Jessica Falls in Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Young nurse submits.
4.3k words
4.88
2.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davspan
davspan
21 Followers

CHAPTER 8

Back at school Alfie can't concentrate on his maths lesson, he's too busy wondering why he's had no reply from the many text messages he's sent to Jess.

Starting to fear she's grown tired of him, Alfies mind drifts back to their last meeting when they fucked in the woods, he racks his brain trying to think if he did something wrong.

Old Fred is also worrying. After spending the last few days at his lookout post and not one glimpse of Jess through the window, he starts to wonder if she's left Dave.

Dave, meanwhile, has no such worry, he's enjoying Tracey's mouth on his cock in the stock room of his new shop. His mother-in-law giving him an excellent blow-job after the expert spanking he has just administered to her large plump naked arse.

Letting out a large groan as he starts to pump his hot load into Tracey's willing mouth, watching her swallow it all before licking his cock and balls to get every last drop, Dave decides life is good.

Tracey looks up at him and smiles then licks her lips. "Thank you."

Dave calmly zips up his jeans. "We should crack on Tracey, a lot to do before we open on Saturday and I need to get away tonight I have an appointment."

As he watches a naked Tracey get to her feet and turn to gather her clothes Dave sees the red glow of her well spanked arse. It reminds him that he's off to mistress Joannes tonight to see the progress Joanne has made with Jess.

But not before a bit more fun with Tracey.

"Tracey put you clothes over there."

Looking puzzled Tracey asks."Why?"

" I think we need to find you something more suitable to wear in the shop."

Going into the shop, Dave returns with a few items, hands them to Tracey. "Put these on, I'll be waiting."

Dave returns to the front of the shop to the counter to the cash register and waits.

Ten minutes go by and no sign of Tracey.

"Tracey, come on I don't have all day."

"Please, I can't come out in this, somebody might see me."

Dave laughs out loud. "That's the idea, come on."

Nervously Tracey steps out, Dave whistles. "Wow you look hot."

Tracey stands there in high heels, black stockings attached to black suspenders that show below the hemline of the tiny black wet look skirt she has squeezed into. Above the skirt, a black see-through blouse over a half-cup black bra. Her nipples and rings clearly showing.

She hesitates at the rear of the shop, desperate not to be see by anyone passing the window.

Dave calls her forward. "I'm thinking we need something in this side of the window display, maybe a live mannequin?"

Tracey jumps back in shock. "Oh God no Dave, I couldn't please."

"All you need to do is stand perfectly still, everyone will think it's a dummy."

Tracey stands there, her face red. "Please don't."

"I'll cover the window while you get in place then just stand still for shall we say half an hour."

Realising Dave is serious Tracey knows she has to do it.

Dave goes over to the controls of the sun blind pressing the button to bring it down so Tracey can get into the window unseen.

Once in there Dave tells her where to stand to give the best view of her exposed breasts and suspenders.

Tracey is shaking as Dave goes over the blind control panel.

"Ready Tracey?"

Taking a deep breath she nods and gives a weak. "Yes."

A faint buzz and the blind starts to raise, trying to remain perfectly still as the street slowly comes into view Tracey sees people walking by, their eyes caught by the blind going up.

A few stop to look, Tracey realising that perfect strangers are looking straight at her naked breasts and her thighs clad in stockings and suspenders.

A couple of husband's telling their wives they need to visit this new shop with the very lifelike mannequin.

A group of young lads stop to stare, giggling among themselves as they discuss the big tits on the dummy and the rings through its nipples.

Tracey desperately trying to keep still as more and more passers-by get a look at her dressed like a cheap slut. Her large breasts on show to all. Then the moment she dreaded. A voice calls out. "It moved, it's not a dummy, it's a real woman."

That brings more people over to look until there's a small crowd gathered. All Tracey can see us the sea of faces looking at her.

After what seems like hours but in fact is the 30 minutes Dave promised the sun blind slides slowly down. Once it's closed Tracey jumps out of the window and realises she's never felt so horny.

"Please Dave fuck me, I need you."

Dave smiles and shakes his head.

Tracey rushes past him to the display of dildos, grabbing the biggest black one she dashes to the stock room.

Dave waits a minute then follows. Walking in he sees Tracey on her back on the floor, the huge black shaft buried deep inside her as she fingers her clitoris driving herself to a desperately needed orgasm.

As she gets close to the huge climax Dave stands over her.

"Who owns you Tracey?"

"You do master, you own me now, I'm yours."

