Jessica and Tom 02: Meeting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dylan once again slipped into Candi, Jessica straddled Candi's pretty face and lowered her drenched pussy onto his burgundy mouth before reaching forward and taking Candi's cock in her own mouth, the sweet taste of his dripping precum was immediate as her warm slippery red lips enveloped him. She began to suck and slip her lips up and down his shaft knowing he wouldn't cum until given permission otherwise that would have already happened.

His cock twitched and bucked in her mouth as Dylan set the slow rhythm of the triple fucking that was being enjoyed, she let his cock briefly slip from her lips but kept stroking the shaft with her hand "Manly man"

Tom didn't miss a beat this time, his conditioning so clear and his body overwhelmed with stimuli as Dylan methodical slid in and out of his ass, Jessica slipped her lips back over his cock and he relished the taste of mistress's quim.

As her orgasm built and her tell tale shakes began she knew it was time. With each lap on her clit she moaned and shook her climax coming in waves of crashing pleasure. She slipped Candi from her mouth once again, long enough for her to say "Candi gets to cum" before quickly engulfing his manhood again. Immediately he began to shake as his mind felt the release of its mental shackles, his balls tensed and twitched momentarily before 2 days of pent up sexual frustration exploded in ribbons of cum into his Mistress' mouth.

Jessica sucked every drop into her mouth as she tipped into her own thundering orgasm and squirted her fluids into Candi's eager mouth and Dylan's continued to slowly thrust in and out each time touching Candi's prostate and forcing another stream of cum from his glands.

As her orgasm subsided and Candi's stream of jizz dried up she slipped off his face and turned leaning to kiss him passionately. As her mouth opened to allow her tongue to invade once again she allowed his own cum to flow from her mouth to his. The warm salty cream slipping in thick streams into his mouth. Once it was all in his mouth she released her kiss "Now swallow it my sweet." Without argument Tom swallowed his own load down feeling the warm goo slip down his throat.

Tom's eyes were wide and his mind bamboozled by the sheer level of release he had experienced made even more visceral as Dylan finally slid his member out of his ass leaving a wanting emptiness in its place.

"Now Tom can you do one more thing for me my sweet?" She keened knowing having just been allowed to cum he had no choice but to obey. "Slip Dylan's condom off and let him cum in your dirty slutty mouth."

Without hesitation Tom got up from his prone position and carefully slipped the rubber from Dylan's dick. Unexpectedly Tom reached for his lipstick and carefully reapplied his lipstick before slipping Dylan's back into his mouth.

"Dylan gets to cum." she whispered as she fingered herself one last time basking in the trembling forth orgasm as she watched Dylan unload into Toms mouth, dribbles of white cum slipping over his fresh burgundy lips. Dylan withdrew and Tom used a finger to gather the dribbles on his face eager to not waste a drop of the barman's spunk.

"You see how exquisite it is to submit to me my sweet, imagine all the things we can experience with this level of submission." she said as she hugged his exhausted frame tenderly pulling the heavy duvet over the the three of them as they all slipped into a restful sleep.

The conversation

The previous night had been intense, the sex vigorous and kinky, just how Jessica liked it. She'd woken around 2 am and roused Dylan sending him on his way with a passionate kiss. Once he had left she had returned to Tom in the basement and they had snuggled for a while ensuring he was ok and content.

"We'll have a long talk about where we go next tomorrow my sweet, now its time to get cleaned up and get some quality sleep." She lead Tom to his room on the second floor and helped him get out of the black corset then left as he got into the shower.

Tom woke in the late morning, another night had been filled with intolerably erotic dreams of all sorts of kinky acts. As the drowsiness of waking slipped away he recalled that it hadn't been just a dream. He really had sucked off another guy, he really had been cuckolded and fed another guys cum. He felt conflicted, on one side he knew he wasn't gay but the whole evening had been so god damned hot. Jessica had woven such a perfect web of erotic fantasies that he craved more. Even when he thought of the humiliation he had been dealt he realised he had loved it.

