All Comments on 'Jessica is So Shy'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ChriscbthChriscbthover 13 years ago
Excellent

Loved this, will read others that you have written for sure...

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 13 years ago
.

One of the best I've read. Very hot and not the usual incest story. But I could've done without the "bum hole" stuff. It was a slight turn off. I hope there's a second part to see where this all goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slightly Creepy...

...but still very good!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Different

but good. You wrote the innocent girl and older understanding man very well. There relationship played out nicely thru the whole story. You just did a great job. Will a chapter 2 follow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good as Usual

Keep it up. I like your stuff - and I like bum holes too so keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This story was so touching and erotic. I stayed hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

there needs to be another chapter!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
As usual, very good.

Yes to another chapter

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
So sweet and very well done

The author has painted a very vivid picture in my mind of the beautiful little shy girl.

The picture in my mind of a freckled fair skinned red headed beautiful little woman letting him have his way with her is really over the top for being erotic.

I would hope that the author would continue his beautiful story, letting the readers know that she has stayed with him and he has taught her what it is to be a woman that has a man that is totally in love with her and worships her.

The daddy influence makes the story kinky and erotic, and I would like to know the story behind Jessica's daddy fetish. There's a lot of story left untold and I hope to read the rest of the story. Thanks

MissEmMissEmover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I found that highly erotic... Great writing skills, I got a sense of D/s tendencies from the characters; subtle but highly charged... But that's just my opinion.... thanks for writing it

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 12 years ago
.

C,mon, AddieQ! There has to be a second part to this. Please? Pretty please???? It seems unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great store

ellen_swallowsellen_swallowsabout 12 years ago
I did now

You were right, I enjoyed this immensely, it turned me on on a whole new level, having two of my fetishes so well written in it. Great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely *Perfect!* :)

Wow. ...all I can say is Wow! After reading two previous stories of yours and having just finished this one I can't believe how amazingly... damn I'm speechless... how deliciously and smoothly the story flowed, how beautiful it was, how improved your writing skills are over the other two I've read!! Great job! I actually want to post to craigslist or something to find a girl like this to live out a micro-fantasy! (misChievOus grin)

A few spellcheck misses and one or two structure slips (probably from editing booboos, been there) but otherwise Absolutely Perfect! More beautifully written stuff like this and I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing story.!

You really had me all the way....keep writing...you good.!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Let me get this straight.

Everything is "wet", "so wet", "unbelievably wet", "sopping", "slippery", "haunting", "beautiful", "hauntingly beautiful", "electrified" and "electric". The same descriptive words and phrases used over and over and over again, ad nauseam.

Please get yourself a thesaurus and use it. All of this repetition is not only boring, it is highly annoying, too.

What might have been a halfway decent story was ruined by it.

I'd also suggest you make use of Literotica's free editorial services. This is the second story I've read and the use of overly repetitious words and phrases is obviously a bad writing habit that a good editor can help you break.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Beautiful.

Entrancing and sexy, great combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WET AND WILD

ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A LOVELY WOMAN AND SHE LOVED TO URINATE WHEN WE MADE LOVE. 'BARB' WAS TRULY WONDERFUL - YET WE DIVORCED AND SHE MARRIED ANOTHER MAN, WHO ONCE INFORMED ME, "I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR LETTING 'BARB' GO. HE WENT ON TO TELL ME WHEN SHE AND I MARRIED, IT WAS TERRIFIC. BY THE WAY, SHE PASSED AWAY." 'BARB' WAS IN HER 50'S AND IT WAS DIFFICULT TO HEAR SHE HAD LEFT THIS EARTH. SO THIS STORY HAD A LOT OF MEMORIES FOR ME AS BEING HER FIRST WAS WONDERFUL. NEED A FOLLOW UP TO THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I will NOT read daddy/daughter incest

But this one was ok because it WAS NOT incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just

Awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wide open

You ended it with so many unanswered questions. What’s Jess’ backstory? What happens next? What’s up with the mother? Where do they go from here? The story feels very incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deflowering a freckled redhead

One of my primal fantasies... sunset red hair, milky white skin, covered with freckles... innocent and willing... you read my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories