Jessica in Red Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife dressed in red becomes boss's target.
8.4k words
4.07
18.5k
30
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,212 Followers

Jessica in Red -- Chapter 1

*******************************************

This is a work of fiction involving some themes that make some people uncomfortable.It is a cuckold story involving a man giving up his wife to a dominant man. It also involves the husband submitting sexually. If these themes bother you, you are encouraged to move on.

For those that do read it, I truly hope you enjoy it. It was great fun to write.

******************************************

Patrick needs me to stay longer at work and meet with a couple of key customers.It looks like a dinner and drinks thing, so I won't get home until late.

I texted this to my wife while my boss supervised. I was executing his plan. A plan that involved him spending the night with my wife, and taking her to places she had never been. It was a plan I endorsed, even if it was a plan that would leave me as the distant second man in her life.

The simplest phrase to describe my wife and I is that I married up. Way up. Jessica, my wife of three years, is young, vivacious, and has a top tier body. She is trim and fit, but completely feminine. Her breasts are mid-sized but shaped perfectly and completely natural. They sit high on her chest and there is zero sag in them. Her ass is basically perfect. In the time I have known her I have never met or seen a woman with a better butt! That being said, her best trait is not those amazing breasts, or her perfect ass, it is her eyes, and really her face in general. Her eyes and her lips and the angles of her face make her super model beautiful.

Ironically, it wasn't any of those reasons that Patrick first noticed her and began this journey. No, the reason he saw her from across the room yesterday was because she wore red.

I suppose it makes sense to tell the story of how I ended up texting with my wife discussing the obvious offer in front of her: should she join my boss tonight as his date, and then become his lover? It started simply enough yesterday with Patrick's admiration for the color red on a beautiful woman.

It was our company Halloween party at a local bar that we often frequented and Jessica was dressed as the devil with a tight bustier and red horns. She looked hot; pun intended! And it turns out that Patrick has a thing for red. A serious thing. So, even though he was really the party host and had many people to interact with, his eyes cut through the crowd and fixated on Jessica.

He was like a bull and the color red, there was no stopping him, although unlike the bull, he was going to win the competition. I had just gotten to know him and already was under his spell. In the 6 months I had worked for him I quickly became cooperative on the verge of submissive. I found it almost impossible to say no to him. He had a commanding personality, but more than that, pleasing him felt good. He had a way of making you feel good that you went the extra mile for him. Working on Saturday quickly became a thing and when you said yes and worked your ass off, somehow you thanked him for the opportunity.

It wasn't all one way. Our division was doing very well. At the time he first put his hand on Jessica and started us all down this path I was scheduled to earn the biggest quarterly bonus of my career. So, I was financially winning via Patrick's guidance, but the reality was I was about to lose big.

Patrick saw my wife in her red bustier that pushed her breasts together and left her stomach exposed and he immediately started to move through the crowd and over to Jessica. I watched from the bar where I was getting us drinks and immediately saw his trajectory and my heart started to race. I had many fantasies about watching a man fuck my wife, and that idea immediately popped in my head. I shook it off as he stopped to converse with others at the party. I paid for our drinks and turned to head back to deliver my wife's drink.

.

As I got thru the thickest part of the crowd I watched as Patrick went right up to Jessica, said hello and immediately I watched her light up. She is usually not very receptive to new people, especially men, as being an attractive woman has created enough bad situations that she is usually somewhat cold when she meets a new person. But this was not the case with Patrick. I got sidetracked by a couple of colleagues and I kept trying to look over at Jessica and Patrick. Each time I did my heart sunk more, but I also felt arousal.

She was laughing and smiling, and he was paying attention to her like she was the only woman in the world. I finally pulled myself away from my colleagues and made my way to where my wife and boss had obviously hit it off. As I approached, my wife's back was to me, but Patrick could see me coming. Then, in what seemed like slow motion, he put his hand on the bare skin of her right hip. I saw her tense a little, but then he leaned in and whatever he said to her, made her laugh and her tension left. He used his hand to keep her positioned towards him and kept her attention. I watched as she flipped her head back a little which is one of her patented moves when she is flirting. I watched as Patrick recognized the flirt, slid his hand around to her back and pulled her in so he could speak into her ear.