He slipped into the shower and then shaved before heading downstairs. He'd heard some noises downstairs so assumed Jessica was up and around. There were no male clothes in the room so he grabbed a satin gown from the back of the door and went down to the kitchen.

Jessica sat at the counter in a simple jersey dress gazing at her laptop tapping at the keys occasionally. "Hey sleepy head." She said looking up from the screen. Even when she wasn't trying this woman was so damned sexy. He black hair was in a loose ponytail and her minimal makeup still looked flawless. "Hope you slept well."

"Yes really well thanks." he said taking a seat opposite her "Did we really do all the kinky things I can remember from last night?"

"We certainly did sweetie, you were wonderful, such a dedicated slave."

Tom smiled uneasily "how did you get me to do all of that? I have memories of some bits but lots are blank or fuzzy. Don't get me wrong it was amazing I'm just at a loss as to how I agreed to even tell you about my fantasies let alone fulfill them."

"I know you must have many questions Tom and I think today is as good a day as any to explain what's happening and see where we go from here." She smiled as she stood and poured a mug of coffee for the confused boy she saw before her. "Where would you like to start?"

"At the beginning I guess"

"Seems sensible; So first of all know this Tom I am not in this for the short term. I really like you and I find you very attractive for a number of reasons which we'll get to in due course. I also understand that because I have been manipulating you you could feel betrayed and if that is the case then I will accept the consequences but hear me out before you make any decisions."

"OK?"

"When I saw your profile on line you ticked all the boxes of what I wanted from my next pet project. You are handsome in an androgynous kind of way, you are bright and you are a little introverted. I wanted to try a new approach to domination than the ones I used with Dylan, who you met last night. Dylan was like a wild animal and my challenge was to tame him, lets say I used more traditional means to bend him to my whims. He was a frequent visitor in the basement where I dominated him in a more physical way, bondage, whips, clamps, I think you get the idea."

She sipped her coffee before continuing

"I wanted the next slave I took to be a little softer and I wanted to take a more cerebral approach to it. I'd dabbled in hypnosis before with other slaves and it turned out I'm quite good at it. I have a very good IT guy who provided me with a program that would allow me to mirror your home computer so I could gather information on your preferences and that's when I found out you had also dabbled in on line hypnosis amongst other things."

"You went through my browser history?"

"Yes amongst other things, you have quite the collection of hypnosis audio files on your hard drive as well." Tom blushed deeply "Don't be embarrassed it was the key for all of this to start. Like I've said to you before when you sent me your picture that made you hot, its OK to have submissive feelings and want to be controlled, you are allowed to have those feelings and act on them, or not. The fact that you had dabbled in hypnosis made you a very compliant subject from the start as you'd already done some of the ground work and some triggers were already in your sub conscious that I could exploit. Do you recall doing that evening when we meditated together?"

"Yes the one that helped me get a good nights sleep."

"Yes sweetie, that one, well I didn't want to randomly try a trigger and find it didn't work, you'd think I was some whacko and might run away and I didn't want that to happen. I used the meditation as a ruse and you were very soon in a deep trance, from there I could strengthen your triggers and make sure they would have the desired effect."

"So I've been hypnotised for months" he looked confused "I don't recall ever seeing a dangling watch or barking like a dog."

Jessica chuckled, his humour was a good sign that he wasn't going to bolt out the door "The technique I used was a bit more subtle than a stage hypnotist but the concept is the same."

"And you can just turn me on and off at will."

"Sort of yes. With hypnosis I cant force you to do anything you object to but I can suggest things that you might do and if they don't conflict with your moral compass then depending on the subject, they are compelled to do things. So for example if I triggered you now and said kneel on the floor in front of me, you would likely do it quite happily because it doesn't interfere with your beliefs etc. Equally if I asked you to say go outside and shoot someone you would, I hope, not allow yourself to do that. In between there are things that you 'might' do depending on how liberal you are. For example you might not want to walk out the door naked and expose yourself but then if you were a nudist you might do it because it's something you find ok. Does that make sense?"

"I think so, so my inner self is kind of like a safety valve and it will stop me doing anything beyond my own limits."

