Jessica & Patrick Become One

Story Info
A life shifting evening wraps up for Jim, Jessica, & Patrick.
5.4k words
3.36
17.3k
10
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

* * * * *

This is a work of fiction involving themes that make some people uncomfortable. The original story, Jessica in Red, is a cuckold story involving a husband giving up his wife to a dominant man. I then retold that story from the wife's perspective in My Name is Jessica LondonandJessica London is Reborn. I once again told the story, this time from the dominant man's perspective in Patrick's Journey. It helps to read all four of those stories before this one (In that order).

This final chapter wraps up the story using a traditional third party perspective.

If any of this bothers you, including the themes or the switching of perspectives, you are encouraged to move on.

For those that do read it, I truly hope you enjoy it. This series has been great fun to write.

* * * * *

When Patrick walked up to Jessica in the bar the previous night, none of the parties could have had any idea that 24 hours later, their paths would be intertwined, but so unlike their original ones.

On the surface, Jim's path had taken the most dramatic turn, although he was soon to learn that perhaps his new path had an upside that he had never envisioned. And on many levels, it was Jim's failures and fetishes that are the true genesis of the story and thus in many ways his path wasn't so radical. He knows now that he is sure to lose Jessica and access to women in general as he transitions to primarily serving men's sexual needs. But, only after losing everything can he find a new path.

Jessica is also losing her past, at least the five years with Jim, but this was her choice and her desire. Jessica Bowers would fade entirely as Jessica London is reborn. She was clearing the debris off an old path and making it new again. Patrick was responsible for helping her launch that journey, but it was Jessica that took ownership of it and is ready for tonight to be the final turning point. She is walking confidently into the first evening of her new life.

Patrick, well he got the snowball rolling, and at times it looked like it was going to turn into an avalanche, but somehow here he was walking into the restaurant with his original goal seemingly intact. He was going to sleep with Jessica tonight. But this was no longer a story of a man with power just trying to get lucky. Now Patrick felt truly fortunate that he had been exposed to Jessica's power; the power of authenticity and hope. Interestingly, he was the only player who entered Friday's night's party without any inkling that he was about to take a major turn in his life. Yet, in the end it just might be Patrick whose life's path is most altered by the confluence of a sexy Halloween costume and a man's favorite color.

Jessica exited the limo to start her new life and Patrick couldn't be more excited about helping her launch it. They had one point of business to attend to before they could see if their crazy plan for Jessica London's rebirth was going to succeed. Jessica felt it was necessary to communicate clearly to her husband that their relationship was over. The tricky part is that communication would not be direct, but must be clear and decisive.

Jessica, looking incredible in a sexy black dress, strode hand in hand with the stunningly good looking Patrick with her husband's table as their destination. As they approached the table, Jessica told Patrick to let her introduce herself. Patrick smiled and nodded. He was often known as a control freak in the office and here he was willing to let a woman he didn't know until yesterday lead. He marveled that at one point he thought he was the powerful one. Jessica's husband looked star struck as he saw his wife looking as good as she ever had, and as confident and comfortable as she ever had, approaching strong and fast.

"Gentlemen, I hope it has been a productive day and that everyone is getting what they need today!" Patrick announced as he stood before Jessica's husband and the two men who would take her husband's ass later this evening.

"So far so good!" One of the customers replied. "Jim delivers top tier customer service!"

Everyone got the reference, no one made any move to acknowledge it.

"I am glad we were able to connect you with one of our best. Jim, thanks for making sacrifices to make this happen." Jessica almost started to laugh as Patrick messed with her husband. She had promised herself not to be mean, but was finding it hard not to be rooting against the man. It wasn't fair, he had just always been who he was, but she couldn't help think that he had somehow stolen a life from her.

The taller of the two customers spoke up and broke her of these thoughts. "Patrick, who is this enchanting young lady on your arm?"

