicker, thumping himself against the gorgeous Californian more intently to work himself into her ass, taking a minute or so as she gave hard, grunting breaths, pain subsiding to leave the very full, overwhelming sensation of anal sex as he pumped his impressive manhood into her most forbidden hole. A few more pumps and his hips pushed up against her ass, Vance pausing to enjoy the moment as he felt her gorgeous, firm ass squeezing into him as he let his weight drop onto her, accompanied by a whine from her as she felt him give her all of it.

"Oh yeah," he grunted, cock flexing inside her before he slowly, deliberately pulled back out of her, risking a pull back to her sphincter. She'd got control of herself now and her body didn't immediately fight it, letting him bulge her just a little as he pulled right back before he plunged into her again to bury his cock inside her, Alba giving a cry as he went full depth and shoved her forwards against her hands as they braced her against the floor. He smiled as he held her tightly and pulled back to get into a rhythm again, wanting to push her hard and fast, make her first time something she'd never forget, though he doubted she would anyway what with Steve prowling around them and getting it all on film, going in for the close ups of her tortured asshole stretched around his hardon, the expression and sweat on her face. He got into a hard, fast rhythm, giving her almost his whole length with every stroke, slamming down into her hard to press to her ass with every accelerated thrust.

"Goddamn, gimme a break, please," Jessica gasped, her heart racing, breathing ragged and hard as she struggled to cope with the hardest fuck she'd ever had. His response to that was to wrap her hair around his hand and yank her head back hard as he drove into her, making her shout again in pain as he yanked on her mane and cranked her body back, slamming himself against her toned rear. He held her cranked and immediately ramped up the pace in response to her, showing her that no, she wasn't gonna get a fucking break. She was nothing but a little fuck toy right here, used for his pleasure on camera, and the pleasure of the audience watching the secret film later on. Jessica let out a long, jolting, shuddering moan of pain and sensation as he fucked her hard and fast, shorter strokes of his mighty cock delving deeply into her ass, Steve getting round in front of her to take in her face as she was wrenched back into it, tears sliding down her cheeks as she let out a definite sob.

"Please," she managed, almost a whimper as he hammered her, a tear dripping from her chin as he held her back, her ass twitching and clenching at him, Steve circling back around for a low shot that showed his enormous manhood splitting her booty in two, her sexy stockings, her gorgeous smooth pussy gaping beneath it all, leaking undeniable juices that suggested she was a little turned on even as she was roughly plundered. She wouldn't deny it, part of her, some stupid, growling, primal part of her loved it, loved him slamming his huge cock into her, ignoring her pain and discomfort, her pleas for a break, just taking her how he wanted. She'd never admit that though, even though her body gave it away for the camera. He pumped into her hard, jamming himself full depth into her booty a few times, holding it deep before he suddenly yanked it out to make her gasp as he left her asshole gaping wide open.

"Oh yeah let's see that gape," Steve directed as Vance shoved himself back into her and slid deep again, Jessica grunting loudly as she was stretched open round him again, feeling the defined contour of his head slip into her aching ass again as he ploughed into her, giving her several more hard, deep thrusts of himself before he yanked out again, letting go of her hair and waist to grab her ass, spreading her cheeks wide to pull her asshole open, Jessica feeling the exhausted muscle give up and gape wide for the camera as Steve zoomed in behind her.

"Oh fuck yeah," Steve commented, Vance releasing her and grasping her hip again to dip down and shove himself into her again, cock popping through her wrecked ring again as she grunted to thrust himself into her fully before pulling it straight back out for her to gape again, showing how Jessica had been broken, ass now just taking his full thick nine inches as tears slid down her cheeks. It was as much at being overwhelmed by everything as much as anything else, her ass still hurt every time he shoved himself in but not as intently, she just ached now and was worn out, shaking and sweaty, it trickling down her forehead towards her pretty brown eyes.

"Once more," Steve directed, Vance needing no more instruction as he drove into her ass again, hard and fast to make her yelp before he pulling out a final time, spreading her wide to gape her asshole for the camera. She gasped heavily, her body shaking and trembling in those moments before her well hung co-star pushed himself back into her ass again and gripped her hips, not needing to restrain her now as she braced herself on all fours and just took it, his good little porn star now as she resolved to put her best foot forward for the rest of their fuck session. She felt his cock flex and pulse inside her, knowing he was reasonably close even if he did have amazing stamina as he pounded her ass. It had hardly been the best experience of her sex life but was definitely memorable, emblazoned on her mind as she felt the huge prick in her ass, burying himself again and again in her hot, naughty hole.

"Fuck yeah," she managed, putting it on to spur his motions, feeling him grip her harder and pump with more ferocity, deep and short with his thrusts now as he hammered her, breathing hard in tandem with her as he slammed himself into her, feeling every hot squeeze of her broken ass on him. With a final flurry of thrusts that practically knocked her off her hands, he growled with pleasure and then pulled free, laying a hard spank on her ass as he stepped back, Jessica yelping as he pulled out just as she clenched, a final jolt for her wrecked sphincter as his thick head popped free and he stood up. Grabbing her long, messy hair, he pulled her up onto her knees, the exhausted actress just going with it now and letting him lead as he repositioned her. He grabbed his cock at the base, holding the rock hard shaft up and shoved it to her mouth; Jessica thought about resisting as he did and internally shrugged and figured why bother now, opening her mouth and letting him shove his cock deeply inside, straight from her ass.

She held back a gag as the thought crossed her mind, the dirtiest thing she'd ever done without a doubt as he drove his cock across her tongue to bump the back of her throat. Worry entered her mind as she thought he might pound her throat again, probably causing her to throw up the water she'd downed in the break and choke some more, voice already wrecked by his earlier handiwork. Luckily for her he didn't however, pulling back and letting her get into a blowjob, just instinctively starting her rhythm as he pushed his cock into her mouth. She was a good cocksucker and it came naturally, her husband knew that best, and she set about sucking firmly and working her tongue again, as she had before, as she had many times previously. His cock was so thick it stretched her mouth open more than she was used to, jaw aching badly now they were at the end of this, feeling like she needed to rest for days to recover from all this.

"Oh yeah, come on," Vance grunted, cock giving a definite flex in her mouth, indicating he was about to climax again for her. Her ass had obviously done the trick, taking her anal virginity clearly turning him on immensely though she was sure the hard, deep pounding of her had plenty to do with it too. She doubled her efforts, tired and aching now, feeling both her holes hurting from what he'd done to her with the huge cock that was now in her mouth. Jessica wanted to quit but she knew she had to finish it off and decided she'd just go for it to get it done now, wanting completion and satisfaction of finishing the job. She worked her head, Vance not needing to hold or guide her now as she bobbed on him, full lips sealed tightly around him as she sucked like a vacuum, tongue thrashing at him as she worked the skilful tip of her tongue into his head, aiming for every sensitive, nerve-packed patch of his head. It worked, as in under a minute his cock stiffened rock hard in her mouth and his breathing intensified, thrusting into her sucking mouth as he tried to hold back before he yanked out.

"Oh fuck yeah," he smiled as he grabbed his cock and jerked rapidly, Jessica sitting back on her high heeled boots as her stroked himself in front of her, his spare hand sliding into her hair and taking a firm grasp on her head. With a few heavy, final breaths he leaned in close to her and quickly stroked the tip of his cock as Steve zoomed in for a close up, standing stock still in front of them as Vance held on for a final few seconds before he exploded, another thick burst of come splashing across her face as she gave a gasp and screwed her eyes shut. He gave a long, low groan of pleasure as he furiously beat his meat over her face, Jessica obediently taking it as his impressive cock exploded over her pretty face, unloading his tightening balls with ropes of his thick load over her face, across her nose, eyelids and cheeks.

"Goddamn," he groaned with a smile, milking the last of it out of himself and wiping it across her pout, her full lips the perfect target for it before he stepped away from her and let Steve come in close for a view of her, capturing the Hollywood star with a full load on her face. He zoomed out slowly, Jessica staying perfectly in place as if she was an experienced pro, letting him capture her whole body as he zoomed out, slender and perky, pricked all over with sweat, hair and make-up completely trashed, sexy stockings half pulled down her legs.

"So Jessica, how was that baby, your first film," Steve said, resuming the voice over for the audience and, she secretly hoped, fans watching. Jessica paused, rolling her full lips and his final load into her mouth before replying.

"Intense. Exhausting," she replied.

"I bet, you look ready to drop," he said as Vance passed Jessica a towel.