With those words Tracey's orgasm breaks her juices flooding soaking the black plastic shaft buried deep inside her.

Dave just smiles and goes back into the shop. There are several people outside peering through the window. Quickly he grabs a marker pen and writes out a large sign.

GRAND OPENING THIS SATURDAY FEATURING LIVE MODELS DISPLAYING OUR PRODUCTS.

Several shoppers stop to read the sign, men smiling and vowing to return on Saturday.

Tracey emerges from the back room, now dressed, Dave turns to her, "you get off Tracey, I'll lock up, I need to get away early I have a dinner appointment.

Tracey walks out of the shop, her face red hoping none of the passing shoppers recognise her from her window display.

Dave locks up the shop and drives home for a shower and shave, and put on his best suit ready for dinner at mistress Joannes.

Checking his watch Dave decides her had better get a move on, not wanting to be late at Joannes.

Cursing the evening traffic that slows his journey it's only just before 7pm as he presses the button on the gate intercom. A male voice responds. "Yes, can I help you?"

"It's Dave, here for dinner with mistress Joanne."

The only reply is the metallic click as the automatic gates start to open. Once they are open Dave drives through and up to the large house. Parking his car he sees houseboy Toby at the door waiting.

As Dave walks up to the door Toby says. "Mistress is expecting you, she's in the garden room."

Dave goes through to find Joanne sitting in her usual window chair looking out over the huge garden.

"Hello mistress."

"Ah good, you're here, I've been waiting."

"I'm sorry, the traffic was really bad."

Joanne stands, Dave sees she wearing a long evening gown with a high split up one side showing her usual black thigh boots. The gown is extremely low cut showing amazing cleavage as her huge breasts are pushed up and together by whatever she's wearing beneath the dress.

Dave looks around. "How is Jess?"

" She's very well and has made great progress this week. I think you will like the new Jessica."

Just as she says this the door opens and Toby enters carrying a small silver tray with 2 small glasses. "Two Sherrys mistress."

Offering the tray Joanne and Dave take a glass each.

"Cook says dinner will be 15 minutes mistress."

"Thank you Toby, you may go."

Dave watches him go. "Mistress where is Jess I would like to see her."

"All in good time Dave, She is being prepared."

As he sips his Sherry Dave wonders what exactly "Being prepared" means.

They stand at the window looking out across the gardens. Joanne chatting about the various flowers and shrubs she has planted. Dave more concerned about seeing his young wife.

Tony returns. "Dinner is ready mistress."

"Thank you Toby."

Taking Dave's arm Joanne moves them to the dining room. Dave sees the table is set for two. He looks around, still no sign of Jess.

Joanne teases him. "Looking for my new pet?"

Dave nods. "Well she is my wife."

The door opens, Dave looks around expecting to see Jess but it's Georgina carrying a tray with two meals on it. She naked apart from a tiny apron and her ever present collar.

Silently she serves the plates to Dave and her mistress.

"Will there be anything else mistress?"

"Not for now, you may leave."

Georgina turns toward the door and Dave can see the jewelled head of her butt plug shining between her plump bum cheeks.

Joanne smiles as she sees Dave watching Georginas cute bum as she leaves. "I thought we could enjoy our meal first Dave. Jess will be along soon."

They start to eat, Dave realising how hungry he is as he tucks into his fillet steak and hand cut chips.

A polite conversation continues until Dave has cleared his plate. "That was lovely Joanne thank you."

"My pleasure Dave. Georgina is turning into quite a cook."

The door opens and Toby enters. "Jessica is ready mistress."

"Well bring her in, Dave is eager to see her."

Toby steps out, in seconds he's back, a lead in his hand.

Behind him is Jessica, the other end of the lead is attached to the wide black leather collar around her neck that holds her head high.

Dave let's out a gasp as he sees her. She's tottering on towering heels and her legs are clad in sheer black nylon. She's wearing a black silk knee length robe. Her hair up in a professional style that has large curls tumbling down the back but keeps her face clear.

Her make-up is perfectly done with her lips a lovely shade of red.

It's obvious she wearing some form of corset under the robe because her waist is pulled in giving her a classic hour glass figure that makes her breasts look huge and emphasizes the curve of her hips.

Toby leads her over to Joanne and hands over the lead.

"Thank you Toby, you may leave."

As Toby leaves Jess slides to her knees beside Joanne. She's not even acknowledged her husband.

Dave watches speechless and Joanne picks up a chip from her plate and feeds it to Jess.

