Jessica and Tom 04: New Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest Nicole I'm a bit confused why I'm here."

"Yes I guess you would be but things have kind of happened quite quickly, let me explain. We got a call from a potential new client about a week ago wanting to work with us developing their new e-commerce software using the systems developed by your team. It's a big contract for an up and coming clothing firm." Tom nodded not quite seeing why this was so urgent.

"The contract would mean we'd need to have an architecture lead operating as an implant in the clients office to assist their staff with tailoring the new software. The client specifically asked for you to be that person" Nicole and Stephanie were both beaming

"The thing is Tom" Stephanie said "because you'd be working within the clients company you'd need to relocate here in the city hence I need to be involved as its an HR function to manage a relocation of this sort. Obviously it has to be your choice, we cant force you to move but as we said it's a big contract and you seem to be the lynchpin."

"How come they want 'me'" Tom said confused by the situation. "I don't know anyone, I'm not customer facing generally."

"We're not sure Tom but we've set up a meeting with the client later today so we can all meet and hopefully move things along." Said Nicole "We'll obviously make the move worth your while and there's a promotion to senior management grade for you as a sweetener. You'd be based in the clients offices in the riverside area and you'd have hot desking space here at HQ when needed. You can also draw on your existing team for any remote manpower you need to get the project started."

Nicole handed Tom a thick file with the corporate information about the customer and a summary of the contract being offered. It truly was a big deal with more zeroes involved than he was generally used to. The offer letter detailed an attractive salary package for him as well as a raft of additional management perks. He jumped slightly as the vibrations began to pulse in his ass once again.

"This is a very attractive offer but its all a bit sudden!" He exclaimed.

"Yes Tom, we know its all a bit much but will you at least consider it, meet the client, see what they have to say." Said Stephanie

"Sure I guess, I'm here after all, can't hurt to speak to someone who seems to want me working with them."

"That's great, they'll be here in about an hour so why don't you spend the time reviewing the portfolio and get familiar with the job?" Said Nicole "There's a desk for you just outside and your passwords should all work no problem to get access to the systems."

"Ok will do." With that a rather dazed Tom stood, a little week at the knees with the intermittent but persistent buzzing of the toy at his prostate.

When he got to the desk he penned a short message to Jessica;

'Just been told someone wants me specifically working on a project for them with an implant in their offices here in town to see the project through, sounds exciting, meeting them in about an hour will know more then, T xx.'

Her reply was quick

'That's great news, see nothing to worry about, do you want to come and live here in the city?"

'It would solve several problems wouldn't it?'

'Certainly would my sweet xx!'

Tom spent the hour reading the portfolio and seeing the potential in developing the system to provide customised clothing, on line to customers. His tools would certainly stretch to the task and it sounded interesting but forefront in his mind was the opportunity to stay in the city and therefore with Jessica. Was there anything holding him back at home beyond his apartment? Plus he gets a rise and a generous moving package.

Just over an hour passed before Tom was waved at across the office by Nicole, signaling him to come with her to the conference room. As he stood, his prostate was once again gently nudged, the intensity gradually grew and he visibly squirmed as he felt the familiar sensations of his p-spot being milked, the urge to pee just at the wrong moment.

He slowly followed Nicole to the conference room, portfolio under his arm. The blinds were drawn all around the room to stop prying eyes for the important meeting. Nicole held the door open and Tom slipped inside closing it behind the pair. In the room, Stephanie was already seated sipping a glass of water. Tom looked up with surprise, his mouth dropped as he saw the familiar face of Jessica sat at the other end of the table smiling as she played with her phone and increased the intensity of the vibrations in his ass enough to make him physically moan before reducing them back to a gentle intrusion and putting down her phone.

"Jessica, this is Tom, the systems architect you have requested for this project."Said Nicole.

Jessica stood and politely offered her hand "How lovely to finally meet you Tom, I've heard so many good things about you."

"Delighted Miss Jessica." Tom replied, unable to drop the formal title he'd been so heavily programmed to use. He shook her hand firmly still in shock with the development he'd just encountered.

"How awfully formal Tom, you can just call me Jessica... for today anyway." She grinned evilly as she withdrew her hand and took her seat and invited Tom to sit opposite her. Tom gained sideways looks from both Stephanie and Nicole at his use of such an odd greeting.

