Jessica Falls in Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Young nurse submits.
4.4k words
4.34
5k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davspan
davspan
21 Followers

Despite Tracey's reservations she has to admit Jessica has never looked happier, living with Dave seems to suit her, they meet up regularly when their days off coincide. Jess always immaculately dressed, so different from the casual leggings etc. she used to wear. These days its always nice dresses, tight skirts and tops always accompanied by heels.

This particular day Tracey is sitting in Costa Coffee at a window table waiting for Jess, she sees her daughter coming across the street in a tight pencil skirt, white blouse and the seeming ever present black stockings and heels. A few heads turning to watch her long black hair waving in the breeze.

Jess walks in, looks at her mum, "ready for another.?" Tracey nods and watches Jess go to order. Then as she sits and puts the two latte's on the table Tracey sees the diamond on her daughters finger. Jess sees her looking and smiles

"Yes mum Dave has asked me to marry him and I said yes" Holding out her hand to let Tracey examine her ring, "isn't it gorgeous mum"

Tracey has to admit the ring is beautiful and looks very expensive, she should be happy for her daughter but always in the back of Tracey's mind is the woodland episode she witnessed. Watching her daughter being paraded naked through the woods with a butt-plug tail and semen coated face isn't something a mother can easily forget.

After the usual questions about family health etc. Tracey drops the big question. "Have you set a date yet Jess?"

"Actually we have, Dave managed to get a cancellation at Stanmore hotel."

Tracey asks when, Jess smiles "Its four weeks on Saturday."

"Oh god Jess that's so soon, will everything be ready?"

"Dave is confident mum, he says he will sort everything."

Tracey reaches across the table to tough Jessica's hand "are you sure this is what you want?"

"Never been more sure of anything mum, I love him."

Tracey smiles, "well if that's the case I had better start looking for a new hat." They laugh together both happy.

The next few weeks pass in a whirl of dress and hat shopping for Tracey and a suit for Andy. The week before the wedding Jess goes for the final dress fitting but she won't let anyone see it, not even her mum.

The big day arrives, Tracey and Andy arrive at the hotel where a room is booked for them. After dropping their bags they go down to the bar for a nerve settler.

Standing at the bar is Dave with his best man Brendan.

He smiles "Well hello mother-in-law and father-in-law, what you having?"

Tracey asks for a dry white wine, Andy a pint of lager. Dave orders the drinks on his account and then introduces the couple to Brendan. They stand around chatting until its getting close to the ceremony, Andy and Tracey excuse themselves to go up to get ready.

Up in their room Andy says that Brendan seems a nice guy. Tracey agrees but might not have if she knew that Brendan was a participant in a threesome with Dave and her daughter.

Once they are ready Andy sets off to find their daughter. Tracey goes down to the wedding room where she meets a couple of relatives.

The room starts to fill, one side their family and Jessica's friends, on the other is mainly Dave's male friends.

The wedding is set for 3pm, at 2.45 the registrar arrives to conduct the ceremony. He starts chatting to Tracey and her sister until he gets to nod that its nearly time, he moves to the front.

Dave and Brendan walk to the front and sit waiting, Dave nervously checking his watch. 3pm arrives, no sign of the bride but 2 minutes later the music starts, heads turn to look at the bride, Tracey hears whispers behind her, she turns to look at the bride.

Jess is dressed in a pure white dress. Her hair up in a beautiful arrangement, her make-up perfect, but the whispers are caused by the low cut of the dress, it looks as if Jessica's large boobs are poised to fall out.

Tracey looks at Andy, she can see he's embarrassed by his daughters dress.

As Jess arrives in front of the registrar and beside her husband-to-be the sunlight streaming through the window shows the outline of Jessica's legs through the thin material. Tracey is sure she can make out white stockings and the hint of suspender strap.

The music stops and the ceremony begins, Tracey slightly surprised when Jessica promises to "love, honour and obey" but the happy couple exchange rings and are confirmed man and wife.

The party moves outside into the hotel gardens for the photos, the bright sunlight confirming that Jess is definitely wearing stockings and suspenders under the thin material of her wedding gown.

Slightly more concerning to her mother as the bride turns there is no outline of any panties but a clear view of the suspender straps across her bum. All the while Jessica's more than ample cleavage is on display.

Eventually the whole party moves inside for the meal which Tracey and Andy admit is excellent.

Then into the speeches, Andy makes a lovely speech about his daughter.