Joanne looks across at Dave. "Such a cute look don't you think?"

Dave frowns, worried now.

"What have you done to her?"

"I have done everything you requested Dave. You wanted her to be more obedient. Well now she is."

Joanne stands. "I know what you want. You want to see the improvements you requested."

Moving behind Jess she helps her to her feet. Then with one swift movement she eases the robe off Jessica's shoulders, it falls to the floor.

Dave finds himself staring at the biggest nipples he has ever seen sticking out from Jessica's breasts that are pushed up high by the tight waist clinching corset she's wearing. Joanne takes one between her thumb and finger teasing it.

"Aren't they wonderful Dave? We decided on 30mm but I can have them increased if you wish."

Dave is speechless as he stares at the nipples staring back at him.

Joanne slowly slides her hand down to between Jessica's thighs to find her naked cunt. Letting a finger tease between her labia that is still slightly swollen from the vacuum pump.

After running her finger between Jessica's labia Joanne lifts her finger to her mouth, licking.

"She tastes so sweet, so good Dave. Now girl go and greet my guest."

Without a word Jess walks around the table, drops to her knees and starts to kiss and lick Dave's shoes.

"You see Dave she is perfectly obedient now, which incidentally is what you asked for."

Dave looks down to watch his wife lick his shoes and wonders if he has made a big mistake bringing her here.

Once Jess has attended to both Dave's shoes she looks up at him with puppy eyes. "Hello daddy I've missed you."

"I've missed you too baby, have you been a good girl for mistress?"

"Oh yes daddy, mistress has taught me so much. Do you like my new nipples?"

"I love them Jess, I can't wait to show them.off to our friends."

Turning back to Joanne. "Its the grand opening of my new shop on Saturday, I would love you to come. There will be Champagne and nibbles plus live models showing my adult fashion. Jess and her mum will be modelling."

Joanne smiles. "I would love to come, I understand you have a bondage section too?"

"Yes, a fully equipt bondage room with clothing and a punishment section."

"Then I will definitely be there. Would you like me to bring Georgina as an extra model?

"

Thinking of the gorgeous Georgina Dave is quick to accept Joannes offer.

Dave reaches down to take hold of Jessica's left nipple, squeezing gently. Jess let's out a little groan.

Joanne laughs. "That's the other benefit of increasing the nipples, there are super sensitive now. I have made her orgasm by just her nipples alone."

At this Dave reaches for the other nipple to squeeze both, Jess looks at him eyes pleading. Then turns to look at Joanne.

Joanne nods. "You may girl."

Without a word Jess reaches for Dave's zip, in seconds his cock is out and in her mouth.

Dave looks down as his now hard cock is deeper in Jessica's mouth than she's ever managed before. He looks across at Joanne. She smiles.

"She has been learning new deep throat techniques too."

Suddenly without a word Jess pulls her mouth off Dave's cock and stands to straddle him before lowering her soaking cunt onto his rock hard cock. Her huge nipples in his face as she starts to ride him.

Dave takes a nipple between his teeth biting gently. This drives Jess on to grind her hips on him.

The door opens, Georgina has returned to clear the dishes. "May I clear away mistress?"

"In a moment girl, I think Dave would like you to lick his balls as his wife rides him."

Without hesitation Georgina is on her knees, Dave groans as He feels her lips and tongue on his balls as Jessica's cunt grips his shaft.

Under the attention of the two girls, it's not long before Dave is grunting and pumping his hot seed inside his wife.

As he slowly comes down Dave realises that Georgina has stopped licking his balls but Jess is still groaning. That's because Georgina has moved up to lick and tongue fuck Jessica's tight bum hole.

Joanne claps her hands. "Come on girls feeding time."

Jess climbs off Dave's cock. Georgina lies in the floor with her mouth open as Jess squats over her and pushes Dave's cum out into Georginas waiting mouth.

She takes it and swishes it around before swallowing. Jess then lowers her cunt onto Georginas face. She starts licking as Jess teases her own nipples between her fingers until she cries out.

"May I come mistress?"

"Not just yet girl, Georgina needs attention too."

Jess slumps forward on top of Georgina in a sixty-nine so the girls are licking each other.

Joanne calls her hands. "Competition time girls, the first to make the other orgasm gets a reward."

The girls start to work harder on each other, licking, biting, fingering both determined to make the other orgasm.

Dave watches in amazement as his wife buries her face in Georginas cunt.

