Emma Visits Home

Story Info
Incest on the family farm.
13.1k words
4.61
126.6k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

This story includes straight sex, lesbian sex, oral sex, exhibitionism, and a few other socially frowned upon activities. But mostly it's about incest so if that is not your cup of tea, I suggest you move on. As always, all characters are over the age of 18 at all relevant times. Enjoy.

I went home to seduce my family. It turned out to be much easier than I expected.

I grew up on a Minnesota farm in the Andersen family. It was a very conservative upbringing--church on Sunday, every Sunday; Dad out in the fields working dawn to dusk; Mom at the school teaching third grade, except in the summers when she worked for our church's day care center while others of the staff took time off; My siblings and I at school every day--no hooky allowed. In the summers we helped Dad in the fields, or we helped Aunt Susan, Mom's widowed twin sister who lived with us and kept the house while Mom worked. There was always homework and chores. We were taught idle hands lead to the devil's work. Occasionally on a Saturday we went out to the lake for a picnic. That was as close as we got to time off. My father even voted Republican, which is not something that happens that often in Minnesota.

And sex? It was not a topic in our house. Oh yes, Mom did have the obligatory mother-daughter talk with me when I reached "that age," and I assume she did with my sister Janey and Dad did with Jimmy when they reached that age. Of course, I had already learned everything she had the courage to tell me in school and a good deal more. And I assume my siblings had also. After all what else is school for? Besides, Mom's lecture was more about what not to do than it was about how to do it and enjoy it.

But, and this is the key to understanding the family I grew up in, we never discussed sex beyond those single painful obligatory parent-child introductory discussions. Dad never mentioned the subject, nor did Mom beyond that one painful conversation. And my siblings? I don't know what they talked about between themselves, but the topic of sex never came up with me. Same thing for my Aunt Susan.

Shortly after I turned 18, I went away to a major college in the Boston area. Dad drove me to the airport. He pecked me on the cheek before I went through security--the closest I had ever come to a kiss from anyone in our family.

Living away from my Mid-western home for four years changed my life, a lot.

My first college roommate was a slut, and a bisexual slut at that. I was putting things away on my side of the room when Nicole walked in the door. All she had was a small suitcase. The rest of her things would arrive in a seemly never-ending stream of Fed Ex deliveries that dribbled in over the next two weeks. She had just arrived after a 12-hour flight from her home in Southern France. As she set her suitcase down, I stuck out my hand, introducing myself as Emma. Nicole grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a boob smashing hug, chattering something spoken so quickly it left my high school French in the dust. Then she grabbed a towel and disappeared into the bathroom. Once she left the room, I decided she had said, "I stink from the trip, and I need a shower," or something like that.

When she returned half an hour later, she was naked, the towel wrapped around her dark hair. I was shocked. We didn't do nudity in the family I grew up in. She flopped down on her bed and begin to talk in perfectly clear unaccented English, explaining to me about her background (born in New York, raised in Connecticut, Paris, and Provence, a bit about her education in a variety of private schools her mother had sent her too in Paris, Zurich, Lucerne, and London, her reasons for attending an American university, and on and on until she begin to yawn and, claiming jet lag, stretched out and rapidly fell asleep.

The whole time she was talking I was listening but distracted by her stunningly beautiful body. I had never thought about women as sexually attractive, but I certainly saw Nicole as just about the most ravishing creature I had ever seen. For a long time after she nodded off to sleep I simply sat, staring in lust at her naked body--full, firm round breasts, flat belly, round muscular hips, and long perfectly tapered legs.

But this story is not about Nicole and her great tits, her fabulous legs, her cute butt, her seductive and evil tongue, or her slutty attitude towards sex, nor is it about my experiences in college that led me to be a smiling, blonde, midwestern clone of Nicole's French slut. Suffice it to say that before the night was out, she had seduced me into my first experience with lesbian sex (the first of many I might add) and within a week her boyfriend had dropped by for a visit and in the resulting threesome he took my cherry. But that, in all its tawdry detail along with my sex life during the remainder of my college career, is for another story.

Now after four years of focused study on my chosen computer science major, punctuated by regular sex with men and women (fellow students, professors, an occasional pizza dude, etc.), I had decided to return home for a brief summer visit, my first in four years. The night before I left I made a marijuana induced bet with my roommate, and sometimes lesbian lover, that I would seduce at least one member of my ultra-conservative family during my visit.

