Jessica Falls in Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess sees the determined look on her husband's face, realising there's no point pushing the argument.

On the walk down to the beach Dave revels in the looks his wife is getting from other men, seeing their jealousy as a boost for his ego.

Jess, on the other hand, is slightly embarrassed at the looks she's getting along with a few whistles.

They get to the beach and find a pair of loungers with a parasol, Jess slips off her dress trying to keep herself covered by the tiny bikini.

She rubs sunscreen on herself and lies back in the sun. After a while Dave tells her to turn over, he will cream her back.

Starting with her legs, then her lower back before giving a gentle tug on the tie of the string strap of her bikini top. "Daddy don't!"

"It's ok Jess, nobody will notice and we don't want tan lines."

Dave Then unfastens the knot at the back of Jessica's neck and tugs the bikini top away from her, shoves it in their bag and finishes the cream.

He lies back to admire his near naked wife next to him, her only covering is the string of the bikini bottoms running between her ass cheeks.

He isn't the only admirer of Jessica's body, several men on nearby sunbeds are sneaking looks at her.

Half an hour goes by, Jess looks at Dave "Daddy where's my top?, I want to turn over."

Dave smiles "Oh that's gone away just turn over nobody will mind."

Realising there would be no point arguing Jess takes a deep breath and turns over, her large breasts on show to all her admirers nearby. Dave sits there feeling proud at all the looks she is getting from round about them.

Some men there with wives of girlfriends trying to not let their partners notice, but a short distance away three teenage lads are obviously staring at Jess and making comments about her breasts.

Dave lies there as his mind drifts off into a fantasy about watching his young wife in the middle of the three lads as they take turns with her. He picks up his newspaper to hide the growing swelling in his shorts.

After a few hours Dave decides he's had enough sun for one day "Come on Jess let's go for some food."

Jess sits up slowly "Can I have my top now Daddy?" Dave just smiles and tosses her the thin dress, the bikini top remains in the bag.

Jess pulls the dress over her head. They gather up their things and leave the beach. Jess feeling self conscious as her breasts swing free under the dress, her nipples clearly seen through the thin material.

They get back to the hotel Jess says she needs a shower, they go up to their room, she is just soaping her body as the shower door opens and Dave joins her.

He is soon enjoying the feel of Jessica's soapy wet body and her hand rubbing his cock.

His hands on her shoulders pressing down, "Suck me off Jess." Sliding to her knees in the flow of water Jess takes Dave's cock in her mouth, sucking, licking.

He looks down at her wet hair as the shower water floods over her, Jess sucks greedily, enjoying having her husband's cock in her mouth.

She has yet to master the deep throat technique but she's slowly learning how to relax her throat to prevent her gag reflex.

Dave closes his eyes enjoying the feeling of Jessica's throat slowly opening to take nearly all his length but suddenly she's choking and pulls away coughing.

He looks down and smiles " Its ok Jess you're getting there, keep practising."

She looks up "Fuck me daddy please."

Dave turns her around, pushes her forward, Jess puts her hands on the wall as she bends over and sticks her ass out.

Needing no second invitation Dave moves close and guides his cock between Jessica's legs to find her warm wet cunt.

Jess groans as Dave's cock pushes into her. Holding her hips Dave starts to pound his young wife.

The shower water soaking them as Jess is consumed in sexual climax driven by Dave's animal lust.

Dave grabs her hair and pulls her head back so the water is blasting her face As he pumps his cum deep inside his wife.

They finish their shower and dress to go for food.

Dave decides to give the hotel restaurant a miss and go out to find a bar that serves English food, once again enjoying the looks his young wife is getting from passing men in her tight t-shirt and shorts.

As they sit outside the 'Dog and Duck' bar eating lunch Dave spots a tattoo parlour over the road, his mind drifting to have his wife's nipples pierced and ringed.

Later that afternoon while Jess is sitting on their hotel balcony texting her mum Dave pops out, back to the tattoo shop to make an appointment for the next day, telling the guy exactly what he wants for his wife. TO BE CONTINUED.

12