Suddenly Georgina squeals as she orgasms on Jessica's tongue. Her juices flowing, coating Jessica's mouth and face. Jess keeps on licking, savouring every drop.

Joanne claps again. "Stand up girl."

Jess gets to her feet, Dave can see her face shiny with Georginas orgasm.

Joanne stands. "You may kiss your husband."

As Jess kisses him Dave can taste Georgina on her lips. He doesn't notice Joanne leave the room.

Then Joanne is back, Dave's eyes wide as he sees her, she's now reduced to her black corset and boots, her huge breasts exposed, but it's the huge black strap-on cock she's wearing that draws his eyes.

"Time for your reward girl, come here."

Immediately Jess crawls over to her mistress and starts to kiss and lick the thick black shaft standing out from Joannes groin.

Dave looks at Joanne. "You're not going to fuck her with that?"

Joanne laughs. "Of course I am, she loves it, don't you girl."

"Oh yes mistress I love you cock."

Joanne sits in her chair. "On you get then girl."

Straight away Jess straddles Joannes thighs facing Dave and slowly lowers her cunt onto the strap-on, groaning as her cunt is stretched to take the thick shaft.

Dave watching as his young wife starts to ride the thick cock buried inside her.

Joannes hands come around to grab and tease Jessica's huge nipples, this drives Jess to grind her hips harder.

Georgina gets to her knees and moves to lick Jessica's clitoris as she rides the cock deep inside her.

Then with a blood curdling scream Jess orgasms. Joanne hands on her super sensitive nipples, Georgina licking her and the thick shaft inside her is all too much as her whole body shakes, her groans and cries full the room.

Eventually Jess eases her cunt off the thick shaft of the dildo and slumps to the floor. She curls up in Georginas arms as she slowly recovers.

Joanne stands and unbuckles the strap-on. "Your turn now Dave."

Dave hadn't even realised he is sporting another huge hard-on. He looks down at the girls cuddling on the floor.

"Oh no Dave, you've hit the jackpot, mistress is horny now, come here."

Joanne takes his hand and leads him over to the large sofa.

Laying down she pulls Dave on top of her. Reaching down to guide Dave's cock to her soaking juicy cunt he slides in easily and begins to fuck Joanne.

Joanne huge breasts wobbling as Dave starts to pound her. The sight of Jess and Georgina on the floor kissing and hugging driving him on as Joannes arms and legs slide around him, holding him.

"That's it Dave give mistress what she needs, fuck me."

Dave's mind in a whirl. Today he's fucked his mother-in-law, his wife and now this powerful woman is begging him to fuck her harder. Could life get any better as his balls start to twitch and he starts to unload in Joanne. She groans under him as her own orgasm breaks.

Joanne holds him tight as Dave pumps his load into her. Then as their passion subsides Dave rolls away from Joanne to be replaced by Jess and Georgina both greedily licking his semen from their mistresses cunt.

Joanne looks at him. "See how my girls love to feed Dave."

Dave slumps into a chair exhausted. The days activities have drained him.

Joanne claps her hands. "Right girls, get these dishes cleared away and bring us two large brandys."

Dave watches the two girls clear the table and scurry away to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Jess returns holding a silver tray with the drinks mistress had ordered. She is now naked apart from her collar. She offers the drinks. Dave takes one. Joanne the other.

Joanne clicks her fingers and points. Immediately Jess drops to her knees beside Joannes chair like an obedient puppy.

Casually stroking Jessica's hair Joanne looks at Dave. "So, tell me more about this new shop you are opening."

Dave starts to explain about his online business and how he decided to open a high street branch with Jessica's mum as manager.

"Oh I can't wait to meet my girls mum, is she as hot as her daughter?"

Dave looks at Jess but she shows no reaction.

"She has her moments."

Joanne presses a bell next to her side table. Toby appears.

Joanne orders. "Make the guest room ready, my friend will be staying tonight."

" Yes mistress. "

Dave looks surprised but Joanne reminds him. "One thing I don't tolerate is drink driving. You had wine and now a very large brandy. So no arguments you're staying over."

Dave nods. "Looks like I'm staying then."

He looks down at Jess thinking it will be nice to sleep with his wife.

Joanne sees him looking. "Oh no, my girl won't be joining you. She will be with me."

Dave decides it's best not to argue and sips his brandy.

Despite not being a good sleeper in strange beds Dave has a great sleep. He wakes to the sunshine breaking through the blinds. He decides that his thirst needs quenching so gets dressed and heads downstairs to seek out a coffee.

davspan
davspan
21 Followers
12