Brendan, the best man, mumbles shyly through his speech.

Then Dave stands and makes his speech thanking the brides mum and dad for their gorgeous daughter, thanking Jess for becoming his wife and ending with a few near the knuckle comments that being loud cheers from his mates but slightly embarrass Jessica's family.

The evening progresses into a disco beginning with the traditional first dance for the bride and groom, Dave's mates gravitate to the bar, slowly getting louder as the drinks flow. Jess comes over to dance with her dad and Dave asks Tracey to join him.

As they dance Dave once again thanks Tracey for her beautiful daughter. Tracey smiles, "Well you had better look after her!"

"No need to worry Tracey, I think the world of Jessica. You don't mind me calling you Tracey?"

"Tracey is fine, much better than Mother-in-law"

The next dance sees Brendan dance with the bride. Tracey surprised when she sees Brendan's hand on Jessica's bum as they dance, but Jess just giggles seemingly happy with it.

The evening draws to a close and guests start to leave, Tracey and Andy say goodnight to their daughter and her new husband.

They head up to their room and the king size bed where for the first time in months Andy fucks his wife to a shattering orgasm.

Much to his surprise Tracey turns to suck his cock until he shoots in her mouth.

As they lie together reviving their breathing, Andy strokes her hair "Weddings get you horny then love?" She smiles, kisses his nose " looks like it" and giggles.

Down the corridor in the bridal suite their newly married daughter is being spit roasted by her husband and his best man.

After the last guests have said goodnight Dave and his new wife head up to the bridal suite. Once there he helps Jess out of her wedding gown and she pops to the bathroom for a shower.

Dave lies on the huge bed naked, waiting slowly stroking his cock. He sends Brendan a text.

When his bride returns she is now wearing sheer black lacy top seamed stockings, a wide waist clincher suspender belt and black 5in heels. Her hair loose and make-up re-applied.

As Dave looks her over he smiles when he sees the vivid red lipstick on her nipples making them stand out.

Dave slides off the bed to embrace his bride "Oh my God Jess you look stunning."

They kiss, slowly at first, then passion growing as Jess takes hold of Dave's hardening cock, slowly stroking.

Just as she starts to slide to her knees there's a knock on the door. She stops stroking, looks at Dave puzzled.

He plants a kiss on her forehead, " You better answer that Jess."

She looks around for a robe, "Oh no go as you are."

Nervously Jess goes to the door, opens it a little, it's Brendan.

Dave calls out "let him in Jess it's time to thank our best man" Jess stands back to let Brendan in, his eyes light up when he sees how she's dressed.

He looks at Dave "You sure about this?" " course mate come join the party."

In seconds Jess is between the two middle aged men, her husband kissing her as four hands grope her body. Soon she's on her knees as two cocks are offered to her willing mouth. The two men smiling as they look down to watch her work with lips and tongue.

Then they carry her to the bed, Jess in the middle as the two men kiss, lick and grope her body until she's begging her husband to fuck her.

Dave looks at Brendan " you don't mind if I go first?"

"Course not mate she is your wife"

Dave spreads his wife's legs and rolls on top of her, his hard cock immediately finding her soaking wet cunt, pushing into her, Jess let's out a huge groan, her arms around him, her legs hooked around his, Dave starts to fuck her.

Brendan lies back watching as his best mate fucks his new wife, listening to her deepening breathing and soft groans he takes his cock in his hand stroking slowly.

Suddenly Jess reaches across to take hold of his cock, Brendan removes his hand to let her work. Dave stops fucking Jess, turns her over onto all fours, positioning her so she can suck Brendan's cock, then moves behind her to enter her from behind. "Spit roast time Bren!"

Dave driving his hard cock into his wife as she sucks off the best man like a scene from a porn film. Dave looks across to the full length wall mirror to enjoy the show.

It's all too much for Brendan, letting out a huge grunt he unloads in Jessica's willing mouth, watching as she swallows every drop.

Dave carries on fucking Jess as her head rests on Brendan's belly until he grabs her hips holds her so he's deep inside her and shoots a huge load into her. Jess squeals with delight as her body shakes in a huge orgasm.

Dave rolls onto his back to recover, breathing heavily as Jess moved around to lick his cock clean, tasting the mix of semen and her own juices.

Brendan lies there watching in amazement as she licks Dave's cock and then his balls, sucking each one into her mouth in turn.