"Erm, I'm sorry I get a bit flustered when I'm out of my comfort zone, I'm not used to dealing with senior members of client management, usually I only deal with the staff on the shop floor who use the systems." He winced hoping his weak excuse would cover him. Nicole's rolled eyes confirmed the level of contempt commercial held for the techies but it looked to have saved his bacon.

The four sat with Jessica casually swinging in her chair as the presentation from Nicole began. Tom couldn't help but be torn between being focussed on his boss and her presentation and his mistress sat opposite, stunning as always.

The intro to the company and what they could offer Jessica was all but surplus to requirements. She needed an IT solution, she also needed Tom in her life. Paying a little extra and getting the value added of Tom's obvious talents both professionally and personally was a win win. After 20 minutes she could see the presentation was coming to an end and jumped in to try to hurry things along.

"Ladies," she began, "and gent," she smiled at Tom, "I'm pretty good at reading a situation and I think we can dispense with the formalities. This is a relatively small contract within the whole plan. As a result assuming Tom here is willing to sign on then I'm happy to proceed without any more.... Foreplay." she grinned naughtily at the three of them "So Tom its kind of up to you."

So there it was, a moment where Tom needed to make a decision, having read the contracts and proposals the initial contract was for a year and then an additional add on was possible beyond that for in service support and development was there. Jessica had been clever to write in a variety of ways out for him and her while also giving them time to grow.

"Erm, I, ah, I guess we can run for a year and see how things pan out" He blurted out. Nicole clapped her hands with glee as she saw the dollar signs on her commission ring into place.

"Excellent," said Jessica, "I cant wait to get to know each other better Tom. Nicole, would you be OK to get the contracts sorted out while Stephanie, Tom and I iron out the logistics of his workplace, schedule and all that?"

Grinning from the success Nicole stood and gathered her folio "of course, if you can give me about an hour I can have all the docs ready to sign."

"I think that should be ample, I'm sure we can chit chat in the meantime if it takes longer, no rush." Jessica said as she watched the blonde leave the room on a mission to close the deal.

Stephanie stood and placed the do not disturb sign on the door and closed it behind Nicole. "I like to keep these HR things private hence the sign." She said as she walked back to her seat and opened her own file.

"Stephanie, I have a small confession to make." Said Jessica, "I may have an somewhat selfish motive to asking Tom to be part of this project."

Stephanie looked up with a quizzical look on her face "Really, what would that be?" Tom's eyes were wide with fear, was she going to out him to his HR manager right here

"Yes you see Tom and I, well he's obviously very talented in his field and a perfect fit for my project, but it's somewhat more than that." She hesitated for effect before continuing "Tom be an obedient submissive and take off your shirt and trousers."

Tom instantly felt himself stand and start to strip off his clothes revealing his lacy lingerie and stockings beneath.

Stephanie was stunned, lost for words for a moment as the techie stood in the middle of the workplace stripping down to reveal he was wearing delicate ladies lingerie. "Tom what are you doing? This is highly inappropriate!"

"Oh he cant stop he's compelled to do what I say. You see Tom is my little hypnotised sissy slave. This is the first time in 3 weeks he's been in mens clothes. Don't you think he suits his place in life?"

Jessica stood and walked to the back of Stephanie's chair turning it slightly so she faced Tom. "Look at his little cock locked away in its cage, its so hot putting men in their place isn't it?" She whispered in her ear. "I bet you're getting all wet down there aren't you Stephanie? Now your brain is catching up with the fact that there is a man stood in front of you wearing lingerie, totally under my spell in the middle of your corporate HQ." She grinned at Tom as she continued to whisper in Stephanie's ear. "I know you like it Stephanie, I know you love being the boss, the thought of commanding men is what gets you hot isn't it, the thought of having power over them is intoxicating. Imagine if I had Tom here kneel at your feet and worship your hot snatch right here, that would be so hot wouldn't it?"

A whimper came from Stephanie as she thought about the situation. It was a fantasy of hers to dominate a man in the office especially during work hours. Oh and she did love watching sissy's being dominated. "I, I, ah..." she stammer.

