Jessica in Red Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick smiled, put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me onto his cock. He was not gentle as his cock slid through my mouth and started to push down my throat. I tried not to gag as he held me impaled on his cock.

"You are making the right choice for both you and your beautiful wife. Now suck hard and when I cum, you will know that you have found your calling. I will pleasure your wife, and you will pleasure me."

He released me, and I spit out his cock and grabbed a breath. But then I was consumed by cock hunger and I quickly slid my lips back over his manhood. I started to bob and suck. I desperately wanted to pleasure him and be rewarded with his cum. His cock felt so right in my mouth. The power of his cock was intoxicating. I immediately knew that regardless of his conquest of my wife, I would suck his cock every and anytime he wanted. But I also knew that the conquest of my wife was pretty much a done deal. There was no way I would stand in the way of the pleasure she could receive from Patrick.

Patrick seemed to sense the transition I was making. He reached down and put his hand under my chin and pulled me up, so I was looking at him.

"You now understand how much pleasure your wife will experience. You are feeling the same need she has. You understand that submitting to my cock is not really a choice, it just is."

I focused on his pleasure and when he moaned the first time, I felt great pride and deep satisfaction. I was providing this great man pleasure. After only about five minutes, he grabbed my head again and started to face fuck me.

"Fuck, you have a nice sissy mouth!" As he said this, he moaned and the first blast of cum filled my mouth. "Swallow faggot!" he roared at me as his second and third spurts overwhelmed my ability to keep up and his cum spilled out on my chin and down onto my body. He pulled out, and unlike me who would have been done after three spurts, he continued to cum and as he held my hair, he painted my face with his cum. Finally, he finished, and without encouragement I slid my lips back over his slick cock. I sucked hard to get any final cum out of his perfect cock.

I continued to worship his softening cock and he sighed a few final times.

"Well done cock sucker!" he declared with sincerity. He withdrew his cock from my still eager mouth. I sucked his cock clean as he pulled out. "You are an eager one, aren't you? Don't worry, you will be spending a lot of time with a cock in your mouth from now on."

I was sad that he withdrew. I should have been mortified and ashamed that I just sucked my boss' cock, but instead it felt natural and right and I was keen to do it again.

He put himself away and spoke to me. "You were too busy enjoying my cock to notice, but I did get some great photos and video. I don't think they will be necessary, but just always keep it in the back of your mind that I would not hesitate to make them public if you cross me. Now, stay on your knees and use your fingers to scoop my cum off your face and feed it to yourself. When you have gotten most of it, you can run to the bathroom and clean off the rest. Begin."

I did just that. Cum transitions to more of a liquid pretty quickly, so my face was a mess. My right eye stung as I got one spurt right into it. I focused there first. In about five minutes there was not much left beyond my face being wet.

"Well done cum-eater, not go clean up, we have texts to send."

And that is where we started this story. Under Patrick's supervision, I sent the first text.

Patrick needs me to stay longer at work and meet with a couple of key customers.It looks like a dinner and drinks thing, so I won't get home until late.

Patrick told me that he had already implied to Jessica that I was likely to be busy, but he would be enthusiastic about filling in for me, so Jessica didn't have a lonely Saturday night. So, theoretically, Jessica already knew where things were going.

My wife texted back: I am not surprised, Patrick tends to get what he wants, doesn't he?

I showed Patrick the text. He smiled. "Yep, she has that right. And she already knows that I am going take her tonight. I want you to respond. You pick the words."

I gave it some thought. How do I respond to my wife when I am rooting for her to give herself to my boss and experience pleasure that I will never be able to replicate? Once she has experienced Patrick, I will become second tier, a distant second at that. I love her and yet want her to be Patrick's lover. He is the superior man, and she deserves the best. I hope that we will stay husband and wife, but I am certain she will give her sexual self to Patrick. I already have.

Yes, he does. Although I have found going along with what he wants turns out to be the right move.

There was a short pause as I am sure my wife struggled with what she was thinking and feeling. I know her and once she has decided to do something, it will happen. And I already knew she wanted to experience Patrick, she was just still trying to justify and rationalize and make sense of such an event. In well under 24 hours he has taken hold in her and created an itch she must scratch, and once she scratches it, all doubt will be removed, and she will be his. In the meantime, I am helping Patrick clear the path, a path that is inevitable. I am not sure I needed to help him, but this was part of his plan, and his plans always get executed, and always work. My wife's thoughts were obviously in strong alignment with mine.

It seems inevitable that he will get his way.

She was completely right. There was little doubt that Patrick would be successful and end up becoming my wife's lover. There was really nothing he failed at. In addition, while his strongest asset was the force of his personality, a close second was the fact that he was nearly a perfect physical specimen. He was 6'2" and about 200 pounds of finely sculpted muscle. His eyes blazed and his smile warmed up all who viewed it. And when it was time to move from admiring to action, there was his cock. It is the largest, most commanding cock I have ever seen, and I know because just a short time ago, I was confronted with it, and willingly submitted to it.

