Jessica and Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then went out to the pool and laid on the lounge chairs. We talked and just fooled around, knowing my father would probably be watching us. After about an hour, Katie said she had to go, all part of the plan. She quickly changed in to her own clothes by the pool and then left. I jumped in the pool and as I was swimming, my father came out and asked if Katie went home. He must have been watching, as he came out as soon as Katie was out the front door. I said she did, and got out of the pool. Knowing my now wet white panties were transparent. I told my father I was going to lay out a little while longer and then go clean up. As I laid on the chair with my back up, I removed my top and pulled it out from under me.

My father moved in front of me, then asked what my plans were for the rest of the day. I lifted myself up by my arms so my breasts were visible to him, then said I don't know, I don't have any plans. I asked my father to put some sun screen on my back and legs. From the smile that came over his face, I could see he was more than happy to oblige. He began at my shoulders and I felt his hands slide down and just touch the sides of my breasts. When he was at my lower back, I told him to pull down the waist band on my panties a bit so he can get lotion there, so I don't burn. As he began pulling them down, I bit my lip so I would not moan. Feeling his fingers touching my skin, made me wet. I was waiting to see how far down he would pull my panties, although I would not of stopped him from pulling them completely off, which is what I hoped he would do. When he stopped, I could feel the waist band was below the crack of my ass.

He began to rub on the lotion. His fingers going in to the crack of my ass. He rubbed the lotion in longer than he needed, but again I was not going to stop him. He then began on my legs at my feet, as he got closer to my pussy, I was wondering what he will do. He rubbed in the lotion up my legs and was very close to touching my pussy, but stopped just short. He said ok all done, then made an excuse and walked away quickly. I wanted to turn around and see if he was hard, but I thought I would let him feel he got away with it again. I laid out for another hour and then went in the house to clean up.

12