All Comments on 'Jessica Alba: Porn Star'

by Sammycolto

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
metron18metron18almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Don't know if you've heard of me, but I've also written several stories in the same vein as yours and Sean Renauld's (of whom I was also inspired). I really enjoy the concept of hot celebs shooting porn (rough or otherwise), so this was right up my alley. Great attention to detail and vivid imagery, though I personally would have minimized the "non-con/reluctance" role of Jessica's part and gone quicker to wanton sex freak, but it was a good balance/transition here. Would love to see another part, or perhaps even a collaboration?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes to Colloboration!

Hope to read some story of you two in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good stuff

Love the concept and must say that your story is very well written and damn hot. Hopefully you continue the series with more stars turning into porn sluts. Maybe you could do a story with Sakma Hayek or Eva Mendes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I know I've said this before, but you write the best stories about Jessica. I hope you continue to write stories about her. Unlike some of the other readers, Jessica Alba is really the only star I like to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great Job. I'm not usually one for the celebrity story's but I really enjoyed this. Love a good rough sex story! Nice and long too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story but ...

Please may I make a plea for these stories to be totally fictional. I think a reliance on real people undermines the illusion.

This plot proves you've definitely got the necessary imagination and and the script shows you're a good writer. It's a very good story but I had to read it against a growing need to see what Jessica Alba looks like. Sadly, I failed before I got to the bottom of the first page. I definitely would have enjoyed the story better without the distraction, if the husband and wife had been given fictitious names. I think it devalues the story slightly, and the caveats and disclaimers suggest there's more than a small concern in the publisher's mind. Would a good story be better for being about the real President of a country or a fictional one? I do ask myself if I'd have felt the same if you'd used an anagram of Jessica Alba, or begun with 'she looked very sexy, like Jessica Alba'. I may be the only person who needs help for this irrational irritation.

One last point, I love women but I do like porn. I cannot gainsay his popularity but Nacho's work makes me quite uncomfortable. I think he treats the women actors badly and I no longer watch his stuff because he doesn't appear to be acting, at all; it seems to be a bit too real.

While your story has captured the essence of his 'work', I'm hoping I enjoyed your story without the need to know of Nacho’s (screen) character. I can't clear his movies from my mind so I’ll just have to hope my enjoyment was nonetheless pure.

What you can say with certainty is: no women (actors) were hurt in the making of this story and for that I happily applaud you. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

Great fiction man... Thanks total boner inducing writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is so great!

This is amazing! I can only wish she also filmed some of her gangbang fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best

Best. Celebrity. Story. On. Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

My only complaint is that you didn't have Jessica wear high heels, otherwise this was super sexy

albatrazalbatrazabout 5 years ago
O_O

Now that was hot as fuck, wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great writing. You should do a porn version of Jessica Alba in "Into the Blue" especially when she is taken hostage by the bad captain and he taunts her boyfriend on the cellphone. Great gangbang possibilities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous