Jessica and Tom 02: Meeting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning he wore a burgundy pencil dress that hugged his obviously corseted figure like a second skin. His legs were clad in glossy black stockings and she could just see the garters through the tight material of the dress. His hair was rolling locks of copper, that wig being a favourite of both of them it seemed. His makeup was formal but well done, a sharp black wing of an eye line gave way to a deep burgundy and then to subtle shimmering nude shadow. His lips were also a deep matte burgundy which perfectly matched his dress. His burgundy heels clicked delicately on the wooden floor as he sashayed into the kitchen and gave Jessica his customary twirl.

"Very nice my sweet, you are getting so good at being a cute little sissy." Tom smiled as he sat at the counter "you look very professional and the dress really shows off your curves. If I took you to the office I bet you'd be being fucked in the supply closet before lunch." she said mischievously as she sat next to him. She slid her hand down his thigh gently, a guaranteed arousal point over the last few days.

"Notice anything different this morning?" She asked coyly

"No apart from the great dreams I had just before getting up, why do I think you've been rooting about in my head again?"

She grinned "just a tiny bit."

"What now?"

"Pull the hem of your dress up." he obeyed and exposed his smooth stocking clad thighs and black lace panties "you don't think that your little man down there should be doing something when I touch you here?" She slid her hand further up his naked thigh and around his panty line.

He gawped in shock at his soft cock "what the hell? You stopped me getting hard?"

"Not stopped just limited, how does it feel?"

"Weird, I love the sensation of your touch there but i cant get things to happen"

"Excellent, now, rise to the occasion." his cock instantly grew inside its soft lace prison. Tom gawped at the display of control she now had over his body and she continued to caress his leg as he cock hardened

"So you can just turn my dick on and and off at will."

"Pretty much," she said "put it away." and just like that his hard cock softened.

"This control I have over you is so hot Tom, and it's going to be so useful at the party tomorrow night."

"How so?"

"Well, I'm the only Domme in our group that uses hypnosis and tomorrow will give me a chance to demonstrate its powerful properties in BDSM play during a few games I have planned but we don't need to talk about that now. Lets pop out for a coffee and see where the day takes us."

1...5678910