Jessica Falls in Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing no sound from the kitchen, he walks in to see Georgina loading the dishwasher.

Turning round. "Oh good morning sir, how can I help you?"

"Just a black coffee would be great thank you."

"Coming up. Would you like it served in the garden room?"

" Yes please, that would be great."

"I will bring it through in a moment." As she fills the coffee machine.

Going to sit in the garden room Dave looks out over the manicured garden as the sunrise floods through the trees.

When Georgina appears with his coffee she's now wearing nothing but her tiny apron.

"There was no need for that love." Nodding at her lack of clothes.

"There is, I dare not serve wearing clothes, mistress would punish me."

Dave shakes his head but has to admit Georgina is gorgeous and a sight to see with his coffee.

"Anything else sir?"

As tempting as the offer is Dave declines and Georgina leaves giving him a lovely view of her wiggling naked bum as she walks away.

As the birds sing in the garden Dave's mind drifts back to the previous evening and the amazing what he can only describe as an orgy.

Then He snaps back to reality as the door opens and Joanne glides into the room. He statuesque body barely hidden by the transparent robe she's wearing.

"Good morning Dave. Sleep well?"

"I did yes thank you."

As Joanne sits opposite him, Georgina appears again with a tray bearing coffee and toast.

"Your breakfast mistress."

Joanne looks at Dave. "Has the silly girl not offered you breakfast?"

"She has yes, I declined. I'm not hungry at the moment. To be honest I need to get going there's a lot to do at the shop before tomorrow's opening."

Joanne sips her coffee. "And you would like your wife returned to you?"

"Yes please."

Joanne takes a bite of her toast and smiles. "Well there she is now." Pointing out of the window.

Dave turns to see Toby with a lead in his hand. On the end of the lead is Jess wearing nothing but her collar being led around the garden.

"Toby likes to walk my pets in the morning."

Dave watches as Toby walks down the garden so he's close to the road.

Dave frowns. "Does he always go that close to the gates?"

"Oh yes the locals are used to seeing my girls being exercised."

As Toby turns and walks back toward the house with Jess obediently following Dave can now see her huge enhanced nipples standing proud from her large breasts.

Joanne leans over to Dave. "I think you need larger nipple jewellery for her, those small chains are lost now."

Dave nods. "Any suggestions?"

"Leave it with me Dave."

.Joanne gets up and goes out to meet Toby and take Jess from him.

Dave finishes his coffee and waits.

A few minutes go by then Joanne returns with Jessica's lead in her hand.

Jess is now wearing ankle cuffs with a short hobble chain between them making her strides short.

"How do these look Dave?"

Dave looks up to see Jessica's huge nipples now bearing large gold rings.

Joanne teases one of the rings. "These look so much better don't you think?"

Dave smiles. "I like those. Much better."

Joanne hands him a small box. " I'm pleased you like them Dave, take them as a gift from me. These will help you keep track of her."

Dave opens the box to see two small bells.

"Those are made to fit the rings, try them."

Dave calls Jess over and attaches the bells to the nipple rings.

Joanne claps her hands. "Walk girl."

Jess sets off around the room her short steps making her breasts jiggle accompanied by the jingle of the bells.

"Quicker girl."

Jess goes faster, her breasts now bouncing delightfully, the bells ringing.

Joanne cries out with laughter. "Sounds a bit like Christmas, maybe we should call her Rudolph."

Dave laughs as he watches his young wife's short steps making her breasts bounce and the bells ring.

"As much as I'm enjoying watching this Joanne, I really need to get off. There is a lot to do before the shop opening tomorrow."

"Of course Dave, I understand completely, what time should I get there? I'll bring Georgina to help with the modelling."

"The official opening is 1pm. So if you want Georgina to help with the modelling can you get there around 12? So we can get her ready."

Joanne claps her hands in delight. Sounds perfect, we will be there."

She slaps Jessica's bum. "Go and get dressed girl."

They watch as Jess wiggles out of the room.

When she returns she's wearing a short skirt with heels. Her thin top emphasizing her huge nipples and large gold rings. Her hair in a ponytail.

Joanne goes over, kisses her. "Till next time girl."

Jess smiles. "Yes mistress, thank you."

Joanne lifts her hand, Jess kisses it then turns to Dave. "I'm ready daddy."

As she watches them drive away Joanne is already thinking of ideas for Jessica's next visit.

12