They stayed close, intimate really. And his hand remained both casually, but dominantly on her as they spoke. Multiple times, Patrick looked past Jessica to me, and each time he smiled and went back to speaking with her. He was not separating from her because of my nearby presence, in fact, he was obviously enjoying both his time with my wife and making me watch. I was frozen. My heart raced and my dick stiffened. I started to breath heavy.

Finally, Patrick slowly ran his hand across my wife's back and used it to turn her around. He left his hand on her and as she came around, I noticed both her nipples were hard. It was a dead giveaway that she had fallen under his spell. I was still frozen, and I am sure I looked like a dork. Patrick somewhat saved me by saying, "Ah, your drink is here." Damn he was good. Not your husband is here, just the guy delivering your drink. I handed Rachel her drink.

They had obviously been talking about many things, none of them work related, but Patrick pivoted the conversation. He kept his hand on Jessica, but he addressed me.

"I came over here looking for you to share some bad news, I am definitely going to need you to be in the office tomorrow, some things need attention."

This party was on a Friday night and while working Saturdays was becoming common under Patrick's leadership, there had been no discussion of working this Saturday as most had planned to let loose at the party. I had no idea that anyone would be in the office the next day, but here was my boss telling me I would.

I stammered out a "Yes, sir, be glad to do it."

"Great, why don't we get an early start. See you at 7:30." It wasn't a question. He turned to Jessica, flashed his smile, and leaned in and kissed her cheek, all the while his hand never left her lower back.

"You, my little devil, look amazing in that costume and it was a complete pleasure getting to know you. I look forward to seeing you at our next event. I will suggest you wear red again, it suits you beautifully."

Jessica blushed and I noticed Patrick let his hand fall from her back across her ass as he disentangled. I watched as my wife let out a breath that was just short of a moan. She was flustered by Patrick, but she regained her composure, and replied, "well, you're the boss, so I will see you there."

Patrick smiled, said, "Yes, I am." Then he nodded at me, and as he left, he winked at Jessica. Like his hand on her, there was no attempt to hide his flirting. Jessica lit up with a smile. She couldn't hide it either.

Jessica and I shared an awkward silence, which she broke, "well if you have to work early tomorrow, I guess we should go home. Plus, I would love to get out of this costume."

I agreed and we departed. We were mostly silent on the drive home. When we got into our condo, Jessica nearly tackled me and dragged me to the bedroom. We fucked like teenagers. I was pretty sure she was fucking Patrick that night, but I didn't care if she was saying his name in her head while she came. In fact, it just turned me on more.

I got up early, showered and arrived at work at 7:20. Of course, Patrick was already there. It seemed we were the only two in the building. He waved me into his office. He set me to my task which involved me having my head in my laptop cleaning up a customer database that others in his position have ignored for years. He told me to check in just before lunch.

I got to work. Occasionally I saw Patrick in his office on his phone. He seemed in a good mood. I was surprised I didn't get any texts from Jessica, but I also had encouraged her to sleep in, so perhaps she was still just getting going. About 11:30 am Patrick waved me into his office. I sat in the black leather chair in front of his large desk. He was behind his desk. It was obvious who was in charge. He was texting on his phone. He smiled at one last text and then put his phone down and looked at me.

"So, I thought last night's party was excellent. I greatly enjoyed meeting your wife. How long have you been married?" This was classic Patrick; he went straight at it and didn't pull any punches.

"3 years. We met at State when she transferred from Community College. I was just starting my graduate program and she had two years left for her bachelor's degree. We dated the rest of the time, and then got married the summer after." That was also typical of an interaction with Patrick. He asks a simple question and you tell your life story.

"So, basically you are the only man she has been with?"

