Jessica & Patrick Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick looked down at the sexy Jessica London and replied, "That was the best moment of my life too. You are life changing."

They kissed. Then they broke apart. They kissed again, and this time the kissing got desperate and frantic. Patrick was still inside of Jessica and he could feel himself starting to rise. She obviously felt it too. She broke the kiss, used her arms to push him back and said, "You said something about a shower! Take me there NOW and fuck me hard!"

He rose to his feet and reached out. She grabbed his hand and was pulled from the prone position and onto the floor. He led her to the bathroom and got the shower running. He then started to kiss her again under the water. He let the room and their moods get steamy and he gave her what she wanted.

He moved athletically and strongly and spun her around and pinned her against the glass wall. She let out a startled yelp and looked back at him with the most inviting look a woman has ever given. She pushed her perfect ass into his groin indicating she was ready and willing to be taken. She looked back at him once again and said, "If I can walk after this, you have been too gentle."

Patrick used his foot to spread her legs further apart and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her hungry pussy. "What do you want?" he said as his cock head teased her.

"Just fuck me, fuck any remaining semblance of my old self right out of me. Create the new me right here against this wall!"

"What is your name?"

She screamed, "Jessica London!"

"Again!"

"My name is Jessica London!" And as she finished saying it, Patrick drove his cock into her. She shrieked, "Oh god fuck yes!" and then just started to repeat, "My name is Jessica London!" as Patrick fucked her hard. He didn't let up, and after already cumming once, he was back to his usual longevity. It didn't take long before Jessica's mantra went from her name to simply calling out yes! She exploded into her second orgasm and Patrick didn't slow down at all.

Jessica had never had the mythical second orgasm before and couldn't believe that it just kept going. It wasn't a spike in pleasure, it was like he had fucked her to a pleasure plateau and was now just keeping her there. This was not Patrick's first time, so he knew to just keep her going. She felt great on his cock. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back a bit, causing her back to arch and her pleasure to jump.

"Right here, right now, you belong to me. Say it!" he said with an almost snarl in his voice.

Jessica yelled, screamed almost, "I am your slut. Fuck me where, when, and how you want!"

"Say Jessica London's is Patrick's slut, say it loud."

"Jessica London is your slut, I am your slut, fuck, this feels incredible, fuck your slut, fucking god this feels amazing."

Patrick released her hair, and pulled out. Jessica screamed, "NO! Keep fucking me!"

Patrick spun her around, picked her up and brought her down onto his cock. His strength was on display as he handled her like a rag doll. Now her back was against the wall and she was off the ground, held up by his strong arms and his incredible cock. He started to piston into her as fast as he could. The quick change in position had calmed her orgasm, but she was now right back there.

"Cum inside of me Patrick. Claim me as your slut!" She was vocal and passionate and vulgar and everything she never was in her prior life.

Patrick just kept going and in an unfathomable shift, her orgasm spiked above the plateau and her eyes rolled back into her head. Patrick had a moment of concern, but then like the supposedly dead villain in a horror movie, she fully opened her eyes and screamed the most pleasurable YES he had ever heard. He wondered if his neighbors did hear that one!

Jessica was in an uncontrolled orgasmic explosion and was really just babbling as her body did things she didn't know were possible. The pleasure was so strong it almost hurt, but it was the best pain she could ever imagine. Even though her eyes were wide open, and Patrick was eight inches in front of her, she wasn't really seeing him. She was simply experiencing him, and all time and space be dammed.

Patrick was approaching his orgasm and when it hit, its intensity caught even him off guard. It had a feeling that was part spiritual release, part acute sensitivity, and part pleasure from the deepest region of his soul. He kept up the fast pace and rolled through an orgasm that was unique in his 20 years of sex. It shook him and after he also almost passed out, he had one final release and then frantically started to kiss Jessica.

They kissed like mad people and finally Patrick broke the kiss and without any regret said, "Jessica London, I love you." It was said in the throes of passion, but he meant all five words. "It is stupid and unrealistic, we only met 24 hours ago. But I am yours as long as you'll have me. You have broken me in the most wonderful way, and I will say it again" and he said the final three words slowly, "I love you!"