A perfect segue for Jessica. She smiled a brilliant smile. "I am Jessica London and I am Patrick's date for this fine evening. A person that works for Patrick set us up, and thus I am having a first date with this fabulous man right here." As she said this she leaned into Patrick and put her arm around him. They really made a stunning couple.

Jim was able to translate every word. London, not Bowers. A person at Patrick's work, not her husband of over 3 years. First date, meaning the intent was more would follow. Jim looked at Jessica and his eyes told her he understood.

"And do you also work for the company?"

"No, not at all. I will be starting my new job as a lead instructor at Orangetheory come Monday."

"Did you just relocate here?" The questions were almost making Jessica laugh they were so perfect.

"It's a long story, but yes, this is really my first day in town. How lucky am I to spend it with Patrick? And before you all start getting into a business conversation, I am going to take Patrick away. He promised me a fabulous dinner and the best dessert ever!" She made a "yes that is what I am implying" shrug and smiled.

Both customers burst out laughing and said they would never get in the way of dessert and wished them well. Jim remained silent. He had literally just witnessed his wife announce that she had dumped him and moved on and his emotional state left him speechless.

Jessica made one more comment, "very nice to meet you all, I hope you all have a great evening. That is certainly my plan!" And without even trying she genuinely looked at Patrick with admiration and lust in her eyes.

Patrick couldn't resist. "And remember Jim, bottom line, make these guys happy!"

Without waiting for a response, he reminded Jim one more time that really Jessica became his yesterday. Patrick put his hand on Jessica's hip, exactly where he had first put it at the bar, and the two of them walked away. It was not an accident on Friday, and it wasn't an accident tonight either. As they transitioned to the separate part of the restaurant where their reserved table was, they both started to laugh.

"I didn't think that was going to be so easy." Jessica said.

"Well, he certainly has no doubt now. But if I am not mistaken, you also just told me that you see this as much more than the originally planned one-night stand."

"I guess we will just have to see how good dessert is!" Jessica said as she sat at their table.

As Patrick helped her push in her chair, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "The dessert will be amazing, and plentiful. I guarantee that."

He sat down and she looked at him, "then you also better be thinking about this as a FIRST date, because poor Jessica London doesn't know anyone else in town."

He smiled the sexiest and most authentic smile Jessica had ever seen, and said, "Nothing would make me happier than showing you all this town has to offer, one date at a time."

They stared at each other and might have just got up and started making out in the restaurant when they were saved by the sommelier. "Would the lady and gentleman like to share a bottle of wine. I was told you are celebrating a milestone."

Jessica looked at him and said, "Yes someone we thought was lost has come back and it is like life has started over again, so if the gentleman doesn't mind, bring us an expensive, celebratory wine that matches that sentiment. You're the expert, so you pick."

Patrick nodded at the sommelier to support Jessica's request, and the man responded, "I have just the bottle." And he departed.

Patrick looked at Jessica, and while raising his eyebrow, said, "Expensive?"

She smiled and said, "Well you told me a certain employee of yours was paying the bill, and I guess I just couldn't resist."

"To say you are amazing is underselling it. He is going to have to work the next 10 Saturday's to pay for the bottle we are about to enjoy."

"That knowledge will only make it taste better." Jessica couldn't decide if this was just fun banter or if that was true. She decided she didn't care because as she looked across the table, she realized that the man sitting across from her was the best looking and most special man she had ever dined with. She was staring hard at him.

"Do I have something in my teeth?" Patrick said with a smile.

"Not yet, but thanks for the idea of how to get out of this dress!"

Patrick's bellowing and genuine laugh drifted all the way to the other room where Jim was not enjoying his evening nearly as much. All three of them heard it and each mind drifted to the hot date Patrick had shown up with. Jim understood that he had lost Jessica Bowers and had no chance winning over Jessica London. One of the customer's seemed to sense his thoughts and said, "Don't look so glum Jim, that babe was way out of your league. And you have your own version of a special night ahead of you. I know I am looking at multiple pieces of dessert before morning!" Both customers laughed.

Jim had no out, but sitting in the restaurant where his wife was beginning her consummation process with his boss was not where he wanted to be. He decided to get things going. He looked at the gentlemen, "If you are ready, I say we skip dinner, go right to dessert, and if we are hungry later, we order a pizza. If we start now, there will be more time to explore the menu."

The two men looked at each other and one called over the waiter and said, "We just had a crisis at work arise, and we need to go put out that fire. Can you bring us the check, we are sorry for the inconvenience."

Both this table and Patrick's table were arranged to be billed to Jim's credit card. The waiter was already aware of this. The waiter smiled and said, "Payment has already been arranged, so no need to delay. Good luck with your crisis, I hope it works out for you."

One of the men that was going to take what remained of Jim's manhood couldn't resist one last double-entendre before the double penetration that was on the agenda. "I am pretty sure we will get to the bottom of it. But thanks for your good wishes."

With that, Jim Bowers was escorted out of the restaurant. It turned out that his evening wasn't all bad as he learned that getting your ass pegged had its own unique pleasure and it required nothing from him besides submission. By morning he was at peace with the idea that being a source of pleasure for men was easier and less complicated than the same with women. He realized while he was a failure with women, the men considered him an excellent source of entertainment and pleasure. It turned out that being a cock sucker and an ass giver to men fit his personality; it was the safe and easy choice that allowed him to be the follower he was. The men left around 10 am after promising to use him again soon and in an odd way he was happy that he too had been reborn.

Back at Leto's, Jessica and Patrick were having a wonderful time. The wine was wonderful and their meals delicious. But it was once again their conversation that was the centerpiece of their interaction.

"You told the table," Patrick had promised himself that he would not use the words husband or Jim for the evening, "that you would start as a senior instructor at work on Monday?" His tone made it a question.

"They have been asking me for 3 months now. Using my new phone some very kind man got me, I sent an email from the limo. The response was almost immediate; the owner told me to come in Monday and he would love to make it official."

"Jessica, I am truly excited for you. You can make a real difference for people."

"I can, and for the first time, I feel like I am starting a career, not just accepting a job."

"Let me ask you, what would be next, where does Jessica London want her career to go after she starts as senior instructor?"

Jessica smiled. Simultaneously, tears threatened to well in her eyes; it meant a great deal that Patrick asked these types of questions, and did so with genuine interest. "You know, I already plan to sleep with you tonight. You don't have to show interest in me just to get me in bed."

"Yes, but what about the hot tub, I am just trying to make sure I have all my bases covered." Patrick gave her a huge smile.

"Why do you seem to care more about me than anyone in my past? A certain man seated in a different part of this restaurant never asked me anything more than what time my shifts started and ended. I gave up my original ambitions to follow him, and he never saw that."

"I think we have established that he was an idiot! But seriously Jessica, you literally have a new life ahead of you, at least from a career standpoint, what might that journey look like?"

"I want to open my own location and I want it to be the most successful location in the country."

Patrick smiled, "And that will happen, because the Jessica London I know is bold, and decisive, and ambitious." Patrick said nothing, but he also knew that on Monday he would be researching the franchise possibilities of the Orangetheory program.

He continued, "And why will your location be the best?"

She thought for a moment and he remained silent. She looked up and said, "Because we will not only help people meet their fitness goals, but we will be a community that helps them achieve their life goals. We will be a place that cares. In 24 hours, tucked in between your wonderfully devious plans to get into my pants, you showed me just how powerful it is to help people. I am sitting here as a newly reborn woman because you asked me an extra question, and kept silent, and listened, and cared. I know for a fact that while we say fitness is the target, the ultimate goal is health. And we will be a place that offers health."

"Seriously, Jessica, I was just trying to get you into my bed." He deadpanned this line but then broke once again into a huge smile. She laughed and threw her napkin at him.

"Patrick Conley, you have done something amazing for me, it is time for me to see if I can repay you. Take me home. I am yours in any way you want. Your plan worked!"

Patrick retorted, "If this table wasn't already billed to my employee's credit card, this is where I would say, check please!"

Patrick got up, held out his hand and Jessica London put hers in his and they exited the restaurant. They went to where he had parked his car and they drove to his house holding hands the entire time. They pulled into Patrick's garage and exited the car. As soon as they were inside, they were kissing.

He broke the kiss. "One last chance to run, before I fuck you."

"OK." Rachel kicked off her expensive shoes and ran. She ran down the hallway to his bedroom. It took Patrick a moment to catch on. As he followed her, he said in a jovial tone, "Not funny Jessica, not funny at all."

As he entered his own bedroom Jessica was standing in the middle of the room staring at him. She had a smile on her face. "Gotcha!"

They both laughed. She spoke with conviction. "All goofing aside, you asked me if I wanted to lead or be the passenger tonight? Neither. I want to be the woman you take to heights she has never even considered, and I want to be the woman that rocks your world. Although I am still aiming to get fucked hard in that shower of yours!"

Patrick stepped forward. He looked at her penetrating eyes and said, "I think I want to see you make red look good again." And with that he stepped around her and unzipped the back of her sexy black dress. It fell to the floor and there stood Jessica in the amazing lingerie he had picked out for her.

Patrick stepped back and smiled. "Possibly the best decision I have ever made clothing-wise."

Jessica replied, "I feel so sexy right now. It is perfect. Thank you. But now let see how it looks on the floor." Jessica reached behind her and slowly undid the double clasp of the bra and let it fall. She then took her time and removed the panties and garter. It left her naked and exposed. She had never felt better.

Patrick just shook his head and said, "An even better decision." Keeping his eye contact on her, he removed his shirt exposing his perfect chest. Ripped, but not overly bulky. His pants came next. His legs were equally sculpted and flawless. Finally, as Jessica stared like a deer caught in the headlights, he removed his boxer briefs in one athletic move. As he straightened up, Jessica gasped. His 9 inch, perfectly shaped and colored cock was at full mast.

They said nothing. Patrick just approached Jessica, picked her up and placed her effortlessly on the bed. She spread her legs. There was no "be gentle request" or a demand to fuck me. She just let out a long, gasping sigh as he entered her and pushed all the way in. He held that position while looking at the most captivating eyes he had ever seen. Slowly he started to move. She moaned as she bit her lip. She had never been touched that deep or spread that wide. It was magical.

He increased his pace, but never got frantic, as Patrick and Jessica made love for the first time. It was really Jessica's first time as she had never experienced such a thing. Patrick just kept his pace purposeful and let Jessica enjoy it. Her breathing started to get erratic as her first orgasm of the night started to rise.

It came from deep within her and built slowly. She opened her mouth, but no real sound came out. Her reaction to the pleasure was purely spontaneous. She couldn't have controlled it if she wanted because she had zero experience feeling how she felt. It was well beyond anything she had felt with the previous man in her life. She arched her back and she wrapped her legs around Patrick.

Normally Patrick could go through two or three rounds of the woman's pleasure before he came. But he too was experiencing heaven. This young, amazing woman was the best fuck of his life and there was nothing vulgar about that. His affection and respect and lust for her, combined with an entire day of foreplay, brought him to the edge.

Soon after, he was there. He thrust as deep as he could go and held it as he came. This move sent Jessica over the top and together they had the most mind-blowing, genuine, and deep orgasms of their lives. He went back to thrusting and filled her with his seed. She writhed in pleasure, yet still said nothing. Her mouth hung open, but the force of her orgasm kept her stunned and silent.

They stared at each other as they cycled through their orgasms. Their breathing became calmer and their heart rates slowed. Both were feeling a strong afterglow of pleasure and they stayed full entangled and enjoyed the sensation.

Finally, Jessica spoke. "That was the most amazing moment of my life. I realize now that I had never made love before. That was life changing in all the best ways. Thank you, Patrick."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12