This is not to say that I had avoided my family completely for the four years I was in college. Far from it. I had travelled home each year for Christmas. Summers I spent in Boston and Cambridge hacking code in various research labs. But at Christmas of each year, I dragged out my most conservative, and warmest, clothes, flew home to Minnesota, and made small talk with my conservative farm family--no hugs, no kisses, everyone fully clothed at all times, no drinking, no marijuana, and certainly no discussion of my sex life--or theirs, although I wondered if they even had one. And, oh yes, lots of clandestine masturbation in my bedroom with the corner of my sheet stuffed in my mouth to stifle my lustful cries as I got myself off on a nightly basis. I enjoy sex and I'm loud.

Now it was mid-June. I had just finished my baccalaureate degree, including a grueling senior thesis that had kept me glued to a computer for most of the last month. I had been accepted for graduate school at Stanford and I had a juicy fellowship so I wouldn't have to spend this summer hacking code. This would be the first time I had been back to the family farm in summer in four years. My plan was to stay for a long weekend and then to return to Boston to pack my things and drive across the country to Palo Alto. I intended this year's visit home to be different. It certainly was, but not in the way I expected.

My flight left Boston early and I made a tight connection in Chicago that got me into Minneapolis by mid-morning. Usually, the whole family would meet me at the airport, but this was a Thursday and at this time of day they were all working so I knew it would just be my brother Jimmy. Jimmy was two years younger than me and had stayed at the family farm helping Dad rather than going off to college. I wanted to try my plan of seducing the whole family on him before I moved on to the others. I thought he would be the easiest. He was easy, but not the easiest as it turned out.

I knew he would be waiting for me just outside security. I ducked into a restroom before I got there and made a couple of key changes to my clothing, dispensing with my bra and panties. I was wearing a short skirt and I let my long blonde hair down while I was in the restroom. My good-sized boobs were swinging lustily beneath my loosely fitting T-shirt as I walked through the security gate to meet Jimmy. I threw my arms around his neck and smashed my tits against his chest. He responded by lifting me off my feet and swinging me around, not exactly the response I expected from a member of my straightlaced family.

"Oh Emma, it's so good to see you," he said.

As we walked down the stairs to the baggage carousel my boobs continued to bounce and wobble. Jimmy didn't say anything, but I could tell he was noticing.

A few minutes later we were in his old truck leaving the airport. I was sitting with my back against the door with my feet drawn up the seat, showing most of my legs beneath my short skirt. "What time is it?" I asked. "I always get these time zones confused."

Jimmy looked at me, well mostly at my exposed legs, and said, "It's 11:00 o'clock. I would have thought a math whiz like you would have minor details like that handled?"

"Yeah, I should, shouldn't I. Listen Jimmy since it's only 11:00 that gives us hours before we have to be home, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Everyone but Susan will be at work until five or five-thirty. Why?"

"Oh, I was hoping we could stop by the lake for a while. I haven't been there in four summers now. We don't go there when I come home for Christmas. It's frozen solid then."

"I don't see why not. It's not far out of our way. It isn't even lunch time yet. We can get some sandwiches and a six pack of beer for lunch."

"Beer?" I asked. "You drink beer?" No one in our family drank beer or any other form of alcohol.

"Sure," he said. "Dad and I always have a couple of beers when we get in from the fields and Aunt Susan always serves wine with dinner."

Hmm, I thought. Something has changed in my family.

An hour and a half later we parked the truck in the county park that sat along the north side of the lake. As lakes go it wasn't much--about forty acres with a few bass. The county park included a small campground that only got used on weekends and holidays. On a Thursday afternoon we had the place to ourselves. We took the beer and sandwiches down to a little picnic table near the lake. As we drank beer and ate our lunch Jimmy and I sat talking about everything and nothing. I asked how the family was doing and he said, "Oh they're all getting along fine." Then he brought me up to date on my older sister Janey, who had married and lived nearby. "You'll like her husband, Lou. Good guy. They will be at dinner tomorrow night."

"I met him at their wedding. He seemed kind of bland," I responded.