It was a forward question, but that was part of being in Patrick's presence, he got away with asking such questions and you still wanted to answer.

"I hope so!" Was my way of jokingly answering the question while trying to keep things light.

"What about you? Did you have a pre-Jessica love life?"

"I had a few girlfriends and had my fun before I met her." I was 6 years older than Jessica, so actually I had quite a bit more experience.

"So basically, you have had a full sex life, but she has only had you?"

I started to answer, then I stopped. His look made me stop. He was good at that. He continued.

"I had a wonderful time with your wife last evening. And I saw something. You are probably too close to see it, but she needs more. When I touched her, she didn't know what to do, but then I could feel her heat rise and I watched as her nipples hardened. It was like I had put a charge in her. If I had stayed much longer, I think she would have exploded. She is a woman that needs more. I am guessing you had some damn hot sex last night. Am I right?"

"That's not really your business." I tried to assert myself. He just continued.

"I will take that as a yes. Do I get a thank you?"

I looked at him confused.

"I got your wife charged up and ready to go, and I got you all worked up by getting her charged up in front of you. Basically, I did all the work, and you got all the benefit."

"I was just caught off guard." I was trying to defend myself related to watching him touch my wife.

"I am sure that was the case, but the tent in your pants clearly indicated you liked watching me enjoy your wife. You stood there for a good five minutes and just watched me interact with you wife in an obviously sexual way. You didn't stop me because you like watching and you like the idea of sharing your wife with a stronger man. It is not unusual for average men who have married above themselves to have these thoughts. So, I know Jessica enjoyed our brief interaction, but I think you enjoyed it even more. And then you had great sex because of it. Tell me I am wrong."

He wasn't. I just stared back at him, although I could feel my shame and my arousal rise. I was speechless. Patrick wasn't.

"I think we have an interesting situation here. You obviously got aroused watching, in fact you were more interested in watching it than stopping it. And your wife, she was in heaven. I think I could have asked her to leave with me, and she would have said yes. She obviously needs more than you, probably because all she has ever had is you. By the way, I asked her that. She admitted you were the only man she had ever been with. I was with her for maybe 10 minutes and she confessed such a thing to me. Why? Because she has a curious and hungry side that she keeps nicely caged up, but is longing to get out. And I plan to release it."

Patrick came around the front of his desk and leaned against it directly in front of my chair. My mouth was dry, my heart was beating a mile a minute, I am sure I was flushed, and my dick was pushing hard against my pants.

"You know everything I just said is true, and that is why you are so flustered right now. But I am going to de-fluster things for you. I am going to give you and your wife what you want, and what she needs. Her and I are going to become intimate. It is going to happen tonight, and you are going to help it to happen."

I blurted out, "This is crazy!" but was silenced by the intense look Patrick gave me.

"As we sit here, I can guarantee your wife laid in bed this morning wondering why she is feeling so aroused and disoriented after meeting me last night. I opened a door last night she will need to walk through. She needs to experience more than you. It is inevitable that a woman that beautiful and sensual is going to wonder about what else is out there. That is the seed I planted last night."

Patrick picked up his phone and held it like a prop.

"Oh, and speaking of planting seeds, a large bouquet of flowers arrived for your wife at exactly 10am. I sent them. When she opened the card, and saw it was from me, she wasn't disappointed they weren't from you, she was excited they were from me. It is the closest she has come to being with another man. I thanked her for a wonderful conversation last night. I signed the card and put my number on it."

He let that sink in. I am sure my face betrayed that I knew where this was going. He held up his phone.

"At exactly 10:07 am your beautiful wife texted me. Let's see, what was that first text... oh yeah, here it is, 'The flowers are beautiful. Thank you for making me feel special.' And we have been chatting back and forth all morning. While I make you do shit work that really should be done by one of the secretaries, I messaged back and forth with your wife. And the hard reality of the situation is, you are as excited as she is that it happened."