"Yeah," she replied tiredly, wiping her face of his thick load and her streaking make-up.

"But you did a great job there, well done, I think you earned a rest," Steve said, zooming out and backing away to get her completely in shot.

"I'll collapse if I don't," she said with a slight laugh, smiling up at the camera as she dropped the towel, as much in relief it was done as humour.

"So Jess, now you've done your first video, what do you think? What are you gonna do next?" he said. Jessica thought about it a moment; this had been a hugely challenging experience without a doubt, completely out of her comfort zone and in the hands of other people, professionals but other people nonetheless. It's been totally different to her day to day, completely flipped on its head from a world where she was normally in complete ownership of everything that happened in her life. And that made it so fucking exhilarating; it was a complete rush, a total change up from everything her life was about and she couldn't deny she loved that even if she ached like she never had before.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna do this again," she said with a smile, a naughty smile and a nod that showed she was in charge again, it was her game.

"Yeah? You wanna come back and do this again with us?" Steve asked a little incredulously as Vance watched on from the sides, impressed by her attitude.

"Yeah, I wanna make another deal, sign another contract, get myself millions, tens of millions of dollars for another business venture. And when I'm a billionaire, I'll come back and pay my debts like this again," she said with a bossy, self-assured tone and smile.

"Fuck well that sounds hot, we can't wait for that, but until then huh? Say goodbye, Jessica," he directed.

"Goodbye. I'm Jessica Alba and I paid with pussy," she said, blowing a kiss to the camera and giving a wave as she smiled for the withdrawing camera, Steve taking the shot a couple of seconds to capture a final look at her before stopping the recording.

"And cut, goddamn Jessica, that was something," he said with a smile.

"Well, I wanted to do my best," she said, giving a breath and taking a moment as she dropped out of character.

"That was great, I think you've more than repaid your contract," Steve said as Vance helped her up.

"I hope so," she replied, standing tiredly and letting her co-star lead her to the chairs again and sit down, giving a sigh of relief as she did, the exertion all getting to her and exhaustion washing over her. They got a drink of water as Vance, James again now, sat down with her. Their nudity didn't matter any more, it was hardly an issue as they took their time to rest and recover, Jessica needing it far more than him since she wasn't used to this. She took a few minutes, popping out to the loo again to freshen herself up and take a comfort break, giving herself a moment to let the aches and pains overtake her slender, sexy body.

"Well that wraps it up, Jess," Steve said, checking some of the footage to make sure it was all good, James having stepped away to grab his clothes, kindly bringing hers back to her as she grabbed a fresh towel for a quick wipe down. She wasn't intending to try and doll herself up again before she left, she was absolutely wrecked now and intended to just scamper out to her car, drive home and fall into a long, desperately needed bath. She carefully pulled her clothes back on, putting on the tiny G-string but not bothering with the corset, getting herself into her dress and zipping it up as James watched, unashamedly enjoying the view. Putting her corset top with her bag, she checked herself in her mirror in case she was looking particularly terrible and then stood up.

"Right, if we're done I'm gonna head home," she said, taking control again.

"We're all good. Thanks Jessica, you were great, a pleasure to work with," Steve said, shaking her hand.

"Thanks, I did my best. When do you think I'll hear about this?" she asked.

"I guess that'll be up to Mr Russell to call you, I'm sure he will soon," Steve replied, not knowing the answer.

"Ok well hopefully he likes it," she said, turning to her co-star.

"Bye James, it was...an experience I'll say that," she said, shaking his hand professionally.

"It certainly was, and great fun. Any time, Jessica, any time," he said with a smile that said he'd happily knock the back out of her any day of the week, as expected.

"I'm sure. All the best," she said with a smile, picking up her bag and turning for the exit. She could feel both their eyes on her ass, checking her out as she left, a final glance as she walked into the landing area. She carefully worked her way down the stairs, grimacing at the aches in her body, knowing she just needed a damn good rest now. In the foyer, she gave a big sigh, relief and tension overwhelming her as it released, the session over with, her goal achieved and contract met, free of it. Pulling her big sunglasses from her bag, she slid them onto her face and composed herself, smoothing her dress before hitting the button to exit and opening the door, walking purposefully across the pavement back towards her car.

Did she mean what she'd said to sign off the film? The more she thought about it, the more she realised maybe she was...

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping check and edit this story.