"Shhhh, take it in Stephanie, enjoy the view, maybe pull up your skirt, show him you deserve to be worshipped." Jessica whispered. Without thinking Stephanie pulled up her tight short skirt allowing Tom a view of her sheer black panties covering her rapidly moistening pussy. "Good, now why not move your panties to one side so he can worship you in the way you deserve." Her fingers slid to her crotch and moved the panties to one side and she opened her legs shifting slightly down in the chair and pulling her skirt even further up. "Oh marvelous Stephanie, you're doing so well, you so want this little sissy to lick your cunt don't you?"

"Yes Jessica I really do." She said breathlessly, her eyes had almost closed, her mind being overloaded and lulled into compliance by Jessicas smooth whispers.

"Tom, on your knees and give this lovely lady what she wants!" Jess said. Tom obeyed as she knew he would. Slipping his head between Stephanie's smooth alabaster thighs and his tongue into her hot, wet slit.

She breathed deeply and moaned softly as he entered her and began to lap at her with his keen tongue. "That's right Stephanie, let him worship you," Jess whispered "let him toy with your clit and build your orgasm, you deserve his servitude, you deserve his worship, just like in the porn you watch at home, you relish his eager subservient tongue in your hot snatch." Stephanie moaned softly as Tom worked at her slit. "And just as you know you deserve the servitude of this little sissy you also accept that I deserve your obedience and submission don't you?"

"Mmm hmmm" was all she could manage as Tom's expert tongue worked her ever closer to her climax. Jessica began massaging Stephanie's tits, slipping her hand into her blouse and finding her hard nipples encased in a beautify lace bra.

"With each lick of his little sissy tongue you slip deeper into my power, as your orgasm builds with each shiver and twitch you accept your place in my harem, above men but below your queen, always obedient to me." Jess watched the mesmerised exec grind against Tom's face her eyes becoming more glassy as her climax built. "When you are at your point of no return you will hang on the edge of orgasm until you have my permission to cum. When I give you permission you will have the most amazing orgasm, keeping it quiet and discrete but an amazing climax nonetheless, we don't want to publicise your ecstacy too much do we?"

"No Jessica" she panted out as Jess watched he twitch and buck as Tom serviced her pussy. Her moans were soft but building and she knew very soon she would soon have another toy to play with.

"When you cum you will truly accept me as your mistress and will fall deeply under my thrall. Whenever I say the words 'Sleepy Domina' you will fall into a lovely deep trance where you will obey me implicitly, do you understand Stephanie?"

"Yes Jessica!" She moaned

"Excellent, now are you close, are you enjoying this sissy worshipping your sweet dominant pussy for all he is worth. Are you on the edge yet?"

"Yes Miss Jessica I'm so close" She said breathlessly.

"I know my sweet, now remember this wonderful sensation of being so close, of being on the edge of ecstacy. How would you describe it?"

"Intense," she gasped, "Euphoric."

"Oh what a wonderful combination Stephanie. When I say the words 'Intense Euphoria' you will be instantly transported to this wonderful moment, on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm, wonderful dominant thoughts of a submissive worshipping your dripping slit will wash over you and you will be right here, on the edge waiting for my permission to cum, do you understand Stephanie?"

"Yes Jessica" she gasped, grinding hard against Tom's face.

"Wonderful, when your climax subsides you will slip deeply into a wonderful trance for me, free of any worry, deeply obedient to me. Now, you have my permission to cum, cum for me and submit to my control." Jess whispered to the breathless HR manager.

Stephanie grabbed Tom's head and pressed it firmly against her snatch as she ground against his face and her climax crashed over her. Had back arched and she strained and moaned softly, trying to mute her delight as her body spasmed and twitched in pleasure. Jessica reveled in her triumph over the smartly dressed professional as she writhed in pleasure in her chair as Tom licked her into obedience. She loved so much to take control and this had been so spur of the moment she'd wondered if it would even work, but as always the homework had paid off.

Tom continued to lap and lick his HR manager's dripping cunt as she bucked and ground onto his willing face. The orgasm slowly ebbed away and he slowed his tempo until Jessica told him he could stop. Stephanie sat halfway down the chair, legs open and skirt hem pulled up high, a big smile had spread over her flushed face as she had slipped into a deep trance, she looked disheveled but very satisfied.