Witnessing this gives Brendan another hard-on, Jess spots this and reaches over to stroke it, Brendan looks over to Dave he nods "help yourself mate"

Brendan doesn't need a second invitation, he pushes Jess onto her back, spreads her legs and settles between them, Jess reaches down between them to guide his cock into her soaking opening. Brendan groans as his cock slides into the warm wetness of Jessica's cunt.

Dave lies back watching as his best mate fucks his bride of only a few hours, very pleased at how her training and submission is progressing.

Brendan fucks Jess to another shaking orgasm before unloading a second load deep inside her. They lie there holding each other as Brendan's cock slowly softens inside Jess, until it slides out.

Brendan rolls away to recover but it's not over yet. He feels Jessica's tongue on his cock licking it, cleaning it. Then she sucks his balls.

Watching all this has got Dave hard again, he pulls Jess over to straddle him, she lowers her cunt onto his shaft and rides him until he pumps another load of cum inside her.

Jess kisses him and rolls off him to lie between the two spent men. She looks at Dave with her best innocent look "Did I do well daddy?"

Dave smiles " What do you think Brendan was she good?" Brendan strokes a strand of her long hair from Jessica's face "I'll say, she was better than good"

Dave kisses Jess "You were great babe" Jess settles between her two lovers happy and content, in no time she's fast asleep.

Dave meanwhile is already planning more adventures for him and his willing submissive wife.

The sun shining through the blinds wakes Brendan, he stirs to see his best mate and new wife sleeping beside him, Jessica's large naked breasts staring back at him.

He realises he's in urgent need for a piss, slipping out of bed he strolls to the bathroom to relieve the pressure on his bladder.

Deciding to leave the newlyweds alone he gets dressed to leave. Dave opens his eyes "Morning Bren, see you downstairs for breakfast in an hour ok?"

Brendan nods "Yeah sure I'm starving." He goes back to his room to shower and change.

Thirty minutes later Brendan walks into the hotel restaurant to see Jessica's parents eating breakfast. He smiles "Good morning you two"

They both smile and reply. Brendan sits and wonders if their smiles would be so warm if they knew how last night ended.

A waitress comes over "What can I get you sir?"

"Coffee and full English please love" Brendan admires her bum under the tight black skirt as she walks away.

The door opens, Dave walks in, Jess following, her long black hair tied in a ponytail, but it's her dress that catches everyone's eyes.

The thin material flowing as she walks, her breasts swinging free beneath making it obvious she's braless. As she walks toward Brendan the sunlight behind her renders the dress virtually transparent, Brendan getting a clear view of her body.

Dave and Jess join Brendan at his table, Jess turns to her mum and dad to greet them. They both see how happy she looks, both thinking her wedding night must have gone well. If they only knew they might not be so relaxed.

Dave orders full breakfasts for them both with coffee, Brendan's breakfast arrives first, "Do you mind if I start?"

Dave laughs "course not mate go ahead you earned it." Jess giggles and blushes, her mum wonders what Dave means.

Tracey and Andy finish their breakfast, as they get up to leave they go over to say goodbye to their daughter and her new husband, Dave tells them they are off to Tenerife on honeymoon later that day.

Tracey hugs her daughter "have a lovely time you two"

Jess kisses her cheek "We will mum, thank you for everything"

As they get back to their room to collect their belongings to head home Andy looks at his wife, "Well you have to admit Jess looks really happy"

Tracey smiles "Yes she does, I just wish she would wear a few more clothes and I'm not sure what's going on with that Brendan, he seems a bit close."

Andy picks up their bags, "Tracey don't be daft he's Dave's best mate, as for clothes she's young and happy, come on let's get off home."

Tracey follows him to their car, still slightly worried about Brendan's involvement.

Back in the restaurant the figure at the centre of her worry is sitting admiring Jessica's breasts through her thin dress as she eats her breakfast.

His mind drifting back to the sexual feast they had enjoyed a few hours earlier. Looking at her mouth as he thinks back to watching her lips on his cock.

He gets up from the table "I should get off let you two get ready for Tenerife"

Dave gets to his feet, shakes Brendan's hand "Thanks for everything mate"

Brendan smiles "My pleasure Dave"

Then Jess stands "Thank you Brendan." Kissing him on the lips, her tongue flicks his.

Brendan blushing as he feels a hard-on forming in his boxers. He leaves the happy couple to their breakfast, as he leaves he calls back "Have a great time guys."