I can't argue with that. Winner's win.

You sound resigned to losing.

At this point I was pretty sure Jessica and I were discussing the same thing. Patrick was taking us on a journey that we both wanted, but by most social norms, was considered wrong. I could sense Jessica was looking for me to endorse that journey and allow her to complete it without feeling the wrong part.

When Patrick wins, we all win, so it just makes sense to follow his plan.

This time her response came after a somewhat lengthy pause. I noticed Patrick was texting on his phone. I am guessing Jessica was the source and recipient of those texts. My phone finally buzzed. Our conversation got less guarded and more to the point. I can only assume she asked him directly what his intentions were. I know he would have told he directly.

He certainly has bold plans.

It was obvious she knew where Patrick's advances were aimed at. I looked up at Patrick. "She knows, she is asking me for the green light."

He smiled, "of course she knows, she knew last night. But I suppose the package that arrived at your house 20 minutes ago confirmed any remaining suspicions. Right now, she is looking at the exquisite red dress I had delivered. The note says that red is her color and that I look forward to seeing her in it. I guarantee your wife's nipples are rock hard if last night was any indication."

"Yes, they are the first sign she is excited." It felt odd, yet right, to be discussing this with Patrick. We will soon be two people who have shared the same woman, it will bond us.

"Her text to me asked when I was hoping to see her in the dress. I told her tonight for dinner. Her response asked me if you really had customers to host tonight. I said yes, but that I just might have been the one who arranged it. She called me bad. I took it as a compliment."

Patrick was playing both ends and was enjoying himself. As always, he saw the plan play out from start to finish while the rest of us just played our roles. He continued.

"The matching undergarments arrive in 15 minutes; bra, panties, garter belt and true nylons, red of course. She will look stunning in them. The sexy heels will arrive 15 minutes after that. Her hesitation will melt away, especially if you do your job and encourage her."

I would do my job, but in perhaps a final show of resistance I looked at Patrick and found a firm voice.
"I know she is likely just another conquest for you, but I hope you will appreciate just how beautiful she really is. She will make your gifts come to life in a way no other woman has. Even you will be lucky to have her." I might be plotting to give my wife to this man, but I was still fiercely loyal to her and still considered her to be the best woman on the planet.

"I see her beauty inside and out. This is much more than a conquest, which probably is bad news for you. Although luck is not part of this, I will feel fortunate to have her. I admire that you are trying to protect her, but that is not what she needs. I will free her and allow her to let her whole self shine. I will take her tonight, but that will be just our first step together. Your wife is special, and I plan to keep special going for as long as we can."

"I needed to hear that. Thank you. I know I can't compete with you, but she truly deserves special."

I turned my attention to replying to her text. I wanted Jessica to know, without throwing it in her face, that it was OK for her to say yes to Patrick and give herself to him. We started texting more like a conversation.

Bold is what he does best.

It's scary experiencing his level of bold.

Trust me, you'll be glad you did

Are you sure?

Yes. And you will be too.

I love you.

And I love you too and nothing changes that.

You sure?

Yes, positive. I am happy for you.

This is crazy.

Perhaps, but as you said, it is inevitable.

How did we end up here?

Patrick.

I could say no.

Can you?Do you really want to?

I should.

Perhaps, but you will regret it.

So, we are back to inevitable?

Yes, we are. I love you. Your evening with Patrick will be special.

I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't. It scares me.

Go boldly into this evening my love.Hold nothing back.Let him lead and regret nothing.

Why do I get the feeling this will be more than one night?

Because who in their right mind would give you up? Well, besides me.

I don't want to lose you.

You won't. I will always be there. Being second with you is still better than I deserve.

Another package arrived. I assume you know.

Yes, make me proud, wear it well.

Shouldn't I reserve such outfits for you?

Special night. Special outfit. Special rules.

You really want me to do this, don't you?

Yes. You deserve it.

Why?

Because you are beautiful and amazing, and while I can't give you what Patrick will give you, I can at least get out of the way and let you have the experience.

I don't need more than you.

Before yesterday we both might have agreed with that. But 10 minutes after you met him, we both knew you did.

How did he do that?

He is Patrick.

A pair of shoes just arrived. Probably cost more than all my other shoes combined.

There are other perks to being with Patrick!

Is it shallow of me to appreciate that?

No, he is a man with many advantages. Nothing wrong with sharing them and nothing wrong with accepting them.

Even when your wife is the one accepting them?

If I had his advantages, we wouldn't be here. I don't, we are. If I have accepted that, you can accept a killer pair of shoes!