Jessica didn't back away, she leaned in and kissed him tenderly and said, "I accept your love and give you my heart. I don't care how this started, all I know is I have never felt like with someone. Plus, you are the first guy who fucked my brains out in the shower, so just for that, you get the win!"

They both laughed and Patrick slowly lowered Jessica back to the ground. She was unsteady, but she found her balance and quipped, "Although I think I can still walk. I thought we talked about that."

"The night is young!"

Jessica and Patrick showered together. They washed each other and talked. Although her amazing hair and makeup was neutralized from the cascading waters, Patrick thought he had never seen a more beautiful woman. Jessica let her hands explore this incredible man. She roamed his body like she had never seen a man before, and given the contrast between Patrick and her former husband, that was pretty much the case. It was clear to her that Jim was now her former husband. There was no way she could go back.

She started to caress his cock and it started to regain its size and strength. He let out a bit of a moan and said, "Did I mention I have a hot tub too!" Jessica smiled and said, "Soon." But then she knelt down in the shower and took him into her mouth. She had almost zero experience pleasuring a man this way, but she just let her lust and admiration for Patrick lead the way and she gave herself to his pleasure.

Jessica got into a rhythm where she slid her puckered lips up his cock and then sucked her way off again. Each time she was about to let his cock head exit her mouth, she started back up. It just seemed like the right thing to do and given that Patrick was moaning in pleasure, she decided she would just keep going. Her hands wandered over his legs and his ass and cupped and fondled his balls, but only her lips touched his cock.

Patrick found himself approaching his third ejaculation in the past hour and warned her. She did not pause or hesitate. He left his hands outstretched against the wall and slowly let out a wail of pleasure. For the first time in her life, Jessica received a mouthful of a man's cum. She swallowed and just kept going. The sensation was outrageously acute, almost uncomfortable, but Patrick just let her continue. She eventually slowed her pace and eased back the suction. In one final move she gently slid her mouth off his cock and let it fall between his legs.

Patrick was speechless. It was as good as the sex, and that was hard to comprehend. She stood and leaned up and kissed him. He could taste himself as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Jessica was on her tippy toes to be able to be that high against him. She finally let her self-down and reached her arms around him and pulled herself into his strong chest. She buried her head against him and wept.

Patrick just held her and let her cry. He had never felt more connected and protective of another human being. He finally whispered to her, "I will never hurt you." She let the last few sobs roll through her and looked up at him, "I know."

Patrick sensed she needed a bit of recovery time, so he said, "How about I get us some wine and something to eat, while you finish up. I will meet your smoking hot body at the hot tub. Through the slider, it is ready for you." He kissed her and departed the shower.

Jessica leaned her head against the wall and let the water flow over her. After about five minutes, she straightened up, and spoke to herself, "It is very nice to meet you again Jessica London, and we have missed you."

She reached up and turned off the water and with both hands pulled her hair back away from her face and put it back behind her. She stepped out of the shower, shook the water from her naked form and confidently strode through the house, out the slider, and submerged herself in the hot tub. The evening was cool, not cold, and the sky was clear. It was like even the weather was celebrating her rebirth.

Moments later, Patrick appeared with a bottle of wine and two glasses, two large bottles of water, and a cutting board with nuts, cheeses, and fruits. There was a side table built into the hot tub and he placed all of it there and then he too sunk into the water.

Jessica slid over to him as he handed her a glass of wine. They clinked and he made the toast, "To Jessica London." She smiled, and added, "And Patrick Conley." And just before they were going to drink, she smiled and added, "And to dumb luck picking out a red Halloween costume. I almost showed up as an angel in white."

They both laughed and drank, and Jessica snuggled up against Patrick as he fed her food. It felt as right as she had ever experienced. Eventually they made love in the hot tub and then fell asleep in Patrick's bed. He skipped his usual 5 am workout and instead just laid with her against him and counted his blessings. She eventually woke, looked up at him, smiled deviously, and said, "Shower?" He smiled back and then scooped her up. Fifteen minutes later Jessica was once again trying to wake the neighbors and wondering just how lucky she was.

12