Then he said something that surprised me, "You should understand Emma. Some things have changed in our family while you've been gone."

"You mean since last Christmas?"

"Well, the changes started before that, but... well, I'll let Mary explain it too you. It's not bad."

He shook his head. "No," he continued with a laugh, "It's all good."

Mary? Mary was my mother's name, but why was he using it instead of Mom or Mother? And he had referred to our father earlier by his given name of Bob. Who call's their parents Mary and Bob, even if those are their given names?

I let the issue slide because I had something very different in mind for our little visit to the lake. I kicked my flip flops off and hopped up on the picnic table with my feet on the bench next to Jimmy's hips. "So, Jimmy," I asked, "tell me. Are you getting any lately?" I raised one knee up so my foot was on the table and let it fall a bit to the side so Jimmy could see up my skirt. With no panties my naked pussy was in plain view.

Jimmy was slow in responding because he was looking up my skirt. When he looked up at me, he said, "Getting any?" He had an odd look on his face.

"Yeah, you know," I said. "You're a handsome guy. You look just like Dad. Very sexy." As I spoke, I moved my foot from the tabletop to Jimmy's lap.

"Oh, you mean that way. Yeah. Yeah, I'm doing okay. Just fine as a matter of fact." His hand was on my foot now. As he rubbed it, I could feel him moving it about in his lap... and I could feel something beneath his jeans growing as he massaged it with my foot. Yum.

"Anybody I know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I s'pose. There's more than one."

"Oh, aren't you the stud?" I was sure I could feel his cock growing beneath his jeans.

"I'm doing okay. Just fine," he repeated.

"You know it's getting hot out here," I said. "Do you mind if I take this top off." Without waiting for an answer, I pulled my T-shirt over my head and threw it on the tabletop. I felt his cock jump.

"Emma."

"Oh, do I shock you, Jimmy?"

Jimmy grinned. "No, not at all. Not at all Emma. God, you have great tits."

"Oh these," I said holding them out to him. "I'll bet you would like to suck on them. I know I would like you to suck on them. Does that shock you, Jimmy?"

He laughed and reached out and cupped one of my boobs in his hand. "Nope not that either Emma, but you are beginning to surprise me." Now he leaned farther forward and begin to suckle on one of my nipples while his hands massaged both of my tits.

I let my head fall back, my long blonde hair hanging almost down to the tabletop. I gasped, "Oh my. Jimmy you're good at that. Whoever you been 'getting it' from has been training you well."

He pulled his head back just long enough to whisper, "Yes they certainly have been." Then he went back to sucking on my tits. He kept that up for a while and I was in heaven. But I wanted more. I grabbed one of his hands and slid it down over my naked belly to my thigh. I pulled my skirt up so pussy was fully exposed. Jimmy kept sucking on one nipple and the other, but his hand worked its way slowly up my thigh until he reached my pussy. He cupped my mound massaging it.

"Put it in me Jimmy," I said. "Put your fingers in me."

Jimmy slid first one and then two fingers into my dripping cunt. The sensation was marvelous. He found my G-spot and massaged it with one and then two fingers driving me towards the edge of an orgasm. My god, I thought. My little brother is good at this. Really good. He moved his hand around, so his fingers were still fucking my cunt and flicking my G-spot, but his thumb was now pressing down firmly on my clit. Meanwhile he kept sucking on my nipples moving back and forth between them. I was quickly hanging on the edge of the first of several orgasms I would have that morning. When he reached down with the hand that had been mauling my tits and pinched my clit between the thumb and forefinger, I lost it completely. An orgasm tore through me and I screamed. It was the first orgasm I had had in more than a week. The drive to finish my senior thesis had completely shut down my sex life.

Now it was my turn. Once I caught my breath, I asked him to stand up at the end of the table. My legs were on either side of his hips and I was massaging the big lump in his jeans. Jimmy looked around and said, "I don't think there is anyone here but us."

"Good," I said. I opened his jeans and pushed them down to his feet. He was wearing jockey shorts that barely concealed his engorged cock. There was a drop of pre-cum that had soaked through near the waist band. I used a finger to smear that slippery liquid around on the end of his prick while I used the other hand to stroke his cock through his briefs. He gasped and his cock continued to grow as I stroked it. The head emerged from the top of his briefs. "Oh my, it looks like little brother has a big cock," I said. I'm not one of these women who obsesses over big cocks. I've known plenty of men who could do great things with a regular or even small sized cock and more who were even better with their tongue than their cock. But still, I do enjoy fucking a good-sized cock, and it looked like my little brother definitely had one of those.