"Exactly, all the things we've done over the past few days and indeed over the last few months have been things you wanted to experience but your shyness got in the way. I just removed your filter so to speak."

"Can you demonstrate so I can see what's going on."

"I thought you might say that, sure."

"Ok lets see what happens."

"Tom be an obedient submissive and kneel in front of me."

Tom immediately slipped off the stool and knelt in front of her gazing up into her deep green eyes."

"Good boy" she bit her lip and thought and then quickly picked up a pot of yogurt from the counter. "now open your gown and dip our hand in this yogurt then start masturbating for me." his hand slipped the waist strap of the gown off allowing it to slip open the hand then dipped deep into the pot of yogurt before slipping onto his hardening cock. He casually began to start to rub up and down spreading the yogurt all over his dick as he went "now stop moving and just leave your hand there, excellent, as you were." his eyes flickered as he looked up at her "now look down Tom."

He gawped at the scene of his hand and dick covered in yogurt "wow that's some weird voodoo!"

Jessica giggled "kneeling wouldn't have been enough and to be honest as we already have carnal knowledge of each other its likely you'd have shown me your dick but it's unlikely you'd have thought to use yogurt as a lube."

Tom took his hand off his cock and licked the surplus yogurt off "I think I get your point."

"I hope its a win win Tom. I get to be dominant in your life, I can control you when I want to. In the mean time you get to be totally submissive almost along for the ride. I already have a good control over your orgasms and with a little work I'll be able to control all manner of other exciting parts of your physiology and psychology and I have a feeling you find that quite arousing."

"I do, very much... wait you can control my orgasms?"

"Yes Tom, I already control when you cum, you could kneel there all day beating your meat and you wouldn't ejaculate, you'd just get more and more horny and frustrated. My next aim is to control your erections too just like Dylan, that is so much fun to deny him even a stiffy. That's quite an involved process as its an almost involuntary thing so we need to get really deep into the subconscious to control that if you decide to continue"

"May I get up?"

"Sorry sweetie, of course." she handed him a paper towel as he stood so he could wipe off the yogurt.

"I have to be honest you've exceeded my expectations significantly. I thought you would balk at the glory hole so when that succeeded I wanted to see if we could push you further hence Dylan's attendance last night. God I'm getting all wet just thinking about you riding his hard cock while you licked my pussy that was so hot."

"So whats next? More programming?"

"No, today will be a day fo rest I think, we need to consolidate where we are, discuss how you feel and decide if you want to stay and if you do what the rules will be for both of us. I have a few things I'd like to try over the next week or so if you decide to continue the journey. They'll be fun for both of us but we need the ground rules in place before we go any further otherwise the question of consent rears its head and that is a cornerstone of the BDSM lifestyle."

"OK, its all a lot to take in I guess. Last night was a quite wild ride and we've already played out many of my fantasies I shudder to think what you have planned."

"Why don't you have breakfast and think on it while I nip into the study and finish off some work. You have the run of the house, I have no secrets from you. When you are ready to make a decision let me know and we can talk about what to do next."

"That sounds sensible." he said grabbing a bowl of cereal and a bottle of milk. He smiled contented as he took his first sip of coffee. "How do I know you've not already compelled me to make the decision to stay?"

"Like I said, I can't compel you to do something you don't want to do deep down. Even if I had, if you found the idea of me controlling you abhorrent then your mind would reject the suggestion and you would still make the decision to leave, I would like to add that I really hope you stay."

Jessica picked up her laptop and walked around the counter, she reached in and kissed him tenderly on the lips before slipping out of the kitchen. Tom pondered his cereal and coffee and the choices he now had before him.

Exploring

Having finished eating Tom really didn't know what to do with himself, he had some decisions to make. Jessica had said he could explore the house so that would be where he would start. He glimpsed her through the study door as he made his way upstairs but didn't choose to disturb her.