There is also a schedule. 2:00 spa, 3:30 hair & makeup, car picks me up at 6:30.

He is good!

Or is he bad! ;)

That's the spirit. You really deserve this and should enjoy it.

He just texted me the confirmation for our dinner reservation. Leto's at 7pm. What if somebody recognizes me? I don't want you to get hurt.

They will simply assume you finally ditched your dull husband for a better man.

You're not dull.

Translation: he is a better man.

There is more to being a good man than what's obvious on the surface.

He has those traits too. It's ok, I can't compare, but nor can 99.9% of men.But I do know my wife will even make Patrick look like he is a lucky man.

He could have anyone tonight.

That is probably true. But he wants you. Embrace that.

I can't believe my husband is talking me into having an affair.

It is not an affair. It is two people who deserve each other coming together. DO NOT feel guilty.

I don't. That scares me too.

I can't say that doesn't hurt a little, but I totally get it. Not to be vulgar, but tonight is really like your first time. Or at least first time with a real man.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Just being realistic.

Do you think it will be that good?!?!

Yes. Take our best, like last night, when I am pretty sure you were thinking of him, and multiple it by 10, that is my conservative prediction.

Was I that obvious last night?

Yes, but I didn't complain!It was wonderful for me.

I am glad we had last night.

Me too, but I think it will be a distant memory after tonight.

Really? Because last night was pretty good.

Prepare to have your reality altered. Speaking of which, don't you have a spa appointment soon?

He wants me to text him as I prepare for tonight.

Foreplay!

Can I text you too? Or is that mean?

That is between you and him. If he says OK, I would be glad to provide any support I can.

I will ask him. He really is in charge, isn't he?

Over me, yes. You are his equal Jessica, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go along. I am guessing his plan for you is like all his plans -- a winning one.

I have to go. I will text if he allows. I love you.

I love you too.Have an amazing experience. You deserve it.

If I must ;)

As our text exchange ended, I slumped in my chair. I realized I was still in Patrick's office, although he was no longer there. My wife was going to become his lover tonight. For 10 minutes, I sat alone with mixed emotions; was I happy or sad. Both. I really love Jessica enough to let her go, but that doesn't mean it isn't painful. Eventually, Patrick came back in.

"No. You will not text with Jessica tonight. You did your job and got her fully committed to becoming mine, but it will be best for her if she refocuses all her attention on preparing for me. She will text you in a few moments telling you that."

Patrick went around to his desk and opened up a drawer, he pulled out a box and put it on his desk.

"Now, let's get you ready for tonight. Strip naked."

I was about to protest, but then realized there was no use. Patrick always wins.

"You are going out for dinner with two of our clients. You will have dinner with them. By the way, you will be eating at Leto's also. Won't that be delicious. You will get to watch your wife enjoy her dinner date. After dinner, which for you, will end once I depart with your wife, because, well, I want you to watch her willingly and gladly walk out of there knowing that the next stop is my house and sexual bliss! Once you get to witness that, you will go back to the hotel with the two gentlemen and allow them to enjoy you anyway they wish. While I am finally making your wife a real woman, you are going to become a full-fledged sissy bitch."

As he said this, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Jessica.

Patrick prefers I don't text with you and instead focus on getting myself ready for our evening together. We had a nice conversation about it (his voice is soooo sexy). He believes it best if I focus on the future and not cling to the past. He made a good point, so, to honor his request, after I send this text, I am going to delete and block your number. Jessica.

I stared at my phone. That was not how I thought my afternoon would begin. Patrick took it from my hand.

"That's my girl. I asked her to focus on me and immediately start moving past you. She was the one who suggested she delete and block you. And damn, I love that she simply signed her name. No "I love you" or sweet thing, just her name. By the way, I asked her to start using her maiden name, she agreed."

I stared at him stunned, and I started to cry.

"Don't cry sissy, she is doing what is best. Pull the band aid off quickly and such. Probably 20 minutes ago you were thinking how arousing and exciting this was. Well, now that you have ensured that your beautiful wife will become my devoted lover, you are not relevant anymore. Tonight, I am not just taking your wife sexually, I am replacing you as the central man in her life. I don't ever plan to give her back. There is no Jim & Jessica after this. There will be Patrick and Jessica, in fact, there will be lots of Patrick and Jessica, and Jessica and Patrick, and, well, you understand. There will be Jim serves Patrick like the sissy bitch he is, and there will be Jim serves anyone Patrick tells him to. Like tonight, you are going to be used and abused and you know what, your wife won't care, and I certainly don't care, and the two men who will use you really won't care."

As he said this, his phone buzzed. He looked at it and smiled.

"she has arrived at the spa and just wanted to say thanks. She says she could get used to this."

He typed for a moment. "I told her I plan to pamper her in many ways like she deserves. And her response: three heart emojis. That has got to hurt."