"Stephanie, did you enjoy your climax?" Jess whispered.

"Mmm yes Jessica, Tom really is a talented pussy eater." she said grogily.

"Oh yes he really is, and he loves worshipping dominant women like you and I." She looked down at Tom and smiled at his slick wet face. "Stephanie we don't have much time before Nicole comes back so I will be very brief," she whispered.

"When I wake you up you'll tidy yourself up and then quickly go to the ladies room and fix your makeup, then you'll come back fully refreshed, the memory of Tom worshipping your wonderful pussy will slowly slip away as will the memory of being deeply hypnotised, but you'll always remember the trigger phrases I've given you. You'll feel wonderful, very feminine and sexy. You'll start to pursue the idea of being truly dominant in your personal life and embrace your secret desires to dominate the weaker males of the species. You'll also embrace how much power your femininity gives you over them, how your outfit and makeup choices can easily manipulate their simple minds. You'll have an overwhelming compulsion to call me and discuss this new found desire for dominance and explore it further with my help, you will make such a wonderful addition to the sisterhood."

"Yes Jessica" she whispered from her slumber.

"On the count of five you will wake up, one, slipping up from the deep trance, two sensations returning to your fingers and toes, tingling after your wonderful orgasm. Three sleep slipping away from you, wakefulness slowly coming back. Four, eyes opening, the world returning. Five, fully awake and feeling so wonderful now."

Stephanie's eyes fluttered in confusion as she awoke slid halfway down the leather of the meeting room chair. Her body felt alive, fizzing with recent sexual energy. She slid up the chair and stood unsteadily, Jessica helped her up and held her for a moment till she got her bearings.

"Oh my, look at me!" She exclaimed and pulled her skirt back down to it normal place just a over her knees. She blushed as she smoothed the skirt with her hands. She looked at Jessica, confusion in her eyes as to what just happened then at the lingerie clad Tom who was still knelt at her feet covered in her pussy juice. "Wow, what just happened?"

Jessica smiled and kissed her passionately, knowing it would torment poor Tom down there, watching the two women kiss deeply. "Perhaps you'd best go get cleaned up?" Jessica said quietly as she withdrew from the kiss.

"Yes, yes I think I'd better" with that she took her briefcase and hurried from the meeting room darting quickly to the nearest ladies room. Jessica grinned in triumph, leaving her fuscia lipstick on Stephanie's lips had been awfully naughty but lots of fun. She could hardly reign herself in she was so horny at that point but she had decided to abstain for now, she would enjoy Stephanie in due course!

"Tom you'd best get dressed too, in case someone comes in

There were some confused looks from the office dwellers as a slightly dishevelled Stephanie, head of HR, tried to discreetly slip from the meeting room and dash to the ladies room. Most however didn't pay it much attention and went back to their screen assuming they had been doing some kind of exercise in there.

Tom dressed himself as instructed and wiped his face as well as he could with the napkins sat with the pastries at the other side of the room. Jessica fixed her lipstick while she waited. "Well that was fun, I'm pleased she wasn't a screamer or that could have been a trifle embarrassing for you couldn't it Tom!"

"Did I just eat my HR managers pussy in the middle of the regional HQ?" Tom said slightly confused about what had just happened.

Jessica stood behind him and whispered "You certainly did you dirty little slut, and she loved it! Come to think of it I think you did too."

Tom blushed as he turned to face her and she dabbed the napkin on his face to remove the last evidence of Stephanie's climax. "I could have got fired for that!" He said angrily.

Jessica grinned "You could yes, but now you never will." She opened her phone and showed him the pictured she had taken of their lude act, clearly showing Stephanie in a compromising position in the company meeting room with a lingerie clad 'woman' between her legs.

"Ah I see your point. So let me get this straight, I'm now working for you in your office but still keeping my job here? And to boot you now have blackmail photos of my HR manager getting her rocks off in the office?"

"That's about the size of it, should be a lot of fun." She said before kissing him deeply and leaving her fresh fuscia lipstick on his lips

First day at the 'new' office

123456...8