He began at the top of the house in the bedroom that was 'his'. For all he'd slept here for a few days now it was all a bit of a daze and much of it was fuzzy. The room was an airy space with a large plush super king sized bed in the middle of one wall. The bed was wonderfully soft and dressed with expensive Egyptian cotton bedding. He opened one of the closets and found an array of labelled, expensive women's clothes in many different styles from the seedy to the sublime, all seemed to be in his size. Had Jessica gone and spent all this money just for him? The drawers were filled with gorgeous and ornate lingerie in all different styles from the everyday to the truly kinky, again all in his size.

At the bottom of the last closet he found his suitcase that he'd last seen in the hotel before he left to meet Jessica for dinner. He opened it t find everything there, neatly folded as if it had never been unpacked. He spotted in the case the two glossy paper bags with his gifts to Jessica and got them out placing them on the bed to remind him to give them to her later. Even if he decided to leave it would be churlish not to give her the gifts he had bought.

On the dresser he found the large wooden makeup box, opening it he marveled at the range of products that were there. He recalled buying the lipstick for her and being horrified at the cost and there were well over 15 equally expensive looking tubes sitting in the box waiting to be used. He remembered being flicked in and out of his male persona and seeing the makeup magically appear on his face, then being shown a video of him actually applying it but looking at all of this he was at a complete loss as to what it was all for.

He took the bags from the bed and slipped down a floor and found Jessica's room where they had first been intimate. Everything was as he recalled. The four poster bed was neatly made and everything was in its place. He opened one of the closets, the contents were even more extravagantly appointed, dresses, blouses, skirts all showing expensive brand labels. There was a large selection of less everyday outfits, pvc catsuits, leather corsets all hung quietly in the cool closet waiting their time to shine.

At the bottom of the stairs he found the large opulent lounge. Large plump burgundy leather Chesterfield sofas dominated the room. Heavy satin drapes hung tied to the edges of the panoramic bay windows. The stained glass in the top panel of each window threw deep rainbows of colour across the room as the sun shone through it. A large dark wood coffee table sat in the centre of the room, suspicious metal eyelets sprouted from its four corners, subtle but definitely having purposes other than holding coffee mugs. A large bouquet of white lilies in a vase completed the illusion of the tables day to day uses but Tom was in no illusion that the table had a double life. The coffee table sat on a deep pile wool Persian rug the colour of a fine red wine which moulded to his feet as he stepped onto it.

Back in to the corridor Tom heard Jessica on the phone as he passed the study and decided to continue his exploration having left the basement room for last. He left the bags he was carrying at the door and opened the basement door. It creaked as he undid the latch and he flinched, feeling like an intruder in her home.

The cold concrete underfoot caused a chill to rise up him feeling his skin goosebump as he descended the stairs. He opened the door at the bottom and flicked the small light switch on before entering. The large space was dimly lit as it had been last night, the candles were unlit but there was enough light to get a good idea of the amount of fun Jessica had down here.

The room was large, front and centre was the oversized bed sitting on a raised base with its extravagant wooden throne as the foot. The deep pile red carpet underfoot led straight to the throne. Around the periphery of the room on the lower level were a huge variety of bondage furniture. Directly behind the bed was a large circular wheel. Padded in expensive leather, it drew the eye. Many thick leather straps hung from the device clearly showing the shape of where a human would be placed and totally immobilised. Tom rounded the bed and approached the wheel, he found the large lever next to it and like any man, he pulled it. The mechanism slid cleanly and the circle rotated slowly to one side with gravity. Tom used one of the heavy leather straps to move the circle and it rotated smoothly but he could feel the weight behind it. His cock began to grow as he imagined being strapped to the device totally helpless. There was even a strap to keep the victims head firmly in place.

He turned the circle back upright and engaged the locking handle again before moving on. A large wooden X was bolted to the wall to the right of the big wheel. It's heavy oak was smooth and chunky with large steel eyelets at the end of each run of wood. A leather pad at the centre looked like it offered some give but this was obviously not built for comfort. Next to the cross was an array of whips, canes and floggers neatly arranged in order, ready for use.

Continuing in the same direction a bench rather like the ones used for weightlifting sat. Simple in design, a metal frame with the obviously well used steel eyelets supported a long leather pad.

1...34567...10