Dave finished his breakfast "We should be making a move Jess, that plane won't wait."

Jess immediately puts down her knife and fork to follow her husband even though she hasn't finished, the latest sign of her obedience. Dave smiles to himself as he gets in the lift his young wife following.

At the airport Jess is dressed more conservatively in jeans and dark red shirt with trainers, they look no different to the hundreds of other couples awaiting their holiday flights other than the age difference causing a few sideways looks as they hold hands and giggle together.

Their flight is on time and four hours later they walk into Tenerife airport to collect their cases.

It's late afternoon when they put their cases down in their hotel room, Jess looks around "Oh daddy it's gorgeous!"

She jumps into Dave's arms, kissing him as he squeezes her body next his.

Despite Jessica's tongue snaking into his mouth he pushes her away "let's unpack baby, plenty of time for that"

Reluctantly Jess moves away to open her case.

Once they have unpacked Jess goes for a quick shower, when she returns wrapped in a large towel Dave has laid out a pair of tiny denim shorts and a boob tube for Jess to wear.

While he showers she brushes her hair and dresses. Then they set off to explore the resort. Catching looks from other guests as they pass through the hotel, Jessica's breasts jiggling in her top.

The seam of the tight shorts riding up between her labia to tease her clitoris as she walks. Exactly the effect her husband wants.

As they wander around the streets looking at the shops and bars Jess attracts a lot of lecherous looks from passing men and puzzled looks from women as she holds Dave's hand.

The early evening heat slowly cooling as they get back to their room.

They change quickly to go down for dinner, Dave into a shirt and smart shorts, Jess into a long ankle length dress, low cut with a push-up bra to emphasise her cleavage and tiny thong panties. White pumps complete her outfit.

She brushes her hair into a messy bun, does her lipstick, "Will I do daddy?"

Dave looks her over,"Simply gorgeous!"

In the restaurant Dave speaks to the head waiter and they are shown to their table. Other diners watching the middle aged man with the young woman, some thinking the worst, but then seeing the wedding and engagement rings on Jessica's finger.

As they eat Jess is oblivious to the looks and stares they are getting from other guests but Dave is well aware and enjoying every second of the jealousy of the male diners as they admire his young wife.

Once they finish their meal they go through to the main bar, Dave orders a scotch for himself and a "Gin and Tonic for my wife" enjoying the surprised look on the waiters face.

They sit looking out of the huge windows over the pool surrounded by Palm trees Dave leans across "It's been a long day Jess I think an early night is needed."

Jess smiles "Good idea Daddy" The elderly couple on the next table hear this and look at each other.

They are even more puzzled as they watch Dave grab Jessica's bum as they leave making Jess giggle.

Once in the bedroom it's not long before Dave is fucking his wife, for once it's slow and gentle until they both orgasm, soon tiredness takes over and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning Dave is awakened by the sun streaming through the blinds, he slips on his shorts and goes out into the balcony to admire the view, listening to the birds and the hotel staff cleaning the pool and sweeping the large patio area.

"Good morning Daddy!" Dave looks around to see Jess peeping through the curtains.

"Hi baby slept well?"

"Yes thank you daddy, never stirred, going for a shower"

" Go on Jess give me a flash!"

Jess flicks the curtain back to reveal her naked body, turning quickly she wiggles her ass and runs to the bathroom. Totally unaware she has given the old man on the opposite balcony a breakfast treat.

Dave turns back to watch the palm trees swaying in the breeze unaware of the frowns on the faces of the couple on the next balcony, the husband mouthing the words "Daddy? Baby?"

They wonder what exactly is going on next door. The dividing wall means they can't see who is next door but they are determined to find out.

Jess finishes her shower and puts on a light sundress, Dave a t-shirt with his shorts and they go for breakfast.

Dave goes full English but Jess sticks to cereal and juice. As they eat Dave says he fancies a day on the beach.

Jess smiles "sounds lovely." and aware of listening ears whispers "Daddy." They both laugh.

After breakfast they go back to their room where Dave selects the tiniest bikini from his case "here you go Jess this is perfect for the beach."

Jess puts it on and looks in the mirror and the three tiny triangles of material making a vain attempt to cover her. "Oh Daddy it's too small, I'll be falling out of it."

Dave laughs "Its perfect for my gorgeous wife, now put this over it" he holds up a thin white dress that conceals hardly anything.

davspan
davspan
21 Followers
12