I hooked the waistband of his briefs with fingers of each hand and pulled down to release his prick from the bondage of his briefs. Oh yes, my little brother did indeed have a beautiful prick. It was long (at least 8, maybe 9 inches), straight, and big enough around so I could not really get my fingers around it, but not one of those nasty Coke-can type cocks that feel like they are tearing you in half, but only go in a couple of inches. Beneath it were a pair of good-sized balls. I couldn't wait to find out what those balls would spew out of Jimmy's grand looking prick when he climaxed. I hoped he was a squirter, not a dribbler. I love to watch a cock squirt its cum through the air.

"Uhm this looks tasty," I said. I stroked it using both hands. At the beginning of each stroke I used my fingers to smear the continually flowing pre-cum around the bulbous head. After four or five strokes, I leaned forward and began to lick his cock. Starting near his balls and stroking with my tongue up to the head. When I reached the top, I caressed the head with my tongue all the way around. The continuing dribble of pre-cum was delicious. Jimmy was gasping. I didn't think it would take much to make him cum.

"Oh fuck, Emma," he said. "That feels so good. Oh yes. But can you suck it? I mean do you suck cocks?" I smiled at his Midwestern politeness. A 'Southie' from Boston would have just said, "Suck my cock bitch."

I looked up at him. "Yes Jimmy, I suck cocks. I love to suck cocks. But what you're asking is whether I will suck your cock, isn't it? You want me to suck my little brother's cock, don't you?"

He gasped as I ran my tongue around the head of his prick again. "Yes. That's what I want. I want you to suck my cock Emma. I know I'm your brother, but I want you to suck my cock. Suck it, Emma."

I put my mouth over the head of his cock and ran my tongue around it again. Jimmy gasped. I pulled back and said, "Just one thing Jimmy. If I do this and you cum (I knew he would cum. He was already so close), can you recover so we can fuck before we have to leave for home? That's important Jimmy." I was holding his cock and waiving it back and forth, dragging it across my extended tongue. "See, what I really want is to fuck you Jimmy. You've got a beautiful cock and I want you to fuck me with it. I want you to shove it in my cunt, all the way in. And then use it to pound my cunt, cause I'm so horny right now. I've just got to have that cock in my cunt."

"Yes. Fuck yes. Just make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth and then swallow it like... Oh shit!"

I interrupted him when I sucked him in and began a first-rate blow job. As we both knew would happen, it wasn't long before he was squirting gobs of cum down my throat. I forgot to ask for the end of his sentence. Like... who? Who was it that swallowed Jimmy's cum when she sucked his cock?

Later, while Jimmy was recovering, we shed our remaining clothes and I stretched out on the table my knees bent and spread. Jimmy ate my pussy until I came again. God he was good at that.

Then I sucked him until he was hard. "Now Jimmy," I said. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to use this big, beautiful cock of yours to fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. Can you do that now?"

"Yes," he said with a hiss. Then he paused before he asked, "It doesn't bother you that I'm your brother? This is incest you know."

"Yes, I know Jimmy." I was stroking his fully recovered cock. "I know this is incest and I don't care. It just makes this all the nastier and I love it nasty. I'm protected. You're not going to knock me up. But fucking my little brother just makes it so nasty." I stood up and leaned forward on the picnic bench, my legs spread and my ass sticking out. "Now get behind me and put that big, beautiful dick in me and fuck me until you cum and when you cum make sure you fill my cunt with that hot slippery cum of yours. Now Jimmy. Do it. Now."

And he did. He had plenty of staying power since he had just climaxed with my blow job. He stood behind me, holding my hips and plowing my cunt with that lovely cock of his. He was talking dirty and slapping my ass again and again. I wondered where he had learned that. Girls his age didn't teach you to do that. I was rubbing my clit while he did it and I came to at least three climaxes before I heard him groan and felt his dick squirting his hot cum deep in my cunt. Who knew my little brother would be such a great fuck?

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers