Jessica and Tom 04: New Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, lipstick is that powerful?" Stephanie pulled out her own lipstick from her purse and studied it as she twisted the stick out of its recess. "Hmm I guess now I see what you mean. It could easily be a dick couldn't it?" The pair giggled.

"The same goes for lingerie, we women spent hours worrying if someone can see our bra, or our panty line through our clothes and yet why do we wear the sexy bits of lingerie in the first place. Sure it makes us feel sexy but it does that because it feels naughty to be caught being overtly sexual. Now try going to work in a skirt that's only JUST long enough to cover your stocking tops. Look around and see how many eyes are following the hemline of your dress, hoping to catch a glimpse to confirm they just saw a flash of lace. Sure some women would call it slutty, but there's a fine line. It could be a long dress but tight enough to give just a hint of your fabulous garters beneath or an imprint of the intricate lace of your bra or panties. What some women would see as a weakness you can use as a powerful tool to get men, and women, to do exactly what you desire."

"So you're saying slut it up a bit and see what falls out?"

"Sort of, you don't have to be slutty, classy and refined but just enough to tease. Think how Marilyn Monroe operated and where her simple girl next door mannerisms got her despite being overtly sexual in her dress, makeup and demeanor."

Jessica got up and wandered across to the bench where Tom still lay. "How are you feeling my sweet, have you come down yet, you know I love you dearly don't you?"

"Yes Miss Jesscia, I love you too. I feel much more me again" he said weakly. She kissed him gently as a reward.

"Why don't you go and get cleaned up and dressed? We won't be much longer." She helped him stand and kissed him lovingly again before sending him on his way to her private bathroom.

Rejoined Stephanie on the couch Jessica leaned in, "Now did you say something about another Orgasm?" The two women kissed passionately.

1...345678