He was right. At least on my end. I was seriously aroused thinking about how he was taking Jessica and I on a journey that he was guiding with confidence. I was sitting in his office as he shared his plan to take my wife and my number one reaction was awe. Both my dick and my brain were actually rooting for him. I was staring at the floor in front of Patrick, as while I was aroused and excited, it was shameful that I was letting this man plan to fuck my wife.

"You didn't get any texts from her, did you?"

"No, I thought it was strange."

"I told her that I had you too busy and that she should just enjoy texting with the man that made her feel special. She told me it felt a bit naughty to text with me knowing you were nearby. I responded that she was dressed as the devil last night and she responded with a string of laughing and devil emojis. It has been a fun morning texting with your wife, it is going to be an even more fun afternoon, and the evening, well that is going to be beyond special."

Patrick's tone switched slightly. He spoke to me the same way he spoke to the staff at work. He was laying out what would happen next. He spoke calmly and with confidence. He wasn't making suggestions; he was simply sharing the plan he fully expected me to execute.

"So here is what we are going to do; you are going to spend this evening entertaining one of our key clients and I will spend the evening entertaining your wife. You are going to text Jessica that you won't be coming home until late tonight. Then, between now and 1 pm you will help her decide that my plan is a good one. Jessica's afternoon will be spent getting ready to spend the evening with me. At 6:30, my driver will pick her up at your house, we will have an amazing dinner out, and then we will end up back at my house where she will spend the best night of her life. I am going make love to her with more skill and passion than she has ever experienced, and I am going to realign her thinking towards sex, and she is going to experience pleasure she has never experienced, because I have something to offer her you can't!"

The way he said this made me look up, and there is was. Not that is should have been surprising given how every other part of Patrick is basically perfect, but now I was staring at a perfect cock. He had it and his massive balls pulled out of the fly of the loose fitting pants he was wearing. His cock was long, it was thick, it had a strong head. It was not curved to the side, it was not oddly colored. It had strength exemplified by the veins that ran down its side. Under this perfect organ hung a pair of large balls that screamed virulence. And all of this was made more impressive because he was cleanly shaven.

Patrick let me stare and admire and come to the realization that Jessica would be experiencing something I could not provide. My dick is not small, it would be best described as average. Yet in front of me was a cock that blew me out of the water and would blow Jessica's mind. I was in a trance. Patrick pressed his advantage.

"My experience is that a man who lusts to have his wife taken by a stronger man, also lusts for that man. They come as a package deal. My cock is going to both pleasure and dominate your wife and bring her to sexual places she has never been to. But before that happens, you are going pleasure my cock. You are going to submit to my superior manhood and offer your mouth as your way of asking me to pleasure the woman you love. Why? Because that is the deal I am offering you; you can get on your knees, take my cock in your mouth, and offer your manhood to me, or you can walk away now. If you walk away now, you can head home and be with your wife and I will leave both of you alone. But we both know that if you walk away it will leave your wife unsatisfied. She needs to experience me; she needs to walk thru the door I opened for her last night. And the reality is, you want it to happen too. So, the choice is yours, kneel and submit, or walk away. We both know what decision you are going to make."

And he was right. I should stand and storm out and reclaim my wife and quit my job. But he and I knew that wasn't going to happen. He was right, I couldn't deny my wife a chance to mate with a man like Patrick. There is no way I could ever provide her the experience he will. Physically and emotionally, he was on a whole different plane. And ultimately, even though it is a pathetic statement of my manhood, I was outrageously aroused with the idea of Patrick fucking my wife. And he was right, it was a package deal; I wanted the cock in front of me. I had never acted on my bi-curiosity, but there was no turning away now. My mouth was watering as I resigned myself that I was going to put his cock in my mouth. I did lust for the man, or at least the man's cock.

I got off my chair, kneeled in front of Patrick. I looked up at him.

In a calm, but commanding tone, he said, "Tell me you want me to take your wife, then prove it by pleasuring me."

"I want you to take my wife. She deserves a man like you."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,212 Followers